Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: An Empty Attachment (Ryougi x Touko) (NSFW)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries

An Empty Attachment (Ryougi x Touko) (NSFW)

Okay, so this is a one shot Leo bribed me to write, and I'm posting it here because the character limit on PMs would normally mean I'd have to send it in parts, which I don't want to do.

First, warnings to everyone thinking of reading this.

This fic contains: Girl on Girl, and Futanari. So if that isn't your thing (and it probably isn't) don't say I didn't warn you.

Anyway, here you go.

An Empty Attachment

“Oh, you’re here already? That’s pretty quick for you.” The redheaded woman smirked as she glanced upwards from her book. The glasses on her face glinted as she looked at her visitor.

“I was bored.” The reply was curt, and to the point. The woman who had just entered Aozaki Touko’s office had short black hair and a vibrant red jacket. Her disinterested expression would normally have been enough to dissuade anyone from attempting to talk to her, but Touko was used to it.

“Well it’s good that you’ve arrived.” She said. With a snap she had replaced the book in one of her desk drawers among many others, and risen to her feet. “I’ve just finished it.”

“You mean you actually went through with that insane plan of yours?” Ryougi Shiki sighed. Although the couch was much more comfortable, she leaned against the wall of Touko’s office instead of sitting. “I’m not sure whether to applaud or be disgusted.”

“You don’t even care.” Touko replied. “But thanks for pretending.” She walked over to the other side of the office, reaching a conspicuous cardboard box on the floor. One would normally not expect such a drab thing to contain an invention that could violate the laws of biology, and more. But nonetheless, Touko reached inside and withdrew a wooden box approximately a foot long and a few inches wide from its depths. “It’s in here. See for yourself.” She casually threw the box towards Shiki.

Shiki snatched it out of the air without looking, and examined it. It only took a second for her to find the clasps on the side, and soon the box was open in front of her.

“…this is sick.” Was all she said before throwing the box back to Touko. Her facial expression didn’t change, but her eyes had hardened. “What kind of goal did you have in mind when you made it?” It truly baffled her why Touko the puppet maker would go to such lengths to make something like that. “You could just as easily buy something similar in town.” Of course, not every store sold such things…

“Heh, don’t underestimate me.” Touko smiled, causing Shiki to tense up. “What I’ve made is no toy. It’s much more than that.” She opened the box again and carefully fished out her invention. “Perfectly realistic. It’ll attach itself to anyone as long as its incantation is said. It has a variable skin tone, and can shrink or grow bigger to a certain extent. In addition, for the duration it is attached, the user will have all the advantages of a real one. All senses and feelings will be transmitted, and it’s perfect conversion, to boot.” She proudly displayed the object, raising it up into the air for all the office to see.

“…it’s a penis.” Shiki sighed once more. Sometimes even Touko scared here. Rarely.

“Not just any penis.” Touko said. “It’s the penis. Trust me, once word comes out that I’ve created something like this all the kinky magi will want one.” Said penis flopped about limply in her hands, looking like an everyday, ordinary penis.

Of course, the fact that it wasn’t attached to anything immediately gave away that it wasn’t normal. In fact, it even seemed lonely all by itself, and slightly familiar too. Of course, Shiki wasn’t about to tell Touko that.

“…fine, so you’ve made a magic dick.” Shiki had to resist the urge to bring her palm to her face. “What does this have to do with me? You never told me why you wanted me here in the first place. Don’t tell me you’re giving it to me. I’ve already got a perfectly good one doing my dishes right now.”

“No, no, nothing like that.” Touko shook her head. “Although… if Mikiya is into that sort of thing you might want one-“

“Don’t. Finish. That. Sentence.”

“Alright, alright! Jeeze, you have a short temper.” But the smiling face Touko was displaying put Shiki on edge. “Still, I do have a reason for calling you. See, there’s just one tiny little problem with my product.”

“What is it?”

Touko licked her lips. “I haven’t tested it yet. And I need you to help me do so.”

Shiki blinked. Then she blinked again. And then finally the implication of Touko’s words reached her brain. “Hell no.”

“Why not?” The blatantly innocent look on Touko’s face was infuriating.

“I don’t swing that way.” Shiki said firmly. “Find someone else to do it.”

“Really?” Touko tilted her head to the side. “Well, if you’re sure I guess I’ll ask Azaka to do it-“

“Not her.” Said Shiki.

“Well there’s no one else to test it on.” Touko said. “And you’re the only one I could ask… other than Mikiya, of course.” She grinned.

“Wait, what? He’s a guy!” Shiki protested, but her bored façade cracked just the tiniest bit.

“So?” Touko smiled. She’d caught her prey. “You know that if I ask he’ll say yes, and guys have a useable hole too…”

“Urk, you…” Shiki grimaced as the thought of her precious boyfriend testing out that thing passed through her mind. “…Fine, I’ll do it.” She spat out. “Just hurry up and tell me what to do.” No, she had no choice. As much as it irked her to admit it, Touko had gotten the better of her.

Touko smiled and clapped her hands in joy, the artificial phallus still clutched in her hand. “Excellent! There will be two phases of testing, and we’ll be performing both of them here!”

Abrubtly she lowered her head, and her voice along with it.

“Step one.” She purred. “Performance Analysis.”

With her free hand, she undid her belt, letting her pants fall down to the floor.

She wasn’t wearing panties.

Shiki blushed, faintly. “What are you talking about? Don’t tell me…”

“Yep. I’ll be using you to see what kind of performance this thing gives. If you of all people enjoy it, those flighty royals from the association will love it.” She brought her free hand over to her belly button, and went lower until it was just above her nether regions. “Now… the first test.” She smirked, and brought the base of the invention to the empty skin right above her vagina.

A bright light. The intense glow drowned out all of Touko’s lower body, forcing Shiki to avert her eyes for a second. When she looked back, the fusion was complete.

“Ah, now this is different.” Touko finally spoke. She eyed the new addition to her body. The penis situated right above her vagina seemed almost wrong, but at the same time it fit so well it was as if her body had always had it. She gave the organ an experimental poke, and shuddered at the new sensation that coursed through her veins. “Looks like the nerves connected alright.” She breathed.

“Wow.” Shiki remarked. The blush on her face intensified from looking at her friend’s bare lower body. “That thing is… pretty realistic.”

“Yep.” Touko smiled. “Of course, that does come with a few downsides…” She pointed to the member. “For one, I can’t ‘get it up’ without some proper motivation, just like a real man.” She smirked again. “Why don’t you come over here and help me with that problem?”

“Ugh, fine.” Shiki was tempted to refuse, but it she knew it would end up causing even more trouble in the long run. “She knelt down at Touko’s feet, and looked at the curious dual organs in front of her. “Pretty good.” She said. “It looks like you’ve had this thing all your life.”

“Ohoho, thanks for the compliment, but you’re not getting out of it that easily!” Touko replied. “Now, would you help me with my… situation?””

“Yeah, yeah. Geeze, what’s the point in a toy you have to please as well?” Shiki tentatively reached for the limp penis, and grasped it in one hand. She gave a tentative squeeze, and Touko shivered in her grasp.

“Ah, that’s it! More!” She panted.

“Mmm hmm.” Shiki had already stopped paying attention. She brought her head closer and gave the soft member a lick. Touko shuddered, and she gave it another. Touko squirmed, but Shiki was rewarded with a slight pulse, as the flaccid penis grew just the tiniest bit. Shiki brought her lips to it, and gave it a kiss, causing it to pulse even harder, growing larger before her very eyes.

“You… should take off your top.” Touko breathed. “It would… turn me on more.”

“Pervert.” Shiki glared, but eventually capitulated, removing her jacket and letting the top part of her kimono fall to her waist, revealing her well shaped upper body and nicely formed breasts. The sight of them caused the penis to pulse even harder in her hand. “So you’re into girls? Or are you going to say that thing turns you into a guy mentally, too?”

“No…” Touko said. “That was all me. Now hurry up, this thing won’t last forever.”

“Fine, fine.” Shiki, now bereft of her upper body clothing, returned her attention to Touko’s dick, pumping it lightly with the hand clutching it. In seconds it was up to maximum strength, standing at an impressive size. “Pretty good.” She remarked. Then she narrowed her eyes. “Familiar, too… where did you get this?”

“I-ah- based it on Mikiya’s.” Touko’s breathing had already started to quicken as the pleasure made itself known. “It’s an almost… exact copy.”

Ryougi froze, and then let out another sigh. “I’m not even going to ask how you got that kind of… data.” Yet despite the revelation she didn’t slow down at all. In fact, she looked bored even as her hands skilfully stroked and massaged Touko’s dick. The redhead moaned in pleasure. Shiki smirked, and intensified her assault. Her hand squeezed and pulled, caressing gently and roughly pumping in seamless transitions. With her other hand she stimulated Touko’s dripping clitoris, attacking from two places.

“Not fair!” Touko gasped at Shiki’s skill. “Y-you’re only supposed to go for the penis!” But she couldn’t resist a gasp as Shiki caressed her folds and dick at the same time.

“Too bad. You were taking too long so I decided to up the ante.” Shiki countered even as her she blushed. “Just hurry up already. Am I gonna have to use my mouth too?”

“N-no, we can move onto the main course now.” Touko moaned. “Take the rest of your clothes off!”

“You want to go all the way?” Shiki blushed even harder. Breasts were one thing, but all of it… “Wouldn’t it be fine if you came like this?”

“No, we both have to cum.” Touko explained. “It has to bring both of us pleasure, otherwise it’s no good as a product. Now hurry up and take the rest off!” She breathed heavily. Her glassed were askew, and in danger of falling off.

“Fine, whatever. It’s been a while anyway.” Shiki sighed as she stood up and let the rest of her kimono fall to the ground, revealing her own naked body underneath. Somehow Touko hardened even more at the sight of Ryougi Shiki’s most secret parts. Shiki noticed and her blush increased, though she tried to maintain composure. “W-what are you staring at? It’s nothing you don’t see in the mirror every day. Just hurry up and do it already!”

“Of course…” Touko licked her lips hungrily, eying her friend’s body all the while. She suddenly lunged, her glasses falling off in the confusion as the redhead pushed Shiki down onto the soft couch. Both hands clamped onto her breasts, suddenly kneading and pushing. Shiki gasped at the sudden violation but couldn’t move. She was trapped on her back, with Touko firmly on top of her.

“Ah!” Shiki let out a cry as Touko unexpectedly shifted gears. The fingers on her chest tightened, and Touko grinned even more as she moved. With one hand she pinched a nipple, while with the other she flicked it. “Mm! When did you… get so good at this?!” She panted.

“Wouldn’t you like to know…” Touko smirked, then moved forward, capturing Ryougi’s lips with her own. She slipped her tongue inside the other girl’s mouth, muffling her cries. At the same time one hand slipped lower, until she could touch Shiki’s most sensitive spot.

Shiki stiffened as a single finger approached the folds of her vagina and flicked the sensitive nub at the top of it. Touko pushed, even slipping a single finger into Shiki’s tight crevice. Normally this act would’ve needed at least some lubrication, but Shiki’s pussy was slick with her own juices. Despite any protests, she was definitely enjoying this.

“Oh? You’re already so wet… interesting…” Touko finally separated from Shiki’s lips, allowing the younger girl to catch a breath of air. “Well then, I’ll give you what you want, but you’ll have to ask for it.”

“G-give me a break.” Shiki tried to recover. “There’s no way I’d- oh!” Her words were cut off as Touko plunged her finger all the way inside her honey pot. With the other hand Touko sharply pinched one of Shiki’s nipples, eliciting a gasp of pain and pleasure.

“Well then, I’ll just have to keep teasing you.” Touko added another finger, and it entered easily into Shiki’s slick pussy. Her own juices were working against her, betraying her body’s arousal. “I wonder how far you can go?”

“I- oh- won’t –ah- let you –aaH!” Shiki struggled to suppress her moans but failed as Touko intensified the assault. The red head didn’t let up, using her fingers to their fullest capabilities, exploring the insides of Shiki’s pussy with reckless abandon.

“Fine!” Shiki gasped. “Please, p-put your h-hot dick inside me!” The pleasure was too much, and the growing itch in her loins desperately needed some scratching. If it had to come at the cost of her pride, it would be worth it.

Touko paused, and leaned down to whisper next to Shiki’s ear.

“Wish granted.”

And she thrust with her waist, which had already been perfectly positioned. Her erect dick shot forwards, plunging into Shiki’s vagina instantly and seamlessly. The fluids there served to make the entrance smoother, and Shiki had already taken half before her natural tightness forced Touko to stop.

“OH! You’re so tight!” She breathed. “Fuck this feels good!” She pulled back, then once more shot forwards, grinding into Shiki’s tunnel.

“Y-you idiot!” Shiki moaned at the sudden intrusion. “Why did you have to be so rough!” The feeling of having something foreign inside her brought pleasurable chills down her spine, and instinctively she tightened even more against Touko’s hard dick.

“What’s wrong? Is Mikiya always gentle? Well too bad, I’m not!” Touko pulled back a third time, then pushed forward. This time she barrelled past the tightness, grinding her way deeper into Ryougi Shiki’s depths. The texture of her vagina was rough and soft at the same time, bringing a dizzying pleasure to Touko’s dick.

“Ah!” Shiki arched her back as Touko’s thick cock swelled even more inside her, inadvertently clamping down even more upon her welcome intruder. “Oh, that’s-“ She was cut off as Touko started to move again, this time with a regular rhythm, gyrating back and forth, sliding her wet dick in and out of Shiki’s slick pussy.

“Fuck… you feel so good!” Just seeing Shiki’s face full of ecstasy made Touko’s dick harder, and she couldn’t stop herself from moving even faster, pumping in and out. But this wasn’t enough. She needed even more. She pulled back again and this time pushed forward even harder, impaling her dick inside Shiki all the way, leaving nothing outside. As she sighed in pleasure Shiki moaned from the pain. The hot spear inside her throbbed and with every pulse Shiki descended further into the vortex of pleasure that came from having such a thing driven into her love hole.

Touko gyrated her hips, bringing them all the way to meet Shiki’s own. As her dick was massaged and swirled around inside. Shiki had already succumbed to the pleasure, unable to even form coherent sentences anymore. Touko herself panted and groaned with every movement as she was brought closer and closer to orgasm. She pulled out, then slammed it in to the hilt, and did so again, faster and faster, until she was pistoning in and out of her friend’s pussy at high speed.

“Aaaah!” Shiki screamed, from pleasure or pain, Touko didn’t know or care enough to find out. She herself felt something from deep inside her bubbling, coming ever closer to the surface.

“Ryougi… I’m… coming!” She yelled, and slammed her fat cock inside Shiki’s accepting pussy as deep as it would go. She felt it then, a pulse, then another, and on the third one she spasmed as her cock suddenly spurted. Gobs of gooey white cum painted the inside of Shiki’s pussy.

“Aaaaaaaaaaahh!” At the same time Shiki clenched even tighter than she had ever done before, as the final stroke brought her over the edge as well. She screamed as the pleasure of orgasm blanked out her mind. For an endless moment she was a being that could think of nothing but the most exquisite pleasure.

For a single second the endless void inside of her was filled to the brim.

And then it faded, and with it all of her strength.

For a moment she blacked out, but in seconds she found herself blearily blinking her eyes open.

“Is… that it?” She finally said. Her voice was hoarse from all the screaming she had done, and her body ached as well. Touko was in a similar condition, lying next to her on the couch, breathing slowly. She noticed a faint pressure in her abdomen, and looked down to see Touko’s penis still inside her, albeit soft once more. Some few drops of white cum were already leaking out of her pussy. “It cums, too?” She asked.

“…yep.” Touko sighed, content. “I made it so realistic it can pass for a real one without a problem. So realistic that if your boyfriend ever loses his you can give him one of these and he’ll be as good as new.”

“In fact…” She brought her head up and gave a raucous grin. “He’d be better than ever.” She whispered softly into Shiki’s ear. “And also: Performance Analysis complete.”

“Ugh, don’t even joke about that.” Shiki forced her sore body up, getting shakily off of the couch. Touko’s limp penis slipped out of her vagina, allowing even more cum to drip down her thighs. “Is that it? Are we done here?” She snapped. Of course she would never admit that it had felt good.

“Nope.” Touko said cheerfully. “There’s still step two: Second Opinion.” She sat upright on the couch and leaned back. She grabbed a cigarette from behind her ear, and lit it with the lighter on the nearby table. “That’s what I really need you for.”

“…you don’t mean...?”

“Now it’s your turn to test this thing out on me.” Touko grabbed the cum-soaked penis and muttered a few words under her breath, and with a smaller flash of light it detached from her, becoming just another toy. She threw it towards Shiki again, who caught it without even looking.

“Ugh.” The girl wrinkled her nose at the smell of cum covering the artificial phallus, but sighed and shook her head. “The things I do for you… sometimes I don’t think you pay me enough.”

“C’mon, it’ll be fun!” Touko said. “I certainly enjoyed it…”

“Gah! Fine, whatever. Let’s just get this over with.” Shiki flipped the penis the right way, and brought it to the same place Touko had. With another flash, she felt a momentary heat in that area, and then…

“Whoa.” The new sensations were amazing. She could feel every touch on it, and it was as if it was truly a part of her. She poked it, and was rewarded with a sharp spike of pleasure. “N-not bad.” She admitted.

“Of course.” Touko rose from her seat, depositing the cigarette in the nearby ashtray. “It was made by the Puppet Master, so obviously all workmanship would be of the highest quality.” She knelt down at Shiki’s feet and examined the penis. Truly, looking at it from another perspective was fascinating. “Now… let’s get this little guy up.”

Without warning, she lifted the limp penis, and in a single motion took all of it into her mouth.

“!!!” Shiki inhaled sharply at the sensation. As soon as she had gotten used to having a penis again, Touko did yet another thing that surprised her. The sensation of her friend’s soft mouth wrapping around her cock brought shivers down her spine, and send blood pumping towards her new appendage. “You... could’ve… given some warning.” She managed to say.

Touko took the penis out of her mouth. “Where’s the fun in that?” She said, right before taking it all again. Shiki gasped, and it hardened just the tiniest bit. Touko settled into a rhythm, moving herself back and forth, worshipping Shiki’s rapidly hardening dick with her tongue and lips.

“…” Shiki couldn’t say anything. The situation was totally unfamiliar to her. She couldn’t even comprehend it. Having a penis was… unknown to her.

But not to someone else. “Heh.” She grinned. “Haha!” She laughed, even as Touko continued sucking. Shiki opened her eyes, and a maniacal grin stretched across her usually blank face.

“Harder.” Shiki commanded, and with both of her hands she grabbed Touko’s head, pulling her, plunging the fat dick even deeper into Touko’s mouth. Touko gagged, but obediently took the rock hard dick as far as it would go. She slurped, and dragged her tongue around the shaft, licking up all of the residual cum. “Good.” Shiki grinned. “Now, faster.”

Touko bobbed her head up and down, welcoming Shiki’s dick into the hot cave that was her mouth. She continued sucking, straining her neck as far as it would go. Her head became a blur, and her tongue nothing more than an instrument of pleasure. She pulled back, then shot forward, taking every last inch of Shiki’s hard dick into her mouth and throat. As if playing a piano she touched every sweet spot, creating a melody of exquisite ecstasy.

Shiki arched her back. She could feel it. The orgasm was almost there, right underneath her skin. Bubbling up, coming faster and faster. “I’m going to-“

“No.” Abruptly the stimulation ceased. Touko had backed off, removing Shiki’s awaiting penis from her mouth. “That would be simply unfair.” She teased. “You have to pleasure me, as well.”

“D-damnit.” Shiki hissed. She had been so close! And this was all… Touko’s… fault… She glared. “Oh, you’ll pay for this.”

Touko snickered. “Yeah, yeah, I’ll pay with my body. Now how are you going to extract that payment?” She swayed her hips from side to side, exposing her glittering vagina already dripping with juice.

“Heh… fine, you asked for it!” Shiki abruptly moved, her hands wrapping around Touko’s slim waist. She pushed the puppet maker to her knees, and herself knelt down behind her.

“W-wait, what kind of position is this?” Touko sputtered. “I’m on my knees like a…”

“Dog.” Shiki finished for her. She whispered into Touko’s ear, then lightly bit it, making the older woman shudder. “Someone as experienced as you must have heard of this style before. Now let’s see how you like being on the receiving end.”

“Wait, it’s too embarrassing!” Touko cried.

“Oh, sure it is.” Shiki licked her lips hungrily. “I can see everything from back here. You pussy is dripping wet. You horndog, I bet you’ve been getting off on the thought of me ramming you from behind for weeks.” She stuck a single finger into Touko’s pussy, sliding in with ease. “And you’re so accepting. Don’t tell me you’ve been fingering yourself in expectation of this thing sliding into you?”

“Ah, no, I- Oh!” Touko stiffened as Shiki inserted another finger effortlessly.

“Really? Your pussy is clamping down on my fingers so hard… it’s as if you can’t even wait for the real thing.” Shiki said as she continued pumping her fingers in and out of Touko’s vagina. “Well I guess I’ll do the same thing you did to me. Tell me you want it.”

“I… I want your dick inside me!” Touko cried out. Shiki’s fingers by themselves were good, but she wanted something thick and juicy inside of her.

“No.” Shiki said. She added a third finger, stretching Touko even more, causing the older woman to moan. “That’s not good enough. I want you to beg me to fuck you. Tell me you want it like a dog. Tell me you want me to fuck you raw!”

“I…” Touko blushed. “But it’s embarrassing- AH!” Shiki’s other hand tickled her clit, massaging the nub roughly. She gasped. The pleasure was too good… but she wanted even more. No, she wouldn’t be able to hold out at this rate.

“P-please… fuck me… like a dog…” She gasped. “Impale me with that dick of yours until… I can’t move!”

“Wish granted.” Shiki said, echoing Touko's previous statement, and in a single motion she removed her fingers, and plunged her dick into Touko’s pussy all the way in to the hilt.

“AH!” Touko stiffened as she felt the hot rod all the way down to her core. “So… good…” She breathed, but before she could catch a breath she felt Shiki begin to move.

She slid it almost all the way out, then plunged forward again, once more bringing it all the way inside. Touko’s pussy was tight, but Shiki’s earlier playing had lubed it up enough that her penis could almost effortlessly glide past the walls of Touko’s vagina, rubbing against every part of it.

“Mm… you’re so wet…” Shiki breathed. “Fuck… this is good. I guess SHIKI wasn’t kidding when he said he wanted to have been born a guy…” She pounded Touko even faster, and the increased friction with the walls of Touko’s pussy brought her even closer to the edge.

“I’ll… -ah- let you keep it.” Touko moaned. “Just… make me cum!”

“Wish granted.” Shiki said once more, and with an abrupt movement she stuck her hands up Touko’s shirt.

“Ah! N-not fair!” Touko squirmed as she felt Shiki’s soaked hands fondle her ample breasts underneath her shirt. Shiki’s response was to squeeze and pull even harder while at the same time moving at top speed into Touko’s dripping pussy. The two pronged attack was too much.

“I never play fair.” Shiki said while her hands started to pinch and prod Touko’s nipples. The wet pussy juice on her fingers only served to make the experience more enjoyable for the redheaded woman. “Now hurry up and cum, bitch.” Her pounding increased in intensity. Her dick was a jackhammer, flying back and forth with godly speed. Touko couldn’t contain all of the pleasure. Orgasm was imminent.

“I-I… I’m coming!” The screamed at the same time, and with a final thrust Shiki’s dick reached the root of Touko’s pussy. It almost seemed to grow another inch as it blew wads of sticky cum into Touko’s womb. At the same time Touko clenched down even harder, and like a vise her pussy trapped Shiki’s dick inside, along with all of her cum.

Both women froze, trapped for another moment in perfect ecstasy. And then they both collapsed.

Touko lay on the floor panting and trying to get her breath back, with Shiki on top of her as well.

“That…” She tried to speak but her voice was hoarse from all the screaming. “That was amazing.”

“Heh.” Although she couldn’t see it, Touko heard Shiki’s faint smirk. “Don’t… underestimate me.”

Both of them simply stayed there on the floor for a few moments, basking in the afterglow. Finally Shiki broke the silence.

“…Can I have one of these?” She asked. "I think I've changed my mind about... some things."

“Heh, keep this one.” Touko said. “I’ve got hundreds more. Although… I thought you said you didn’t like this?”

“…I changed my mind.” More like SHIKI had changed her mind for her. Having memories of a male half was enough to make her want to keep a penis.

“…Hey, what time is it?” Touko finally asked.

Shiki looked at the clock on Touko’s desk. “Hm, it’s 5:30. I’ve been here for more than an hour? Wow…”

But Touko froze when she heard the time. “5:30? Shit, I’ve got another appointment right now!”

“What other appointment?” Shiki asked.

Touko opened her mouth to answer, but before she could do so the door to the office opened again, and a young man with black hair and glasses walked in. “Hello Touko, I believe you asked me to help you test a new product of yours- “But he stopped in his tracks when his eyes saw the two naked women lying on top of each other, and his eyes widened as he noticed Shiki’s penis.”

Touko sighed. “Um… Mikiya, there’s an explanation to all of this, really.”

Shiki just grinned. “Mikiya, clothes off, now. You’re helping me test this thing.”

Kokutou Mikiya shook his head sadly. “Ah, the things I do for love…”

Blog Entries
    Good man.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ....Impressive. Very impressive.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Hah.

Lucky Mikiya.

Touko gets more than she bargained for.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Hah.

Lucky Mikiya.

Touko gets more than she bargained for.
    I second this statement. >w<
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.

Blog Entries
    Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees.
    Awww, Beam is happy with it, too. X3
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    FUCK YEAH!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

ME GUSTA.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    EXCELLENT!

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I don't know whether I should praise or pity Mikiya knowing what might happen to him in the future.

Though I wonder why Shiki refused the suggestion of having Azaka test it out?

Teasing the Penguin God!

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    FUCK YEAH!
    So how many orders should Touko put Assisted Consent Rin down for?
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    How many does she have?
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    “…Fine, so you’ve made a magic dick. What does this have to do with me?"

Famous last words.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Finally read it.

All the preparation was for naught, my body was never ready.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Finally read it.

All the preparation was for naught, my body was never ready.
    It just needs more practice~...
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    It just needs more practice~...
    This quote + your avatar = O____o

Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    This quote + your avatar = O____o
    I was thinking the same thing

Mikiya and Touko DP Ryougi?
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Kyokushi View Post
    Mikiya and Touko DP Ryougi?
    Not sure if want.

and pretty sure Ryougi didn't do anal....I think.

Teasing the Penguin God!