Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: Run HolyGrailWar.Exe [Fate/Extra LP] [Image-Heavy]

In Brazil, everybody's hands are burning red.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushi View Post
    Nordy Dovahkin
    Arrow Ondeknee

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post
    Arrow Ondeknees
    You get an arrow in the crotch for that reference.

Blog Entries
    Wait.....fag bals is dead?!

;_;
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

Blog Entries
    N-no Tobias! He's just sleeping until the release of Fate/Extra CCC!

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    You get an arrow in the crotch for that reference.
    Arrow on the mouth glitch.

And it's YOUR arrow in my mouth, because i'm koto's bitch.

get this poem with all my love.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

Last part of the prologue.

Evidently.

Female Student: Wooowww! Okay, then how do you solve this problem, Leo?

: In this case, you substitute this for this, and divide everything by x.

: It's the same simple equation that you used earlier.

Maths joy!

Female Student: Whoa, you're right! Thank you, Leo!

: …Hmph. Whatever. It's no skin off my back. People who are ugly inside are ugly outside, too.

It seems that Shinji's gaggle of female admirers has migrated to Leo's desk.

For once, Shinji's irritation is kind of understandable.

: I'll give him this-the brat is a real charity worker, laying on the charm for those sows.

: He's desperate to appear smarter than me, but I'm real smart one here. I see what he's doing.

: That dumb little kid doesn't know that I0m onto him

Reacting to Shinji's voice, Leo glances this way.

Leo's Expression is inscrutable, but not hostile.

: What do you want? You wanna go?

Oh boy.

: Shinji Matou was it? I'll be careful not to upset you in the future.

His message firmly delivered, Leo returns to his seat.

His soft voice bore no note of hostility or resentment.

…I know it's hard to believe but maybe Leo wasn't upset.

: I'm such a nice guy, I'll just accept his apology. Y-Yeah, ii's not like he ever pissed me off.

After visually confirming that Leo is otherwise occupied, Shinji feigns calmness and leans back.

Ah normality.

And… *Thud*

That sound makes me cringe, no matter how many times I hear it.

Everyone is desensitized to it for the most part.

Even knowing that she'll jump to her feet in a few seconds, we should probably worry more.

Shinji still seems to be in a bad mood. It's obvious that he doesn't like Leo all that much.

But with him it's impossible to tell if he's really mad or just being cynical. Either way, It's just more of the same.

Just like our homeroom teacher's daily dramatic entrance. And once again, the day begins.

During class, i thought I saw Leo smirk a little, but other than that nothing exciting occurred.

Today is just another boring day in a long string of boring days-

: It's a terrifying condition where an individual loses all of their memories!

: It's caused by brain damage, severe trauma, or even infections of one's mucus membranes,

: The section of the doctor's biography we just covered touches on this condition…

: The cure fro such a scary condition was discovered by Dr. Pieceman.

: With that said, using amnesia as an excuse for forgetting your homework isn't going to fly!

: When I was young, a fair number of my classmates were unscrupulous enough to try this.

And as per the norm, Tiger's lecture starts to peter out…

Just as a collective "This again?" starts to rise from the students-

: Ms. Fujimura.

Without being acknowledged by the teacher, Leo suddenly rises to his feet.

The tension in the classroom ratchets up immediately as all eyes focus on Leo.

The young boy surveys the room with a mysterious smile, taking in everyone's startled glances.

W31rd.

: It is time for me to leave. We will probably never meet again, so I wish you all well.

: Just your presence is enough to remind me of the beauty of youth. You're a remarkable person.

After what seemed to be a very slight bow, he immediately seems to disappear from the room.

: A-All right, then… Let's continue. Please turn to page 86…

And accompanied by the sound of flipping pages, the lesson goes on as if nothing had happened.

: If you have to use the john, be a little more discreet. And that "I have to leave" crap-!

: Seriously, isn't he supposed to be some kind of aristocrat or prickling or something?

No one in class says anything and the class continues as if nothing strange has happened.

It was the same dull, dreary scene as yesterday, and the day before… This can't be natural…

Cr4zy th1ngs 4h34d.

…It's as if the world tilted slightly and everything within it is losing its sense of presence.

My head… feels like it's going to explode. The pain is making it hard to remember who I am…

Wait. Come to think of it-

I can't… remember anything. My memory has been completely erased somehow.

How, and why, did this happen-?!

-That's right. The Editor in chief of the Journalism Club.

As the president of the Journalism Club, she should at least know my name.

I know I had to have filled out something when I first joined the club.

I'll ask her.

Hopefully she'll be in her normal spot.

F1rst g0ss1p1ng, th3n l3arn1ng wh0 w3 4r3.

T0 th3 3d1t0r.

The Editor in Chief is her usual cheery self.

All I can think about is the pile of dead bodies I witnessed.

No, I have to ask about myself. I'll ask her what my name is.

Editor: Just… look it up in the registry in the Library.

Yeah, the school registry. it has everyone's names.

If I look at the school registry, it might jog in my memories.

I'll go to the Library.

-The pages are blank.

Blank. Blank. Blank. Every single page was blank.

I reach for last year's school registry, and when I start flipping through the pages…

Blank.

Blank. Blank. Blank.

S0 wh4t n3xt?

Erd fl00r, wh3r3 w3 m3t th3 l0l1 gh0st.

However, she just continues to stare at me with an intensity that borders on terrifying.

Maybe I should say something to her, but softly so as not to startle her?

Maybe if I keep my back to her, it'll help a little. I'll just call to her over my shoulder.

I obviously can't see the look on the young girl's face. And all I sense is… hesitation.

Her voice matches her appearance… small and faint.

In a hesitant, halting voice, she begins to speak.

H3y 0ur f4c3.

: Could it be… that you came to see… me?

: I-If that's so-

: I'm… Alice.

: I'm… always here, so…

She suddenly stops talking.

Thinking she disappeared again, I turn around- Only to see Alice still standing there.

As I turn, she flinches a little and begins to fade away…then stops. And starts staring at me-

As our customary staring contest begins anew, I swear that I can see a faint smile on her face.

K33p l00k11ng 0n wh4t t0 d0.

She has striking appearance, with long purple hair, almond skin, and a preternatural calm.

It seems like she is meditating, her hands folded in a specific way and her eyes closed.

I find that I can't stop looking at her.

No one else seems to notice that she stands out dramatically. I start to feel uneasy about her.

The girl's eyes snap open.

When I open my eyes again, everything is exactly as it should be, like nothing happened.

However, the air is permeated with a seductively sweet scent.

Also the girl that was in the garden had already disappeared.

Was everything that happened just an illusion, or maybe-

As I turn to leave, I see the girl from the garden walking towards me.

As she walks, she looks out the window and talks to herself. As she goes by, she gives me a smile.

1st fl00r. H3y 5h1nj1 4nd 54kur4

: I heard that you skipped archery practice again! What in the hell is wrong with you?!

: I'm sorry, Brother. But I…

Shinji Matou: You've embarrassed me again! How many times must I repeat myself, Sakura?! Are you stupid?

Shinji Matou: I mean, if you keep listening to others instead of me? Wait… Wait wait wait wait….

Sakura Matou's speech begins to skip and repeat, almost as if she is a malfunctioning robot.

It's like she was reading from a script rather than engaging in a normal conversation.

It wasn't only the incredible fleeing Shinji or the robotic Sakura that was going insane.

Vertigo overcomes me as the school starts to waver. Something strange is happening to the world!

5t0p th3 world 1 w4nn4 g3t d0wn!

As a transfer student, I can't see why Leo would want to visit any of the freshmen.

Also, there's nothing but a dead-end up ahead. I wonder what Leo is really up to…

I suddenly have this weird feeling that someone or something is up ahead in the hallway.

Who, for some reason, is examining the wall at the end of the hallway with almost excessive interest.

: If that is the case, this world is in some ways more real than the real world it represents.

: But that's just my opinion… How about you guys? What are your thoughts on this?

I now know for sure he's talking to me as there is nobody else present besides the two of us.

I don't feel any sense of hostility from Leo. In fact, his smile seems genuinely friendly.

His smile has the same effect on me as the rising of the morning sun, warm and comforting.

In addition to his smile, his presence is inviting and inclusive and I find myself drawn to him.

Oddly, my worries have vanished. All I can think of is doing as he says, as that's the only way to…

My mind feels like it's in a haze. It's like Leo is controlling my thoughts in some way.

: In that respect, this has been quite an interesting experience.

: …However, the time for fun has come to an end. I did not come here to play at being a student.

: No matter how enjoyable the detour, eventually one must return to their appointed path.

: As for me, the time to do so has arrived…

: No, that's not quite right. I don't think farewell would be accurate in this situation.

: For reasons I cannot explain, I have the distinct feeling that we will see each other again.

: So I guess I should the more congenial, "See you later."

: Well, it's time for me to move on. I wish you the best of luck.

With those final words, Leo disappears. It's like he ceases to exist. One moment, his hand is gone one the wall, the next he is gone.

The young an in front of me seem to disappear before my very eyes.

I want to say reality rejected his existence in it, but it feels like it was the opposite, that he refused to be constrained by it. It wasn't any special ability that allowed him to do so; just his strength of will.

With his departure, I feel as if a great weight is lifter from my very being.

And rather than be a cause for concern, it brings a fundamental question to mind:

Who am I?

As the question pops into my head, it begins to take on a life of its own, searing my brain…

I investigate the wall that Leo disappeared through.

It's just a concrete wall at the end of the hallway. About the only thing on the floor is dust.

But I am positive there must be something here, because Leo walked through the wall.

It would be so easy to turn around, go back down the hallway, and pretend nothing happened.

But there are still things I need to know.

I have no memories.

That means I've never had anywhere else to go but here. No place to return to.

What was it that Leo said?

"No matter how enjoyable the detour, eventually one must return to their appointed path."

That's what he said, didn't he? Then beyond this wall lies the "appointed path," and the truth.

If I follow him, I'll learn the answers to my questions, even if those asters are painful.

But, ignorance is bliss. Do i Have the fortitude to face the truth and accept it?

I rub my eyes, willing the strain things I have seen to go away.

I think that whatever lies past the wall is beyond my comprehension.

I'd rather live my life in peace, even without my memories, than see what's beyond.

1 d0n'7 w4n7 70 know. 4nd w3 l34v3 70 7h3 m41n g473.

-Right, I'll just leave. Once I'm out of here, I'm positive that things will return to normal…

If I walk right through that gate-

L34v1ng. N0w.

-!

In addition to an excruciating headache, a painful jolt of electricity courses through my body.

I can't move… my body… My consciousness…rapidly…fading…

In this brief moment of time, I feel as if someone is talking to me…

What does that mean… Immediately after thinking that, my consciousness ceases-

Y0u 5i55y

Something's different.

Down to the floors and the walls, the school has changed the very substance of its being.

For some reason, reality cracking this way is intensely disturbing.

This world around me is more real than a painting, but not even as real as a sand castle.

I feel like it's so brittle I could tap it and the echo would shake this whole world.

Where the boring concrete wall once stood, now there's a doorway that I can freely walk through.

It's an entrance. No, an emergency exit, like stairs to the outside,

It's not something of this world.

I have no doubt that the world the door leads to is utterly alien.

Whatever awaits inside, whatever shape it takes, there's a certain sort of finality to seeing it.

Ultimately, I've already committed to this path.

I bid farewell to the false world and take my first step along the appointed path.

Not noticeable, a green light appeared in the background. Hard to see even on the PSP screen.

Beyond the door seems to be a dismal looking scrap yard.

Out in front of me is the smooth skinned effigy. While trying to figure out exactly what to do with it-

A voice comes out of nowhere.

The motivations of the owner of that voice won't worry me, but it's obvious I won't learn anything by standing here.

Also, there is no longer a path by which I can return.

-I have no choice but to head into the darkness with only this strange doll as protection.

Video Here

-I made it.

Within the deepest depths of the world beyond the door-

This place must be the goal I'm supposed to reach. At least, that's what I thought.

It's stifling, the aura of purity that seems to act as a ward against corrupted spuls who'd try to enter.

…The feeling is familiar. It has the feeling of a chapel where the spirits of the deceased still linger.

At first I didn't notice, being overwhelmed by the grandeur of the room, but to one side is a young man in a familiar uniform, lying still on the ground.

I call out to him, but there is no reply. I shake him in an attempt to wake him up earn I notice-

He is stone cold.

I go as pale as the corpse before me and I can no longer think coherently. All I can do is stare in bewilderment.

It is at this moment-

Screen-shotted battle go.

We just get killed.

I didn't stand a chance against that thing… It seems I wasn't qualified to be here.

Me? Qualifications? That's right- I should know everything by now. The truth has to be here…

But…now…

*Sigh*… Everything's going dark.

I'm not really scared. The only feeling that remains in me is regret.

Even at the very end, I was unable to remember anything about myself.

…Someone…anyone… If you make it beyond here, please don't forget…my name…

Video Here.

And we truly begin.
    Last edited by Laith; December 14th, 2011 at 08:41 PM.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I hate myself Sop Character portraits were added and some videos on the first 2 days are up. I apologize for the first (encoding a 16:9 to 4:3 to 16:9) and the second video (16:9 to 4:3) horribleness.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Okay:

Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    fuck laith btw

Arrow Ondeknee.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    Skanky Bals.

Fag's long lost sister.
    Welp, we have a name for the main(Saber) run.

Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    Wait, wait.

Hooters McBoobs.
    And one for the Caster run.

Quote Originally Posted by mangafreak7793 View Post
    Tsun Dere
    Yeah I think no. God no. Hell no.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonorris View Post
    Arrow Ondeknee.
    Can someone explain silly me the reference? 'cause I ain't getting it.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Skyrim meme. Guard says, "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee." Then people on the internet began to use that phrase everywhere.

Quote Originally Posted by deviatesfish View Post
    Skyrim meme. Guard says, "I used to be an adventurer like you, until I took an arrow to the knee." Then people on the internet began to use that phrase everywhere.
    EVERY

SINGLE

GUARD

OF THE GAME.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, at first it was a pretty funny observation, "hey did you notice that every guard in the game has been shot in the knee and has a cousin fighting dragons?"

Then it got old fast.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last Day/Salvation

My headache worsens day by day,
    until it finally buzzes in my head
    like an alarm.

That day. In potent numbness, I
    wake up twice as fast as normal.

I may wind up back in bed if I
    let go and faint-

For some time, I have been embracing
    a rush of useless information.

The normal stuff you'd see at a
    school, like the hustle and bustle
    of my classmates by the entrance.

It hasn't changed.

It hasn't changed.

-When I push the thought, my field
    of vision fizzles.

There's a boy in a black uniform
    in front of the school gate.
    He's my friend/as I recall.
    He's Issei Ryuudo/as I recall.

I remember this from the first time.
    When Issei notices me looking at
    him, he pushes through the crowd.

: Hmm? Why do you look so surprised?

: We announced at last week's assembly that this month the student council would strictly enforce school rules.

He runs through his spiel, as if
    this was the first time he'd ever
    disclosed the information.

I already know this.
    I know it.
    I already know what happens.
    It's happened more than once.

I'm seized by a headache. I'm so
    dizzy I feel like I'm being forcibly
    logged out of my consciousness.

: First le me check your student ID. I shouldn't need to remind you, but it should be on you at all times.

My log-in ID is being checked.

It's so obvious now.

I answer clearly to the question
    that usually makes me go dizzy.

Hello and bye Fag Bals.

I feel nauseous, and I know it has
    nothing to do with what I ate for
    breakfast this morning.

I feel nauseous because of the
    world around me.

It's repeating itself over and over,
    and that's making me sick-

I want him to get out of my way.
    I want this repetition to stop.
    I push him aside and go forward.

I'm not nice about it either.

: Your nails are evenly cut, and your haircut is sensible.

: Indeed, quite remarkable.

: You're a model Tsukumihara Academy student.

He keeps on talking loudly, even
    though he's facing no one.

I have a headache.
    I'm shivering.
    I know one thing for sure.

This is wrong. This is not the
    school I know! It can't be!

I have to go.
    I have to hurry and wake up.
    Or else it will be too late.

But, who am I- awakening for-

Evening.

First Floor.

There is also someone trailing
    behind him. It looks like… one
    of my classmates.

The more I think, the more I realize
    that Leo isn't the only anomaly I've come
    across the campus. There are other
    things that seem…off…as well.

It's becoming clearer now.
    There are people who shouldn't exist.
    Students that mysteriously vanish.
    The fabric of reality is coming unraveled.

No choice but forward. To the 1st year hallway.

: The attention to detail is quite impressive. Even the surrounding air is surprisingly substantial

: If that is the case, this world is in some ways more real than the real world it represents.

: How about you guys? What are your thoughts on this?

Leo gives me a smile with no hostility.

However, I have the suspicion that
    there is something malicious
    behind his smile.

: Attending school wasn't half-bad. I've never had the opportunity to go to one before now.

: In that respect, this has been quite an interesting experience.

: …However, the time for fun has come to an end. I did not come here to play at being a student.

: No matter how enjoyable the detour, eventually one must return to their appointed path.

: And for me, the time to do so has arrived…

With those final words, Leo turns his back on me.

: No, that's not quite right. I don't think farewell would be accurate in this situation.

: For reasons I cannot explain, I have the distinct feeling that we will see each other again.

: So I guess I should use the more congenial, "See you later."

: Well, it's time for me to move on, I wish you the best of luck.

Get near the door.

The atmosphere changes.

There's a doorway, an entrance,
    where the concrete wall used to be.

It's not something of this world.

There's no doubt this door leads
    to someplace unfathomable.

I bid farewell to the false world,
    and take my first step toward
    the truth.

It is to be my sword and shield for
    what lies ahead… A disembodied voice
    suddenly confirms my thoughts.

Although I have yet to learn
    anything, I need to do something
    besides stand there.

At the very least, there might be
    some clues to this bizarre experience
    up ahead.

-I have no choice but to head into
    the darkness with only this strange
    doll as protection.

A long hallway,

With a shocking suddenness, a voice
    begins speaking. It sounds like it's
    coming from the empty sky above.

Walking to the front leads to a cube.

???: The illuminated cube in front of you is called an Item Folder.

???:Inside of it is a farewell present of sorts for those about to face the coming trial. Touch it to open it.

???: But you won't actually fight as you are too fragile. The effigy given to you will fight in your stead.

???: If your effigy is ever destroyed in battle, you will no longer be shielded from harm.

???: To put it bluntly, you will die. So be very careful in battle.

???: But there is no need to be afraid… for now. Just do what I say and you'll be perfectly safe for the time being.

Skipping tutorial text. Tutorial part here. Watch it I guess.

The Dungeon Theme is Dinosaur bones as seen here.

To the final room.

I go as pale as the corpse before me
    and I can no longer think coherently.
    All I can do is stare in bewilderment.

It is at this moment-

The fallen effigy lying next to the
    male student comes to its feet with
    a clatter.

After having to fight several enemy
    programs to get here, it's obvious
    that this thing is an enemy as well.

Without warning, it suddenly twists
    around and comes right at me.

There is a battle. It is a scripted fight, the enemy counters most of the inputs.

…I can hear the sound of a
    distant voice.

???: The time has come. With your inevitable loss, I will consider this round of preliminaries to be over.

-Farewell. I pray you'll find peace in your annihilation.

The guy before me wasn't the only one
    to fall. All of the others made it
    here and died, unable to do anything.

…And in a very short while, I
    suppose I'll become one of them.

-Maybe I should just close my eyes
    now. I did all that I could, so maybe
    it'd be better for it to end now.

Dead End.

I refuse to give up…
    I summon all of my strength in an
    attempt to get back on my feet.

However, as I try to move, an
    unbearably intense pain shoots
    through my entire body.

If that's how it's going to be…
    No, if this is…

Video Here

I'm afraid.
    I'm afraid of the pain.
    I'm afraid of losing my senses,
    I'm afraid of becoming a corpse.

…And the most trifling thing:
    Disappearing without a trace for any
    reason at all.

It's not right that I disappear here.

My consciousness, shot throughout with
    waves of distortion, screams out
    against the injustice of it all.

What was the purpose of suffering
    through those headaches just to fade
    away here and now?

What were they all for it I just fade
    away here and now?

-I have to stand up.
    It's okay if I'm scared.
    It's okay if I'm in pain.
    I have to rise above all of that.

Because I have yet to fight of my
    own volition and on my own terms!

???: Well spoken, nameless traveler!

???: Even if the world will never hear of your desire, know that I admire and respect it!

???: Close your hands into fists and raise your head! Your end has yet to come.

Two doors crumble away and the place is surrounded by blue light.

Yes

: All right, I give my blessing! I will bestow upon you the honor of being my Master.

Totally confused, I alternate between
    staring at the mark on my hand and the person standing before me.

And then-

: While I am by your side, have no fear that you may lose your way. Remember that victory is all that matters.

: Master, strike with my sword. Show me the extent of your abilities in this first battle!

Saber just cuts him down like paper.

The results screen

And the level up screen. Explanation on Skill points later.

: That wasn't entertaining at all. Considering how long I've waited for such a moment, I am truly unsatisfied.

She continues to talk.
    …However, the sound of her voice
    doesn't unite reach my ears.

The heat coming from the mark on my hand grew in
    intensity during the fight and the resulting pain has
    become unbearable and burns through my consciousness.

???: You can use it to give three orders that must be obeyed. Think of them as disposable strengthening spells.

???: It is also proof of your participation in the Holy Grail War. If you lose it for some reason, you will die.

Once again I hear that voice. I
    Somehow manage to ignore the pain
    and listen to what is has to say.

???: Congratulations. You have endured much to make it here. Now rest for a while; you've achieved your first goal.

???: It was an incredibly clumsy effort to say the least, but that's what made it all the more entertaining.

???: I've had this duty for a long time, but this is the first time I've seen a Master as helpless as you.

???: Nevertheless, be proud of your achievement. Your quick thinking came as a result of nerves and rashness.

Thinking about it, the voice sounds like
    that of a thirty year old man.
    And it's really irritatingly smug.

For some reason, I can see the owner
    of the voice as a pries, dressed in
    a somber cassock.

???: Oh, you are curious about my identity? I am honored, But I am insignificant. I am merely a part of the system.

???: I am just a guide, tasked with giving a standard message and given the personality of a prior participant.

???: I am no more than words, no more than the mountain you just conquered, no more than a record of the past.

A record- So if I raise any objections to this voice, does it mean I won't receive any answers in return?

???: Exactly. -Well, this is unexpected. You have received a commendation. Something about you "having a light."

I have no clue who would say such a
    thing about me.

…But that short phrase struck my
    heart because, for some unknown
    reason, I knew the words were sincere.

And as for "I expect good things from
    you." It seemed like more of a
    command than an encouragement,

???: For most, the monotony of everyday life continues without end.

???: Your decision to look beyond the accepted and progress means you have earned the right to exist.

???: However, you have but taken the first step. Be jubilant, young knight, for the Holy Grail War begins now!

I have no idea what he's talking
    about. The Holy Grail War…?
    The right to exist…?

???: People called it the "Holy Grail" and fought endlessly in an attempt to gain sole possession of it.

???: This war- The system you find yourself in now is an evolution of those struggles.

???: You stand at the entrance of a deadly struggle where many will perish in pursuit of the Holy Grail.

???: Listen, magi. Had I not bestowed upon the Earth desire, you'd be merely saints capable of committing sin.

???: Now, fight to the death. The fiery throne of heaven will only receive those with the strongest of desires-

The voice reverberates throughout
    this hidden chapel, as if were the voice of a god.

Kill…?
    Magi…?
    Holy Grail that grants wishes…?

These questions, and more, swirl
    inside my head and almost seem to
    carve themselves into my flesh.

???: In war, a weapon is needed. That is your Servant. They're the spear that pierces, the shield that protects.

???: A Legendary Soul whose purpose is to clear your way to the Grail. That is the one who stands beside you.

I glance over at the young woman in
    red standing next to me, who was
    looking up into the sky.

She is my Servant…

???: It seems you have decided, and with that decision as payment, I now open the gates to the Holy Grail War.

The marks on my hand, my Command Seal,
    once again begin to become
    excruciatingly painful.

It's over.
    I can't take it anymore.

Falling to the floor.

And thus we are the last participant on the Holy Grail War

Next up: Our 1st day as a Master.
    Last edited by Laith; December 16th, 2011 at 06:44 PM.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    YESS, SKANKY BALS
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last Day/Acceptance

: Nothing adds up, what's happening, aaaah!.

: This place's not real, let us meet again.

: What can I lose by knowing. This is a long hallway.

???: This is how you play the game. You may die, by the by.

: Wait, what? Oh crap.

Video Here

…That's right.
    I can't give up now.

Even if I'm forced to concede defeat
    eventually, it'd be unforgivable to
    do so now.

…I feel as if something's wrong.

All of my senses grow faint,

The pain running through my body has
    long passed my ability to endure it.
    I now know what the damned suffer.

-Even so
    I
    must stand.

The drive to go on is something I do
    not understand. It's not like the fear
    of death is urging me to not give up.

I just want to be at peace. Keeping
    that in mind, why am I trying with all
    of my might to get back on my feet?

I cannot figure out the reason why.
    I don't know why my life needs to be
    ended. Why am I here-?

-I understand now.
    That must be the reason why.

There were those many corpses.
    There were those many questions.

Now-
    I can't continue without knowing.

No.

Now that my spirit has been awakened,
    I cannot allow things to come to an
    end without knowing…!

???: You question your own existence even as is comes to an end, and see you own shortcomings as death approaches.

???: Very well. I expect much from that spirit of yours. There's a Servant left that fits a human like you.

???: A nondescript Legendary Soul fighting for a nameless Master. -I look forward to your valiant efforts in battle.

Two doors break and the place is filled by blue light.

The sound of breaking glass is accompanied by a
    light cutting through the gloom. I manage to move
    my weary body and aching head to see what's happening.

I didn't notice it before, but
    something was slowly rising up from
    the floor in the middle of the room.

That form-

It appearance isn't much different
    from that of a human being, but something was different. Clearly so.

The power emanating from it
    transcended that of any human, or of
    any enemy I've faced in getting here.

An awesome power that seems as if it'd
    vaporize anyone it touched swirls
    within my body almost against my will.

: Showing self-restraint is difficult, regardless of one's age. I guess I'll just flounder around pointlessly.

: …*sigh* It pains me to acknowledge it, but since you're the only one here…

: Let me ask, just to be sure. Are you my Master?

Yes

: But a contract is a contract, I'll lend you my power if you want and will fight for you until your wish ends.

:You were just shouting "Why?" a moment ago. There are very few people who know the answer to that question-

: -Well, it's not a bad wish, per se. I now pledge that I will fight by your side until your wish ceases to be.

He takes a hold of my hand and helps
    me to my feet.

From the hand he had grabbed comes a
    sudden warmth…and then a sharp pain,
    like I've been cut by a knife.

On the back of my hand, as though
    tattooed, is a strange symbol that
    looks like some kind of crest.

And then-

Archer defeats the thing on 1.16 rounds.

???: The thing on your hand is a Command Seal, you control Servants with it, you can make the impossible with them, you need at least one to survive. Congratulations, you passed… barely. You are...special.

: Sounds like an Old Priest.

???: I'm no one important. I just read from a script.

: So you won't answer anything?

???: Indeed. Oh someone says you have a light.

: I have a what now?

???: And with that the Holy Grail War begins now!

: Wait what?

???: Object that grants any desire, fight for it.

: Not getting it.

???: You'll need a weapon. Which is the Servant at your side.

???: Now enter to the Holy Grail War.

: *Falls to the floor.*

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Last Day/Continuation

: Not knowing.

: Explaining.

: Following. Walking long hallway.

???: Teaching.

: Dying.

Video Here

I'm afraid.
    I'm afraid of the pain.
    I'm afraid of losing my senses,
    I'm afraid of becoming a corpse.

…And the most trifling thing:
    Disappearing without a trace for any
    reason at all.

It's not right that I disappear here.

My consciousness, shot throughout with
    waves of distortion, screams out
    against the injustice of it all.

What was the purpose of suffering
    through those headaches just to fade
    away here and now?

What were they all for it I just fade
    away here and now?

-I have to stand up.
    It's okay if I'm scared.
    It's okay if I'm in pain.
    I have to rise above all of that.

Because I have yet to fight of my
    own volition and on my own terms!

???: I have absolutely no idea of who you are or where you're from, but your lamentation, your perseverance-

???: While the other gods choose to ignore you, your cries have reached my ears!

???: And with the god Uka-no-Mitama as my witness, I say it's too early for this one to go on to the realm of the dead.

The sound of breaking glass is accompanied by a
    light cutting through the gloom. I manage to move
    my weary body and aching head to see what's happening.

I didn't notice it before, but
    something was slowly rising up from
    the floor in the middle of the room.

That form-

It appearance isn't much different
    from that of a human being, but something was different. Clearly so.

The power emanating from it
    transcended that of any human, or of
    any enemy I've faced in getting here.

An awesome power that seems as if it'd
    vaporize anyone it touched swirls
    within my body almost against my will.

Yes

: To be honest, I, the might Ta- I mean, I hoped that I could be a Servant to someone like you!

: Oh, my abilities might be a tad limited so you might not be happy with me, Master, but… I'll try my best!

She takes a hold of my hand and helps
    me to my feet.

From the hand she had grabbed comes a
    sudden warmth…and then a sharp pain,
    like I've been cut by a knife.

On the back of my hand, as though
    tattooed, is a strange symbol that
    looks like some kind of crest.

And then-

Caster takes 1.5 rounds to defeat him.

???: Explaining

: Not getting it

???: More explaining

: Fainting.

No more prologue after this.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    So hey people the tutorial video is finally up.

Also, since the next update contains a lot of images (429 screenshots, still need to transcribe, it comes down to 150∼180 on the post) getting a new page wouldn't be bad, just saying.

Year 1

Salt Corner

gold
    good
    waifus.

Okay:

fuck laith btw

I'mma help you out, cus I like where dis is going.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Gläubig müssen die nicht sein, daran glauben müssen sie I3uster's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I like Caster.
    [04:55] Lianru: i3uster is actuallly quite cute

Blog Entries
    I like this LP.

lol about to say RP
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration