Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2567

Thread: ARISTOTELES QUEST

Blog Entries
    I need to know what that thing is first. "WHAT IS THAT?" I inquire.

The Tyrant looks at me, and his voice booms. "WHEN I LIVED IN BUT A PROTO-STAR, I GLIMPSED THE ABYSS AND STARED INTO IT. AND IT STARED BACK. THAT THING WHICH YOU SEE IS AN ARISTOTELES WHO DEVOURED HIS OWN STAR."

--What!? My eyes widen like saucers.

"YOU NEED TO KNOW: THIS BEING HAS THE POWER TO LAY WASTE TO AN ENTIRE GALACTIC ARM. THAT IS WHY WE NEED TO STOP HIM BEFORE HE KILLS ALL THAT WAS DEAR TO YOU."

"THEN... WHY? WHY DID YOU TREAT THE WEAK LIKE THEY WERE TRASH?"

"IF THE WEAK WERE TO FOLLOW ME, IT'D BE REALLY TROUBLING TO ME. HOWEVER, SINCE I WAS CRUEL TOWARDS THEM, THEY WON'T FOLLOW ME."

--I see. So he was just making others scared of him on purpose. I turn my gaze to the star-devouring monster.

"AND... CAN THAT CANNON KILL HIM?"

"IT CAN." He says this with absolute certainty. "THE PROTOTYPE VERSION USED BY SOMEONE I USED TO KNOW SEALED HIM FOR A GREAT AMOUNT OF EONS. THIS TIME, HE'LL BE KILLED PERMANENTLY."

--Then, we really have to wait for it to charge. I am about to answer him, when I sense that the Star Devourer is closing in on us. I turn to face him, and nod to the Tyrant.

[BATTLE START]

Bright Hound
    Star Devourer
    HP: 20,000,000/20,000,000
    HP: 2,000,000,000
    -Attack
    *Plasma Torrent
    *Infinite Lance
    -Guard
    -Evade
    -Limit Break

The Tyrant
    HP: 40,000,000/40,000,000
    -Attack
    *Nova Buster
    *Chaos Burst
    -Guard
    -Evade
    -Fire the Cannon

Type-EZ Aquarii
    HP: 25,000,000/25,000,000
    -Attack
    *Tri-star Flash
    *Flash Strike
    -Guard
    -Evade

Ebb and Flow
    HP: 15,000,000/15,000,000
    -Attack
    *Rain of Fire
    *Inverse Gate
    -Guard
    -Evade
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    So Erlkonig, how will this work? Will we just vote for commands or something?

Blog Entries
    Not really. The first one to vote gets to choose. However: You can only choose one character.
    For example:

Quote Originally Posted by Person A
    The Tyrant uses Nova Buster!
    Thus, the next command cannot indicate an order for The Tyrant, because he is already executing an action. And I'll play the Space Cthulhu.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Bright Hound uses Infinite Lance! Let's try that out first.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

As American as a foreign immigrant EnigmaticFellow's Avatar
    The Tyrant uses Chaos Burst

Blog Entries

Bright Hound attacks!

--INFINITE LANCE--

-Then. Let's prevent this thing from getting close to the cannon. I draw energy from my star, as my eight limbs start crackling with power and energy. Lashing with them like whips, I cut through the fabric of space and time with the swing. From the hole in reality, thousands of planet-sized spears come out, and are launched at lightspeed at the Star Devourer.

Roll(3d12)+0:
    5,8,3,+0
    Total:16
    The hundreds of beams impact on its body soundlessly, releasing an immense burst of energy, which would've vaporized most planets with ease.

--Yet, it is unfazed.

Star Devourer: 1,984,000,000 HP
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries

The Tyrant attacks!

---CHAOS BURST---

--How long has it been, since I met this abomination.

I have no other desire but to end its life. Such a being does not deserve existence.

My gargantuan, clawed arms are extended in front of my chest. I focus my energy. There, in the void of space, an existence which should not exist forms. A sphere of anti-matter energy cracks with unholy power, growing to the size of a star in front of my hands.

---Die.

I propel the sphere of deadly energy forward, and as it cuts through the void, it collapses against the Star Devourer...!

Roll(6d20)+0:
    8,12,5,4,19,14,+0
    Total:62
    An explosion so huge that it blinds everything in the reach of a light-year erupts, yet I know--

--That this battle is far from over.

Star Devourer HP: 1,922,000,000
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Ebb and Flow uses Inverse Gate!

We only have to wait until the Cannon is finished right? Or do we have to deplete his 2 billion HP drop by drop?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi View Post
    Ebb and Flow uses Inverse Gate!

We only have to wait until the Cannon is finished right? Or do we have to deplete his 2 billion HP drop by drop?
    Just wait until the cannon is finished.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Type-EZ Aquarii uses Tri-Star Flash.

Don't know how long it will take the cannon to finish. So let's conserve some energy.

Blog Entries

Ebb and Flow attacks!

---INVERSE GATE---

-I see. So... This thing is the reason that the stars have come together...?

This being interrupts with the ebb and flow of the universe.

It must be vanquished.

Beinding space and time, I swim quickly through a non-existent sea in a circle. Space and time twists and distorts, and in the center of the distortion formed by my swimming, a tornado of paradoxical energy is created. I direct it towards the direction of the Star Devourer.

Roll(3d20)+0:
    20,20,9,+0
    Total:49
    The Star Devourer is actually thrown back as time and space distorted rips into it, and it roars in defiance, the sound resounding through my mind.

Star Devourer HP: 1,873,000,000
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeranion View Post
    Type-EZ Aquarii uses Tri-Star Flash.

Don't know how long it will take the cannon to finish. So let's conserve some energy.
    There is no EN stat. There are some attacks that vary in strength. An example is Infinite Lance, that adds 1d12 for every use.

Tri-Star Flash may use a different damage dice than Flash strike.
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries

Type-EZ Aquarii attacks!

---TRI-STAR FLASH---

--How long will this being hold, I wonder?

Let us test that.

Lines of nuclear energy running through my spherical body turn more chaotic and fast-paced, as the three rings orbiting around me spin continuously. Heat gathers in my body, and a nova-like torrent of energy bursts from my body, coming at the monstrous being--!

Roll(5d12)+0:
    10,3,10,7,3,+0
    Total:33
    An explosion similar to that of a star being born erupts from the Devourer's chest, making him flinch, but scoff otherwise.

Star Devourer HP: 1,840,000,000
    Arthur-san is my waifu

Blog Entries

THERE IS NO HOPE.

---DEEP HUNGER---

KILL KILL KILL

CONSUME CONSUME CONSUME

The Devourer's head starts to move. Energy gathers on its tendrils. Uncountable shapes of Eldritch energy form around them, unknown to the current universe. They gather on a single mass of colours in and out of the light spectrum, and with a roar that shakes Akasha to the very core, the sphere of imminent destruction is launched towards the Devourer's prey.

Roll(1d6)+0:
    4,+0
    Total:4
    Since the attack is not aimed, it is spreaded through a wide area. Yet, due to its sheer area, it is impossible to dodge. The four other Aristoteles recieve but a tiniest fraction of the damage the horror can deal.

BH HP: 16,000,000
    TYR HP: 36,000,000
    EZA HP: 21,000,000
    EBFL HP: 11,000,000

---

We'll continue tomorrow, guys.
    Arthur-san is my waifu