Page 53 of 188 FirstFirst ... 3434851525354555863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

Of all the people I expected to see, definitely wasn't expecting Luka.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Amraphenson View Post
    Of all the people I expected to see, definitely wasn't expecting Luka.
    I kno right?

...and when you think about it...the way he is broken down...you can somewhat see him holding his own in a grail war.

He's very stat-centric and requires usage of the Spirits, as in the game. Anyone that could knock him out of it (while attempting to bypass Serene Mind/Extreme Wind/Wild Lands) would probably mop the floor with him, but give him time to set up and he's fine. With how Meditation works, you'd also probably need to use an instant-kill or just lots of really hard hits to get past him. Angel Halo is a crippling disadvantage though; he has to end the war in a few days, if not probably have to end it in one, because I figure a smart Master could get enough prana to reverse the sealing fairly easily. His Iron Sword would also be a major liability if he wants to kill anything; it'd suffer the same problems as Fake Assassin's weapon. Not to mention Luka's mindset, though he isn't as stupid idealist as most. Thankfully.

'd definitely pay to see him in the war. With the other six servants being girls.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    If I had any free time and more skill, I'd want to write a Monster Girl Quest crossover with Luka being summoned in the 5th war.

Pairing?

Luka x Medusa. She wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him.

Blog Entries
    Do it. <.<
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Daneel Rush View Post
    Because in the Nasuvers, every single myth, legend and folk tale is inevitably true, I can come up with something like this.

Spoiler:

ENMEBARAGESI (Enishibbaragesi)
    Servant: Saber

Height: 180 cm
    Weight: 69 kg
    Three sizes: 87/64/85

Alignment: Lawful Neutral

Appearance: A tall, mature woman with the austere and dignified poise of a true ruler. She possesses the otherworldly beauty of the original humans from the early Age of Gods, with waist-length golden hair that glitters as if the sun’s light itself had been spun into the finest thread and clear eyes blue like the morning sky in springtime. She constantly wears the golden armor granted to her by her patron god, which further magnifies her already impressive presence. A strange hourglass shaped object dangles off a black leather belt tied around her waist, and a white cape with a dark blue underside constantly flutters behind her back, even when there is no wind.

Strength B
    Endurance B
    Agility B
    Magic C
    Luck C
    Noble Phantasm A++

Class Skills:
    * Magic Resistance: B – Cancels spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for her to be affected.
    * Riding: B – Most vehicles can be handled with above-average skill. However, she cannot ride the likes of Phantasmal Races such as Demonic Beast and Holy Beast-rank creatures.

Personal Skills:
    * Bravery: A+ – The ability to negate mental influence such as pressure, confusion and fascination. Bonus effect of negating the effects of ‘Charisma’ and ‘Divinity’ up to rank A.
    * Charisma: A – Natural talent to command armies; increases the ability of allies during group battles. Can be said to have achieved the greatest level of popularity as a human being in her time.
    * Protection from Arrows: C- – Increased defense against ranged attacks. An instinctive predictive ability consequence of exposure to Gate of Babylon way more often than can be considered healthy. A skill Enmebaragesi shares with Heroic Spirit Enkidu; it only works against larger projectiles such as the countless Noble Phantasms in Gilgamesh’s treasury. No benefit is received when under attack by smaller (as in, ordinary) projectiles such as throwing knives, arrows or darts; against attacks with large area-of-effect or against attacks she is not aware of.
    * Protection of the Pantheon: A++ – A blessing from Elementals—the formerly-divine Spirits of the no-longer-worshipped Sumerian pantheon—. Identical in effect to Protection of the Fairies, it provides a bonus to one’s Luck parameter in dangerous situations. Bonus effect of automatic rank-up to all parameters except Magic when fighting opponents without Divine Spirit aptitude.

Noble Phantasms:
    * Namenanise – Supreme Royal Power I Shall Decree For You Forever
    Type: Anti-Fortress
    Range: 1-99
    Maximum number of targets: 1000 people

One of the ‘original weapons’ that by all means should be inside that certain king’s treasury, but was returned to its original owner for the duration of her summoning. It is the symbol of the ‘divine authority’ granted to Enmebaragesi by the great Sumerian god Enlil upon her establishment of the city of Nippur as the center of Sumerian faith devoted to Enlil’s worship. If Merodach is the original ‘sword of appointment’ that confers authority to the one who claims it, Namenanise is the original ‘sword of investiture’ that delegates authority from a supreme figure, no matter whether its wielder deserves it or not. It can be considered the prototype of all legendary swords granted by divine entities, such as Durendal and Zulfiqar, as well as all other symbols of divine authority such as Iskandar’s Gordius Wheel.

The only truly tangible component of the sword is the hilt; an assembly of pieces of gold and meteoric iron arranged together like a three-dimensional jigsaw puzzle into an eighteen-centimeters-long, roughly hourglass-shaped grip. The guard is an irregular golden disc, thicker near the center, with the name of the Lord of the Air Enlil engraved in cuneiform on its surface. Unlike Arturia’s Invisible Air, Namenanise is a blade made entirely of air; a contained vortex twelve centimeters wide and one-hundred-and-eight centimeters long. This is the ‘shape’ of the blade, and thus it cannot be manipulated or modified in any manner.

As long as Enmebaragesi carries the weapon in her person, it acts as a second source of prana, gathering residual energy from the stars as delivered by their natural radiation. The amount of prana received in this manner is by no means enough to make Enmebaragesi self-sufficient—it is equivalent to Independent Action Rank B—, and the influx of energy is interrupted whenever Enmebaragesi is indoors and thus hidden from the light of the stars. If the prana input from her Master is sufficient, Enmebaragesi would likely use this extra input to enhance her recovery rate during battle, which is roughly comparable to receiving a rank-up in the Endurance parameter.

It is the same principle which fuels Namenanise’s second use as a destructive tool. Upon invocation of its name, Namenanise rapidly summons not only prana, but all other forms of electromagnetic radiation emitted from visible celestial bodies. The energy is not pulled across light-year distances, but ultimately ‘invoked’ instantaneously with the power of divine spirits that defies physical laws. Regardless of its source, the celestial energy gradually coalesces into a column of the brightest white radiance, which is then unleashed in a swiping attack as a wave of rampaging energy with a conic area of effect which obliterates everything in its path. It is after all an unforgiving divine weapon meant to crush all opposition; both city-states and entire armies are to be reduced to ashes under its might. While its sublime power surpasses even that of the greatest of holy swords, its significantly lower speed is its greatest weakness. Because it relies mostly on energy from external sources, the prana cost to Enmebaragesi is surprisingly low, but the weapon itself is limited to one such discharge for every twenty-four hour period.

* Eduranki – Primeval Temple of Supreme Royal Power, Built on Sacred Ground
    Type: Anti-Unit
    Range: 0
    Maximum number of targets: 1 person

The regal garment of the divinely-ordained queen of all lands. Upon raising the grand temple of Nippur to the king of gods, Enlil, she was invested with the proof of divine favor; a golden suit of armor of awe-inspiring beauty and power. The queen herself becomes a temple, the symbol of the gods’ presence and their sovereignty over all worldly matters.

As long as Enmebaragesi wears this armor, she cannot be harmed by ordinary weapons, no matter who wields them. Only armaments comparable to divine mysteries can possibly hope to pierce the solid defense provided by the temple. Its defensive capabilities are in no way inferior to those of the armor worn by the King of Heroes. However, Eduranki is no mere defensive tool: it is the representation of the will of the gods to preserve the natural order of the world. The armor is a ‘temple’, and the ‘temple’ is a ‘bounded field’ that further imposes the natural ‘Marble’ that is the World and rejects all violations of natural processes. Both Magecraft and true Magic are rendered useless by the wearer of Eduranki. Even crystallized mysteries which have earned a permanent record in the World have their effectiveness reduced when used against the wearer of Eduranki. Both ranks in Divinity and skills or effects that negate the effect of Divinity negate the effect of Eduranki, allowing the subject to use its entire arsenal of supernatural powers against Enmebaragesi without detriment.

Naturally, Gilgamesh once claimed this armor after his conquest of Kish. However, he cannot use it as he has turned his back on the gods. That does not mean he will tolerate the sight of it in the hands of its former owner, though.

Background:
    The most ancient of ancient queens, whose name has transcended into legend as the one of the first known historical rulers of ancient Sumer, as well as the name of King of Heroes Gilgamesh’s ‘sister’. According to the Sumerian King List, she was the 22nd ruler of Kish. It was she who unified the Semitic north and the Sumerian south under the hegemony of Kish. Under her rulership, the civilized world was unified in culture, government, faith and even language. It was she who appointed Nippur as the center of Sumerian religion and politics under the theistic authority of Enlil. The city and its main temple became the metaphorical center of the world; the location where kingship was granted upon the chosen human by the gods, not unlike how the figure of the Catholic Pope crowned European kings and emperors several millennia later. In this way, Enishibbaragesi transformed the standard tradition of inheritable kingship into a meritocracy as decided by the Sumerian pantheon. Even long after Kish ceased to be the seat of kingship, the title ‘king of Kish’ was employed to express hegemony over Sumer and Akkad and ultimately came to signify imperial, even universal, dominion.

Her rulership was fruitful and successful, and it was with much rejoice that she accepted the gods’ anointment of her eldest son, Agga, as her successor and next hegemon. The ambitious Agga would then destroy everything his mother had achieved by aiming to trample the southern city of Uruk, where Gilgamesh was ruler. However, she knew it was an inevitable battle, for she knew that the king of Uruk was possessing of boundless ambition, and thus would eventually lust for their divine anointment of universal kingship, regardless of his general disdain towards the gods. Not unexpectedly, Gilgamesh effortlessly crushed Agga, as the sheer magnitude of Gilgamesh’s mere presence was potent enough to make the army of Kish surrender and fall to their knees in worship. Enmebaragesi thus faced the King of Heroes completely alone.

“Do you still wish to fight me, woman?”

“No, I do not,” she responded. “I have witnessed your might and acknowledge you as superior and unmatched in this world. However, it is my duty as former Queen of Kish and as ordained by divine Enlil, my lord, to not relinquish my sovereign blade without a battle.”

After a ferocious three-day battle in which the sky roared and the ground shattered under the might of their clashing weapons, Gilgamesh defeated the former queen and claimed her weapon and armor as his spoils. Instead of killing her, however, Gilgamesh adopted her as his ‘sister’; not because of any fondness towards her, but as a convenient title which allowed her to perform administrative duties in his stead while he was off adventuring and adding objects to his treasury. Enmebaragesi spent the rest of her days as Gilgamesh’s servant and chamberlain, but she never bowed before the King of Heroes. The only reason she stayed alive despite her insolence was her usefulness as a ‘shepherd’ for the ‘cattle’ Gilgamesh ruled over.

Enmebaragesi died believing that Gilgamesh’s vision of what it means to be a ‘ruler’ was wrong. However, she now understands that the idea of ‘divinely-ordained rulership’ is meaningless, for it is not the will of gods which decides who gets to rule and who does not. While she acknowledged Gilgamesh’s combat prowess, she does not find him suitable as a ‘king’. She strongly believes that her most precious possession, the symbol of her own kingship, was taken away undeservedly by an unworthy individual. As a Heroic Spirit, she still carries the strong wish to prove her own worth as a ruler once more. She wishes to prove that her ‘way of the king’ is the right one, and she dreams of the chance to forge a new nation, mighty and harmonious, that would never bow before a meritless ruler.
    Interesting. I see you went with her gender as female, I guess we need more female heroic spirits anyways... I personally like heroic spirits with relations to others that are already in canon, so hey, nice. Perhaps the stats should be a bit higher? This is after all a Heroic Spirit from Gilgamesh's age. Perhaps an A in STR to at least match that of the average in the Saber class container. The first Noble Phantasm is awesome, even though it is just Excalibur but slightly different. I also like that you renamed "Protection of the Fairies" into "Protection of the Pantheon" as to reflect the granter of that particular skill (Most people do not and that makes it seems like fairies are the only ones able to hand out protection).

It would be interesting to see Luka in a Holy Grail War. There are sadly too few good fics for the Monster Girls series that go beyond the erotic level.

Enmebaragesi would also be interesting to see in action, especially in parallel to Gilgamesh. I love to see a rematch between the two, both verbal and physical.

...Is anyone interested in my Gau or Haruka templates though? Any comment on them would be welcome.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    If I had any free time and more skill, I'd want to write a Monster Girl Quest crossover with Luka being summoned in the 5th war.
    Pairing? Luka x Medusa. She wouldn't be able to keep her hands off him.
    Could work quite well...
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Time to burn some dread Daneel Rush's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Petrikow View Post
    Interesting. I see you went with her gender as female, I guess we need more female heroic spirits anyways... I personally like heroic spirits with relations to others that are already in canon, so hey, nice. Perhaps the stats should be a bit higher? This is after all a Heroic Spirit from Gilgamesh's age. Perhaps an A in STR to at least match that of the average in the Saber class container. The first Noble Phantasm is awesome, even though it is just Excalibur but slightly different. I also like that you renamed "Protection of the Fairies" into "Protection of the Pantheon" as to reflect the granter of that particular skill (Most people do not and that makes it seems like fairies are the only ones able to hand out protection).
    I just took the line in the Epic of Gilgamesh where he offers Humbaba 'his older sister, Enmebaragesi' to be his wife and ran with it, even if I know that was most likely a nasty political and somewhat racist jab. As for her Strength being B instead of A, I just didn't want her stats too be much higher than Gil's, even if she's in a vastly better container, and compensated for that with the bonus from Protection of the Pantheon.

EDIT: Oh God, Servant Luka...a part of me wants to see it written, while another...

Please, are there any comments on Gau or Haruka? I apologize if I sound desperate, but part of why I post Servant templates is to see how to improve them for the Nasuverse setting.

Anyways, hopefully this one gets more attention:

Akari

Aria.Wallpaper.194559.jpg

Crossover- Aria

Alignment- Chaotic Good

Class- Rider

Bio- Born on Man-Home (Earth), Akari dreamed of visiting Aqua (Mars), where humanity had developed a simplistic yet serene lifestyle. She later fulfilled her dream by going there to train as a gondolier, making friends and experiencing wonderful aspects of life along the way. She persevered in her efforts and became an Undine, later training another to follow in her path.

Parameters:

Strength (D)

Agility (D)

Endurance (E)

Prana (E)

Luck (A)

Noble Phantasm (A+)

Skills:

Riding (Class, B+/A+)- Rider receives a bonus when piloting gondolas, her primary form of transportation. Her gondolas magically create a steady flow of water, allowing it to go almost anywhere. It is important to note that Rider’s gondolas do not count as Noble Phantasms, and can be summoned and used without extensive Prana. She also receives a bonus when piloting something similar to a gondola, such as a log. Is skilled enough to competently stand and perform multiple actions while piloting her craft. Rank decreased without Undine.

Eye for Art (E+/D+)- Chance of identifying Noble Phantasms if they possess artistic characteristics. Gains a bonus in recognition if the target has any association with Venice, due to her long studies as a tour guide. Please note that, since the original Venice had many connections to the Greco-Roman myths and Christianity, this bonus is broader than one would anticipate. Rank decreased without Undine.

Pure Heart (A)- A person whose soul has been unblemished by the harsh aspects of reality, and whose dreamlike vision gives her the strength to maintain her heart’s innocence. Anyone who interacts with her feels compelled to seek out the least harmful action, with their tainted hearts gradually healing beside her. It also gives her a rank C in Charisma. Plus, it increases her luck when trying to peacefully resolve conflict. Comes at the price of remaining innocent to reality’s harsher aspects, such as fighting.

Reverse Learner (C)- The result of Rider first learning the opposite method for gondola piloting before traveling to Aqua. Boosts her Agility when moving backwards.

Noble Phantasms:

Neo-Venezia, the Shining Jewel of Aqua (Support, B/A)- A Reality Marble based on Rider’s lifelong love of the water-filled planet Aqua and complex city Neo-Venezia, a replica of on Venice. The Noble Phantasm transports the targets into her city; it is possible to leave the city, but there is nothing but endless water around it. The city is filled with seemingly endless secrets, and it is easy to be lost in the various passages. Rider has spent a lifetime exploring the city, and knows every secret to it like the back of her hand. In addition, those in the city are filled with a feeling of peace and serenity, compelling them to leave aside their strife and simply enjoy the city of endless wonders. Rank decreased without Undine.

aria-natural-01-neo-venezia-aerial-view.jpg

Prima Undine Aquamarine (Support, B)- A symbol of Rider’s achievements as a gondolier, as she has become one of the “water fairy” supervisors of Neo-Venezia’s gondolas. The title gives her mastery over gondolas, as evidenced in her skills. In addition, as an Undine she has the power to take on a female apprentice. The apprentice starts with an E- rank in Riding, Eye for Art, and Neo-Venezia, and gradually builds up her rank through training with Rider; however, the ranks drop back to E not in Rider’s presence. The apprentice may also acquire unique, enhanced skills based on her own experiences. When the apprentice has reached a level equivalent to or greater than Rider, the Servant will declare her an Undine and transfer the Noble Phantasm to her. Doing so causes Rider to lose the bonuses granted by the Noble Phantasm; however, she is content with the sacrifice if it imparts valuable lessons on others.

Cait Sith (Support, A+)- Rider is one of a rare number to have encountered the legendary king of cats Cait Sith, let alone multiple times as she has. With this Noble Phantasm, she appeals to the cat guardian to aid her, a plea that he may or may not hear, as he is an unpredictable enigma; nevertheless, he is very beneficent. The Noble Phantasm is essentially a beacon to the spirit, who functions on his own accord, saving Rider the Prana costs at the price of depending on his acceptance. Cait Sith has a variety of mysterious powers. He can take a human form as the masked Casanova; while in this form, he has a rank E in Mystic Face on his mask and can play music that increases the inner spirit of those who listen and even subtly distorts reality. He can also control evil ghosts and send them away to their final destiny. In addition, he can temporarily open gateways into the past. Gaia does not interfere, as it is impossible to change the past, only experience it; even so, the memories of the visit remain. If Cait Sith uses the time travel in the Neo-Venezia Noble Phantasm, the city reverts to its original state before the canals were flooded.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; April 9th, 2012 at 09:29 AM.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Cataquack Warrior View Post
    Please, are there any comments on Gau or Haruka? I apologize if I sound desperate, but part of why I post Servant templates is to see how to improve them for the Nasuverse setting.
    I don't know much about FFVI so I don't think I can help you that much. Maybe I could help if you made some from II,IV,VII-X-2,XII-XIII?
    何処に行くの

Anyone here ever heard of Merong Mahawangsa?

Quote Originally Posted by Cataquack Warrior View Post
    It would be interesting to see Luka in a Holy Grail War. There are sadly too few good fics for the Monster Girls series that go beyond the erotic level.

Enmebaragesi would also be interesting to see in action, especially in parallel to Gilgamesh. I love to see a rematch between the two, both verbal and physical.

...Is anyone interested in my Gau or Haruka templates though? Any comment on them would be welcome.
    I CAN PROVIDE THIS.

Haruka really amused me as a junk collector Servant- I wish I was more famiiliar with the source material, because oh my god the concept alone amused me- but she struck me as more of an EX-Item Creation Caster than anything else, and one thing I sort of saw running through the profile which would fit really well and be interesting to run with is her as a 'fake' Servant whose identity is 'masked' by the Fox Collector legend she got involved in. Since arguably her most significant skill relies on her identity being concealed, it'd be really interesting to just up her abilities until they're on par with a Servant who represents the entire 'legend of Fox Collectors', and have that be stripped away if her identity as a regular human spirit is exposed. I'm not sure how I feel about a lost item Gate of Babylon given the number of things which have been 'lost' in history, but if nothing else it makes for a silly strategy on her part (Run away and try to manipulate people into 'misplacing' important things to them.

As for Gau, I'd like what comes out of the Veldt to be clearer. I'm also not sure how a Berserker has... can't really recall if it's a bounded field or a Reality Marble, but in the latter's case that'd be some weird high-level magecraft. Oh, and by comes out of the Veldt- what kind of monsters? Its own? Ones from legends? Can Gau copy Monstrous Spirit-type abilities?

Doesn't help that FFVI is in my backlog of old, awesome games I should totally finish someday.
    Last edited by ScarletWeather; April 9th, 2012 at 08:56 AM.
    "AND THAT MEANT THE ROCK, THE CRAPPY AWFUL ROCK HERE WAS THE CENTER OF THE UNIVERSE, THE CONTINUA, THE WHOLE REALITY!"

-Iain M. Banks, Use of Weapons

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Bloble View Post
    Luka

Class: Saber

Alignment: Neutral Good

Stats
    Strength: C (A+)
    Agility: C (A+)
    Endurance: D (A)
    Prana: B
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: B

Skills

Magic Resistance: D (B): Cancel spells with a chant below three verses. Even if targeted by High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals, it is difficult for him to be affected. Luka's Magic Resistance is normally extremely low, and not enough to even qualify him for the Saber class. However, through bonding with Gnome and using the power of the earth, he can more than double it to an acceptable level.

Riding: D: Luka has little to no Riding skill. What he has is enough to let him operate modern vehicles and most creatures with an acceptable level of skill.

Divinity: C+: Luka is descended from an angel who rebelled against God and was banished from Heaven. Thus he has angelic blood in his veins. This effect is weak, but when he falls asleep his true power is shown and he instinctively becomes a fearsome fighter that uses powerful holy techniques in combat. However, his body cannot handle the strain of using his 'angelic form'. Excess use of it will cause his body to fall apart, and he will become a being of pure holy energy that will rapidly fade away and die. As a side effect of Luka's powers, when he meditates his wounds will heal very rapidly, and he has become so skilled with meditation that he can do it while in the middle of combat. Another side effect is that Luka's blood and other bodily fluids smell very appetizing to monsters, leading him to often be assaulted by them.

Cursed Sword: A: Luka is a user of the Cursed Sword style of battle. He knows and can use almost every single Cursed Sword skill, many of which have special properties. While the skills themselves do not take any prana to use because of Luka's talent and experience, they do take 'concentration', which means that Luka is incapable of using them continuously without regaining his concentration first. Several of Luka's sword skills can be combined with the Elemental Spirits to become more powerful.

Serene Mind: X (A): When using Sylph's power, Luka will calm down and focus, leading to him attaining a state of mind close to enlightenment. He will be able to predict and avoid enemy attacks almost before they even happen just by following the flow of the World, almost as if he possesses precognition. As well, all of his attacks will do more damage as he unconsciously perceives and attacks the weak points in enemy defences. Even attacks that cannot be seen will still be perceived and dodged.

Prana Burst (Flames): X (B): When Salamander is active, Luka's sword becomes ringed with flames, increasing its attack power immensely. These flames are formed from prana as well as Luka's pure resolve and determination to win. Luka only possesses this skill while Salamander is active.

Noble Phantasms

Angel Halo -Bestial Sword of Mercy-
    Type: Anti-Unit

A sword created from 666 melted down angels, this demonic weapon is surprisingly devoid of evil. Despite its less than pleasant origins, this weapon allows Luka to fight to his fullest without his kindness getting in the way. It is a sword of sealing, and cannot kill. Although it still hurts enemies, any 'fatal blow' dealt by this weapon will seal enemies into a weaker and smaller form, as well as take away most if not all of their abilities, rendering them harmless until their power returns, typically within a few days. It has a very grotesque appearance. Any enemy that is powerful enough (Endurance of A or above) will retain their form, albeit with their abilities sealed.

The Four Elemental Spirits -Move like Wind, body of Earth, heart of Water, blade of Fire-
    Type: Support

The four elemental spirits of Luka's world are famous for being powerful and wise. These great spirits have been defeated and subdued by Luka, and thus reside in his body. Sylph of Wind, Gnome of Earth, Undine of Water, and Salamander of Fire. Each is the master of their own specific element, and each one is an ally of Luka, who is able to call upon their aid in battle. They will temporarily possess his body and give Luka power. Though initially he was only able to use one spirit at a time, Luka can now use all of them at once.
    -Sylph of Wind- Calling upon Sylph will make Luka very fast and agile, raising his Agility to A+, and enabling him to dodge attacks he normally wouldn't be able to avoid. As well, it will give him resistance to debilitating attacks as well as wind based attacks. His attacks become twice as fast, enabling him to strike twice where previously he would only be able to strike once. Powers up Lightning Sword Flash.
    -Gnome of Earth- Calling upon Gnome will increase Luka's Endurance to A and Strength to A+, allowing him to weather attacks that would normally kill him without being scratched. In addition, all attacks that do damage him will only do half as much as they would normally do. Also, Gnome will increase Luka's power and allow him to escape almost any bind or grip with absolute certainty. Powers up Earth Rumbling Decapitation.
    -Undine of Water- Calling upon Undine will not make Luka any more powerful physically, but it will give him a serene state of mind, allowing him to almost surely predict and dodge any attack that comes his way, as well as feel the weak points in the enemy's defence. Luka will be able to feel the flow of the world, thus dodging almost before the enemy attack hits. Grants the skill Serene Mind. Powers up Serene Demon Sword.
    -Salamander of Fire- Calling upon Salamander will infuse Luka's sword with the Flames of Purgatory, increasing his attack power significantly, even though he isn't physically affected by it. Activating Salamander will also restore Luka's concentration and allow him to fight at full power once more, regardless of what his condition is beforehand. Also grants Prana Burst (Flames). Powers up Vaporizing Rebellion Sword.
    -Quadruple Giga- Having mastered the power of the four elemental spirits, Luka is able to combine all of their powers into his sword to use the hero Heinrich's greatest move, Quadruple Giga. This sword move is incredibly deadly, and will almost certainly slay any foe. However, using it requires Luka to dismiss all the elemental spirits and infuse his sword with their power one by one. Thus, it takes time to set up and leaves Luka vulnerable. This makes it very impractical in battle. It is not a Noble Phantasm, but can match and even exceed the power of one.

....reading this just gave me a really stupid/silly idea, let me run with it a bit

True name: Luka

Class: Rider

Alignment: Neutral Good/???

Stats
    Strength: D (B+)
    Agility: C (A+)
    Endurance: D (A+++)
    Prana: C
    Luck: A
    Noble Phantasm: EX

Class skills:

Monster Riding: Rank D+:
    At this level the basic riding of monster class creatures are permitted, at mediocre skill. in life, Luka was not known for mounted combat and its an open question as to why he possesses this skill at all, let alone was fit for this class. the plus modifier signals instead that he has a natural knack for taiming creatures and is therefor capable of riding creatures several ranks higher then this rank would imply, if the creature is willing.

Skills:

Magic resistance: D:
    in life, Luka was often targeted by harmful magi and has experience with them, however, he was always weak to such attacks, and often was only a second away from disaster had he been hit, because of this, his magic resistance is poor enough that depending on the situation, he must even be wary of the spells cast by a master.

Divinity: D-:
    Luka was specially favored by the goddess Ilias, who watched over his growth since his childhood and appeared often to grant him advice and encourage him, it was said that she would not let him face defeat nor death until he pressed on to reach his goal of defeating the greatest of monsters, a key desire of the goddess., because of this, his divinity would normally be rank C as the near focal point hopes of a god. However, because he was summoned in the rider class, the rank has decreased.

Incidentally, its theorized that there may be another reason he possesses this trait, and the true rank may actually be higher......

Cursed sword skill user (E---->A+++):
    Trained by an unlikely ally in the quest to defeat the greatest of monsters, luka has learned a wide veriaty of extremely powerful attacks, at the level he has reached, Luka posseses a number of abilities that are themselves recreations of past legends, essentially a skill that replicates noble phantasm class abilities. one might expect that these abilities are weaker then the originals, but in Luka's case, he is capable of surpassing the very phantasm he uses through pure sword skill, a feat crystallized when he matched the legendary strike of the original user after having seen it once. He later defeated her in battle.

Eye of the mind (false) A+:
    A preternatural ability to sense danger, in life, Luka often found himself facing many a foe whose powerful magics or abilities could slay him in a single move, and would unfailingly dodge even the most powerful ability as if he knew it was coming, further, as a cursed sword skill user, this is also the ability to see through any attack taken once. Not only will that improve his defenses, but if the attack his a sword skill or noble phantasm, he will copy the technique himself.

Elementalist: A-:
    The ability to command and control the elemental spirits and call them to aid you in battle, despite what one might expect, this power does not represent the ability to outwardly send the elements against his foes, instead it is more like a state of mind, where one merges oneself with the power of earth, fire, water, and sky in order to become something far more then a simple warrior. Perhaps the greatest and well known aspect of Luka's myth, he travelled the world seeking out and befriending the very souls of the elements, and his growth in their use was guided and nurtured by four shadowy figures whose names have been lost to time. His elemental abilities have a number of uses, from powering up his sword skills to true noble phantasm class, to providing upgrades to his stats in the nature of the spirit called. at this level, he is freely capable of using any or even all elements at once. It was this ability which allowed him to face the greatest of monsters, with the power of the elements, Luka was said to be a hero whose body had the strength and durability of a mountain, the wisdom and peace of the tranquil waters, the pure speed and grace of the windblown sky and the force of a raging inferno.

At this level, he would have been possible to summon as a caster.

Noble phantasm:

Name: Angel's halo
    Type:
    (anti-unit)

The only sword which Luka would wield against his enemies, its corrupted angel's power seemed an uncanny fit for him, it was said that when he first started weilding it was the first point he began to demonstrate his true potential as a swordsmen, the angel's halo to Luka is a symbol of his twin and often directly conflicting desires to avoid killing and to defeat dangerous monsters in service to Ilias. this sword possesses the strange ability to siphon mana from a foe instead of causing injury, in life, luka would repeatedly attack monsters with this sword until they lacked even the magical energy needed to keep their forms. against a servant however, the siphoning of mana represents a lethal danger, as repeated strikes with the halo will remove the energy needed to utilize noble phantasms or even maintain their presence at all.

Name: Contract with alipheese, Broken promise with Ilias
    Type: (support)

At the end of his heroic legend, the truth of what happened was lost to time, in truth, while he had faced and defeated the monster lord, Luka had refused to kill her, instead he went against the teachings of Ilias and called her a dear friend. This is represented in his weakened divinity stat. What passed afterward is lost to time, but its known that at that point the monster lord and he stepped on the battlefield together. This incredibly powerful phantasm calls forward the greatest of monstrous beasts, a form that surpasses even the great dragons to aid him in battle, Alipheese is an incredibly dangerous foe that is less like a servant and more like a crystallization of ancient power rivaling even the most powerful divine beasts, further, she possesses keen battle field knowledge and tactics and unlike Luka is a being utterly without mercy, preferring overwhelming power and all consuming magical attacks to annihilate any who challenge her status as the greatest of monsters. She also may occasionally add to Luka's sword skill ability and because of this is theorized to be a powerful sword skill user in her own right.

Incidentally, well cooked food can be used to decrease alice's upkeep cost immensely, though she requires a new item to eat every time. over dinner once, she was asked why luka was in the rider class. she replied it was actually quite silly, in actuality, she should have been the rider, and Luka the mount. the exact meaning of this strange statement is unclear, perhaps relating to a hidden part of the myth?
    Last edited by Tobias; April 8th, 2012 at 09:29 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bird of Hermes View Post
    The moment the opportunity arises for a pun, the one known as 'Taiga's Knight' will be there to deliver whether you like it or not.

I considered Caster for Haruka, but dropped it since she doesn't actually know magic. Since she does ride a number of things in the movie- such as a plane made of junk- I thought Rider was the best category. Also, keep in mind that she has trouble hiding her identity for too long. The fake Caster idea sounds interesting though. However, I haven't made a fake Servant before; any suggestions?

As for Gau, in Final Fantasy VI the Veldt is basically a vast savannah where you can battle any monster or enemy you've previously encountered. Bosses are usually excluded, but there are sometimes exceptions such as Sr. Behemoth as well as humans, leading me to deciding that the monster can be summoned as long as they are considered part of a species rather than an individual. I thought that this would be useful in the War given the fact that most Servants have faced many different enemies in their lives. And yes, he gains the monster's special attributes and attacks. For more information, refer to http://www.gamefaqs.com/snes/554041-...iii/faqs/35118 . I'm not exactly sure how the field would work though. Since the Veldt is supposed to be the wild, perhaps have it actually animate the earth itself to turn it into a haven for monsters.

Also, any comments on Akari?
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; April 8th, 2012 at 12:45 PM.

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    @Tobias: I lold man...that is an awesome addition. Kinda broken, but hilariously awesome.

Luka is certainly an interesting one. On balance I think I prefer Bloble’s version, if only for the prospect of Gil getting slapped with Baleful Polymorph.

Thinking of ‘gaming’ heroes here is something a little different.

Stanley the Tool
    Spoiler:
    Class: Rider
    True Name: Stanly the Tool
    Alignment: Chaotic Neutral, thinks he is Lawful Good
    Crossover: Erfworld

Parameters
    Strength: B+
    Agility: D
    Endurance: D
    Mana: A+
    Luck: A

Class Skills
    Riding: B (EX)
    May ride any non-phantasmal vehicle with above average skill. While wielding the Arkenhammer he may ride any flying creature, regardless of type, with expert skill.

Magic Resistance: E
    Minor resistance to the effect of magic spells.

Personal Skills
    Charisma (Fake): B
    Beings bound to Rider in a subservient position, such as those created by his Overlord Noble Phantasm, are compelled to obey his orders and use their initiative to aid him. This has no effect on being not bound to him. Additionally he provides a moderate generalised combat enhancement to all friendly units in proximity.

Military Advisors: (A) D
    Rider may contact and receive council from his warlords and casters, granting him immense tactical and strategic insight. This is facilitated by his eyebooks which he may provide to his master and allies. While his advisors include both tactical and strategic geniuses he is loathed to listen to their advice, resulting in a down rank.

Mental Pollution (Fake): D
    Rider originates from a world with drastically different fundamental laws, most easily described as those of a turn-based strategy game. While the Grail provides essential information needed to function he still has great difficulty comprehending certain concepts.

Noble Phantasms
    Arkenhammer: Anti-unit A
    One of the four mythical Tools used by the Titans to create Erfworld. The Arkenhammer has dominion over the skies and all connected with them. Any unbound flying creature struck with the hammer will instantly become tamed and eternally loyal to the wielder. Against any target that cannot be tamed it will generate a discharge of lightning. The hammer, and thus anything it is supporting, can be slowly levitated allowing the wielder limited flight.
    Finally it may serve as an all purpose Rock instrument.

Overlord: Support EX
    Rider is the sovereign ruler of a Side on the world of Erfworld. This allows him to generate and command units of that world, although he may not generate ‘unique individuals’ or units with independent will such as warlords. These units manifest as constructs in the physical world, similar to Servants although they are individually both vastly weaker and vastly more mana efficient.

Old Red: Support D
    Rider’s personal mount from the majority of his reign, Old Red is a pleated red dwagon. Owing to luck when poped and his very high eventual level Old Red is one of the most powerful dwagons of the era. In addition to his combat ability Old Red reduces the mana cost of creating and maintaining dwagon units using Overlord.
    While a lot of Servants were great leaders and rulers none of them have ‘let other people fight for me’ as a mechanic.
    Thoughts?
    Loyal Knight of Cerebus, Professional Devil’s Advocate and Brutally Honest Critic.
    And I wonder why noone is cheerful when I'm around?

Blog Entries
    From Daneel's idea, my brain is now thinking: Oh look, Shirou is banging Gilgamesh's sister.

King of Heroes be pissed as a matter of principle.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    From Daneel's idea, my brain is now thinking: Oh look, Shirou is banging Gilgamesh's sister.
    King of Heroes be pissed as a matter of principle.
    I'd read it. XD
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Stanley would definitely be an interesting Servant. I wouldn't have expected him; you did a good job at making a heroic spirit out of a questionable side character. Not sure how Stanley would react to truly being the servant and not the leader though- at least before he could pretend.