Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: ARISTOTELES QUEST

Blog Entries

ARISTOTELES QUEST

ARISTOTELES QUEST
    a.k.a Overpowered as fuck

Feeling tired of having to build stable, balanced characters? Ready to go all h4x on someone? Then this is the quest for you! Smash anything in your way, raze everything in your path, destroy all who oppose you, or save whoever you want! You are OVERPOWERED as FUCK, and it feels AWESOME! Come ride along the GODMODE train!!!

POWER LEVEL

Type-______

Very Overpowered: Satellite Aristoteles – You are the most powerful being on a moon orbiting a planet. Your power is vast, and you are deeply connected to the satellite in which you live. You possess huge amounts of energy that are being constantly recharged by the moon, by a bond that can never be broken by normal means. You possess a weapon forged by the cosmic object itself, which possesses a unique, extremely powerful ability. You are capable of using a highly powerful Reality Marble, and possess extremely high strength, speed, stamina, endurance, and more. You can still be killed more easily than Planetary Aristoteles, nevermind Star Aristoteles, which lack a concept of death. Your soul will be brought back to the satellite at death, and your body restored. It is possible for your soul to be dispersed if your bond with the Satellite is disconnected.

Superbly Overpowered: Planetary Aristoteles – You are the strongest being on the planet. Your bond to the planet is deep, as you are its champion. Your power is undoubtedly extreme, and your abilities more than express so. Not only are you capable of using a Marble Phantasm in your world, to force natural phenomena to happen no matter what, but you are also able to use a weapon forged by the planet for you, and possess levels of magic and physical power strong enough to crush mountains, and defeat any enemy on your path. You possess an extremely powerful Reality Marble, which takes you to a reflection of the place you were born, where you are most powerful and have complete control of the area. So long as you are in your planet, your body can be completely regenerated from where you stand, even if it is completely destroyed. It will be driven back to your planet if it is destroyed outside of it.

EVERYBODY’S GETTING RAPED: Star Aristoteles – You are a being born from fire, you breathed life amidst the cosmic flames of a star, you stood up in a blazing conflagration of impossibly high energy, and that is where you have lived, for more than ten million years. You have seen planets breathe their last, as they were hit by a deadly asteroid, as your father wept for his lost child. You have the respect of every other Aristoteles in the System, as they recognize your overwhelming power. As the champion of a star, your powers and infinitely strong. You can recreate cosmic phenomena without fail in any place: Comets, Meteors and Plasma discharges. Your Reality Marble is a reflection of the surface of your star: most beings would be immediately vaporized by the flares of deadly energy just by being there. In there, it is where you are able of crushing even planets, creating moon-sized flares of blazing energy, moving at a speed close to light’s movement, manuevering through the fires like your own home. Your abilities are not to be underestimated, and you lack a normal concept of death. Should the impossibly small chance that your body might be destroyed happen, you will revive in a blaze of glory yet again, the infinite energy of your shining father powering you.

------

Storyline

Arrival to Earth (Sandbox Mode): You can choose to awaken in any time, and fuck shit up like shit has never been fucked before. Choose a Star Aristoteles alongside this option for literal Godmodding. Hell, Planetary is close enough to GModding in this one.

NOPE. ONLY SANDBOX MODE
    ---

After choosing a Storyline and a Power-level, please choose a name.
    Last edited by Erlkonig; March 20th, 2011 at 03:20 PM.

Banned
    What have you done?

this has been transformed into TTGL

Blog Entries
    Oh... shit?

...Well, it is supposed to be a ridiculous quest. ...And I don't see the anti-spirals or the giant robots anywhere.

Let's give it a try...

Name:Type-VY-CANIS-MAJORIS
    Nickname: Big Bad Wolf
    Appearance: Searing celestial wolf made out of unknown superdense plasma-state material with the size twice of the Sun.
    Power Level: Beyond the Impossible
    Hobbies: Howling, bullying the weak, SPEAKING WITH CAPSLOCK ON!
    Storyline: Cosmic Wars

Blog Entries
    By that you mean The third one (Powerlevel)? Okay, I can go with that. Let's see if anyone else tries to post another suggestion. Otherwise, we'll begin in one hour with that one.

I think the part about the aristoteles being twice as huge as the Sun gave enough impression to know. Yes, he's a freakin' godmod incarnate and fueled by the supposedly largest star in the Milky Way Galaxy.

Although maybe we should start somehow at smaller scale.

Blog Entries
    I think trying one of the earlier storylines would be a good choice. Of course, trolling the fuck out of Gaia could also be fun. But being the largest doesn't mean he's the most powerful. Allow me to point you to... http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R136a1

Alright, another idea:

Name: Type-TITAN
    Nickname: The Cube
    Appearance: A levitating metallic box-like entity with the diameter of hundreds of meters. It has the weight of quintillion tons and capable of breaking down to smaller (even microscopic) cubes to spread out or change its shape according to its liking.
    Hobbies: Finishing the Ruby Cube in record time
    Powerlevel: OMG HAX! (Very Overpowered)
    Scenario: Sandbox mode (Taking over the Earth)

Blog Entries
    Which one of the two do you want to use?

The later one, Mr. Cube.
    Like I said we have to start small, aren't we?

Blog Entries
    Right. I already know how the arrival is going to be played out.

Blog Entries
    Well, since no one else seems to want to post, let's start.

---
    Terrestrial sky
    21:30 PM

Finally, after a short time of travelling, I have arrived at my destination. My shadow eclipses the moonlight on the countryside where I am above. I experienced boredom while on my home, and so I have decided to travel to Earth. I've been told many weird happenings occur here. Smuggling myself past Gaia's detection was easy: All I needed was my ingenious disguise! I discard the gigantic glasses with the fake nose as it disperses on the air. Surely, Gaia must be shocked by my arrival out of nowhere!

...Wait. Why isn't it panicking? I slowly lower myself towards the countryside. Perhaps my disguise is so clever it fooled the planet into thinking I am an Earthling? Yes, that must be it! As I arrive close to the ground, floating mere metres above it, I began to think. What should I do now??? Perhaps what I came here to do, and start causing havoc on the Ear-

"------" A faint voice is caught by my being. The creature speaking must be an Earthling. I slowly probe at his mind to understand its form of communication.

"...Wow! It's a giant Rubix Cube!"

RUBIX CUBE. WHAT IS A RUBIX CUBE. The name instantly catches my attention. I sense the Earthling. Should I find out more about this "Rubix Cube"?

1) Consult the Earthling on the Rubix Cube
    2) I can find this Rubix Cube by myself, no need to seek the aid of an Earthling
    3) Take it along with me. It might help me encounter this Rubix Cube!
    4) I decide it does not interest me after all.
    5) Other

5.) Assimilate the Earthling for valuable information. I must rescue my fellow Cube comrade!

(Type-TITAN has no idea of Earthling culture yet. We have to make him a little more accustomed to us.)

Blog Entries
    ...Indeed. There is no choice after all. This Earthling talks of this Cube as an object. Such unfair treatment to a superior race is not acceptable! Immediately, my cubes envelop it, and drag it towards me. I consume its body, and replace it with a suitable cubic body.

...Whoa... Wait! What happened!?

Rejoice, for you are now perfect! Now, let's see what I have acquired from this Earthling's knowledge.

...Toys. They treat us Cubes as tools and shapes. How... How dare they!? I am filled with rage at the nerve of these idiots. I also find out about something dreadful: Spheres. Their rounds curves, that circumference... It is the forbidden theorem!

I am also filled with the knowledge of a nearby conglomeration of people. There's no doubt in my mind. I...

1) Silently approach the City
    2) Approach the City with the fury of Titan
    3) Look for other cities
    4) Maybe I should give them a chance...
    5) Other

Option 1. Cube practices self-control. Better not stir up Gaia's attention... yet.

Blog Entries
    ...Of course. Caution is the best is the best approach. I focus my energy, and suddenly I am invisible to the eye, as my outer colors shift to seem transparent. I then take off towards the direction of the city. I travel at several times the speed of sound, arriving in but a few seconds. I sense the footsteps of every single individual below me, living not only in the outside enviroment but also inside buildings.

Hey, dude! Wait a bit before you try to kill us humans, ok!? We're not bad!

Not bad, you say? I absorb more of its memories, understanding more general information about the Earthling culture. Hm. Perhaps they are not as bad as I imagined. Still, what should I do now?

1) Send a smaller version of myself to explore the City
    2) Scout out for happenings
    3) Other

Option 2. I'm inclined to explore the truth behind what that inferior creature said.

Blog Entries
    I decide to quietly observe the acts of the citizens. I focus on one area. Earthlings of opposite genders seem to be walking together with each other on an area with an area with a greater amount of vegetation than in other areas. They seem to be getting ready for mating season.

Uh, yeah. Those are, like, couples. They are two... Earthlings who are attracted to one another.

I see, I see. Most interesting. I switch my focus. There is a man talking to another one, who seems to be holding some sort of nourishment, which he gives to the other man.

Uh, that one is buying food. Buying food is pretty common among us Earthlings. We need food to survive after all.

Hmm... I once again switch my focus, to a different looking place this time. It seems to be a dark, shadowy space between buildings. I see as an Earthling suddenly charges another one, and takes something from the other. It then starts to run off.

That's a robber! It's uh, an evil Earthling! Stop him!

Stop him, you say? There is no time to process what it says. I-

1) Help
    2) Don't Help

2. Don't help. I don't know what evil means and I cannot stand an inferior being commanding me.

Blog Entries
    ...Of course. There is no reason for me to do something like that. I do not know what evil means. As the Earthling get aways from the other, I hear my new subordinate remain silent.

...Sorry, I forgot you don't know anything about morality.

Morality? Hmph. What a strange thought. And what does "sorry" mean? Is it expressing an emotion? Regret of having said or done something, perhaps? A quick check on "his" memory reveals that yes, it is. I have no need to understand how these Earthlings think, but knowing more cannot be harmful to me.

I analyze what Morality is. Hmm, apparently, Earthlings are expected to live their lifes taking actions that are within a certain range of acceptance. Failure to do so labels them as 'evil'. How interesting, and foolish.

It's not foolish!

Why not? Hmm... Perhaps, if I better think about it, it does seem to prove an effective way to control such a large number of Earthlings.

Anyway, I should begin sending scou-

Suddenly, I feel a presence staring at me. It is definitely staring at me, and not at the sky. I quickly try to sense the presence. I feel it, it is an Earthling. But this one... This one seems more powerful. It possesses some energy.

1) Investigate
    2) Leave it, for now.
    3) It has sensed you, you should incapacitate it.
    4) Other.