BGM on

“…Who’s there?”

“Just me.”

“…What do you want?”

“You know what I want. The same thing I always want.”

“…”

“Well? You’re not going to refuse… are you?”

“…yes, I am.”

“What? But you’ve never had a problem with it before! Don’t tell me you’ve forgotten our little deal…”

“I haven’t forgotten. But it won’t matter anymore after tonight. Goodbye.”

“What? Wait, don’t tell me… no. No! Nooooo-“

SHUNK

BGM off

“Hey, onii-chan!”

“…*snore*…”

“Onii-chan!”

“…”

“Gr… BERSERKER, WAKE ONII-CHAN UP!”

BONK~!

“Owwwwww!”

BGM on

The impact of a small squeaky toy hammer on a human being’s head is normally a painless, if slightly annoying feeling. However, when it’s being wielded by a demigod capable of lifting the sky itself it can be ranked as one of the top 50 worst feelings in the world, just behind the feeling of having your genitalia removed with no anaesthetic.

Emiya Shirou decided, then, that he should invest in an alarm clock for his own safety.

His eyes shot open, and he quickly raised his hands to stop another strike from Berserker. “I’m up, I’m up!” He yelled.

“Hehehe.” Hi frantic yell was met by a giggle from the white haired girl sitting next to his futon. “Took you long enough! Now hurry up and get to the TV before you miss it!”

“Wha?” Shirou rubbed the sleep out of his eyes even as Berserker grabbed his other hand and dragged him to the living room, futon and all, still in his pajamas.

He found himself unceremoniously dumped in front of the television, which had been switched on and seemed to be showing a breaking new story. “Illya, what’s this?” He asked.

“Sh! Look!” She turned up the volume, and a glare from Berserker silenced Shirou’s protests. He decided to humour his little sister, and turned to the television.

BGM off

“-and the police have arrested a suspect in the murder of Matou Shinji, which happened just yesterday. She has been revealed to be Matou Sakura, the sister of the victim. We will be coming back to you with details on the victim’s trial tomorrow-“

And with a click Illya shut off the TV.

It took a moment for the news to sink in.

“WHAT? SHINJI’S DEAD AND SAKURA’S A SUSPECT IN HIS MURDER?” Shirou stood up, furious and scared at the same time. “What the hell… this is ridiculous!” He growled. “I won’t stand for it!”

“Yay, that’s my onii-chan!” Illya cheered. “I knew you’d be interested so I woke you up just for this! What are you going to do?”

“I’ve got to see Sakura.” Shirou said. “I can’t let them get her too, and after what happened to Shinji… his face fell. “Damnit, why… I should’ve been able to stop this somehow-“

BONK!

BGM on

“Ow, what was that for!?” He protested.

“I told Berserker to whack you every time you said something stupid.” Illya grinned. “Now have you calmed down yet? I don’t know what this friend of yours was like, but apparently he died while you were helping your Student Council President fix the air conditioner again, so there’s nothing you could’ve done.”

Shirou sighed. “Yeah, I suppose… hey, how did you know I was helping Issei with the air conditioner?”

“I spy on you sometimes when I’m bored.”

“…I don’t know what to do with you.” Shirou sighed again. “Whatever, we have to go down to the detention center. I have to see Sakura!”

He stood up, determined. “We have to get to the bottom of this, Illya! Let’s go, we’re leaving immediately!”

“Um, onii-chan…” Illya blushed. “I don’t have a problem with that, but… aren’t you going to put on some proper clothes first?”

Shirou blinked. Then he looked down. “…”

“…it’s… very cute.” Illya’s blush grew.

“AAAAAAAA!” Shirou panicked. He wildly scooped up the futon and ran back to his room, his pajamas falling down the entire time.

Illya giggled. “Silly onii-chan.”

Minutes later, Shirou, still blushing from the ‘incident’, made his way out of his house, with Ilya tagging along, excited to be going someplace new. Despite her protests, Shirou made her leave Berserker behind with the excuse that he had to protect the house. Pouting, the little princess had reluctantly agreed.

“The detention center is probably where they’re keeping her.” Shirou said. “It’s not very far.”

“Ooh, ooh! Give me a piggy back ride there!” Illya asked. “Berserker always gives me rides whenever we go out shopping!”

Shirou sighed. “Alright, alright. I’ll be your… taxi.”

“Yay, taxi!”

In no time at all, the duo had arrived at the detention center. Illya was slightly disappointed that she couldn’t get a longer ride, while Shirou was thankful he didn’t have to carry her, as his shoulders were already aching.

“The lady at the front desk said it was the… fourth holding cell.” Shirou made his way to the fourth door in the hall, and hesitantly opened the door. There, behind a glass window, was his sweet and kind Kohai.

BGM on

“Sakura!” He exclaimed.

“Sempai!” Sakura stood up from her previously dejected pose. She brightened up almost instantly. “How did you know I was here?” She asked. Although she was smiling, Shirou noticed the despair in her voice.

“I saw the news on the television.” Shirou said. “And I just want to tell you not to worry. I know you’re innocent, and I’ll make sure the world knows it too!”

"But... how can you be sure?"

Shirou's gaze didn't waver. "Did you do it? Did you kill your brother?"

"...no."

"Then that's all the proof I need!" Shirou said. "I'll believe in you even if no one else will!"

“Ah, Sempai!” Sakura smiled. “But…” Her face fell. “It’s no use. The police are almost 100% sure that I was the one that… that killed nii-san!” A tear dropped from one of her eyes. “I’m… it’s impossible.” She finally said. “It’s impossible for me to be declared innocent.”

“Don’t give up!” Shirou yelled. “I don’t know what it is that happened, but as a hero of justice, I won’t let you be wrongly accused. I believe in you, so believe in me!” He placed his hand on the glass, and slowly Sakura placed hers on the other side.

“I… I believe you, sempai.” She sniffed. Shirou could tell; she had been crying. “And… I know this might be too much to ask… but please, bring my brother’s killer to justice!”

She broke down into tears, and one of the guards came to Shirou, telling him that he would have to leave for a while to let Sakura stabilize her emotions. Shirou nodded. It was enough that his friend knew she wouldn’t be alone.

BGM on

He exited the building to find Illya standing outside, inspecting a hot dog stand with a fancy samurai blow up doll next to it. “Are you done with all the boring talking, onii-chan?” She asked. Shirou noticed that she had some ketchup on her cheek, but didn't say anything.

Better not to ask.

“…yeah. And weren’t you supposed to be waiting inside?” He frowned. “It’s dangerous out here.”

“Silly, onii-chan, why would I be scared of going outside?” She giggled. “Sure, a few creepy old guys came by, but they wouldn’t get close to the detention center with so many guards around!”

“…I really don’t know what to do with you.” Shirou sighed. “Anyway, I’ve decided. I’m going to help Sakura and prove her innocence.”

“How are you going to do that, onii-chan?”

“I’m going to defend her… in the court of law!”

Illya’s eyes widened. “Ooh, so you’ll be like Battle Attorney-chan? Who fights the evil prosecuting Kingdom of Plaintiffs?”

“…close enough.” Shirou said. “But first, we’ve got to meet someone.”

BGM off

“Who?”

“My… teacher.” Shirou explained. “Come on, he lives right across the street from here.”

“Ooh, who is he?”

The two crossed the street, and came upon a simple office building. The only thing that prevented it from being indistinguishable from the rest of the buildings was a simple sign.

Wright & Co. Law Offices

BGM on

“He’s… a lawyer.”

Emiya Shirou: Ace Attorney
    Case 1
    Turnabout Faker

Day 1 - Investigation

So yeah, since I've been doing so much work on Lancer Gets Serious, and because of all the drama over the last chapter, and mostly because I just finished an awesome game called Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney, I'm going to be writing this crossover between it and FSN! It won't be very long, certainly no more than a few chapters, and not very serious either, but I hope you guys enjoy it!
    Last edited by Bloble; December 29th, 2011 at 08:59 PM.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ....I am most intrigued. This promises many lulz.

Pray continue.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Whew! About to slip down. VelspertheCat's Avatar
    Is it Apollo's era? Or the Nick and Maya era?

Still, nice to see Shirou's lawyering interest being picked up on somewhere.
    Spoiler:
    Is it pimping myself out if it's hidden?
    Index of Stories, Conceptual Writing, and Scenes

Blog Entries
    Color me interested, Bloble, and I take it you really will get this completed. I like it that you got the idea down at least.

Keep it up please.

Blog Entries
    ... so we all know Sakura did it, right?

Or Rider.

One of those two.

And clearly, Ilya is the love interest.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by VelspertheCat View Post
    Is it Apollo's era? Or the Nick and Maya era?

Still, nice to see Shirou's lawyering interest being picked up on somewhere.
    Think of it as an alternate universe. Or if you want to place it in canon, it's after Nick gets his license back. But in this story he's decided to leave his agency to Apollo. He left and settled in Fuyuki, becoming a well known lawyer. Now he's Shirou's 'mentor' of sorts, like Mia or Grossberg.

And Ilya is taking on Maya's role for Shirou.

Blog Entries
    Seconding Ilya as the love interest. Possibly sidekick. Her and Berserker sound like plenty of fun.

EDIT: *sees Bloble's post* SWEET!
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Think of it as an alternate universe. Or if you want to place it in canon, it's after Nick gets his license back. But in this story he's decided to leave his agency to Apollo. He left and settled in Fuyuki, becoming a well known lawyer. Now he's Shirou's 'mentor' of sorts, like Mia or Grossberg.

And Ilya is taking on Maya's role for Shirou.
    Scary Comptent Phoenix is awesome. I'd still kind of like seeing a Maya or Pearls cameo, though.

And yeah, I kind of saw the parallel as soon as the crossover got announced. My non lolicon side is showing, but I kind of hope if she does any channeling it's Maya style 'grow up' mode.
    Spoiler:

夜魔 Nightmare
    Illya can use her powers to come up with the piece of advice that Shirou is desperately wishing for the most at the moment?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well he's become a bit sillier with some time spent away from Apollo, Maya, and Trucy.

(I'm using that as an excuse for any OOC characterization he might have due to my inexperience.)

And don't worry, Illya will be doing some channeling using her own Einzbern abilities, complete with magically appearing giant boobs!

Blog Entries
    Well he's become a bit sillier with some time spent away from Apollo, Maya, and Trucy.

(I'm using that as an excuse for any OOC characterization he might have due to my inexperience.)

And don't worry, Illya will be doing some channeling using her own Einzbern abilities, complete with magically appearing giant boobs!
    I was really, really hoping you would find a way to shoehorn this in. It amuses me so.

Especially if you can find some way to keep Ilya flat. Because a pouty Ilya is an adorable Ilya.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    I approve of this more. Please continue even further.

Quote Originally Posted by GlanGR View Post
    Illya can use her powers to come up with the piece of advice that Shirou is desperately wishing for the most at the moment?
    She channels Emiya.

Eye of the Mind (True) the case and insult Shirou on the way out.
    Spoiler:

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Gentleman Zouken #2 approves of this thread!
    But, seriously, nice chapter, Bloble.
    This has caught my interest.
    Although...I want to know...
    Will Kotomine...

...be making an appearance?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    @KAIZA: Does the final boss show up in the first trial?

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    @KAIZA: Does the final boss show up in the first trial?
    No, but now I know who he is...
    *amused grin*
    Proceed...

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well, truthfully I've only sorta planned out one trial. I'll maybe have a second one if this trial proves to be popular with you guys, but don't get your hopes up!

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    Well, truthfully I've only sorta planned out one trial. I'll maybe have a second one if this trial proves to be popular with you guys, but don't get your hopes up!
    Then let's hope it is!
    *roots for a Prosecutor Kotomine*

Blog Entries
    Ilya just isn't properly Ilya without her DFC.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Okay, seriously, when and how does this happen? Could you please explain?

I mean, I get the idea that it's AU, but could you possibly answer some questions about this? First off, is there a Grail War, and second (don't take this seriously), who killed Shinji?