Page 13 of 188 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Time for some Muramasa. Am unsure if Final Justice should be more Battle Continuation then a NP or even it's own Skill.

True name: Ayane Ichijou (Image. 3 years later as Eiyuu)
    Class: Rider
    Alignment: Lawful Neutral

STR: B
    END: A
    AGI: C
    MGI: B
    LCK: D
    NP: A++

Weapons: Wakizashi, Katana, Gatling Guns, and the 7 Karakuri.

Theme Song: Uzuki

Skills:
    Riding: B - The ability to pilot a Tsurugi and most vehicles perfectly.

Noble Phantasms:

Masamune's 7 Karakuri: Seven abilities Masamune uses in battle besides its Shinogi.

1. Mugen Juuseishi: Finger bullets from the hand. Probably not actual fingers as Ichijou wasn't freaking the fuck out when using it. Image.
    2. Kappuku Touteki Choukan: Short range tentacles launched from the body. Did I mention they're Ichijou's intestines (YOU DON'T NEED THEM UNLESS YOU ARE EATING)? Chance of distraction- very high. I mean, the little girl in the mech suit just totally threw her entrails at you who would not look? Image.
    3. Onken - Roppon Kussou: 6 tentacles launched from the chest that pierce the enemy and hold them in place. Tentacles are made from the bones Ichijou's ribcage. Can be used in conjunction with Kappuku Touteki Choukan (see previous image). Ichijou's screams were music bloodchilling~ Image.
    4. Higatetsuhou - Koenshaku: Uber powerful exploding bullets made from the user's own body. The more sacrificed the bigger the boom. Ichijou launches her teratomas. The explosions are so big Masamune/Ichijou are nearly always caught in the blast. High gain from even minor things (big explosions from launching her skin for instance). Bullets are shot from a gun hidden in Masamune's arm. Image.
    5. Oboro Shoushiken: Superheating Masamune's katana to create Masamune's strongest non-Shinogi attack (though Higatetsuhou has a better radius). Image.
    6. Tsuutensai Rasenshou: Masamune's 8th Karakuri of his 7 Karakuri. Really just a hugeass drill he stole from a GHQ base. Can be shot or done TTGL style and do weird spin charges. Doesn't work in space because physics. When Masamune found that out he thought Kageaki was using sorcery to make it not work. lol action-reaction law. Image.

Masamune (Activated with no cost): Prized Tsurugi that was kinda hanging out in vaults for hundreds of years. Before Sorimachi kinda stole it (well, he has connections he might have just asked for it) and gave it to Ichijou to mess with Kageaki's head even more (as if reviving a bunch of people Kageaki's killed/been involved with and putting them in a hugeass experimental Blood Crus wasn't enough). Known by some of 2chan as the Guro Tsurugi (by now you probably agree with that). Has two forms bug mode when not activated and the giant ass power armor. I think I should mention he's totally bugfuck insane and has a quench for justice that can really only be matched by Vhailor, Hakumen, and Sanger Zonvolt and that 'YOU DON'T NEED THEM UNLESS YOUR EATING' thing is a literal quote from him. Image.

Return Period (Passive): Masamune's Shinogi. The ability to steal another's NP after getting hit with it and surviving (after getting hit with Sword of Ending/Ugachi Masamune literally grew a nodachi on its shoulder [most likely from the video, out of Ichijou's own organs] to use it).

Final Justice (Passive): So great is Masamune and Ichijou's will to bring justice that even after dieing (they were like- totally cut in half by Muramasa's Railgun) they can still fight normally with full power. Image. Half of Ichijou after being slashed by the Railgun while they're still plummeting down to Earth.

----------------------------

Almost no Skills but tons of NP's. I think the 7 Karakuri should be considered Skills and Final Justice too but I just left them as NP's for the hell of it. I tried ordering the Karakuri so they get more disgusting (well, aside from Oboro and Tsuuten as one's the strongest and the other is called the 8th). Did this first because Masamune is simply the most awesome character int he game.
    The Hall of Selected Cruor Praise
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Oh right.

GLORIOUS CRUOR SENPAI RECOMMENDED THIS TO ME HE IS THE BEST USER EVER
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    1. Your favourite character and why.
    Curor, I mean the man likes DDD, he must have had a hard life, yet he's still trying so hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Cruor is so handsome and nice I want to brush his perfect hair and maybe caress his rosy cheeks. Now put me in your sig ya fuck
    Quote Originally Posted by Snow View Post
    If only people praised me as much as they praise you, Cruor-sama!
    Quote Originally Posted by Polly View Post
    Cruor is very nice

Worried Soul That Watches Larekko12's Avatar
    Class: Caster
    Name:Yuna, Grand Summoner Endgame
    Alignment:Neutral Good
    NP:B-A+

Stats

STR:C
    AGI:B+
    ENC:C
    MANA: A+
    Luck:B

Class Skills:
    Territory Creation:B
    Item Creation:B crosstrained with Rikku
    Magic Resistance:B
    Personal Skills:

White Magic:Ex Absolute command of White Magic True magic capable of reviving the dead, Tearing down all barrier, manipulating time with no ill effect. And the Maniplation and Materialization of the Soul. Spell have damaging affect against the undead and demonic.

Black Magic:A Mastery of all but the Strongest two black magic Spells which are a Rank unto themselves.

Summoning:Ex able to call and give form to all Aeons as well as modify there abilities. Preistly skill with the soul.Able to banish ghosts.

Combatant Casting:A: The style of Magic in Yuna Home prizes Speed and the combat she has seen has has only refined that.

Eya of the Mind True B: As a healer for the sake of her friends she has dilligetly learned to watch the battlefeild with the eyes of a hawk through many life or death fight seeking to deny the usage of the Life spell.

Item Use B: Able to use most artifact items of her world.

Celestial Mark:A+: The mark of one who has been allied with awakened 'Celestial Weapons' Has the Quality Shattering the limits of all Aeons

Noble Phantasms:

Nirvana, The Absolute Clarity of the Moon Support Anti Unit A: The Celestial Staff of the Moon Sigil. Aligned with Magic and the Aeon Valefor. This is a weapon that shall always strike true ot the essence of the enemy ignoring all defensive abilities and there consequences save simply not being there. This weapon also acts as an absolutely insane and utterly broken broken magic Amplifier reducing the Prana cost of any mystic action to ONE UNIT. The Weapon also resonates with the Aeon Valefor shattering the inherent limits on it power and its a abiltiy. Finally this weapon resonate with the passion of it wielder soul tripling the speed its owner enter Overdrive.

Overdrive,The Passionate Soul B: A skill that transcend all to reach the level of Noble Phantasm. When a warrior of supreme talent in Yuna's gather sufficient energy that resonates with a certain condition they can peform Divine Skills that Surpas contemporary limit by far. For Yuna this Skill resonate with healing and allows her to call one of her Aeon fully primed with thier own Overdrive Art irregardless of conditions.

Adventurers Bag of Sharing, The Eternal Support of Allies that Transcends All:B-A++ The Mystic bag is one that breaks many rules and has very few. When true friends share this bag all items in this bag can be accessed by them irregardless of position regardless of space time. There can only be one copy of a truly unique items in time sync. You can store up to 99 copies of not unique items.

How's This and Should i make sheet for the Aeons.

Edit:
    Last edited by Larekko12; August 23rd, 2011 at 08:27 PM.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Not bad, but wouldn't Yuna (Summoner version) have really crappy strength? I mean, it looks like you just made, end game Yuna of all sphere routes. Black and White magic, summoning and various mid to high stats.

I dunno, a caster should have less points in physical stats to me. I mean, I don't think either of the Casters (Zero or FSN) had any physical stat above D. Not to mention you put her Noble Phantasms as B-EX but all of them are A and above.

EDIT: No wait, Caster from FSN had a C in agility.

Nah white mages are notoriously more physical beatdowny cause FFX magic white goes through Tiduses Agile Paladin and rikkus. She also pickedup some thief/alch skill skills. Also the mages dodge like crazy in that game. Modded NP. Also Some black magic runs through the Ronso path and you can clean up the board a bit.

Though I really like Nirvana cause the this goes she can stab it in to beserker head and he'll die you can also stab through Avalon with it. I can lower it though. Cause nirvanas very hax. And if she wasn't so nice she would do things like break cast autolife on the city the rapid nuke it with holy. Then toss a mega potion charged for safety.
    Then let it break, if it shatters to pieces then forge an even better blade to take in hand. Should that blade crack then forge once again, untill the battlefield is a graveyard of blades that have fallen and but a single sword claims the field that embodies the world. Let that sword bear the world untill its time comes and time blows its dust to the winds. Then forge again.---Eric Dagger

Stop abusing +'s. C++ is about equal to A+ so just use that. A+++++ is 5x a Rank A, while a rank B is 4/5 a rank A.
    Last edited by RR121; August 23rd, 2011 at 07:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Satehi
    [18:56] <Satehi> I will never leave Mike
    Quote Originally Posted by Lianru
    [12:28:01] <Lian|work> I'm not a shotacon!

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

Join Mafia 5 - A great game for losing friends and making enemies!

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Let's see what's new in here-

MANA: A+++++
    ...excuse me? Don't you think there's something completely wrong odd there?

Stop abusing +'s
    Good to know... +'s are the new "EX-rank".

Perfect.

Pro tip -- stop creating servants that would tank Gil, Archer, Berserker, and fully powered Saber allied against them if you want to be taken seriously.

Its kinda silly.

It is better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to open one's mouth and remove all doubt -- Abraham Lincoln

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Quote Originally Posted by RR121 View Post
    Pro tip -- stop creating servants that would tank Gil, Archer, Berserker, and fully powered Saber allied against them if you want to be taken seriously.

Its kinda silly.
    ...such wisdom... Buddha? Is that you?

Yes, it is I. Also, falling from buildings is bad for your health.

Stay tuned for more insightfulness next week.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, it is I. Also, falling from buildings is bad for your health.
    Le Gasp! Thank you for averting complete disaster for Al, he was going to fall from his house's second floor! Now I know not to~

Also expect the third BlazBlue servant sometime today.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries

Its kinda silly.
    Hahaha, I wanted to say this but didn't want to say it out right. Two A class Noble Phantasms and an EX class noble Phantasm is ridiculous. Not to mention that any EX Noble Phantasm are beyond ridiculous. I mean the two I can think of are Ea and Avalon.

And Ea is basically a reality warping blast that goes beyond the ability of the planet to contain.

Avalon is basically an ultimate defense. To say your has a Noble Phantasm that goes beyond the True Magics is a little much. Case in point, Avalon blocks Ea.

And her stats look more like a Knight class than a Casters.

Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Hahaha, I wanted to say this but didn't want to say it out right.
    And that's why I'm here.

To be the douche that everyone wants to be, but can't bring themselves to actually embody.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Follow RR121, anyone, for his pro-tip is very wise...

I mean the two I can think of are Ea and Avalon.
    And then there's Ionian Hetairoi, that basically screws up the "rules" for NPs and RMs at the same time.

Well it was kind of a joke. And the weapons do work that way for hte most part. I mean you can tank megaflare a confirmed mountain buster. Then summon the dragon that does it after boosting him to the Wazoo.

Also modded it again. Nirvana does ingnore defense, reduce Mp cost to one, triple the overdrive bar speed eradicate Vaelfor limits, and double learning rate. I mean spending a prana unit to cast city wiping spell like candy isn't Ex in additional to bypassing personal defenses defenses, and all that rot?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Hmm...the only Servants that I made that went out of control stat wise were both Gods (Okami, a few pages back now they would be)...so I think I am okay on that front.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    That's fine, but you don't place it as EX. You give it a B rank or even an A and say that it can by protected against NPs that go beyond it. Or something like that. So it can bypass God Hand and such, but Avalon and Ea are basically the end all be all of Offense and Defense of Noble Phantasms. Avalon isn't a defense even, it's a transportation spell in basis. You don't just get a barrier, you get placed in a separate dimension. Even if Nirvana could eliminate the defense it can't suddenly re transport you to earth.

Ionian Hetairoi is basically the measuring point for Support along with Unlimited Blade Works.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One
    Ionian Hetairoi says "I don't think so" both to the "rule" that a NP can be in possession of only one heroic spirit and the rule about RM being extremely unique and personal (he shares a RM with two thousand other people).

Truly an EX-rank NP.

BUt what about the You can cast a spell rewiring a trillion units of prana and blows up the solar system with the same facility of one that cast one unit and sorta heals a cut in a speed casting style?

Blog Entries
    Then you have something that doesn't work in this setting. That's basically what people think Blue's True Magic is and it doesn't work that way. So it's kinda implausible for that to work here.

And overstatement a little. Blow up a solar system my ass. Did you forget my mention of Ea being basically the end all be all of Offense.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    Then you have something that doesn't work in this setting. That's basically what people think Blue's True Magic is and it doesn't work that way. So it's kinda implausible for that to work here.

And overstatement a little. Blow up a solar system my ass. Did you forget my mention of Ea being basically the end all be all of Offense.
    I wouldn't go so far as to say that Ea is the end all to be all of offense. Slash Emperor could give it a run for its money.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?