Page 396 of 417 FirstFirst ... 296346386391394395396397398401406 ... LastLast
Results 7,901 to 7,920 of 8338

Thread: Fate/Prototype

Brynhildr Romantia~ PrimordialRune's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Medea isn't Greek, she's Georgian. Her and Perseus are part of the same mythology but not the same ethnicity.

Needless nitpick aside, besides their divine parentage making them distantly related, Medea and Perseus don't really have anything linking them. Greek folk etymology connected the name of two Iranian peoples, the Persian people to Perseus and the Medes to Medea (as in, they thought they were named after them), but that's tenuous.
    Ooh! that made me think also about the fact that Proto Caster (if it's not Medea) could be related to Persians rather than the greek mythology, so maybe a strong mage from Persia? We got Arash so i don't think it's completely impossible to have another persian heroic spirit maybe (?)
    Like something from Avestan mythology or similar would be cool and maybe can relate to the "alien" realm mentioned

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    maybe a strong mage from Persia?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    I wouldn't call her a "strong mage", but dam it'd be nice to see Scheherezade maybe not doing dogezas every 5 seconds

Also Gilgamesh finding out he's completely incapable of harming her. Can't touch this.

Ooh! that made me think also about the fact that Proto Caster (if it's not Medea) could be related to Persians rather than the greek mythology, so maybe a strong mage from Persia? We got Arash so i don't think it's completely impossible to have another persian heroic spirit maybe (?)
    Like something from Avestan mythology or similar would be cool and maybe can relate to the "alien" realm mentioned
    Or you could always use Perseus' wife Andromeda, and make her NP a variation of Blood Fort Andromeda, that recreates her sacrifice to the sea monster by offering others as sacrificies as a sort of grand ritual or something... I mean, we at least know already what her clothes look like from Medusa's alt outfit in extella link and it seems like the simplest option to use her if you want to change Medea but keep "the someone related to Perseus" bit

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    It's not impossible, but it would be kinda redundant.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

US Friend Code
    Well, it may also be, but like with Circe it seems strange that they've never mentioned in FGO anything related to Prototype as i remember

But she may be a candidate for sure if we follow the Persian link, maybe the "Alien realm" is intended as something is so strange to be reality, like ther drawings (?)

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    I wouldn't call her a "strong mage", but dam it'd be nice to see Scheherezade maybe not doing dogezas every 5 seconds

Also Gilgamesh finding out he's completely incapable of harming her. Can't touch this.
    Oh, that would be actually cool ahahah
    Btw she's quite strong imho, she's got a lot of EX parameters also!

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Or you could always use Perseus' wife Andromeda, and make her NP a variation of Blood Fort Andromeda, that recreates her sacrifice to the sea monster by offering others as sacrificies as a sort of grand ritual or something... I mean, we at least know already what her clothes look like from Medusa's alt outfit in extella link and it seems like the simplest option to use her if you want to change Medea but keep "the someone related to Perseus" bit
    Well, Andromeda would be awesome, also maybe the "alien" it's not random, thinking about aliens we think about space and Andromeda is also a Galaxy so.. It would be actually awesome if they made Andromeda a Caster who can summon Aliens from the Andromeda Galaxy due to her link to that
    Last edited by PrimordialRune; October 30th, 2018 at 06:42 PM.

JP Friend Code
    Oh, that would be actually cool ahahah
    Btw she's quite strong imho, she's got a lot of EX parameters also!
    She might appear to be a strong Servant, but she's most definitely not a strong magus, what with Rank C Magical Energy

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    She has a Reality Marble tho

And consider the crazy shit she was able to pull off with it in Agartha (granted, she had Phenex backing her up but still)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    She has a Reality Marble tho

And consider the crazy shit she was able to pull off with it in Agartha (granted, she had Phenex backing her up but still)
    Yeah, it would actually be cool, i'm still hoping for Andromeda tho, if they really had the idea to relate her to aliens due to the connection with the galaxy it would be actually really cool so we got casters who summons creatures from the outer world and skeletons so why not Aliens from the Andromeda galaxy?

US Friend Code
    Attila and Quetzalcoatl would be better examples of stretching things to involve aliens. The skeleton warriors make sense mythologically speaking (spartoi) and Gilles de Rais was rumored to try and summon demons, even if they weren't Lovecraftian water demons.

As it is, I don't see the point of aliens with Andromeda. The galaxy, sure, but aliens feel unecessary. In fact, going to space at all is weird when the sea monster Cetus is right there.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by All fictions View Post
    Attila and Quetzalcoatl would be better examples of stretching things to involve aliens.
    Have you ever heard of a channel called History?

US Friend Code
    Are you kidding, Giorgio Tsoukalos is my main source of information on historical facts.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    my guess for proto caster would either be: Circe, Sceherazade, or even ShebaProto Assassin, i just want my boi Fuuma to be animated, Charles Henri SansonBut my best guess (hopefully) Proto Caster would be Circe. Prototype servants does not need to be full males

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by truffledboba View Post
    my guess for proto caster would either be: Circe, Sceherazade, or even ShebaProto Assassin, i just want my boi Fuuma to be animated, Charles Henri SansonBut my best guess (hopefully) Proto Caster would be Circe. Prototype servants does not need to be full males
    Fumma had a last encore cameo
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    which episode was it? I stopped after episode 1 because i got busy and bored lol.

Anyways, at least they should have a female servant in prototype (not fragments) so I was thinking for Caster, it would be Circe or Nitocris. For assassin, maybe Mata Hari or Carmilla.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    which episode was it? I stopped after episode 1 because i got busy and bored lol.

Anyways, at least they should have a female servant in prototype (not fragments) so I was thinking for Caster, it would be Circe or Nitocris. For assassin, maybe Mata Hari or Carmilla.

JP Friend Code

Nito would be weird what with the whole Ozy alter thing.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hopefully Medea gets scrapped as the Proto Caster. I nominate Skadi instead.
    Nah, I nominate Anya as Proto Caster lol.

jokes aside. I either want Proto Caster as Circe (considering she is related to Medea) or Scheherazade since she deals damage to Kings.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Nito would be weird what with the whole Ozy alter thing.
    things could get awkward at that point

US Friend Code
    Circe and Scheherazade are ok i guess as a link to Perseus, they would be cool to see in Prototype but my best bet is Andromeda

Assassin would be probably an Hassan since we got Serenity and they're usually a low ranked class that most of the times goes to unexperienced mages so the catalyst most of the time is just the word "Assassin";
    But, if there's someone that used a catalyst for them maybe yes, we could see a different Assassin like Apocrypha did with Semiramis and Jack the ripper for example, it depends on their choiche since we don't know anything about Proto Assassin

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Hopefully Medea gets scrapped as the Proto Caster. I nominate Skadi instead.
    Skadi would be cool, but' she's more related to LB2 and it's not a regular heroic spirit, but yeah, i'd prefer to see another caster rather than Medea also because she made an appearence alredy in the "protoverse" with Fate/Labyrinth

If not Skadi then Helena. I feel like she's a good counter/match to Paracelsus too.

JP Friend Code
    Helena flying around Tokyo in her little UFO would be great