Page 404 of 417 FirstFirst ... 304354394399402403404405406409414 ... LastLast
Results 8,061 to 8,080 of 8338

Thread: Fate/Prototype

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by PrimordialRune View Post
    So Arturia and Arthur in the same LB?

Also, who's more probably the Grand Saber between them?
    the only notable difference between them is gender.

so if 'King Arthur' qualify as Grand Servant then both can be one.

US Friend Code
    Well I'd call the Restraints a big difference then anything.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    DW is full of surprises.
    Artoria is in the cilb poster then once we get to Camelot lb we see Arthur. That guy needs an interlude and SQ

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Lancer Arthur Alter
    Somewhere Manaka is orgasming.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by OverMaster View Post
    Somewhere Manaka is orgasming.
    Manaka I'd surprisingly relatable all of a sudden

JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    you mean you didn't relate to her being praised here and there for your natural greatness?

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Ayaka would feel uncomfortable for Lancer Arthur if ye know what i mean

In the Novel of fragments where Ozy brings a sphinx with him to destroy Manaka, Arthur fights it but divine beasts have nigh infinite generation but he defeats the beast due to his giant beast hunting skill, there is a flash back about Arthur defeating chimera during his reign.
    The only way to defeat the beast is to use a noble phantasm as bedivere did, in direct combat if you don’t have such skills it is impossible. That is why mash and da Vinci were struggling against one because they don’t possess such skill.

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    the very fact that bedivere defeating one without possessing a beast hunting skills already disproves that statement. his noble phantasm isnt a skill

and that flashback is not the same as saying "you can only beat these beasts if you have beast hunting skills"

mash and da vinci was struggling back in camelot simply because sphinx are powerful phantasmal kin to begin with

to begin with, beast hunting skills demonstrates having high combat experience against gigantic enemy creatures. and being gigantic is not always mutually inclusive as being powerful phantasmal kin.
    Last edited by castor212; January 19th, 2019 at 02:56 PM.
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    the very fact that bedivere defeating one without possessing a beast hunting skills already disproves that statement. his noble phantasm isnt a skill

and that flashback is not the same as saying "you can only beat these beasts if you have beast hunting skills"

mash and da vinci was struggling back in camelot simply because sphinx are powerful phantasmal kin to begin with

to begin with, beast hunting skills demonstrates having high combat experience against gigantic enemy creatures. and being gigantic is not always mutually inclusive as being powerful phantasmal kin.
    All I am saying is that bedivere destroyed the sphinx using his np, if he were to use a sword he would struggle like da Vinci and mash did.

Also Gigantic beast Hunting skill gives an advantage to Arthur against beasts that is why he could kill the beast in prototype not those rock made sphinx but the first one which is the np that is capable of defeating 3 servants with his sword and no np like bedivere did.

JP Friend Code
    Pretty sure all you were saying is sphinx stronk mah boi Ozy OP.

And Giant Beast Hunting gives advantage against Giant enemies, like castor said"

Quote Originally Posted by profile
    A skill that denotes having abundant combat experience against giant enemy lifeforms.
    Learn the lore b4 u wank Ozy, thanks.

other side of Red Garden AmADo VII's Avatar
    Arash beat those Sphinx by stabbing an arrow.

Quote Originally Posted by AmADo VII View Post
    Arash beat those Sphinx by stabbing an arrow.
    Those sphinx were made of rock and not of flesh in the Ramesseum, the one Arthur fought was the one that appears in Camelot chapter in fgo. The only time Arash killed a sphinx was in the Ramesseum and they were rock made sphinx which are hiero sphinx not the Abu el hol of ozy second np.

JP Friend Code
    That doesn't change anything. Your entire point of bringing this up was to wank them, saying that only NPs could damage them, which is false. Ozy's interlude literally had him summoned a bunch of those Camelot sphinxes (100+) and see if Guda and Nitocris could kill them, which they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    That doesn't change anything. Your entire point of bringing this up was to wank them, saying that only NPs could damage them, which is false. Ozy's interlude literally had him summoned a bunch of those Camelot sphinxes (100+) and see if Guda and Nitocris could kill them, which they did.
    Oh I have read both first and second interlude and they don’t mean much to me especially the first because the 100 practice ceremony doesn’t specify which sphinx nitocris and the master fought plus it’s also a game not a visual or light novel.
    It don’t go by interludes that happen in the game because they are irrelevant. because on vs battles it kept people thinking of how nitocris speed and strength is if she defeated ozy,Cleo and Iskandar, and now one hundred sphinx that is really absurd if you tell me. Then Nito strength has to be at least an A or a B.

Also so in the game all you have to do is kill the Marica sphinx and you can avoid the rest. So the interludes are not the best type of examples.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadupo01 View Post
    Oh I have read both first and second interlude and they don’t mean much to me especially the first because the 100 practice ceremony doesn’t specify which sphinx nitocris and the master fought plus it’s also a game not a visual or light novel.
    You can see the names of those in the fight, they are the same ones in Camelot. aying it's a game and not a novel is a stupid excuse because the dialogue, written in typical visual novel format directly stated they defeated 100 of those. Thinks of better excuses, thanks.

It don’t go by interludes that happen in the game because they are irrelevant. because on vs battles it kept people thinking of how nitocris speed and strength is if she defeated ozy,Cleo and Iskandar, and now one hundred sphinx that is really absurd if you tell me. Then Nito strength has to be at least an A or a B.
    Everything in the game is canon materials. Don't pull that dumb excuse with me I don't care if you thinl they are relevant or not. I could tell you that the novel is also irrelevant and FGO is the only thing that matters, got it? But I won't because I'm not a wanker who is blinded by fanboyism.
    Also so in the game all you have to do is kill the Marica sphinx and you can avoid the rest. So the interludes are not the best type of examples.
    And like I said the dialogues after that stated the defeated ALL of them. The mechanic to end the fight early is to make sure players with not good team can finish the interlude and read the story. I literally killed all 100 with Summer Mordred. Stop talking nonsense.

- - - Updated - - -

Also fuck vs battles. Most of the time ppl there make nonsense comparisons of powerlevels and you are doing the same. Go back there if you want to wank Ozy, or go to the badass vs thread. This is a thread to discuss the LN, and everytime I see a new post I thought it might be some new info on the LN, so don't be surprised I'm extremely annoyed by you nonsense wank here.

Blog Entries
    i literally never heard about rock sphinx

quote me the line source where you get that, otherwise sorry but i call bs on it

also Abu el Hol is not just one sphinx, its an army of sphinxes
    yes, they have a leader sphinx of sort, the Wehem Mesut, but all the sphinxes are bonafide phantasmal species and part of the noble phantasm abu hol sphinxes

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadupo01 View Post
    doesnt matter, still defeated those sphinxes without beast hunting skills

i literally never heard about rock sphinx

quote me the line source where you get that, otherwise sorry but i call bs on it

also Abu el Hol is not just one sphinx, its an army of sphinxes
    yes, they have a leader sphinx of sort, the Wehem Mesut, but all the sphinxes are bonafide phantasmal species and part of the noble phantasm abu hol sphinxes

- - - Updated - - -

doesnt matter, still defeated those sphinxes without beast hunting skills
    I think he might be referring to this?

Quote Originally Posted by Fragments, Beautiful Mind Act 4
    The “Huge Light bulb of Dendera” which became larger, started rumbling as it changed itself into Heaven’s anger, awaking the rock-made Sphinxes, whilst the countless inner clusters of temples managed the barrier which was the source of the gods that he interacted with.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume
    Also fuck vs battles
    I agree.

Blog Entries
    Oh those arent the phantasmal sphinx that are part of abu hol

The ones that are part of the NP are genuine phantasmal beasts, as per camelot and fgo mats

And definitely not slayable only with beast hunting skills.
    Last edited by castor212; January 20th, 2019 at 05:49 AM.

Oh those arent the phantasmal sphinx that are part of abu hol

The ones that are part of the NP are genuine phantasmal beasts, as per camelot and fgo mats

And definitely not slayable only with beast hunting skills.
    The Abu el hol are all divine beasts and the temple is what houses the phantasmal beast.

Also I was rereading fragments novel and it seems that the heat projected from the light bulb as a sort of light is what is capable of destroying all of Tokyo as I was shown to vaporize the fleet naval (AOE ATTACK). However the heat can be concentrated into an electrical beam and if added a quantifiable heat it can do the same ( SUPER LONG RANGE ATTACK)

Who watched heavens feel 2 because my favorite part was when Gil got scared by Sakura.