Page 401 of 417 FirstFirst ... 301351391396399400401402403406411 ... LastLast
Results 8,001 to 8,020 of 8338

Thread: Fate/Prototype

He also grows a beard.

Can't remember if it was already announce or not, but the new year stream posted a TVCM about the next Drama CD
    Drama CD 4 comes out on 27/2/2019 and will cover the entire battle on Ozy's temple at Tokyo Bay

My heart almost stopped when I thought I read it as CD 4 on 2019/9/26

but yeah this is a re-advertisement on them to remind us since each CD release date get longer and longer.

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Can't remember if it was already announce or not, but the new year stream posted a TVCM about the next Drama CD
    Drama CD 4 comes out on 27/2/2019 and will cover the entire battle on Ozy's temple at Tokyo Bay
    That's...not too far away. Not too bad.

Here's to hoping for no delays.

As for Assassin, it's probably still Kojiro but not Fake Assassin, the REAL Kojiro. Unless Nasu has it retconned because he decided against the idea.

Quote Originally Posted by CM2 Assassin Entry
    Takeuchi: In old “Fate”, it was the Kojiro Sasaki from the Musashi Miyamoto legend who was summoned, right?
    Nasu: In old “Fate”, yes. Though both were summoned by Caster, the Kojiro Sasaki in old “Fate” was the real deal. But during the 15 years since I wrote old “Fate”, I’ve been able to read up on more on Kojiro’s legends, and it turns out there’s a theory that the legends are compiled from the feats performed by three different individuals. Based on this, I thought it would be interesting if this Assassin was a “fake” Kojiro. If a Master were to try and intentionally summon Kojiro Sasaki, they wouldn’t be able to because he didn’t actually exist. As was suggested in the storyline, if there existed a giant database of humans, this swordsman would be the one whose data most closely resembled the profile of “Kojiro Sasaki”.
    Quote Originally Posted by CM2 Assassin Entry
    “Takeuchi: Assassin is such stoic character. His design was based on a design I thought up for old “Fate”.
    Nasu: But the character design used old “Fate” had more of an otherworldly feminine vibe, didn’t it?
    Takeuchi: Yeah, this Assassin design is definitely manlier compared to the previous iteration.
    Nasu: The old “Fate” design possessed the kind of undeniable beauty that appeals to both men and women.
    Takeuchi: That type of beauty was really popular back when you and I were still in school. Hideyuki Kikuchi’s “Makai Ishi Mephisto” is one example that instantly comes to mind. Our old Assassin was based on that theory of beauty… one that transcends the usual boundaries of male and female aesthetics, which some consider to simply be a man with a pretty face. Though Assassin’s “beauty” is not enhanced with the appeal of the demon world Makai, I fully intended for him to be the most handsome character in the series.
    Nasu: I guess you could say Assassin was beautiful in old “Fate”, and handsome in this one.
    Takeuchi: Less elegance, perhaps, but definitely more purity. The current Assassin lost some of that sense of divinity he had in old “Fate”, and instead gained a generous helping of godly swordsmanship skills.”

Quote Originally Posted by AnoniMauuss View Post
    Nasu seems to think Proto-God Hand is stronger. Gilgamesh fucks him up as usual though.
    Oh wow, I was thinking that due to the fact of Proto-Heracles beating the shit out of Arthur that is supposedly stronger that Artoria, but is the first time I heard of that NP of 11 victories, even if is killed with the power of bullshit.
    Last edited by ballinamon; January 1st, 2019 at 02:50 AM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    He also grows a beard.
    Lancer Arthur is a blonde Iskandar

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    How many drama CD's will there be in total? Also, sorry if this is reiterating an old question but if the drama CD finishes, then comes the anime adaptation? I hope so, because at this point i already lost hope

Quote Originally Posted by ballinamon View Post
    Oh wow, I was thinking that due to the fact of Proto-Heracles beating the shit out of Arthur that is supposedly stronger that Artoria, but is the first time I heard of that NP of 11 victories, even if is killed with the power of bullshit.
    Well the power of bullshit is the trademark of Gate of Babylon (or in this case Bab-Ilu, Proto-Gate of Babylon, no perceivable differences other than Gil being way more aggressive with it by using it as a side-arm).

But yeah it seems that Ayaka is helped out by both Cu Chulainn AND Gilgamesh in getting Arthur back and then they all fight the Blackened HGW1 servants.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the fight between Arthur and Gilgamesh was after Gil kills Heracles. (the one that ended in Excalibur vs Enki, the fight started in the classroom which was in the script seems to be their first encounter that Gil mentions was 7 days before the Excalibur vs Enki fight)

EDIT: Actually I'm unsure. I reread the script.

Quote Originally Posted by Fate/Prototype Script
    "In order to heal Ayaka, Saber had already searched for Berserker's Master for an entire day."
    Fate/Prototype's chronological order of events continues to confuse and perplex me.
    Last edited by AnoniMauuss; January 1st, 2019 at 03:24 PM.

Blog Entries
    Honestly, even just the fact that Gilgamesh helps the main character out instead of just being a badguy is reason enough by itself for me to want a Prototype anime. I've always wanted a story where Gil isn't an antagonist.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Rokudaime View Post
    Honestly, even just the fact that Gilgamesh helps the main character out instead of just being a badguy is reason enough by itself for me to want a Prototype anime. I've always wanted a story where Gil isn't an antagonist.
    Babylonia is all up on Youtube rn

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Gil's route in CCC is also translated.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Zork Knight View Post
    Babylonia is all up on Youtube rn
    Eh, it's already out? AniDB lists it as "?? 2019". I'm definitely planning on watching it once someone subs it though, of course. Wasn't Gil also good in Strange Fake? I'm hoping for an anime of that one someday...
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Gil's route in CCC is also translated.
    Eeeh...CCC and Extra in general is not really...my thing...

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

US Friend Code
    Zork means the Babylonia VN parts from Grand Order. Anime's not out yet, no.

Featuring Gilgamesh passing out from too much paperwork and going on adventures with the player because he wants to get into wacky situations instead of being stuck in his office.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Reign View Post
    Zork means the Babylonia VN parts from Grand Order. Anime's not out yet, no.

Featuring Gilgamesh passing out from too much paperwork and going on adventures with the player because he wants to get into wacky situations instead of being stuck in his office.
    Lol, awesome.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AnoniMauuss View Post
    Well the power of bullshit is the trademark of Gate of Babylon (or in this case Bab-Ilu, Proto-Gate of Babylon, no perceivable differences other than Gil being way more aggressive with it by using it as a side-arm).

But yeah it seems that Ayaka is helped out by both Cu Chulainn AND Gilgamesh in getting Arthur back and then they all fight the Blackened HGW1 servants.

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe the fight between Arthur and Gilgamesh was after Gil kills Heracles. (the one that ended in Excalibur vs Enki, the fight started in the classroom which was in the script seems to be their first encounter that Gil mentions was 7 days before the Excalibur vs Enki fight)

EDIT: Actually I'm unsure. I reread the script.

Fate/Prototype's chronological order of events continues to confuse and perplex me.
    I really hope they manage to get the story solidify but considering Fragments aren't done yet i digress

Misconceptions about the Ramesseum

Guys you know that the Dendera heat is an AoE attack which can be used to vaporize Tokyo and not the beam . The electrical beam comes to place whenever he exchanges the heat for a more long range attack. If you read the Tokyo battle more carefully he did not fire a beam in the Ramesseum he was trying to vaporize them with the lightning heat that he projected which was simultaneously erased by two nps. He also calls the Dendera a divine punishment so I assume that it has anti divine properties.

furthermore it also states that the heat had melted the divine steel and ozy said that Stella and Excalibur was not hot but rather a representation of Moses feat.
    The divine steel steel can stop a noble phantasm of an anti army and below.

You can be an ordinary servant and bypass the law of np seal, any ordinary servant with strong relationship with the gods can bypass the law. people say divinity is needed to bypass the but that is not true. Gil had a terrible relationship with the gods so his np would be sealed unless he enters the Ramesseum with ea.

stheno can bypass it because she was a divine spirit however Gil can’t because he wasn’t. Which is the rule of former divine spirit or god can bypass that authority. That is the rule but it can be changed because it’s up to ozy and the gods to decide what protection and curses they put and not all gods will have the same option. [ Camelot for instance if those were in effect from the start of the battle our nps would be sealed].

So there isn’t going to be an np seal all the time and in ozy second interlude, Arash and Arthur could use their np when thy were fighting him but they decided not to.

If you have a weapon used by a god you can bypass this rule too, for instance Gil has gate of Babylon which contains divine constructs however the gate of Babylon was not a divine construct or used by a god or a divine spirit as such it would be sealed even if it is opened.

It takes a lot of magical energy for ozy to get the Dendera to its powerful state which is a golden yellow, which can be seen in his np animations. It is the light that shines on him. At its weak state is a sea bluish color.

misconceptions about the abu el hol

To kill or defeat the divine beasts that is ozy summoning np you need a beast slaying skill which is specifically said in fragments and what allowed Arthur to be able to defeat such monster was because he possessed such skill.

the other ones in the time are made by ozy from stone which can be easily be destroyed by anyone. Even though they are have been given abilities of the first one. The difference between those beasts is some are summoned as np which is his authority and others were made by him with materials.

Ozy second np lets him summon beasts such as the great Giza sphinx, the Marica sphinx, Abu el hol sphinx, Griffins, pheonix, hiero-sphinx, and other phantasmal to divine beasts from ancient Egypt, which those beasts must be skilled with beast killing skills .

ps ozy should have more that one boat because if he’s ra he should have the mandjet, ra’s boat of the morning also in ancient Egypt called the boat of million lights and his other boat the boat of the raging Nile. As the mandjet soar through the sky the other travels on land.
    Last edited by Shadupo01; January 4th, 2019 at 11:24 PM.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six Zork Knight's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadupo01 View Post
    divine punishment so I assume that it has anti divine propert
    Divine Punishment =/= Punishment of the Divine

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ok but why some of your statement directly counters what was said from official mats tho
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    ok but why some of your statement directly counters what was said from official mats tho

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post

Because those are the statements that Sakurai presented in the light novel of his np and the mats doesn’t go in depth of his nps and even have mistakes with his skill set.