Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [FSN/???] Final Stage - Gilgamesh's Greatest Opponent (One-shot)

Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    he's the collective dark side will force of two very powerful people and yes he is more then the sum of his own parts. also i highly doubt gil has a wooden helmet of psychic shielding so he can't defend himself against Onslaught in the first place. as i said in the context of the fighter it's a fun idea. just impossible given the facts regarding the involved characters.
    I don't think that when you are 2/3 god and are able to resist the sum of entire humanities evil and come out just a bit crankier you need any helmet, I bet my good eye on it that he could swat away any telepathic attack like a fly over his head.
    Presumably he is in full servant mode instead of the turned human by the grail one, so his armor is actually made of prana imitating metal rather then actual metal. Well about the Ea itself, I don't think Onslaught would even consider it a treat till it's not activated and when it is activated the world/space/time distortion effect might prevent any manipulation of said sword.

I don't think Gil would win in the end, not because he is not capable of winning, if he used every sheep trick in his arsenal and every treasure he can he probably would, but his ego would be his downfall, it always is.

If it come at worst, he could use Ea's final function and end the fight with a draw.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    M-M-M-MAJOR NECRO!!!

But it's excusable because this oneshot was awesome and getting to read it again was also awesome.

Yes it is! I wished to leave it be, I really did!
    But then I finally made an account just for it...
    A petty man I am for it, I know.

I just hope Fishy will not see me on this site or all hell will get lose, after all just for her sake I was withholding account creation for this long...