Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Thread: Emiya Shirou: Ace Attorney

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Al has played all the games...that have been localized. Dammit Capcom and your 'not planning to localize anymore'!
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Alulim View Post
    Al has played all the games...that have been localized. Dammit Capcom and your 'not planning to localize anymore'!
    There are a number of reasons to wish hell and damnation upon Capcom these days, aren't there?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The minute I started reading this thread i had the image of Shirou projecting a giant objection sign behind himself in the middle of the trial... my mind is a strange place.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The only important question here is this one:

Investigation ∼ Cornered or Emiya?

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Emiya, definitelly!

At least when he is winning the case, at last.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    ...okay, screw it.

ARASHI. I'M COPYING THE WAY YOU DO BGMS.
    Good call. If it ain't broke, don't fix it.
    I will be following this.

Somehow I'm imagining Archer as Miles Edgeworth, Rin as Ema Skye, Caster as Manfred von Karma, Lancer as Tyrell Bad, Gilgamesh as Quercus Alba, Kotomine as Diego Armando/Godot, and Angra Mainyu as Dahlia Hawthorne.

I especially like Angra Mainyu being like Dahlia Hawthorne.

Bookmarked. This is awesome.
    Loathing this unclean world
    Seeking rebirth in the Pure Land
    Please offer cherry blossoms to my deceased body
    If someone is willing to mourn my death

Blog Entries
    Lancer as Larry Butz would be best. Seriously.

Freakin' Larry! Always making everything more convoluted!

By the way, Zouken should be Ms. Wendy Oldbag expy. Just sayi~~ng!

Spoiler:
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My curiosity about this is counterbalanced by my irrational fear of all the stuff you guys are mentioning . . . To follow, or not to follow - that is the question . . .
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Well don't worry, I'll keep every character as close as I can to their canon self if that's what you're worried about. And no, Zouken is not a Wendy Oldbag expy.

But why? We need a ms. Oldbag here!

@Kieran The ace attorney saga are good games. Graphic adventures about the novice (at least at the beggining) lawyer Phoenix Wright and the cases he has to face until he ends as one of the best lawyers. You have to cross-examine witnesses, check proofs and prove that your client is innocent in each chapter. And the story is really good, with good and lovable characters, funny situations, snark (snark everywhere), and the steel samurai.

Till the moment the only game I didn't like that much was the Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney. Again, that game is after the original saga was finished.

Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    ...saw the title and all I can think of is Gil being the prosecutor and sword spamming in OBJECTION-pose. Or Shirou or EMIYA. Can't decide which is more hilarious.
    Ko-Gil doing that probably would lead to him being molested by groups of fan-girls. Or something.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Ko-Gil: OBJECT- (is pounced by amorous fangirls within the courtroom)
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    EMIYA souns more like rival material. Not Evil, not Good either, and he's a reflection or distortion of the Hero. You can't actually hate EMIYA for what he is. Gil, on the other hand, is reprehensible to EMIYA and Shirou, and is a suitable big bad to make them up to stop him.

I'd be terribly amused if Ko-Gil was Gil's sidekick. Especially if Gil decided that one day he wanted a little sister, and had Ko-Gil grown.

Shirou and EMIYA win Ko-Gil over, giving them another victory over Gilgamesh.

Also, Loli!Ko-Gil rivalry with Ilya is adorableness incarnate.
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Ko-Gil: OBJECT- (is pounced by amorous fangirls within the courtroom)
    Exactly! XD

Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    EMIYA souns more like rival material. Not Evil, not Good either, and he's a reflection or distortion of the Hero. You can't actually hate EMIYA for what he is. Gil, on the other hand, is reprehensible to EMIYA and Shirou, and is a suitable big bad to make them up to stop him.

I'd be terribly amused if Ko-Gil was Gil's sidekick. Especially if Gil decided that one day he wanted a little sister, and had Ko-Gil grown.

Could work...but in this setting I find the possibility of Ko-Gil paired with or rival to Illya wonderful. XD
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Could work...but in this setting I find the possibility of Ko-Gil paired with or rival to Illya wonderful. XD

Ack, forgot a detail. Ko-Gil is an opposite sex clone of Gilgamesh. Made because Gil has the money and he says that it will be so! Ko-Gil is Ilya's rival.

And possibly defects to Archer. Because it amuses me. So Ilya and Ko-Gil are rivals with each other, and loudly debate whose Onii-chan is superior. Now Ko-Gil just needs her own Berserker...

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Ack, forgot a detail. Ko-Gil is an opposite sex clone of Gilgamesh. Made because Gil has the money and he says that it will be so! Ko-Gil is Ilya's rival.

And possibly defects to Archer. Because it amuses me. So Ilya and Ko-Gil are rivals with each other, and loudly debate whose Onii-chan is superior. Now Ko-Gil just needs her own Berserker...
    Enkidu. XD
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    No, no, not Enkidu. Not unless he's as insane as Berserker, but also because he's Gilgamesh's Bro. It feels like NTR to take that away from Gil, even if it would piss Gil off to no end. Also, while Ko-Gil can be explained as having been raised with the expectation that she's subservient to Gil, and thus give a reason for her to be just as devoted to a different person (Archer), Enkidu requires real backstory and a bond to Gilgamesh.

Ko-Gil would work great as proof that Archer does still have a soft spot, since Ilya is Shirou's sidekick instead of Archer's. Although Ilya being Archer's former partner, having some kind of falling out, and thinking Ko-Gil is replacing Ilya is really funny.

But yeah. Ko-Gil is a good idea, Enkidu should be backing Gil to the hilt and being around in the Epilogue to maybe soften the defeat a tad.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

JP Friend Code
    073,368,820/Kyte
    US Friend Code
    ded
    Blog Entries

Simple:
    Emiya's Edgeworth, the cold rival that's only interested in finding the truth, and looks down on Shirou/Phoenix.
    Gilgamesh is Manfred Von Karma, the Big Evil masquerading with good PR.
    EDIT: While going to sleep, I realized another parallel: They both obsess over the Rival (ie Emiya/Edgeworth) for being living reminders of their one and only defeat.
    This'd make Ko-Gil.... Franziska?
    Last edited by Kyte; December 28th, 2011 at 08:07 AM.