Page 406 of 417 FirstFirst ... 306356396401404405406407408411416 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,120 of 8338

Thread: Fate/Prototype

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lobo View Post
    Arthur's short story will be about his wars bloodshed days
    Well that's clear as mud. Will it be the 12 battlesto unite Britain, or the war with Rome, or maybe the civil war against Mordred...

So many possibilities, any's fine really with me so long as it's interesting.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Arthur's short story will be about his wars bloodshed days
    While Ozy's remembering certain words from faraway days
    i just hope the bloodshed days would include his fight against Lucius and finally, a short background of Arthur :O

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Well that's clear as mud. Will it be the 12 battlesto unite Britain, or the war with Rome, or maybe the civil war against Mordred...

So many possibilities, any's fine really with me so long as it's interesting.
    I am just waiting the fight with Lucius and I have been looking forward for that

Forget Lucius I wanna see Mordred or Merlin.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Nobody View Post
    Forget Lucius I wanna see Mordred or Merlin.
    I hope Mordred's yandere line for Arthur is voiced too

Quote Originally Posted by truffledboba View Post
    i just hope the bloodshed days would include his fight against Lucius and finally, a short background of Arthur :O

- - - Updated - - -

I am just waiting the fight with Lucius and I have been looking forward for that
    Why are you asking for what was already delivered on the novels? Those already include the whole battle against Lucius, if anything the short story will focus on another battle of his. And vol 5 also delivers background on Arthur and how his life was marked by bloodshed that make him seek the HG on Fragments

Or are you mistaking the short stories with the drama cd? Because Lucius and Arthur's novels flashback will be (hopefully) covered on the next drama cd (nº 5) not the one coming out now (nº 4)
    Last edited by Lobo; February 2nd, 2019 at 09:47 AM.

Has any of the previous CD covered Arthur's flashback with the dying child? It think that was the first Camelot recalling. Not sure if additional contents means extensive exposition of an event or a completely new one. Also, more Neferia and Moses!

And yeah I think it's a bit early to get to Lucius and Proto-Mordred since those are sequences of the final volume which segue to a very vital cut scene of the novel.
    Last edited by SmartCable; February 2nd, 2019 at 03:58 PM.

I'm a bit curious, does anyone know what month of the year did Fragment and Prototype took place?

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle All fictions's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by SmartCable View Post
    I'm a bit curious, does anyone know what month of the year did Fragment and Prototype took place?
    Both in February like the original Fsn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Punching out some nerd doesn't make you a better magus.

Only a week ago with the 15th anniversary did i realize that FSN first release was Jan 30 and the story starts on Jan 31. I wonder how rushed the first release was to coincide with the date.

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Yeah, I was checking on Fate Labyrinth earlier today and it says it takes place in February. Now, the second war seems to take longer than most other Wars do (when facing Arthur in the subway, Gilgamesh says they hadn't met in over a week, and that's still not the last showdown in the war), so it's probable the second war lasted until early March, February being the shortest of all months and all that.

Nefertari (CV. Iwami Manaka)
    Moses (CV. Ogata Megumi)

Blog Entries
    I wish they would stop taunting me with Drama CD's and shit, and just give me a proper Prototype anime already.

"The world is just another word for the things you value around you, right? That's something I've had since I was born. If you tell me to rule such a world, I already rule it."

Drama CDs are just a step in the right direction.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Any extra scenes that could be later incorporated into making an even better anime adaptation down the road are warmly welcomed.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Now, the second war seems to take longer than most other Wars do (when facing Arthur in the subway, Gilgamesh says they hadn't met in over a week, and that's still not the last showdown in the war), so it's probable the second war lasted until early March, February being the shortest of all months and all that.
    According to Arthur's intro chapters in FGO, it lasted for 2 weeks which probably the same as FSN's timeline. Although, I'm not quite confident with the information given in FGO because they have made an error with the year before. I'm hoping that you're right since I too think given the time frame of the scenarios, it should probably last even longer in Prototype.
    Only a week ago with the 15th anniversary did i realize that FSN first release was Jan 30 and the story starts on Jan 31. I wonder how rushed the first release was to coincide with the date.
    here is what I have gathered, Valentine dialogue in FGO stated that he does remember February the 14th, which I think is alluded to Fragment and not the Original Prototype because the CE is a recollection of Fragment memory (cheese Gratin he made.) February 14th is also the second to last day before final battle took place in the 15th, the 16th eclipse at dawn break when Saber finished the war and fade back to Avalon. Two situations I can speculate from here is that
    Situation A: Prototype began in Jan 31st then ended in the 15th like like FSN. (possibly longer assuming Gilgamesh's statement is correct and apply)
    Situation B: Prototype began somewhere in February then end somewhere to the beginning of March.

I kinda came to a conclusion that Sakurai and Nasu haven't finalize their timeline yet, so they just subtly throw out vague hints.
    Last edited by SmartCable; February 9th, 2019 at 05:23 PM.

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av43109788
    Here is a link to this sneak peak posted the other day (since the official link is region block)
    If anyone wants to know what Nefertari and Moses sound like, check it out
    Also, Ozy's temple has a computer-like command voice?! Did we knew of this before, I don't remember it?!

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Going Iron Man
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    So with this approximately how many CDs to go?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code

https://www.bilibili.com/video/av43109788
    Here is a link to this sneak peak posted the other day (since the official link is region block)
    If anyone wants to know what Nefertari and Moses sound like, check it out
    Also, Ozy's temple has a computer-like command voice?! Did we knew of this before, I don't remember it?!
    Oh my goodness! Thanks for this!