Page 181 of 188 FirstFirst ... 81131171176179180181182183186 ... LastLast
Results 3,601 to 3,620 of 3745

Thread: Create your own Modern Fiction Servants

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Valkyrie Cain: Oh hey, a character I'm actually familiar with. I loved the Skullduggery Pleasant novels back when I was younger, though I stopped reading once they started becoming ludicrously dark and violent. From what I recall the sheet fits who Valkyrie was pretty well, though I do have some critiques.

Detective Work could probably be swapped with a lower rank in Holmes' Natural Insight just to tie things into canon a bit more. I'm also iffy about martial arts as a Skill, especially when it's not even a special style. Tons of Servants have some training in how to fight barehanded without getting a specific Skill for it, so unless martial arts is a huge part of Valkyrie's "legend" (which I can't recall from the books) I don't think it warrants being a unique Skill. Something like that would fit better under a separate (non-Skill or NP) fighting style section.

Elemental Magic and Necromancy feel way more like Skills than NPs to me, though the first one should probably be renamed Magecraft (Average One) to sound more Nasuverse-y. To balance out the excessive number of Skills, I'd nix Unnatural Body and Independent Action from her Personal Skills folder and just list them under her second NP as abilities she gains when channelling Darquesse.

Also, given Darquesse's nature, I could see her easily having King Hassan's At The Boundary Skill or something similar.

Blog Entries
    I see what you mean about the Martial Arts skill, this was a relatively early sheet I didn't have that well a grasp on how to write skills. I think detective work is more appropriate than Natural Insight because I feel like what Sherlock does is quite different than actual detective work. As for the unnatural body and independent action skills I sort of wanted the feel to be two servants in one body and give Darquesse skills that only belonged to her. The Noble Phantasms normally would go under skills like magecraft but because that would leave her with only Darquesse as her NP I thought it would be best to put them there especially since her magic is different from Nasuverse Magecraft.

Blog Entries
    Class: Berserker
    True Name: Miku Kohinata
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Spoiler:

Statistics
    Spoiler:
    Strength: C
    Endurance: C
    Agility: B
    Magic: A+
    Luck: B
    Noble Phantasm: A-EX

Class Skills:

Spoiler:
    Mad Enchantment
    Berserker’s mad enchantment is less of mental pollution and more like an aviator switching to autopilot. During battle Berserker will allow her Noble Phantasm to control her by running remade battle plans. However outside of battle Berserker has complete control over her mental capacities.

Personal Skills

Spoiler:
    Battle Continuation
    As Berserker fights to save the one she loves no matter what she will always continue to get up after being knocked down. Berserker will continue to fight at full capacity until she receives a deceive fatal blow.

Divinity
    By being washed in the cleansing light of Shénshòujìng Berserker become cleansed of the original sin that a humanity was guilty of since Adam and Eve ate the fruit of knowledge. This cleansing has brought Berserker closer to divinity than any human in the modern age of man.

Singing
    As a student in the Lydian Private Music Academy Berserker is an expert at singing which translates into her Noble Phantasm abilities.

Eye of the Mind(False)
    Berserker has no really combat experience or aptitude herself however her Noble Phantasm uploads battle patterns and tactics into her mind allowing her to fight alongside trained warriors.

Noble Phantasms

Spoiler:
    Shénshòujìng Innocent and Fierce
    Type: Anti-Magic
    By chanting a magic hymn ‘Rei Shénshòujìng rei zizzl’ Berserker summons an armor made from fragments of the holy mirror Shénshòujìng. This armor provides Berserker with flight, weaponry, and preprogrammed battle tactics that can allow the novice Berserker to survive in fights. The Shénshòujìng reflects a holy light which downgrades the ranks of all Servants and their Noble Phantasms by one by its mere presence and it can eventually punch through any magical defense no matter how powerful. Shénshòujìng’s power is maintained by Berserker singing a song from her subconscious, the more she sings the more power she builds. If Berserker is given the hopes of a large group of people she can activate X-Drive which increases her parameters by one rank. By singing the magic words ‘Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal Emustolronzen fine el baral zizzl Gatrandis babel ziggurat edenal Emustolronzen fine el zizzl’ Berserker can activate her Climax Song, an attack which will increase all of Berserkers parameters by one at the cost of damaging her body and possible death.
    Spoiler:

Tachibana Hibiki My Brilliant Sun
    Type: Anti-Army
    A Noble Phantasm that is hidden even to Berserker. A crystalized representation of Berserker’s love for Tachibana Hibiki this Noble Phantasm creates a reality marble where Tachibana Hibiki and her seven comrades are brought forth to protect Berserker as servants in their own right ranked formB to A. This is less of a Noble Phantasm and more of a manifestation of a love strong enough to break the rules of the Earth. However as the Noble Phantasm Essentially summon eight fully manifested servants the backlash will cause Berserker to fade away after the end of its use. This Noble Phantasm can only be used if Berserker and her Master both feel a complete unabating love at the same time.

Kohinata Miku from Symphogear. This Miku is from a Symphogear au where Hibiki dies saving her from the Shénshòujìng so using a small remaining piece SONG recovered she essentially became the new protagonist. This was made for the fanfic I'm plotting out and her role is essentially to be the toughest servant around other relatively overpowered servants being held back only by her master weak mana pools and her own morals.

Not a day over sixty and with the eyes of a cornered ferret. WhiteFrenzy's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Scarlet Caster
    Faceclaim

Class: Caster.
    Alternative Classes: Saver, Rider, Saber.
    Alignment: Lawful Good.
    Region: England.
    Origin: Fiction.

Height: 162cm.
    Weight: 50kg.
    Traits: Female, Humanoid, Servant, Weak to Enuma Elish.
    Attribute: Star.
    Weapon: Wand.

Parameters

Strength: D
    Endurance: C+
    Agility: B
    Mana: B+
    Luck: A+++ ~ EX
    Noble Phantasm: A

Biography
    Harry Potter is the Boy Who Lived, the Chosen One, the hero of the Wizarding world. He grew up with Muggles, and then came to Hogwarts where he faced dangers and terrors beyond his years. He, along with his friends, destroyed Voldemort’s Horcruxes. Harry faced Voldemort at the end of a climactic battle in Hogwarts castle and defeated him.

Harry James Potter was born on July 31, 1980, in Godric’s Hollow to Lily and James Potter. James Potter’s best friend, Sirius Black, was named Harry’s godfather. Sirius, James, and Lily were all part of the Order of the Phoenix, a group of witches and wizards who were desperately fighting against the Dark Lord, Voldemort. They were outnumbered and many of them were killed, but they fought on. Because of a prophecy which foretold Voldemort’s demise by the hands of a child born in July of parents who narrowly escaped death by his hands for 3 times, on the evening of October 31, the Dark Lord came to Godric’s Hollow, and attacked the Potters. James tried to hold Voldemort off at the door but failed and was killed there. Lily tried to run with Harry, but Voldemort caught her. He offered to spare her life, but she stood in his way and he killed her to get to Harry. This sacrifice turned out to be vitally important, for it was the ancient magic of this act that protected the child. When Voldemort’s Killing Curse hit Harry, the protection of Lily’s sacrifice made the curse rebound onto Voldemort, who was all but killed. The curse left a curse scar in the shape of a lightning bolt on Harry’s forehead.

The battle between the Potters and Voldemort left the house in ruins. Hogwarts Headmaster Albus Dumbledore dispatched the gatekeeper Hagrid to go to Godric’s Hollow and retrieve Harry. Hagrid rescued Harry and flew with the baby to safety, in his relative’s home. For the next ten years, though, Harry lived a life of emotional abuse and physical deprivation. His aunt Petunia, Lily’s sister, and his Uncle Vernon were determined to squash any magic out of him. They never told him about his true identity. They doted on their son Dudley, who was a spoiled bully, while making Harry sleep in a cupboard under the stairs. The number one rule in the Dursley household was “Don’t ask questions.” Their goal was to keep him oppressed and downtrodden in the hopes that he wouldn’t develop what they considered to be abnormal tendencies toward magic.

Despite the efforts of the Dursleys, Harry did exhibit some magic tendencies during his years at the Dursleys. All culminated on the night of his 11th birthday. Strange letters began arriving which frightened his aunt and uncle into fleeing the house and running to hide in a hut on a rock out at sea. During a huge storm, just after midnight, Hagrid arrived on the rock where he discovered that Harry had no idea that he was a wizard. Hagrid did his best to explain to the boy all about his past, and when morning came on July 31, 1991, Hagrid took Harry to Diagon Alley to shop for the things he would need for school. A few weeks later, on September 1, Harry boarded the Hogwarts Express and was taken to Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. It started, then, seven years of magic and wonder that would shape the boy into the savior of the entire magic community.

Personality
    Dislikes: Unfairness, Evil, Divination classes.
    Natural enemy: Lord Voldemort, (Spiders).
    Pronouns: He/His.

Caster presents himself as a modest, likeable teenager. Despite his gentle disposition and his lack of belligerence, when provoked into action he shows himself to be extremely brave and selfless, someone who possess tremendous strength of character and fixed moral values. For him, if someone is not actively fighting against injustice and evil, they must on some level be evil themselves. An extreme prejudice against everything that is toxic makes him an “ally of justice”, someone who lives to fight for the good and to bring blessings wherever he goes. He admires anyone who is capable of great feats of strength and gentleness.

Once it was said by the Dark Lord that he had a "weakness for heroics"— that he will go to great lengths and take great risks in order to help others, particularly his loved ones, which is an unfortunate trait (for the people who worry about him) indeed. He is, nevertheless, very strong-willed and unafraid to stand up for himself and others when the situation calls for it. As any young person, he can be impulsive and hot-blooded, easily taken advantage of by those who understand his selfless priorities. He has his heart in the right place, though, and it is not arrogant enough to apologize and make amends.

Skills

Class Skills

Item Construction: B

Potion brewing is not a problem for this Servant, thanks to his Golden Rule personal Skill and the knowledge that it imparted on him (if not for that, his actual Rank would be E). Caster knows his way around any potion, as long as he receives instructions about its preparation first, and is able of creating a perfect solution in his first try. Polyjuice Potions are his forte.

Territory Advantage: B

A “corruption” of the usual Territory Creation the Caster Class usually possesses, it is a fitting ability for the boy mage who fought anywhere, from a small restaurant to a ghoul-filled cave. He is not known for creating bounded fields or marble phantasms to help his cause, but rather by taking advantage of any place he was forced to fight in. His Luck status influences directly in how much Caster is capable of calmly use his surroundings to ambush and fight back.

Magic Resistance: A

Grants protection against magical effects. A direct effect from having the Mother’s Love personal Skill, Caster cancels spells of A-Rank or below, no matter what High-Thaumaturgy it is. In practice, he is therefore untouchable to modern magi.

Personal Skills

Mother’s Love: A+

A sacrificial protection. An ancient, powerful counter-charm. When a person sacrifices his or her own life willingly and out of deep love to save the life of one or more people, the counter-charm born from this sacrifice is so powerful that harm cannot touch the beneficiary, as the protection lives on in their veins.

A counter-charm cast by his mother with her demise which saved Caster from an untimely death, this is an absolute protective, always-active skill. Spells wears off quickly and both magical and physical attacks may rebound when in contact with his body. His Luck status influences quite a lot on the effectiveness of this Skill, as well.

Parseltongue: C

The language of serpentine creatures and those who can converse with them. Apart from merely communicating with serpentine lifeforms, the ones called ‘Parselmouths’ also seem able to influence the will of serpents to a certain extent. Servants or even Masters who draw their powers from Serpentine creatures or have mixed blood with them (Dragons, Serpent gods, Basilisks, and so on) are more susceptible to his suggestions.

…Despite having this ability, though, because he is not very much skilled in it (by his own volition, since it is an un-orthodoxically inherited trait associated with Dark Arts) and would rather not fight dirty like that, it is not a well-polished Skill at all.

Golden Rule (Kalyana-Mittra): C

A unique Skill derived from the Golden Rule family, which “redesigned” his body into one which could accommodate his friends. Because he is known to always have by his side his two friends, Ronald Weasley and Hermione Granger, he would come incomplete if summoned by himself. Therefore, Caster’s body is an amalgamation of the three of them and his abilities, with Harry Potter taking front seat.
    This Skill grants him with extreme intelligence, knowledge about magical fact (also with an unreasonable fear of spiders) and an unstoppable urge to answer whatever questions are throw in his general direction. It seems that the idea of taking the opposite physical gender was Hermione’s, in order to hide Harry’s identity more easily… And since the two boys always relied on her for such decisions, it can be said that they accepted it quite readily, resulting in what their Master sees. Caster still identifies as a male, though.

(Object associated with his friends were able to become assisting Noble Phantasms through this Skill, but since it looked like Harry somehow decided that he could do with his own merits, this Skill came in a Rank too low to permit those... “Even though a Time-Turner or a Sword could be useful, you know,” a former red-haired mumbled.)

Riding (Broom): A

Usually a Skill of the Saber or Rider classes, Caster is known for exhibiting a natural skill for flying. Therefore, everything he touches, no matter if it is a vehicle or an animal, “can become a broom”: that doesn’t mean in appearance, but rather, it “receives the same operational mechanisms” which Caster is capable of instinctually understand. Flying becomes possible when using this Skill.

Noble Phantasm

Expelliarmus
    Red-Tinted Disarming Charm

Type: Anti-Unit.
    Range: 25m
    Max. number of targets: 10~20

Appearing as a red light cast from his wand, this is the Disarming Charm which became Caster’s trademark. Roughly translating it, the word means ‘to drive out a weapon’ and that’s what it does: forces the subject to drop whatever they’re holding. And although it can be used offensively in certain conditions (powerful multiple blasts, or even a single blast, are able to shove, knock down or send a target flying, sometimes to the extent of rendering them unconscious), it is first and foremost a defensive Noble Phantasm.

Whatever an opponent is holding at the time will fly high out of their reach when a blast from Expelliarmus connects, but its usefulness isn’t reduced to that: it can also be used to intercept or rebound an opponents’ attack. Another effect of the charm is that multiple blasts are possible to be shot in a short amount of time, and if they are used on the same target, not only will this Servant or Master will be disarmed, but they will also be blasted backwards.

Despite not being a flashy Noble Phantasm or even something that normally would be associated as such, it is a life-saving spell and Caster made it its own, using it in ways that until then were unexpected in the wizarding community.

Expecto Patronum
    Dancing Guardian in the Water’s Surface

Type: Anti-Army.
    Range: 100m
    Max. number of targets: 100~150

A powerful defensive charm. By shielding himself with a happy memory, Caster can protect himself and the ones close to him physically against the overpowering effects of a magical attack of any kind. It works especially fine against magic that originates from evil or pain. An ancient charm which conjures a magical guardian, a projection of the caster’s positive feelings.

This Noble Phantasm takes the form a silver-glowing stag that can walk great distances, warding off all the dangers in the way of the caster with its blinding radiance. Just like most of Caster’s abilities, this is a very defensive-oriented ability, even more than his first Noble Phantasm. Although it can take the shape of an animal, it doesn’t necessarily has to be like that: Caster can merely emit a burst of dazzling silver light instead, which will blind his foes all the same and allow him a safe retreat.

A joke Servant I've made for a joke Holy Grail War campaign. This was a surprisingly fun sheet to create (AND I HOPE COPYRIGHT WON'T BITE ME IN THE ASS), though I am sure there must be plenty of more competent renditions of this character out there. But hey, I like my version a lot.

Any suggestions or critiques are accepted, I swear I won't take any offense personally haha.

To celebrate the last days of Mermay Month, I have a new Servant to submit, coming from an anime I hold close to my heart (and hope will someday get an English release). As always, feedback and criticism are welcome!

Gaito (Gakuto) ~ Cursed King of Panthalassa

Origin: Mermaid Melody Pichi Pichi Pitch

Sex: Male

Appearance: A flamboyant, silver-haired man wearing elegant fur coats, lightning-shaped earrings, and a traditional necklace of his clan. He also often carries a rose to increase his classy appearance.

Class: Caster

Alignment: Lawful Evil

Dislikes: Light, loneliness, failure

Attribute: Sea, Primordial

Armament: Staff, Magecraft (Water)

Parameters:

Strength: C

Endurance: A

Agility: D

Prana: A+

Luck: D

Noble Phantasm: A

Biography ~ Lonely Prince of the Depths
    While seemingly human, Gaito actually comes from the legendary people of Panthalassa, a race that diverged from humanity and mermaids following the departure of the Ancient Ones; they had magical affinity for water and could breathe both air and water. They founded a prosperous civilization on the endless sea in that long-ago age, but their ambitions led them to threaten the entire planet. For that ancient crime, the sea goddess Aqua Regina sealed away the clan in their ancestral castle at the bottom of the sea for all eternity.

Over the millenniums, the clan's numbers depleted, until Gaito was all alone. Though he had a twin brother, a clause in the seal to prevent the royal heirs from combining their power sent the brother out of the castle as soon as they were born. All alone, having no companions but a few fish he befriended, he grew melancholy and bitter, until an unexpected event changed his life forever. A mermaid princess of the Indian Ocean, fleeing from heartbreak on the surface, stumbled upon the key to the seal and freed the castle from its imprisonment. Finding solace and love with the Orange Mermaid Princess Sara, Gaito vowed to conquer the seas and make everyone feel the sorrows he and his lover had experienced.

Kingdom after kingdom, princess after princess, Gaito slowly asserted control over the sea, but try as he might, he was unable to capture the last three princesses, who with the help of Aqua Regina began to fight back. He finally lured them to his castle for a final showdown, in the process reuniting with his long-lost twin. He was sure of victory, knowing that the seal could only be restored if all seven princesses combined their songs. But then Sara, regretting her spiteful actions, assisted the other princesses and called forth Aqua Regina. Though he fought to the last, Gaito accepted defeat gracefully in the end, ready to embrace the melancholy darkness of solitude for all eternity again. But Sara, who still loved him, refused to leave his side, even as the castle sank back into the depths forever.

Personality ~ A Flamboyant Dark Prince
    Gaito has a suave, elegant demeanor that only drops when he is especially frustrated. He has a flair for dramatics and enjoys the fine things in life like beautiful treasures and wine. He also tends to be somewhat of a flirt while being cold and dismissive towards those he’s lost interest in, but he remains strongly loyal to those he loves. He even wishes for the happiness of his servants and does what he can to help them find happiness in their own way. He dislikes weak-willed people who give up, taunting them to stand up and prove the strength of their love, no matter how impossible the challenge might seem.

Though he has a Lawful Evil alignment, Gaito does not truly want to cause destruction or misery. Even when he conquered the seas, it was only partially to reclaim what was once his clan's, and to fulfill Sara's desire for revenge. In truth, Gaito is someone who struggles with the shadow of lonely sorrow hovering over him. Gaito's only wish is to bring his castle and its inhabitants - including Sara - into the world; though he no longer wishes to conquer all, he wants his loved ones to at least be able to see the light of freedom once more.

If there is one type of person he truly dislikes, it is deities and "holy" individuals who are zealous in their desire to purge the world of darkness, as while he understands that his clan's past crimes cannot be absolved, he in turn cannot forgive how he and his kin were cursed to eternal darkness for sins not of their own doing. This also makes him sympathetic with beings like Medusa who were persecuted for their existence rather than their character or actions. That said, he acknowledges and respects the right of people to defend their homes, and he holds no particular grudge against heroes just fighting to protect those they care about.

Skills

Class Skills:

Item Construction (C)- The skills manufacture magical items, from implements of war to items for daily use. While not particularly specializing in crafting tools, Caster developed several key tools for his plans such as specialized prison capsules, while his servants used miscellaneous treasures stored within the castle to fight in his name.

Territory Creation (A)- The skill to build a special terrain that is advantageous to oneself as a magus, such as for the purpose of collecting mana. Creation of a 'Temple', which is superior to a 'Workshop', becomes possible. See Castle of Panthalassa.

Personal Skills:

Blessing to the Beasts (B, Water Only)- The power of one who could not only command but empower the creatures of the wild, this skill enables one to grant blessings to animals. At lower ranks, the blessing merely gives the animals greater intelligence, strength, and magic, but the higher ranks can transform the animals. Caster is able to grant animals a humanoid form with heightened magical abilities. However, he is only able to give these blessings to aquatic creatures; as a result, their magic tends to be water-based. The skill only enables Caster to transform and enhance the animals, not ensure loyalty, but there is a failsafe. The transformed beings can stay in their new form indefinitely, but if Caster chooses, he may retract the blessing, making them immediately revert back to their mundane form; the beings may also voluntarily choose to give up their power and transfer all their magic to Caster for a significant boost to his stats and health. The perk also qualifies for Animal Dialogue at the same level.

Mana Burst (E-, Light)- A subspecies of Mana Burst that is normally allowed only to saints, holy maidens, and holy knights. Ironically, despite their dark ambitions, the Panthalassa clan had great affinity for light-based magic. Rank lowered due to Gaito, having been long immersed in darkness and sorrow, lacking experience with that area of his ancestral powers. When using this skill, he can shoot a powerful beam of light from his forehead, destroying all illusions and magical defenses in its path while also damaging all beings of darkness; however, due to the low rank, he has difficulty naturally accessing the ability except under dire circumstances, and the attack significantly drains his energy, such that he will often fall unconscious after unleashing the burst of light.

Unblessed Birth (B)- To be born of ill fate. Grief has followed him so ever since his birth, and like so many denizens of the sea, he expressed those emotions through magic and music. By means of his singing voice, filled with lamentation, it provides additional bonus to his musical performance, creating sorrowful tunes that numb the will of enemies.

Voyager of the Storm (D)- The talent to sail vessels recognized as ships. Because the ability as a group leader is also necessary, this unique skill also has the effects of both Charisma and Military Tactics. In Caster's case, the skill technically qualifies him for the Riding skill despite not being of the right classes, but only for his personal castle (see Castle of Panthalassa).

Noble Phantasms
    Castle of Panthalassa ~ Last Remnant of the Forgotten Kingdom

Type: Fortress

Please forgive the darkness. It must be troubling for you as well as for us to be shut in so deep in the sea. You reject my kind invitation? Then we have a special reception for you.

The ancestral home of the Panthalassa clan, the mansion-like structure is the size of a massive castle. There's everything from a library to a ballroom to a pool to a majestic throne room. The castle can only be summoned in a body of water, but it is able to float underneath the water, move about, and surface at will. While the interior is flooded, it has a strange enchantment that enables those of the land to breathe and walk as if they were on the surface, even while creatures of the water can swim freely. The true danger of the mansion is that it embodies the "will of Panthalassa". By right of being the king, Caster can impose restrictions and penalties on people who enter the bounds of the castle unless they have at least B-rank Magic Defense or Luck; for instance, he could seal away enemies' attack powers and even give them fancy outfits for the occasion of being his "guests".

On the flipside, he can boost the stats of his servants and other allies within the fortress; in fact, the Castle contains the four Dark Lovers - the fish whom Caster befriended as a child and later gave humanoid form and magic to - and they will defend their beloved master to their last breath. However, the will empowering Caster's domain can be broken with enough force. Divine or Holy magic can counter the spells, and at B rank or higher they will break the enchantment entirely, taking away the illusion of grandeur and revealing a desolate, decrepit castle crumbling from millenniums of wear. Even so, as long as Caster is still alive, he can still eventually reassert his spell over the castle.

One Against Seven ~ Cloak of Sorrow

Type: Barrier

I claim the light! I've had too much of the loneliness of the deep sea!! Fight! King of Panthalassa! Through the power of the curse of our clan!

When activated, the noble phantasm manifests as a shadowy, purple aura engulfing Caster. Reflecting how it took all seven mermaid princesses to permanently defeat him, this power reduces all negative magical forces imposed on Caster to one-seventh of the initial power/effect. However, the defense, reflecting the lonely solitude of the Panthalassa, is undone by friendship and teamwork. Whenever more than one person each applies a similar level of magic together, the defense is reduced by one-seventh for every person involved in the magic. If at least seven people are combining their powers together, the noble phantasm's defense fails entirely and Caster will feel the full force of their magic.

Piercing the Seal ~ A Star-Crossed Miracle

Type: Anti-Barrier

Are you looking at this same starry sky? Or perhaps, are you still in the deepest reaches of the sea? Tonight again, I stare up at the star-flecked heavens...and think of you.

Interestingly enough, Caster's story did not end entirely when he was sealed away again. He remained able to, by sheer will, impose his power beyond the eternal barrier. Fortunately, with his heart having softened, he limited his influence to helping his brother regain lost memories and enabling one of his servants to have a short reunion with her star-crossed lover, who had been one of the heroes to defeat him. The noble phantasm manifests itself as an ability to enforce one's will beyond barriers, even Bounded Fields and much stronger seals. The Noble Phantasm does not break the barrier nor allow Caster to cross, but it does allow him to project magic across the divide, though doing so costs twice as much prana as it would normally. Furthermore, he can empower agents to cross the barrier in his steed. However, Caster must continually provide energy to the agent as long as the link is active, with the drain increasing the stronger the barrier is. If the link is cut off intentionally or unintentionally, the recipient, unless he or she has found a separate way to overcome the barrier's restriction, will immediately be shunted back out the barrier. If Caster already has an ally residing beyond the barrier, he can also use them as an anchor to temporarily project his spirit beyond the seal for mental communication, possession, and even physical manifestation, though this too significantly strains his power if done for an extended duration and depends in part on the anchor accepting him.
    Last edited by Cataquack Warrior; February 9th, 2020 at 11:26 PM.

Trace: Overcringe King of Padoru's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Joestar
    Identity: Giorno Giovanna (birth name: Haruno Shiobana)
    Also known as: GioGio
    Height: 172 cm
    Alignment: Chaotic Good
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Italy
    Dislikes: Traffic of drugs, repeating the same thing twice
    Talents: Stuffing his ear inside his ear hole, pickpocketing

Parameters
    Strength: E
    Endurance: D
    Agility: A
    Luck: A
    Mana: B+
    NP: ???

Personality
    During his childhood, the abusive treatment from his stepfather and bullies made Giorno a cold and quiet boy that was thought to become a twisted person. After saving a gangster's life and having that favor repayed with protection, Giorno learned that there were people he could trust. Since that moment, he set becoming a gang-star as his main goal in life, ironically having learned good morals from a criminal.

Regarding the treatment with others, Giorno treats respectfully those he considers deserving of it, trying to be as helpful as possible and arguing if necessary without being aggressive. He acts as a good-hearted person to strangers, casually offering them help, but disregarding the law just as casually. For example, he'll drive away with a tourist's luggage after offering himself to drive them to a hotel. When working with a team, he usually remains silent until something important needs to be said. He often shows himself as confidently bold, what, together with his intellect and charisma, makes him look like a flawless person.

When dealing with an enemy or a person he considers despicable, he becomes ruthless. Showing his fury in a tranquil or cold manner, he delivers justice cruelly to those deserving of punishment, not hesitating to gruesomely kill anyone he fights. In battle, he may speak at length when the enemy is at his mercy, explaining his goals or describing the opponent's mistakes to make them realize that their efforts were in vain. He also may resort to lying in order to lower their guard, telling them for example that he'll spare their life if they don't move, just to brutally beat them to death.

His most important characteristic is his resolve, the ability to not hesitate to make important decisions in any situation. If necessary, he'll injure himself to assist his allies in battle and guide them through the right way to victory. He'll also take advantage of any possible chance to have his ambition granted, cooperating with people that would help him achieve his main goal and trying to personally approach the major obstacles. That doesn't mean that he'll use others as mere tools, however. On the contrary, he'll assume the responsibility of his actions when his plans fail or he can't be of help, though over time, he has learned to create a good teamwork dynamic by making use of his partners' individual abilities.

Skills
    Class skills

Fate of the Star Birthmark: E
    I, Giorno Giovanna, have a dream that I think it’s right!”
    A birthmark with the shape of a five-pointed star that appears at the back of one’s left shoulder. The famous mark of the Joestar family, it serves as an indicator of their fate as ones who must go through several conflicts, but that always see through them.
    Additionally, the presence of other bearers of this mark can be detected, though their position can’t be pinpointed with precision.
    Though technically part Joestar due to the condition of his father’s body, Giorno’s relation to this family is the weakest from among those called Jojos, despite of his character.

Item Construction: B
    Reconstructing humans into objects… Your ability gave me an excellent hint.”
    Though not versed in magecraft, Gold Experience’s ability allows Giorno to create new body parts out of objects. Not only that, he’s also able to create a serum from the blood of an animal born in a hazardous environment to heal from viral infections.

Personal skills

Grafting: C
    There are about 18 more wounds, so you’ll have to remove your clothes or I won’t be able to plug them.”
    An ability that implies fusing new body parts with the organism. This skill works not only on Giorno himself, but also in other people, what summed to his life-creating powers allows him to heal wounds, but he can’t do anything to make it painless.

Gasoline of Life: B
    Don’t tell me that I ended like this because of your ability. In that case, you’re an idiot, if your Stand gives power to your enemies.”
    Bruno Bucciarati
    By imbuing organisms with life energy, their senses are enhanced to the point that their body can’t keep up. This causes them to feel like they have received a power-up and everything else is moving slowly, while their body is defenseless and unable to move. Furthermore, pain while be felt slow and intensely, an instant feeling long enough to describe the sensation of being punched. This skill can also be applied to artificially accelerate an organism’s life, to the point of causing a tree to decay in a matter of seconds.

Presence Detection: E
    Life energy is a mass. If I actually touch someone, I can tell how many souls there are.”
    An ability of the highest class, Giorno is able to sense life energy and detect any nearby individuals that could be hidden. He can also use Gold Experience’s ability to track an object that has been given life, or to check if a person is actually dead or not. It’s possible to even discern the number of souls in one body in the unlikely case of there being more than one. However, the range is severely limited, to the point of needing contact with bodies to detect their life energy.

Charisma: C+
    You won’t kill me. Because you’ll become my partner.”
    Talent as a leader combined with one’s natural charm. Whether it’s through speech or key actions, Giorno is able to make people follow and respect him easily. During the course of his story, practically all of his allies have been moved by his words and determination. The combination of Jonathan Joestar’s good heart and supportive attitude with Dio Brando’s ambition and prioritization of his own morality above all make him quite the charismatic individual. Over time, Giorno’s influence became enough for him to not only act as Passione’s boss, but also to make his subordinates believe he had always been the boss.

Noble Phantasm
    Gold Experience
    Arise, new life

Type:
    Anti-Unit
    Description:

MUDAMUDAMUDAMUDAMUDA!!!”

Giorno’s Stand, unconsciously developed at a young age and only noticed a few months before joining the mafia. Though it possesses decent combat ability, what makes Gold Experience a good Stand is its ability to give life. Its fists are loaded with life energy that can be given to both living and inert things for diverse effects.

When an inert object receives life, it will transform into a living being, either an animal or a plant, with all the characteristics of a real specimen, including its behavior. Although Giorno can’t control what an animal created with Golden Experience will do, the animal has the natural instinct to return to its owner’s location. An additional feature is that, as a natural response to defend itself, the animal can reflect any damage dealt to it. However, the environmental conditions for the living being to develop must be suitable. If, for example, the temperature is very low, Giorno won’t be able to create a vine. It’s also implied that there must be a relation between the size of the object and the size of the organism it will transform into.

In the case of a living being obtaining additional life energy, the results can go from having only their senses go berserk to accelerating their growth. In a more extreme case, if a dying (or recently dead) human is given life energy, they may revive, but at a cost…

Gold Experience Requiem
    You will never reach the truth

Type: ???
    Description:

"YOU WON'T HEAD ANYWHERE. IN PARTICULAR, YOU SHALL NEVER REACH THE TRUTH."

The Requiem form of Gold Experience, achieved by stabbing it with the Arrow. The Requiem is the materialization of the user’s deepest wish at the moment, and makes their Stand acquire a power beyond imagination, able to alter reality and souls in one way or another.

In the case of Giorno, his desire at the moment of obtaining the Requiem was to defeat an enemy with the power of creating their own reality through the erasure of cause. The result was Gold Experience Requiem, a Stand with the power of nullifying effect. Its mere existence allows it to reset any action in its attention to zero and render it ineffective, making it virtually invincible and unaffected even by manipulation of time.

Because of its ability to reset anything to zero, any opponent killed by Gold Experience Requiem will have their death infinitely nullified, resulting in an endless loop of deaths.

Gold Experience Requiem also boasts the same combat abilities as its previous form, but greatly enhanced. Its power and speed are such that it can flick a stone fast enough to make it invisible to the keen eye and turn it into a scorpion in an instant. This can make others think that it has only received a power boost, unaware of its real power.

As a Noble Phantasm, Gold Experience Requiem has obtained several limiations for the sake of balance. Though the Arrow is still in Giorno's possession, it won't be of use unless he faces a crisis in which the power of the Requiem is totally required. Should he use it without that condition being met, the Arrow will reject Giorno, giving him a severe wound instead. Furthermore, Gold Experience Requiem will return to its original form after its purpose has been met, or after a short amount of time.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; August 17th, 2019 at 09:48 AM.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Was the formatting on purpose? Gotta ask before I read.

- - - Updated - - -

Thank you. Pretty good sheet, though I would argue his Fate of the Star Birthmark should be ranked at least at a D+ because despite his disconnect from their larger struggle, he has inherited the Joestar destiny. Also, this may be just me, but I feel he fits into the Fate/ archetype of the perfect/natural-born king as exemplified by Saber, Leo Harway, and even Wodime.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sorry about the formatting, sometimes the text merges into a huge wall of non-sense and it's a pain to separate all the paragraphs.

I decided to make the rank E not only because he's disconnected from the larger struggle (in that sense, I guess Josuke would have a low rank too), but because he feels like the less Joestar-y Jojo, what with him being like Dio in many aspects.

Also, now that you said that about him fitting Fate's depiction of the ideal king, I do wonder what would be his opinion about some king Servants. (cue Giorno feeling a strange familiarity with Ozy).

Considering the other children of DIO, the Joestar side of him definitely won out. Also, I feel how connected versus disconnected the Joestar is from the wider struggle shouldn't necessarily affect Rank as long as the overall portrait of struggle, adversity, and triumph remains.

He would probably feel a weird connection with Ozy, would despise Gilgamesh, and would empathize with/connect with Saber.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Blog Entries
    That's a nice Giorno sheet to commemorate the end of part 5. I like how you divided Gold Experience's various abilities into Skills rather than lumping them all into NP. A little surprised he doesn't have Determination Of Steel or a similar Skill to represent his resolve, since that's such an important theme in part 5. Also, I feel as an NP Gold Experience Requiem should probably have some downside or limitation compared to in the series. Servants being normally weaker than they were in life and all that, plus a full-power GER that Giorno can use at will would just totally destroy the balance of any Grail War.

I don't think GE should be nerfed, and moreover, GER is not something one would receive in normal Grail War circumstances, hopefully.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    That's a nice Giorno sheet to commemorate the end of part 5. I like how you divided Gold Experience's various abilities into Skills rather than lumping them all into NP. A little surprised he doesn't have Determination Of Steel or a similar Skill to represent his resolve, since that's such an important theme in part 5. Also, I feel as an NP Gold Experience Requiem should probably have some downside or limitation compared to in the series. Servants being normally weaker than they were in life and all that, plus a full-power GER that Giorno can use at will would just totally destroy the balance of any Grail War.
    Thanks, man. I've made sheets for the whole gang except Abbacchio and Trish (they just don't have enough feats for me to craft a proper sheets), and Diavolo, though I'll post them individually to avoid having a mega-post and to include more images (since the limit is 10 per post).

I did want to include a skill like Determination of Steel or Unyielding Will, but since he has already 4 personal skills I didn't add it because the sheet would be too bloated. Bucciarati for example, has a skill for his resolve, but it's because he has less skills (apart from what happened to him).

GER is now more balanced, I thnk...

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Assassin
    Identity: Bruno Bucciarati
    Height: 178 cm
    Alignment: Neutral Good
    Attribute: Human
    Origin: Italy
    Dislikes: Traffic of drugs
    Talents: Lie detection through sweat

Parameters
    Strength: D
    Endurance: A
    Agility: A
    Luck: B
    Mana: D
    NP: A

Personality
    Despite being a gangster, Bucciarati is a righteous and kind man who always chooses the most honorable course of action. At his hometown, he is nice to those he meets and is frequently asked for favors by civilians. He respects values like resolve or family, commending determined opponents and raging against people who would hurt their relatives for their own good.

Due to his father’s death being caused by the traffic of drugs, Bucciarati has a strong hate against them, causing him a dilemma as he works for a mafia organization that sells drugs to anyone. As soon as he knew of Giorno’s dream to bring down the boss of Passione who ruled over the drug trade routes, he followed his cause.

As a gangster and a fighter, he can show a violent and ruthless side. It’s important to mention that he committed his first murder at the age of 12, and even then, he didn’t doubt or fret at all. A seasoned battler, he knows when a killing intent is true, ignores empty threats, and can think calmly in any situation. He won’t doubt to resort to violence during an interrogation, and isn’t above letting his teammates beat and torture a defeated enemy.

Regarding his relationship with his teammates, they expect great things from him and respect him. Having rescued them from the depths of their respective despairs, it wouldn’t be an exaggeration to say they owe him their lives. He treats them fairly but with severity, and gives praise when it’s due. Though only being 20 years old, he acts like a father towards the mentally youngest one, Narancia, having advised him in the past to ignore the mafia and go to school, and telling him again not to follow him after his betrayal.

When fighting, Bucciarati is incredibly reckless yet cunning. Acting selflessly and willing to throw away his life at any moment if necessary for the sake of his team, he’s been at the brink of death many times, to the surprise of even his own opponents, though he has always found a way to survive thanks to him keeping a cool head. He is also able to perceive the strengths and weakness of the other party and to figure out a way to exploit their flaws even when undoubtedly outmatched.

Skills
    Classskills

Presence Concealment: B
    Hides presence as a Servant, but the rank drops when preparing to attack. Suitable for covert actions.
    Bucciarati’s experience in assassination missions summed to his ability that allows him to hide inside objects and even people make him very adept in stealth.

Personal skills

Charisma: D

“I’ll complete my mission, and I’ll protect my subordinates. Having to do both at the same time is the hard part of being a capo.”

A skill comprising talent as a leader and natural charm. Rises the abilities of allies in battles. Though not the leader of a very large group, Bucciarati is respected by his underlings, whom he treated humanely despite being misfits, and knows how to make use of their abilities properly during a mission. All the members of his team look up to his ability and believe they can achieve greatness by following him. Even after betraying Passione’s boss, almost all of them followed him for their own reasons.

Determination of Steel: EX
    “The fact that I’m not doing anything now… shows my resolve…”

A skill comprising the effects of Bravery and Calm of Collected, it allows to resist pain to a great extent and to endure superhuman speeds among many other things.
    Bucciarati’s resolve has been shown as an impressive willpower that allowed him to survive in situations that would lead to death in a normal person. Dismembering himself and stopping his own heart, or receiving a chop that almost ripped his whole body in half haven’t been enough for him to stop fighting. Even in such situations, he has been able to maintain a cool mind and to plan a way to survive, when not to win.

Lie Detection: D+

“This taste… is the taste of a liar! Giorno Giovanna!”

By observing the sweating of others, Bucciarati can determine whether they’re lying or not. If their skin glistens when he asks a question, that indicates they’re lying. This method isn’t perfect, however, but it becomes more effective by directly tasting the sweat, with a liar’s sweat being sweeter than usual.

Noble Phantasm

Sticky Fingers
    STICKY F.

Type: Anti-Unit
    Description:

“ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI ARI!!!”
    “Arrivederci.”

Bucciarati’s Stand is a close range-type Stand, possessing excellent power and speed. Its special ability consists on being able to put a zipper on anything it punches. Over time, Bucciarati has mastered this power and is creative with its usage, giving it many applications despitei ts simplicity.

The most basic usage of the zippers is unzipping a wall to go through it and escape, or dismantling an object or a person by opening several zippers. The inside of the zippers doesn’t have the aspect of the inside of the unzipped object. Instead, a dark hollow space is revealed, where Bucciarati can enter to hide himself or store objects. Another usage of the zippers is zipping together two different things, what can allow to put together a severed hand, or to attach the arm of a different person.

The opening and closing of the zippers can be useful too. Bucciarati can slow down his descent by grabbing the pull tab of a zipper attached to a vertical surface, swiftly slide across a surface, or suddenly close the zipper to trap an enemy.

When something is split into two by the zippers, Bucciarati can choose whether the parts remain connected or not. For example, a defeated enemy remained alive after having his head detached and could still feel his body being kicked, but blood and oxygen didn’t circulate properly through Bucciarati’s body when he dismantled himself.

Second NP
    Requiem del Traditore
    Heaven's little coincidence

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)
    Description:

"Giorno... you brought me back to life. When I met you in my hometown of Naples... when we betrayed the gang. My heart had been dying a slow death. And it came back to life, all thanks to you. This is what happiness is. I'm fine with this. Don't worry about it... give everyone my best... Don't worry about it. Things are just going back... to they way they should be... Just going back... to normal..."

Having died from the wounds of his encounter with the Boss of Passione, Bucciarati was “revived” by Giorno. While everyone assumed he had been healed without any trouble, this was a temporary and imperfect fix. His body was a dead carcass moved by a soul, and thus his biological functions stopped. He was able to communicate with others by sensing their souls, but he practically didn’t feel any pain, and shallow wounds wouldn’t bleed. In a matter of days, he reached the limit, and lost the ability to control his body properly. Once his body was killed again, Bucciarati truly died and his soul rose to Heaven.

A single-use resurrection Noble Phantasm that automatically activates after Bucciarati's death. Recreating the events of his life, his wounds are healed and he comes back to life, but at the cost of the contract being broken. That means that he is left to survive with his own mana reserves and willpower. Even though he doesn't possess the Independent Action skill, he can stay in this state for a few days, but as time passes, he becomes weaker and weaker, until he collapses once more and dies again.

Second Vento Aureo sheet here. I originally used Unyielding Will instead of Determination of Steel, but after adding the part about [REDACTED], I changed it. I also was about to add Golden Rule due to Polpo's treasure, but I decided not to because he spent it all to become a capo.
    Last edited by King of Padoru; February 11th, 2020 at 01:30 PM.

Blog Entries
    I'm a little disappointed Bruno doesn't have a second NP that lets him temporarily revive after being killed, instead of that being shoved into flavor-text for his Determination Of Steel Skill. Yeah he could only do it in canon because of Gold Experience's effect, but it's still one of Bruno's most iconic "feats" and something I think he'd almost certainly have as an NP if he were a "real" Heroic Spirit (i.e if Vento Aureo were an actual old legend instead of a modern manga/anime).

Also, Lawful Good feels like a weird alignment for a dude who works for the Mafia, even if he is a really nice guy. Neutral Good would be more fitting IMO. Lastly, why does he not have any likes listed in his character details?

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Since I had already made it so that GE can pull that when Giorno is a Servant, I didn't consider it was necessary to make it one of Bucciarati's NPs. It'd be like giving Theseus a revival NP because Heracles rescued his ass from the Underworld, it'd feel wrong (at least for me).

For the alignment and the likes, I can only blame my own foolishness.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by King of Padoru View Post
    Since I had already made it so that GE can pull that when Giorno is a Servant, I didn't consider it was necessary to make it one of Bucciarati's NPs. It'd be like giving Theseus a revival NP because Heracles rescued his ass from the Underworld, it'd feel wrong (at least for me).

For the alignment and the likes, I can only blame my own foolishness.
    I guess so. I feel like Bruno's will as well as Gold Experience's power probably played a big part in his "resurrection" though. I doubt Giorno could've pulled that off on just anyone, or if a normal person would've lasted that long with their undead body. So I'd still consider it enough of a feat of Bruno's to qualify as an NP, as opposed to being rescued by something totally outside his own power like the example you listed.

Ultimately though it's your sheet, so you can decide what's appropriate and what not. I was just giving a suggestion.

Blog Entries
    Servant Berserker:

Appearance:

True Name: The Tick "Big Blue Bastion of Justice", "Defender of The City", et cetera

Alignment: Lawful Good

Strength- A+
    Agility- D
    Endurance- A+
    Mana- E
    Luck- EX
    NP- C++

Personality
    Cheerful and bombastic. Berserker is completely convinced he's a superhero and will let absolutely nothing shake him of the impression. He's a very kind-hearted person who'd never back down from a chance to help an innocent in distress. He tends to speak in long, overly verbose speeches and bizarre metaphors that often confuse the people he's talking to. Due to his lack of memories Berserker is very innocent, showing childish fascination for things common to the modern world like ice cream and cars.

Berserker is secretly very insecure about his past and not remembering his true identity. If his past is brought up Berserker's normally boisterous demeanour will dim and he'll try to cagily evade the subject. Berserker clings to the role of a superhero not just to help others, but to provide him a sense of identity.

Berserker also has his trademark cry of "Spoon!" which he always shouts before charging into battle. This was born from the first time he ate his favorite Drama Flakes breastfast cereal. Berserker was so excited by the idea of using a spoon that he decided to immortalize it in his battlecry.

Attitude to his Master
    Berserker treats his Master as his "sidekick", regarding them in the same light as his beloved Arthur. As long as he judges his Master to be a good person Berserker will be unwaveringly loyal and never betray them. But if his Master commits actions that go against Berserker's ironclad sense of morality he'll be reluctantly forced to turn against them.

Aside from that, Berserker is happy to leave the strategic side of the Grail War to his Master, while he handles the physical fighting.

Wish on the Holy Grail

To know his own past.

Relationships/Reactions:

Villainous Servants
    : "Begone, evildoer. You face the Tick!"

Arturia Pendragon
    : "You have the same name as my beloved Arthur! And you're a knight, which is almost as good as a superhero. Truly destiny must have guided us kindred souls to meet, like peanut-butter flying onto a jelly and banana sandwitch."

Cu Chulainn
    : "I see we share a similar love for the color blue. But you're far too murdery! How can you call yourself a hero and be willing to shed innocent blood? If you're willing to come under my mentorship, I'll show you the PROPER way to be a hero."

EMIYA Alter
    : "That cool and aloof demeanour, your capacity for merciless brutality... you remind me of someone I used to know. Have you ever heard of Overkill?"

Astolfo: Given their shared airheadedness and love of heroism, they'd likely get along on all kinds of wacky adventures together...

Dislikes: villains, edgy anti-heroes, problems that can't be solved with brute force, his own lack of memories
    Talent: being a superhero (self-declared)
    Natural Enemy: The Terror

Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement- E
    A Skill that characterizes the Berserker Class. Raises parameters in return for a loss of sanity and/or sealing mental capacities. As Berserker was a simpleminded person to start with, his mentality is unaffected by this Skill, but he doesn't gain any boosts either. Not that he needs them, given his already unfathomable strength.

Personal Skills:

Origin Unknown- A

Denotes that the Servant's true origins and nature are shrouded in mystery. Other than his status as a self-proclaimed superhero, just about nothing of Berserker's life, origins or even basic biology is known for sure. Is he an android who surpassed his programming and gained free will? An alien who crashed to earth? Or just an ordinary man who, tired of his drab mundane life, decided to run away and become a hero? Not even Berserker himself knows for sure.

This Skill makes Berserker immune to all attacks that target specific categories, like man/woman, human/monster, god/demon, et cetera, as none of these traits can be proven to apply to Berserker. However, as his status as a superhero is the one thing Berserker is sure of, attacks that target those of a Lawful or Good alignment can still affect him.

Revelation- C

The ability to "hear the voice of the heavens" and take optimal action. Equivalent to Instinct; a sixth sense regarding battles, but Revelation accommodates all matters related to achieving a goal, like choosing the swiftest path while travelling. Because it lacks a rational basis, it cannot be clearly explained to others. Berserker claims to be able to hear the "voice of Destiny" guiding his actions.

Whether this is actually true or just his own delusions is unclear, but his premonitions do show an uncanny knack for getting Berserker in the right place at the right time...

Monstrous Strength- EX

A Skill normally held by monsters and beasts; denoting the power to temporarily raise one's Strength parameter for a given duration. Berserker displays immense, unquantifiable super strength which even he doesn't know the limits of. In Berserker's own words he has the power of "Ten, no, perhaps twenty men... a whole crowded bus stop full of men!"

Through his Drama Power Noble Phantasm, the output of Berserker's inhuman strength can rise endlessly in proportion to the needs of his situation. Thus he possesses EX-rank in this Skill.

Discernment Of The Poor- D+
    An insight to see through the opponent's true character and attribute. Belying his childish nature and lack of common sense, Berserker is an extraordinarily shrewd judge of character. he can sense if an evil person has the potential for redemption, or a seemingly good person actually harbors dark intentions.

This Skill can be attributed to Berserker's lack of memory. Because he has no preconceptions or prejudices, he can clearly see the basic nature of people that others would overlook.

Noble Phantasm
    Drama Power
    Lady Destiny's Favor

Type: Anti-Unit (Self)

One of Berserker's most unusual powers was that he'd get stronger the more dramatic his situation was. Since nothing is more dramatic than a hero snatching victory from the jaws of defeat, this Noble Phantasm ranks up Berserker's physical parameters the more heavily the odds are stacked against him. If Berserker is evenly matched with his opponent this Noble Phantasm won't activate, but if he's about to lose it'll boost his stats until he can turn the tables. Due to Berserker's naturally overwhelming strength it's rare he's genuinely outmatched, so this Noble Phantasm rarely activates.

The true nature of this Noble Phantasm is unknown. Whether it's simply Berserker unconsciously releasing the limiters on his enormous strength in response to danger, or a true blessing from Destiny, not even Berserker himself knows for sure, though he vocally insists on the latter explanation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So after watching the latest Tick adaptation on Amazon Prime I got inspired to write him up as a Servant. This is mostly based on the TV show version of him, but with some elements of the comic mixed in (like his Drama Power). As always, comments and critiques would be much appreciated. Thanks for reading!
    Last edited by RoydGolden; September 5th, 2019 at 04:41 PM. Reason: Updated spacing

Blog Entries
    The weary god

Source

Info
    True Name: Gwyn, lord of cinder (Dark souls)
    Alignment: Chaotic mad

Parameters:

STR: C
    END: D
    AGI: C
    MGI: -
    LCK: E-
    NP: A++

Likes: His family, children, kingdom and his loyal knights, but now all memory of them is lost.
    Dislikes: Dark
    Natural Enemy: Humans
    Attribute: sky
    Armament: His trusty Greatsword

Skills
    Class Skills:

Mad Enhancement (cinders) ???
    The Skill that characterizes a Berserker, raising basic parameters and strengthens one's physical abilities in exchange of hindering mental capacities and/or in exchange for their sense of reason.
    However, this version is different. Gwyn lost his mind after being burned alive for thousands of years, becoming a wandering pile of ash. This skill do not raise any parameter, while still taking away his sanity.

Personal Skills:

Burnt Cinder ???
    His body is nothing more than a pile of burnt ash. Nothing resisted the merciless flame.
    This skill provides complete imunity against any kind of fire damage, while making all magical energy channeling or manipulation impossible. It is not a divine blessing nor magical protection, there simply is nothing more to burn, not a bit of energy left that can fuel a fire. The First Flame devoured everything.

Affection of the Flame E
    The ages inside the kiln being used as fuel impregnated his body and sword with fire. Everything he touches burns instantly, as if his whole body is covered in heat. When in combat mode, his sword is engulfed by flames. Add fire damage to all his attacks, can also create a small fire explosion with his hands.
    This is no magical power, more like the heat of a burnt coal.

Glory of the gone Sunlight - ~ EX
    The memory of his past glory, as the great Lord of Sunlight, the strongest of all lords and the very simbol of power that ruled over the world long ago.
    This special skill can bring Gwyn back to his golden days as Lord of Sunlight, with all the power of the strongest lord that killed the immortal dragons and started the Age of Fire. Give a rank-up and plus modifier to all parameters, while unlocking his Noble Phantasms and removing the Mad Enhancement skill.
    This skill is sealed, can only be activated by a command spell. This is achieved by literally burning the few, small pieces of his soul that resisted the thousand years of consumption by the First Flame, offering the smithereen of power that remains inside his being. This can be used many times, but has a total time limit. For each moment active, his being will become more frail until his body literally burns away, becoming ash to the wind. If any Noble Phantasm is used, his body will burn away instantly and colapse into a pile of ash.
    This is in the level of a Noble Phantasm, but being more of a pre-requisite to use the other Noble Phantasms and because of the short time limit, it was degraded into a simple skill.

History
    The legend of a ancient Lord of light. One of the great Lords that killed everlasting dragons long ago.
    Drawing power from the great First Flame, the lords took the world from the hands of immortal dragons and started the age of fire. Among such lords, Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight was the strongest. With the age of fire, he built a great kingdom with his loyal knights and family.
    But there was something that even the greatest lord feared. Those beings born from the dark soul, the beings called 'humans'. They could multiply infinitelly, and had a power that the lords couldn't even dream about. As beings with souls of fire, the lords naturally feared humans.
    When the First Flame started to fade, Gwyn feared that the beings from the dark soul could endanger his dear kingdom. He was deadly afraid that with the end of the First Flame, the
    Age of Gods
    Age of Fire
    would come to an end, and the
    Age of Men
    Age of Dark
    would come.

Gwyn cast a curse upon the humans, so that they would offer their dark souls as fuel to the First Flame, but it wasn't enough.
    In the end, Gwyn had to offer his own soul to the flame, praying that with this his dear kingdom and family would last forever.
    But with their lord gone, the kingdom died and his family scattered to the winds, to never be seem again.
    Gwyn, the Lord of Sunlight, strongest of the Lords, sacrificed everything he held more dear and burned alive for thousands of years, becoming the Lord of Cinder, no more than a shadow of what he once was, everything because he wanted more time.
    In the end - and probably from the begining -, he was only a child, scared of dark.

Personality
    Gwyn is more of a lifeless statue than a living being, with empty eyes and move as a walking cinder. He lost the ability to talk and think, being nothing more than a hollow statue, even when figthing. His greatsword is still strong and wielded with inhuman strenght, but the movements seem hollow and frail.
    He will follow any order like a mindless robot. There is not a single light in his mind, no even to think about a wish.

NPs
    All Noble Phantasms are sealed until the skill Glory of the gone Sunlight is activated, and Gwyn will die if any of those are used.

Glory of the great Lord
    Bountiful Sunlight

Type: anti-army

As if the sunray itself took form, hundreds of hollow silver armors will appear behind Gwyn, recreating his faithfull knights, in a sight that will amaze even great kings.
    Each knight is like a powerfull familiar, and an army of them is immensely powerfull. They are especially effective against dragons.

Power of the great Lord
    Sunlight Spear

Type: anti-unit/anti-army

Manifastation of the Sun power, and reason of the Lord of Sunlight title.
    The lightning bolts that took down the immortal dragons. They can be fired as an anti-unit weapon.
    The bolts have immense firepower and the ability to remove immortality, whatever its source, being capable of killing even gods.
    If Gwyn still have enough
    soul
    fuel
    , he will also use Bountiful Sunlight to summon his army of knights for a single moment, with each knight firing a smaller lightning bolt, turning this into an anti-army Noble Phantasm.

Creator Notes: Eh, not as good as I tought it would be, but okay.
    Last edited by Criarino; December 7th, 2019 at 07:05 PM.
    My servants and mages
    Sorry, my english sucks

Things

Incidentally, my idea of encouraging someone is to kidnap them, starve them, and then spend hours a day slapping their bound and gagged body with my penis.

Greatest battle in history
    He-man x Shiki Satsujinki

I love the internet

OH GOD SO CUTE

I am heavily inspired by Ryuugi of Holding back the Sea on the concept of making a fictional universe Servant fit with the mechanics of the Nasuverse. In my opinion fictional Servants should be Servants, and thus not show everything one can shove from their universe on them, and should also work with the Nasuverse rules. And if possible, to give them something that sticks as opposed to being the equivalents of OCs in a fanfic, make them part of the story itself.

Please excuse the double spoilering, I didn't know how to fix that and didn't want to risk messing it up.
    -----
    Lore:

A mercenary by trade, an existence defined by the sword. He wandered from battlefield to battlefield like a stubborn leaf in a hurricane, caught in yet inevitably leaving the great storm, before letting himself fall back into its embrace to struggle once more. And somehow, in this iteration, the leaf’s tiny force overcame the hurricane, and when the storm faded, the leaf remained battered, but still there.

Just who he is was known only by a tiny number of people. Was he just a random berserker driven by rage to kill the messiah? Or was there more to his tale than that of mindless butchery?
    ---------

Alternate Classes: Saber, Rider, Assassin, Archer
    True Name: Guts
    Title/s: The Black Swordsman
    Parameters:
    Strength C+
    Endurance C
    Agility C
    Mana E
    Luck E-

Skills
    Class Skills:
    Skills

Mad Enhancement: Rank (-) D+
    Rank up for all Parameters save for Mana and Luck. Though Berserker was driven by rage for years, he never took the life of any who were his allies or not direct enemies under the influence of his hatred and gave it up as a driving force. Removed and subsumed by Noble Phantasm.

Magic Resistance: Rank C+
    Cancel spells with a chant below two verses. Cannot defend against magecraft on the level of High-Thaumaturgy and Greater Rituals. Strong defense against curses and mind-affecting spells. Berserker encountered magic many times in his life and fought against it with increasing occurrence after his first major encounter with it.

Personal Skills:

Battle Continuation: Rank A:
    The ability to survive. Makes it possible to fight even with deadly injuries and can remain alive so long as one does not receive a decisive fatal wound.

Eternal Arms Mastery (Two Handed Swords): Rank A++
    Mastership of longsword, broadsword, and greatsword combat arts has reached the point of being said to be unrivaled in one's era. By complete merging of mind, body and technique, it is possible to make use of full fighting skills even when under the influence of any sort of mental hindrance. Under Mad Enhancement and other anger-based mental states, skill increases due to absence of distracting mental and psychological elements, and focused ferocity. To Berserker, swinging his oversized sword is more natural to him than anything else.

Bravery: Rank A+
    The ability to negate mental interference such as pressure, confusion and fascination. It also has the bonus effect of increasing melee damage. Not usable under the effects of Mad Enhancement.

Eye of the Mind (True): Rank B+
    Capable of calm analysis of battle conditions even when in danger and deduce an appropriate course of action after considering all possibilities to escape from a predicament. The result of a vast amount of combat experience his entire life starting as a very young child. A bonus is gained against those of notable monstrous appearance and temperament.

Noble Phantasms

Shell of Malice, Skin of the Beast in Black
    Berserker Armor:

Support
    Rank A
    A suit of high-quality steel armor forged by Dwarves centuries in the past, it has had two wearers, and both defied the will of Alaya that dictated the fate of humanity. It is surprisingly malleable, able to shift the helmeted portion of itself from the small of the back, up to and over the head, as well as adjust the joints. While exceedingly resistant to damage, it does not protect as well against blunt impacts. In life, it made up for this by forcibly resetting broken and damaged bones, knitting together flesh and patch open wounds with invasive spikes and barbs directly from the armor itself. This worked, in a sense, alongside its second function, the enraged empowerment of the wearer. Shutting off pain, closing the mind off to unnecessary distractions such as fear, allowing the body to exceeding the subconscious limits and rage against enemies with superhuman ability, in exchange for slowly tearing the body apart.

Or at least, that is the description of its functions in life. But such does not explain why the mutable headpiece takes on aspects of one’s inner malice, nor why the first user did not die while reshaped in the form of the armor and his innermost negative emotions. Nor why the first wielder is still alive despite having been drained of blood, his body torn apart by his own fetish. And how can such an armor work as an item crystallized in legend when a Servant’s body is far superhuman, unbound by the same limitations of the flesh, and possessed of healing abilities absent the self-destructiveness?

The Berserker Armor has more to it, in life, and in death.

The Armor isolates and coalesces the aspects of one’s soul comprising the most negative thoughts and emotions, coalescing it into a consciously individualized segment of the soul in a parasitic relationship with the greater soul, and materialized it into the Armor itself. This malevolent fragment is what gives “life” to the armor, allowing it to function and act of its own accord, and even repair itself. In life, it made such material from blood, flesh, and life force. Such a fragment allows the user to survive the destruction of their body, if they possess sufficient willpower, so long as the armor itself remains a reasonable amount of itself, effectively conceptualizing it as armor that does not “heal” the wielder but rather “keeps them alive to fight.” As a legendary Noble Phantasm, this “price” and “concept” is hardwired into its identity, the former now being prana.

The Berserker Armor gives Mad Enhancement at Rank B, increasing all Parameters by one Rank save for Luck. Under the Berserker class, it subsumes the Class granted Mad Enhancement Skill, resulting in a second rank up to the same parameters. It increases Battle Continuation to A+++, synchronizing with Berserker’s own natural healing to require damage to both flesh and armor such that by any reasonable measure should have killed him many times over to actually kill the wearer. As such, Mad Enhancement is effectively negated save for when the True Name of the Armor is declared. When active, prana is drained based on providing for a slightly “larger” soul than a Servant should possess, Mad Enhancement, and any injuries requiring the Armor to fix also drains prana. Likewise, self-repair will drain prana, the greater the wound/damage, the greater the cost.

Fang that Bit the Hand of God
    Dragonslayer:

:
    Anti-Unit
    Rank C+++

A great slab of iron shaped like a sword, built by a hermit blacksmith for the purpose of slaying a dragon, something he believed impossible even if the sword was capable due to its unwieldy size. Despite that, Berserker wielded and still wields it with uncanny deftness, having baptized and bathed it in the blood of monsters, spirits, demons, the countless apostles of the hand of
    Idea of Evil
    God
    , the
    God Hand
    Angels
    with which the desire of man expressed itself. Berserker’s lust for vengeance and hatred, it has feasted on the blood of the supernatural to such an extent it has become able to harm that which cannot be harmed. A fitting thing for a blade whose first uses was in slaying a being that could not be slain by a normal blade. So drenched in blood and malice and rage of both killer and killed, one targeted by it cannot help but feel its endless longing for slaughter.

To Berserker, its size and weight are a comforting tool that flows through the air with all the skill of a deranged grandmaster painter wielding his brush. Deft, powerful, long-ranging, wielded as an extension of his self. Berserker makes use of its size, reach and weight to tear apart his enemies and make conventional dueling difficult from the force of his blows, even at his weakest. Parrying and deflecting is more likely to be effective than outright blocking, save from opponents significantly stronger.

As a Berserker, it radiates an intense bloodlust, and an innate ability to harm and kill any being not bound by the conventional laws of physics or the common sense of man, such as spirits and demons, or astralized Servants but only via application of “wounds” such as the common sense of man would consider mortal, and depending on the vitality and willpower of the being it might take more than one.

The “destructive force” of Dragonslayer is increased against opponents with draconic, evil, and/or divine attributes.

The most prominent of those who blood drenched Dragonslayer were the Apostles, the demonic acolytes. Though their depravities were great, their abominable actions many and terrible, the corpses lying in mountains at their feet, they came to be regarded by the consciousness of humanity not as monsters, but as saviors. Fearful looking but powerful servants of the Hawk of Light, the angel of god come to lead mankind to salvation. Having slain both servant and master, the malevolent radiance blossoms most strongly in those closest to the most basic and general idea of mankind.

The more human one is, the more frightening the sword is. It is the fear of that which cannot be understood, of the random, mad acts of violence that civilization at peace and on the rise cannot comprehend the sanity of, savagery with no greater purpose or helpful intent, a dream shattered by the harsh realities of the world. Just like the slaughter of the saviors of man by Berserker was to the mass of humanity.

This fear can be resisted but not entirely negated by rationalization, and even the most human of Heroic Spirits is already well beyond such compared to a mundane human living a peaceful life in a first world country with no knowledge of the supernatural. Particularly sheltered Servants or those with unique mentalities or histories might also be more vulnerable, while those further from humanity with Skills or Skills that affect the mind appropriately, and non-Skill attributes may also have greater resistance, depending on the rank and scale.

Fight until I (You) Die
    The Struggler:

Anti-Unit (Self):
    Rank EX
    Alaya?
    In the beginning, there was the World. And then there was Man, who were of the World yet increasingly their own people from that which was Gaia. As sapience took root and man found itself possessed of a unique overarching will that distanced them from their kin born from Gaia, thoughts beyond the primal and base began to take root in the consciousness. And mankind wondered at the point of their lives, of what reason there was for their existences and the pain and tragedy they suffered in them.
    Alaya?

Where in most spots of the Kaleidoscope Alaya existed based on avoiding extinction and survival, here it was based on the reason for existence. A consciousness wherein the idea of wrong came into being compared to before where life was merely life, there was no wrong or right. Something was born from these new feelings, that trespassed on the calmness of existence. And in the instant after the concept of wrong, of “evil” was born came desire for a reason. The idea now had direction. Thus it became that it was not Alaya, but
    Idea of Evil
    God:
    , embedding itself deep into Akasha from which all sprang forth, for the infinite reasons for existing encompassed so much more than mere survival. Manipulating the human subconscious and causality itself, controlling the collective “reason” for existence, it worked to provide the solution in a long line of events lasting for centuries, and produced the God Hand, avatars of itself, and their fifth finger and member, Femto.

Worshiped as a god and messiah, Femto embodied the desire of mankind for a savior, a divine figure of hope who might give eternal meaning to mankind.

And Berserker, who defied this will, who walked a path beset by troubles yet survived, defining a tale apart from that written by fate, killed him.

The Noble Phantasm The Struggler: Fight until I (You) Die is not a weapon, item or a crystallized event, rather, it is Berserker’s “life” crystallized as a “story” with the slaying of Femto and other members of the God Hand the “conclusion” and “climax” simultaneously. Berserker’s life is recorded as a series of challenges against the odds time and again, from surviving being born from a corpse, defeating opponents larger and older than him, succeeding when far outnumbered, and defying causality that fated him to die before killing that which was fated to be unkillable and the author of their own “story”.

As one who devoted the rest of his life to fighting the elements and avatars of man’s corrupted will to survive and succeeded, his “will” has become “separate yet the same” to Alaya itself, mankind’s will to survive. As one who stood outside of the will of man and defeated the incarnation of that will, his own will to survive in the Akashic Records is afforded a certain equality to that of Alaya itself. Though the Idea of Evil and it’s God Hand were the result of an entirely different course then the typical Alayan structure, it is still recorded in the Akashic Records and thus deemed to be the same as Alaya as far as the World is concerned. This Noble Phantasm has several effects.

Theoretically such would afford him infinite power as those who receive maximum back up from the World do, but as Berserker is limited by his human self and was known to rarely succeed without struggle or injury, he can only receive a certain level of power as opposed to enough to overcome any opponent as Counter Guardians or a certain True Ancestor would.

He receives a slowly but incrementally increasing boost to all relevant stats save for Luck going in the order Endurance, Strength, Agility, and Mana based on two aspects of opposition: the “quality” of the opponent and the “quantity”, as in life where he fought stronger entities and those who far outnumbered him in almost every battle of his life. These determinations are based on parameters exceeding his, number of parameters exceeding his, number of “opponents” who have at least a possibility of killing him (as such he will not gain anything facing an army of mundane ants), including number of Noble Phantasms that are deployed against him, and a further positive modifier if Noble Phantasms are of the A rank or higher. Higher quantities of these determinations (more Noble Phantasms, more higher parameters) result in higher boosts compared to opponent quality in general as Berserker was not challenged by singular notable individuals but the World itself. The greater the opposition he faces, the greater the odds against his survival, the stronger he becomes.

However, this Noble Phantasm conceptualizes his existence as a being “separate yet the same” to Alaya, and “one who dealt maximum harm to Alaya.” It is as much a curse as a blessing. Those facing him will receive back up from the Counter Force in the form of Mana and Luck. In addition, those who encounter him bearing human blood will be inclined to hate him to a degree comparable to a B rank curse, imposing a primal hatred of one who is undeniably one’s enemy in the same way one might come across the incarnated form of a pure evil fictional character who left a deep mark on one’s psyche, only to finish the book and close it with a sigh of relief, until this nightmare was encountered in real life. This can be resisted with Magic Resistance of at least equal rank to the curse and can be overcome if one’s unusual behavior is pointed out and rationalized, that itself assisted by Magic Resistance of any rank, or with a certain degree of Divinity, or aberrations in mentality.

In Berserker’s tale, his heroic deeds were more often than not forgotten, and he was judged guilty of horrendous acts and events that he merely survived against or fought those responsible for, and branded an enemy of man in his quest for vengeance against the hope of man, nothing more than a random murderer who appeared in the midst of salvation and cut down the messiah.

While theoretically his summoning would result in Counter Guardian deployment, as he is considered “separate yet the same” as Alaya, he is not regarded in the same light as such threats. This results in his E- rank of Luck. By the same token, fighting against those blessed with fortune and thus having A rank Luck or higher grants him a + to his own Mana. Those who are supremely Lucky resonate strongly with the Counter Force in Berserker’s presence, but acknowledging them as such also acknowledges the existence of Berserker in the view of Alaya, prompting a more incarnated form, for one cannot grant power to destroy something without there being something to destroy.

Key Terms:
    Apostles: The daemons of humanity existent in an alternate path of human consciousness; humans utilizing the sacrifice of emotionally significant individuals to enact a reincarnation using the sacrifice’s soul as the material to build upon and remake the original container, maximizing the parts of the mind and soul in opposition to that given up to make up for the lost “space” in the container. Their only mandate is to obey the deepest, most primal and twisted part of mankind’s consciousness: to do as they will.
    God Hand: The avatars of the Idea of Evil, afforded all the power granted over the human subconscious metaphysical and otherwise.

Additional notes:
    Additional Notes
    Those with connections to the Counter Force such a certain nameless red bowman or a certain saint burned at the stake would receive far greater support from the Counter Force against Berserker without a commensurate boost to Berserkers’ own ability, for they are some of the few entities that are closer to Alaya than Berserker is.
    Additional Notes

--
    The Berserker class is the closest to Berserker’s Heroic Spirit Identity. Having accomplished his goal but not seen the aftermath, he has gained a certain degree of closure, and treats fighting with a viciously light-hearted attitude, like one who has always been good at one thing finally being able to do it of his own will, as opposed to necessity. This attitude does not change outside of combat, though he is calmer, and not possessed of a bloodlust so much as a deep, tangible enjoyment of combat itself. Or perhaps, one who has remembered how they love something associated with terrible thoughts.

If summoned in the OTL Fourth Holy Grail War, he would have several opportunities to display “awe-inspiring mixes of skill and raw might”, but the weakness of his Master as far as prana supply would likely lead to few uses of his most iconic (as a Berserker) Noble Phantasm. That said, the lack of Mad Enhancement and a vicious, desperate Master would allow for unorthodox but effective handling of tactics.

If summoned in the OTL Fifth Holy Grail War, prana supply would not be an issue, allowing him to run wild in combat, yet his ultimate role based on the his Master’s character would be of a defender (in so far as just “swinging his sword at anything that comes near her” counts as protecting), with several opportunities to fight, depending on how things go, foes that “bring out the best and the worst in him”. He would actually encourage his Master’s seeking of entertainment and fun, reasoning that “if you want to, and you can afford to, do it”

Ironically, both OTL Lancers of the Fourth and Fifth Holy Grail Wars could potentially prove his greatest “conventional” opponents.

If summoned in the OTL Great Holy Grail War as Berserker of Black, he would, in a blunt but not rude way, encourage his Master to find some manner of purpose for engaging in the War, and would be slow at the start but with increasing willingness open himself up to being comrades with those on his side depending on character. Though he recognizes that they are allies of convenience, that doesn’t bother him. If they’ll swing their swords for him, he can swing his for them. It is what it is. And having always stood alone even when he possessed an equal as an ally, having multiple is a novel but not unpleasant experience. Against multiple highly experience combatants working together, along with massive groups of low-tier opponents, would likely find the nature of his prowess against multiple enemies quickly revealed by analysis and deduction.

If summoned in the OTL Great Holy Grail War as Berserker of Red, would focus even more on companionship with fellow Servants due to “absence” of a Master.
    ---
    While under Mad Enhancement or something similar he could indeed be called Lancelot's superior with two-handed swords as far as pure skill (possibly even higher given his ability to control a battle), and his equal without it, Lancelot is overall a superior "fighter" due to his EAM not being limited and having a Noble Phantasm based on being so skilled he can kill a man with an elm branch.

Attitudes toward:

Saber (Arturia) It’s not so much her wish so much as the way she intends to accomplish her goal with it that he dislikes. To want to do better is fine, to do it by dumping responsibility on someone else’s hands is just lazy and worthy of contempt. If your reign sucked that much, then try again and do better this time. Finds chivalry in and of itself a hopeless concept in the world, but a respectable one, and is willing to indulge one on one combat with no interruptions but will do so without hesitation if prompted by his Master, potentially leading to conflict.
    Lancer (Diarmuid) A noble fool who in general isn’t too bad, but quite frankly his passiveness regarding his curse and those lords he is saddled with is a little pathetic. High possibility of conflict and drama due to Noble Phantasm on Berserker’s side and the Master situation on Lancer’s.
    Rider (Iskander) …He really, truly means it. This level of comradery…even in his best moments he could not have dreamed of something like this. It would take time for him to push past his misconceptions regarding his desires for conquest and adding others to his army, in that lies the possibility of an alliance he could never have known he could so appreciate, or the worst enemy (for Rider).
    Archer (Gilgamesh) Greatest (and not just in strength) foe. High likelihood of character development if Archer is willing to accept it, and while he could gain a certain degree of respect towards him (Archer’s preference of every person having purpose) his general attitude is beyond annoying, and his shiny crap keeps irritating his eye.
    Assassin (Hundred Faces) Annoying.
    Caster (Gilles de Rais) Insane while possessing power. Enough said.
    Kariya (Master): Respectable determination but underlined by fear and sense of powerlessness. He’d be willing to help him but encourage him to not let Zouken control him in exchange for the idea of success once they’re done, or find other ways that don’t involve being the old monster’s toy.
    ---
    Saber (Arturia) See above.
    Lancer (Setanta) He likes him. There’s nothing complicated about it, they’re just two men finding companionship over swinging and thrusting at each other.
    Rider (Medusa) It’s fine to prefer fighting to help another, but don’t just accept you can’t do anything else. Don’t half-ass things. Probably would prefer her dead.
    Archer : If your ideal was so stupid, why did you cling to it for so long? Either embrace it or find something else. While he finds his goal utterly pathetic, and there exists high potential for conflict due to the Counter Force association (which can be mitigated via Archer gaining intimate understanding of Berserker through his blade as well as (but not without) Eye of the Mind), there also exists possibility of potentially harnessing each other’s power in what could be called “the most deadly love hate relationship between non-romantic not-opponents”. If Archer does not pursue his goal and/or they find themselves allied, they tend to get along fairly well outside of combat.
    Caster (Medea) Makes him wonder about the nature of hypocrisy. And not solely on her. How is it so easy to dislike someone so similar? Eh. Guess the difference is I’m me and she’s her, plus the similarities are kind of superficial.
    Assassin (Sasaki Kojirou) I don't think I could be content with accepting a state of non-existence. But I can't bring myself to dislike him. Might be how great it is to watch him swing his sword.
    Ilyasviel von Einzbern (Master) Enjoy being a kid. If you want someone dead so much, make sure you know why. And I'll swing my sword so you can have what I couldn't, and we both win.
    ---
    Lancer (Karna) Despite a few similarities to his hated friend (not just aesthetically), he likes him. He doesn’t talk much, but when he does, he never says anything without purpose, and with insults not phasing Berserker anymore for the most part he finds someone knowing stuff about him even he doesn’t to be interesting.
    Ruler (Jeanne) Her sheer faith is beyond idiotic, going to the fire for it, but she has never used it as an excuse to harm people. Conflicted feelings, but while unlikely to hate her, and even finding her pleasant, he cannot respect her. She herself would be extremely conflicted between her knowledge of him as Ruler being worked against by his role in killing part of the hand of god, and the Counter Force’s connection to her.

Blog Entries
    ASSASSIN (T-VIRUS)
    PARAMETERS
    STR: X CON: X AGI: X
    MAG: X LUK: X PHA: EX

CLASS SKILLS
    Presence Concealment EX [E]: The reduction of spiritual discernment from detection.
    The Servant in question cannot be identified through conventional methods but their contaminated victims resemble animate corpus - shambling grotesqueries complete with necrotic flesh and inhumane features.

PERSONAL SKILLS
    Contagion B: The spreading of disease through bacterium replication.
    It is possible to limitlessly contaminate living entities like humans or animals with just a single infected bite. The time until complete infestation is dependant upon the magical circuit number of the target however - and habitually varies between mere moments or several days at the highest.

Disincarnate B: A unique trait of Servants who cannot assume physical shape.
    Assassin subsists without body or material form and are simply the virus personified. They instead seek out the nearest organism to promptly subsume themselves within once materialized - presumably the Master or another satisfactory substitute.

NOBLE PHANTASM
    Wailing Necropolis - Sic Semper Tyrannis: EX
    [Type: Anti-Unit] [Range: 1] [Maximum No. of Targets: 1]
    Wailing Necropolis. A technique which symbolises the ancient mystery of decomposition provided to those infected with Assassin. It is not a genuine Noble Phantasm since Assassin itself exists as an irregular wraith rather than a Heroic-Spirit - yet could be categorized as [Self-Modification EX] regardless.

The Noble Phantasm first invades victims utilizing the separate skills of Assassin and then overruns their mystic circuits through the process of self-replication. Afterwards, it breaks down the cellular membrane to rapidly decompose the physical shell whilst still ensuring the host remains [alive] throughout the entire procedure. This particular aspect is achieved at the cost of the material [soul] degrading into nothingness over time though - but even the mindless shell left behind could reanimate unless complete destruction of the head is assured as well.

The virus itself was manufactured through scientific minds attempting to replicate a vampiric supervirus, which also allows it to limitlessly mutate those with the highest-valued magical potential into phantasmal monstrosities at random. In those considered lower-ranked however, the virus will drive them to consume human flesh until they initiate their own transformation instead - as if an apostolic ghoul.
    Pronouns - She/Her
    Winner of the Legendary Jack-Off
    TRANS LIVES MATTER

Top Five Favourite Servants