Page 2 of 28 FirstFirst 1234712 ... LastLast

Thread: Run HolyGrailWar.Exe [Fate/Extra LP] [Image-Heavy]

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I prefer MuthaFing Batman
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    お林
    Blog Entries
    I wish I could go into the game scripts and edit the choice responses to whatever I want.

Saber: "What kind of ruler do you think I was?"
    1) A cruel despot
    2) A benevolent ruler
    3) Who cares bitch, I'm the goddamn Batman

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    One Day II

Still in the prologue.

Ominous.

I'll ask him if something happened.

: Hey, you know that ice queen Rin Tousaka? She thinks she's so much better than everyone else. At first, I thought that she would be the only one who understood how lonely it is at the top. I tried talking to her yesterday, but I got nowhere. Maybe I just intimidate her or something. I might've lost a few points for getting violent, but girls who talk back to me get slapped!

Lovable really.

: What a waste. She'd be perfect if she'd just keep her mouth shut. You agree with me, right? RIGHT?

Life's more interesting when it's got little shake-ups like this.

As if right on cue, Ms. Fujimura barges into the classrooms the bell sounds.

: All right, no one's absent and since there are no announcements, let's just start homeroom.

Tripping with reality. Again.

As soon as she turns to reach for the chalk, she trips and falls as she always does.

As she falls, her fingernails drag across the blackboard with a horrifying sound…

And thus another typically mundane day begins anew-

i: Despite the suffering of the previous generation, battles are still waged thirty years on.

: - Now instead of armies, attacks in ever greater numbers are being carried out by terrorists. And in an attempt to supress these terrorists groups…

: …Oh yes, before I forget. There is an announcement from the student counselor- Recently, a rise in the number of slashing incidents has made the surrounding area dangerous. With that in mind, keep any detours to a minimum and head home as quickly as possible.

Why I'm so gung-ho about investigating the school's "Seven Wonders" is a mystery even to me, but it seems important for some reason.

I have to turn in yesterday's report. I'd better go see the Editor in Chief this evening.

Let's talk to the other students.

When we leave the classroom, this happens.

Female Student: What? I'm sure you're just talking about Rin Tousaka from class B.

Female Student: You've really never heard of her? Pretty, athletic, smart, classy… or a stuck-up Ms. Perfect who all the guys adore and all the girls despise.

Female Student: …Are you pulling my leg?

Female Student: Girl, you're so dense you probably wouldn't feel it if I pulled your leg anyway.

Female Student: Whaa? I'm not dense…much… But… she wasn't wearing our school uniform. She was wearing red. How do you explain that?

Female Student: I dunno…. I hadn't noticed

Female Student: Huh? Maybe I'm remembering wrong.

Female Student: You would. C'mon, let's hurry to our club.

Female Student: Y-Yeah…

They leave to the 1st floor. We continue talking to the students.

Female Student: Huh? What is it?

Female Student: Ms. Fujimura is living with one of the students here!

Female Student: Ew! You mean like romantically? But that's taboo!

Male Student: Like, everything feels artificial somehow… Huh? Wait, that would mean… that…

Male Student: …That's it, that's it! Oops, don't mind me. The crazy, sometimes it come out.

To the 3rd floor.

Female Student: It happened on their way home. I live near there, and now I'm scared to go home!

1st Floor.

Male Student: What do you want?

More Shinji for you.

: What, you haven't left yet? Wait, don't tell me… No, never mind. Losers like you shouldn't be on campus right now. Wh3o knows, you might get whacked by that killer. Hey, don't say I didn't warn you. Hahaha!

Oh he cares <3

: Sh-shut it, you! It won't mean anything to a nerd like you, but I? Wait… why am I explaining anything to you? Just get the hell out of here already.

To the outside

Male Student: Why's it even called a fly in the first place?

: The child of one of my parents' friends had been living alone, so I've been helping out. Which means that I go over to his house, but not that I live with him! I don't! Not at all! …Hey! What's with that face?! You don't believe your own teacher?! You're a good kid. You don't even know what those bad kids mean by "living together," right? RIGHT? And now, your teacher needs to give those kids who are spreading rumors a little educational guidance…

Scary. Anyway nobody on the archery range so let's go see the Editor.

Editor: Thanks to you, the article will be great! Are you ready for the next article assigment?

Be the Ms. Fujimura rumor, be the Ms. Fujimura rumor, be the Ms. Fujimura rumor…

Damn it.

Editor: Rumors about "Little Red Rooftop" are spreading. Go find out what this is all about. A journalist lets the news guide their feet. To the rooftop.

3rd Floor let's go u… hey Issei.

: She just happens to be up there right now. I saw her holding the key to the Rooftop a moment ago.

No delays anymore.

Video Here

The vibrant colors set off by the setting of the sun is enough to take one's breath away.

Under the now blood red sky, a single girl looks out onto the town that spreads below.

Like a figure out of a painting, the girl seems to shine with the same red glow as the setting sun

: What a beautiful sunset-

: I can only imagine how captivating this sight must be for the people who live here.

: It is indeed a very beautiful scene. A shame that it doesn't really exist.

: On the surface it seems like such a benign, peaceful world. A pity that it'll soon come to an end.

: This place is merely an idealized imitation of the real world. And one done in poor taste-

: I wonder if there's any value to a memory that can only be observed and then left behind

Her unwavering gaze makes it seem like she can see things hidden to others.

Her eyes seem to shine with an intensity that rivals that of the fiery red of the veining sky.

: Huh, that's not it? That means you must be one of the generic N- I mean, students.

: If one of the irrelevant NPCs can get up here, I guess I'll have to find another place to hang out.

: …Wait, what's this?!

Mumbling to herself, the girl disappears without a trace. It's like no one was ever there at all.

-She vanished?

There or not, her form has been indelibly burned into my mind.

: What's wrong? You look a little pale

In any case, I think the course of wisdom for now would be to go home like Issei says…

Well this one was shorter. Will post the next one laterish then.
    Last edited by Laith; December 13th, 2011 at 11:32 PM.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Man, the Students are weird.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    I love how half the students are acting weird because they're realizing the world is fake, and the other half are just crazy people.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    0ne Day III

Video Here

Still prologuing

: So you know what he said to that?

Female Student: What? What? What did he say?!

Female Student: We're dying to know! Tell us!

: This wuss gets all boo-boo, and he says

: Sorry, I have to laugh! Anybody knows that you can't -practice- your way into being a genius!

: If he wants to practice something, he should practice not sounding like a tool!

: The guy's not a total maggot, but he's still trash that needs to find a garbage can.

: Even people who are born above average can never reach the same heights as the naturally gifted!

Female Student: You must be sooo talented if you don't need to practice, Matou! I feel bad for that kid.

While we wait for the teacher to arrive, I get caught up on what Shinji said for some reason.

Whether or not Shinji has innate talent, I think it's pretty clear that I'm a nobody.

A nobody, with no goals. I mean, when I try to even think about the future, I get overwhelmed.

As long as I keep plodding along, some day I'll reach my totally average future. Yay.

That's what happens to everyone, right? Are there actually people who break the pattern? How?

I have no idea. For me, today is just another ordinary day.

…Huh?

It's him. That blonde boy is the one who's causing my body's fight or flight instincts to prickle.
    : Go on, Leo. Introduce yourself.

: Huh? Well, Leo…

: You'll be attending school with these people, so I'm sure they'd like to know who you are.

: …Ah, I see. These good people do not know my name yet.

He steps forward, and then in a louder voice, says-

: In time, it will be a name known to all the world, but for now it is the name of your classmate.

: I'm pleased to meet you all. I hope we enjoy our time together.

Shinji's words come to mind.

…This is what it means to be on a different level.

None of us plebes could ever hope to reach the level that this new kid lives on.

It's not overextending to call his very existence transfixing.

Like deer in headlights, we're immobilized by a presence far brighter than our own.

His natural place is above us, looking down as our king.

How did someone like him end up here…? It must be a mistake.

: Anyway, everyone, please make Leo feel welcome. Then, Leo, if you would please take a seat.

: It looks like the third seat in the second row from the right is open. Will that be okay?

: I see no reason to not allow you to call me Leo, as it didn't feel awkward to hear it from to you.

: If you have the chance, I'd very much like for a delightful woman like you to visit my country.

: Wh-what?! J-J-J-Jeez, don't joke with your teacher!

: To your seat, Leo! I won't smack you since, well, it was kind of flattering of you to say that.

I think he's not so much a king as a prince. He may be above us, but he also has natural charisma that draw us up to his level.

However… It seems that there is at least one person in class whose mileage varies.

Shinji's clearly not happy.

No k1dd1ng.

: There's no need to be shy.

: Yes, I understand. I'm pleased that I will be attenuating such a good school.

-Am I imagining things? Just for a second, I thought he shifted his attention toward ME.

Not toward anyone else, not even Shinji, who's still bad-mouthing Leo, but to me alone.

Yeah right. There's no way a practically otherworldly person like him would notice me.

…Yeah they are making this too easy. Way too easy.

No, I'm just excited because for once, something happened. Well, beside what happened yesterday.

- I should report yesterday's findings to the Editor in Chief.

But first, gossiping.

We go to the end of the 2nd floor hall way to find something interesting.

???: To summarize, about thirty percent of the participants have overcome the computer's brainwashing.

???: These individuals now remember who they are.

???: They're all class A magi. One girl in particular made quick work of the brainwashing.

???: You might say she's a natural, and therefore more adept than magi who have been more sheltered.

???: Unlike those domesticated sheep, she's a wild mouflon. Stronger, rarer, wilder.

???: She couldn't even bear to put on the school uniform the other sheep mindlessly wear.

???: As novel as that girl's wildness is, wild things end up in cages.

???: Still, keep your distance and your guard up.

: She is the daughter of a noble family which makes her unruly behavior even more unbecoming.

: She's below your concern-

: There's nothing in this world that doesn't concern me, teacher.

: More importantly, I wonder what a domesticated being like me can learn from her wild bravery.

: There is nothing, because you are already perfect.

: Anything you lack is something the world itself lacks.

: It was a joke. It's been a while since I've been scolded. I think I enjoy it coming from you.

: In any case, I'll heed your warning about her. So are there any other important happenings?

: It's worth noting the assassin sent by those alchemists.

: I have yet to confirm anything, but no doubt they're lurking about.

: …Ah. I don't believe I've ever seen how an alchemist fights.

: Their charms, or their symbols, rather, are quite unusual.

: We have the opportunity now. Aren't you curious teacher?

: Wait until I have checked about this assassin first.

; Those are the only ones to watch out for. However, there are others with excellent abilities.

: Huh. I don't see the rush. I think there's much to be learned from observing this school.

: I'd like to take my time and enjoy, for instance, the beauty of things like the garden.

: They seem to employ quite the skilled gardener.

: You should see the garden too, Mr. Kuzuki. No- Brother.

: I will respectfully decline. …That ends my report.

: I see. Too bad.

: Then if you need anything else…

: It'll be best if we have as little contact with each other as we can.

: It is unusual for a teacher and a student to meet like this.

: I understand. Be careful.

: Yes. You, too, Brother.

More student talking.

Female Student: There's been a number of murders in the area recently. Scary.

Male Student: Leonard Bistario Harway would be the distinguished son of the Harway plutocratic family.

Male Student: He's young, but soon he'll rule the world. So what is that Western European plutocrat doing here?

Studying would be my first guess. Anyway toward the 3rd floor.

Male Student: The Editor in Chief asked me to investigate the Seven Wonders, but check this out…

Male Student: Now that you know the details, go investigate it for me.

Male Student: Huh? You think I should just walk around the third floor and do it on my own?

Male Student: No way… I really can't handle paranormal stuff.

Male Student: If anyone can take on the case of the wandering ghost on the third floor, it's you. Good luck!

…Well let's go and do other people work. *grumble grumble*

It feels like there is someone standing right behind me, staring at the back of my head.

It has to be my imagination. I hear no footsteps, no sounds of breathing. I am alone here.

And yet, the feeling that I am not alone persists. It must be a hallucination of some kind.

What should I do? If it's my imagination playing tricks on me, then nothing should be there if I turn around and look.

So, what should I do…?

Pretty obvious.

I turn around and… of course, no one is there-

Welp.

Is what I want to say… However, standing there is what appears to be a young girl.

The young girl's appearance is definitely at odds with the surrounding campus.

With its mass of frills and hooped skirt, her dress is right out of the Victorian era.

Combined with her porcelain-like skin, she looks just like a child's doll come to life.

…It's kind of a relief. But the point is, she doesn't seem like she's really alive.

Suddenly, her figure begins to melt away. As she slowly fades into nothingness, the last things to disappear are her eyes.

With that, the strange presence I felt fades away. There's nothing to indicate a girl was ever here.

…She must be the source of all of the "wandering girl" stories floating around school.

Wimp.

Male Student: Maybe it's just a coincidence,but I've had a splitting headache ever since. What's up with that?

Female Student: Go home, kid. The area around this school hasn't been safe recently.

1st Floor go.

Male Student: I saw her there, too. She won so many stuffed animals it was like she was mustering an army,

The image of Taiga with an army of stuffed animals is both cute and scary. But hey, more Shinji goodness.

: Oh…it's you again. I don't have time to play like you obviously do.

: Go play "reporter" or whaever it is friendless little geeks like you do instead of having a life.

Playing games for the internet. … OTZ

Outside the complex.

Seems familiar. Anyway toward the Editor.

If she disappeared, there's isn't anything we can do about that.

I thought she'd say something like "Hey, don't scare me like that!"

Actually, the problematic part is how nonchalant she is that a person disappeared.

The Editor in chief keeps talking like nothing happened.

She's already on to the next thing.

Should I… say something?

Editor: It seems the chapel has been here longer than the school.

Editor: This is just a rumor, but they say that it's haunted and magic rites are perfumed there.

Editor: I'm sending you to investigate.

Editor: The entrance to the courtyard is on the end of the right side of the first floor hallway.

…Weird. Anyway let's go there.

Male Student: Lately, I've been getting these crushing headaches at school. It's starting to freak me out.

D0uble Welp.

S0 Mr. Kuzuki knows s0me martial arts.

Pictured; What happens when you touch one of the corpses. They disappear in Zelda-style smoke.

But…. the man standing in front of me isn't acting like a teacher by any stretch of the imagination.

The sick malignancy of overbearing aggression fills the air. And then scattered around him are…

…dead bodies… of students?

: -I suppose I'll test you out.

His thin lips hardly moved. But in the next instant-

Not pictured: Getting hit.

I'm bowled over, as if struck by an invisible force.

Chaotic thoughts bury my brain like endless grains of sand. What happened? Can I move my limbs? Seriously, what was that?

Kuzuki hasn't moved.
    No one else is nearby.

His voice was a quiet hiss, but I could hear everything he said.

This man with cold, inscrutable eyes raises his palm toward me…

I'm uninjured, though my body aches from laying on the hard ground.

The cold sweat that had covered me is gone, too… Only the piercing pain in my head remains.

Maybe it was just a bad dream. I gulp air and attempt to stand.

-The ground seems to move under my feet.

…I'm delusional. Of course the ground isn't moving.

I'll give my report to the Editor in Chief tomorrow and just go home for today.

Last edited by Laith; December 14th, 2011 at 02:05 AM.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Okay:

Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, I need to start taking the game footage. Therefore:

8 Characters for Name, 8 for Last Name. Go wild.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    The choice is clear. Fag Bals.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Since when did we vote on a female protagonist?

Ah, whatever. Not like it matters in the long run anyway.

Let us be named Maine Karactr.

...that or Skanky Whore. For lulz.

But seriously, since it doesn't matter - Lisbeth Hale.

Because fuck weeaboo names.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Wait, wait.

Hooters McBoobs.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Wait, wait.

Hooters McBoobs.
    Even better.

It's a Let's Play - we're entitled to a bit of silliness, and nothing spices up an otherwise normal playthrough like a ridiculous name.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Skanky Bals.

Fag's long lost sister.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Since when did we vote on a female protagonist?
    Well Fag Bals The Male protagonist was used on the other LP, so to be fair we are using the Female protagonist.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Tsun Dere

Teasing the Penguin God!

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Skanky Bals.

Fag's long lost sister.
    I LOL'd IRL.
    Last edited by ItsaRandomUsername; December 12th, 2011 at 11:48 PM.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    FemMC eh?

Goddamn Batwoman

edit: which IRC IRUn?
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That was a typo. >_>;;

But #notes.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Laith View Post
    Well Fag Bals The Male protagonist was used on the other LP, so to be fair we are using the Female protagonist.
    Fag Bals was KIA and his LP sank to the bottom of the electron sea.

Nordy Dovahkin

also, to Mewarmo, just record both using different programs. if your sound card supports it, you can record directly off of it. Meaning you can record off your soundcard with one program while using your mic with another.

if you can't, record your commentary with your phone and your gameplay with whatever
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries