Thread: Fate/Prototype

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartCable View Post
    One more
    the one in 27th I believe

Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av43109788
    Here is a link to this sneak peak posted the other day (since the official link is region block)
    If anyone wants to know what Nefertari and Moses sound like, check it out
    Also, Ozy's temple has a computer-like command voice?! Did we knew of this before, I don't remember it?!
    nice nice

Brynhildr Romantia~ PrimordialRune's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Going Iron Man
    So a Sphinx armor is the next step, i see..

Btw The Temple voice is a good addition in my opinion, it's kinda cool to see!
    Moses and Nef's voices are cool too!

Can someone post a recording of the scene because I cannot acess those link it comes invalid.

AAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh!!!!!
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3

I knew it lol

Now Arthur's next. Come onnn.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    they're so cute
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

Quote Originally Posted by SmartCable View Post
    According to Arthur's intro chapters in FGO, it lasted for 2 weeks which probably the same as FSN's timeline. Although, I'm not quite confident with the information given in FGO because they have made an error with the year before. I'm hoping that you're right since I too think given the time frame of the scenarios, it should probably last even longer in Prototype.here is what I have gathered, Valentine dialogue in FGO stated that he does remember February the 14th, which I think is alluded to Fragment and not the Original Prototype because the CE is a recollection of Fragment memory (cheese Gratin he made.) February 14th is also the second to last day before final battle took place in the 15th, the 16th eclipse at dawn break when Saber finished the war and fade back to Avalon. Two situations I can speculate from here is that Situation A: Prototype began in Jan 31st then ended in the 15th like like FSN. (possibly longer assuming Gilgamesh's statement is correct and apply) Situation B: Prototype began somewhere in February then end somewhere to the beginning of March. I kinda came to a conclusion that Sakurai and Nasu haven't finalize their timeline yet, so they just subtly throw out vague hints.
    Fragments says that HGW1 starts on a "Certain Day in February" and ends on "February Xth" and in OG Fate/Prototype, Ayaka mentions that it was the anniversary of her father's dead (and Manaka's because she thinks she's dead) and later that night, Misaya has Cú Chulainn attack Ayaka. So with that, we know that the war starts in February. Here is the OVA
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaeA_xjMR_w

6:55

When Ayaka takes the staff(?) out, we can see a calendar that shows that it is now March.
    Last edited by AnoniMauuss; February 14th, 2019 at 09:13 PM.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    this is beautiful <3

Very wholesome indeed.

US Friend Code
    <3<3<3<3<3<3<3
    Oh my god, they're beautiful <3

Ozy is such a cool character imo, beside the wank they gave him with all those abilities I really appreciate him a lot!

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Does prototype being here https://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2019/lineup/ in other mean anything?

Quote Originally Posted by BHP View Post
    Does prototype being here https://www.aniplex.co.jp/aj2019/lineup/ in other mean anything?
    That the drama cds aren't an animated series, a movie or a game

夜魔 Nightmare
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I meant that it is there for animejapan.

US Friend Code
    Well, actually being noticed by Aniplex it's pretty good, hoping for an anime release on 2020

I meant that it is there for animejapan.
    That you'll be able to buy the drama cds on animejapan then (and maybe some other associate merchandise tba), like you already can on aniplex+

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Well, actually being noticed by Aniplex it's pretty good, hoping for an anime release on 2020
    Ok, I think there is a misconception here: This isn't the first time Aniplex has merchandise associate with Fragments on sale, they been dealing with Fate in general for some time, Fragments include. For example, you can buy the drama cds throught aniplex+ or in their latest Fate campaing you had this:

US Friend Code
    Ok, I think there is a misconception here: This isn't the first time Aniplex has merchandise associate with Fragments on sale, they been dealing with Fate in general for some time, Fragments include. For example, you can buy the drama cds throught aniplex+ or in their latest Fate campaing you had this:
    Oh, i didn't knew Fragments was included in Aniplex+, my bad!

Btw, after the 5th Drama CD do you think it'd be possible for Fragments to have an anime adaptation or it's more likely to stop with the Drama CD's? I saw Zero had Drama CD's too and then it was published by ufotable, but has fragments the same chanche to be adapted?Urobuchi was pretty popular in Japan but i don't know if Sakurai has the same chanche(I saw the community kinda hates her, also in the tags of this thread, so maybe i thought they'll not give her the same treatment)

Blog Entries
    Perhaps they'll move on to Fate/Prototype rather than sticking with Fragments?

Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    Oh, i didn't knew Fragments was included in Aniplex+, my bad!

Btw, after the 5th Drama CD do you think it'd be possible for Fragments to have an anime adaptation or it's more likely to stop with the Drama CD's? I saw Zero had Drama CD's too and then it was published by ufotable, but has fragments the same chanche to be adapted?Urobuchi was pretty popular in Japan but i don't know if Sakurai has the same chanche(I saw the community kinda hates her, also in the tags of this thread, so maybe i thought they'll not give her the same treatment)
    In my opinion, yeah I think Fragments has a chance as well as any other Fate series
    Don't get stuck on all the hatefull comments, those people just tend to be the loudest on the Internet
    Focus on this: Sakurai keeps writing new Fate content and has improved since she started. All the hate against her comes down to Manaka and Septem, and sometimes London. But if you look past that, Sakurai has actually writen several of the most popular characters, from Arash, Ozy and Arthur to Dantes and Holmes, and popular couples like SigurdxBryn and OzyxNefertari, to name a few, all done by her and I'd say fairly popular on the fandom and with a lot of merch on the selling department (sure, Arthur wasn't design by her but the new content is writen by Sakurai)
    I can't known what Type-Moon (Nasu, Takeuchi, Sakurai and co.) has planned for the future of this series, but at the same time it doesn't seem they are done with it. The drama cds already provide great voice acting, an awesome soundtrack, an script that put the novel events on chronological order, to go further you need a good animation studio. (plus Sakurai also has experience screenwriting for animes)
    So, my advice is: wait till the drama cds are done and don't get discourage if there aren't any inmediate news about whats next, wait for the next conventions and cross your fingers

Quote Originally Posted by Dragolord09 View Post
    Perhaps they'll move on to Fate/Prototype rather than sticking with Fragments?
    Is possible, at the end of the last novel volume, Sakurai wrote new content (besides the 6 alters and zombie Manaka) that hints at a continuation/connection in Prototype if they ever greenlight it on some format
    Last edited by Lobo; February 17th, 2019 at 04:55 PM.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    You're living in the *cough* golden age of FGO where you can at least expect one anime project with "Fate/" in the title every year periodically to keep it in the public conscious and perpetuate the cycle of mutually beneficial advertising.

For a completed work like Fragments it's not a question of "if" but a inevitable "when"
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"