Page 1 of 13 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Grandfatherly Gifts (Zouken, Sakura) (AU)

Blog Entries

Grandfatherly Gifts (Zouken, Sakura) (AU)

I blame the fanfic thread for this. I really, really do.

-------------------------------------------------------

Matou Sakura, the youngest of the Matou siblings and the current heir to the family, crept quietly down the dark mansion of the hallway like a mouse. She had timed her escape perfectly; her brother was currently locked up in his room, playing games on the internet, and her grandfather was napping, as he was prone to do after a large, warm evening feast.

She might have gone overboard with the cooking tonight, but she didn’t want to leave anything to chance.

Exhaling shakily and inhaling deeply to steel her nerves, Sakura tried to calm her pounding heart. Look, she was already at the door! She was putting her coat on! Just a few more seconds, and she would finally be free—

“And where are you sneaking off to so late at night, young lady?”

… Damn it all to hell.

She didn’t want to turn around, but she did so anyway because she knew she had no choice, and resisted the urge to sigh. Sitting in his favorite chair, bathed in the sharp golden glow of a lamp, was her grandfather. Dark, beady eyes studied her intently for a moment, before the old man grinned. “Your brother informed me you had a date tonight,” he said.

I will murder that boy in his sleep, Sakura thought and barely repressed a growl of frustration. She absently brushed loose strands of purple hair out of her eyes, smiling sheepishly. “Nii-san is just jealous because I’m going out on a date with the girl he wants.”

Zouken’s eyes lit up. To anyone else the delighted, warm glow would be incredibly creepy; to Sakura, it was just another sign of her grandfather’s affection and approval. “Tohsaka Rin? Well done, granddaughter, well done indeed.”

Good, he approved. Sakura breathed a quiet sigh of relief, one she hadn’t even know she’d been holding. Her grandfather had been supportive when she had told him she preferred women to men, but it was nice to see him actually backing up his words. Her smile became less sheepish and more touched. “I’m glad you approve, Grandpa.”

“You be careful with that one, yes?” Absently, the old man grasped at his cane, thumped it lightly against the wooden floor. “She’s older than you, but still a virgin and uncertain of her preferences. Take it slow.”

“… Do I even want to know how you found out about that, Grandpa?”

Zouken’s grin never faded an inch. “Probably not.”

Sakura shook her head, amused by him. “I’ll be careful,” she promised. “Besides, she asked me out first.”

“Did she? Oh, ho. Well, then, maybe I should give you this after all.”

Sakura wondered if she should bother asking, and then discovered she had no choice in the matter as the old man gingerly got to his feet, still gripping his cane, and moved towards her. Accepting the inevitable, she held out her hand for his offering, blinking at what he pressed into her palm. “Condoms?”

Zouken chuckled. “The finest my store carries. They’ll serve you well.”

“Grandpa, Tohsaka-san and I are both girls.”

His eyes gleamed. “Can’t be too careful, you know.”

Shaking her head in amusement, Sakura pocketed the offering even as she knew she’d probably have no use for it. “You do know this is just a first date, right? Why not give these to Nii-san?”

He snorted. “Sakura, your brother couldn’t score with a woman even if he tried. And he doesn’t often try.”

The silence that followed that proclamation was thick and awkward.

Clearing his throat to break it, Zouken dug a hand into the folds of his robe. “Something else,” he said. “You might not use it tonight, but it’s another one of the finest in my store. It has a long life, and should serve you well.”

In her hand, the glass double-ended dildo gleamed in the faint light. Scrawled along the base in neat cursive was Matou Sex Store.

Sakura’s eyes widened. “Grandpa, this is…”

“My finest dildo.” Zouken nodded. “It’s lasted a very long time. I kept it locked away for when you or Shinji was ready.”

She swallowed, even as she tucked away the offering and made a mental note of it. “You do know this is just a first date, right?”

Her grandfather chuckled. “Never stopped you before, has it?”

Snorting in response to that, Sakura turned away and opened the door. “I’m leaving,” she said. “Tohsaka-san is waiting for me at the restaurant.”

Zouken gave her a friendly pat on the back. “Good luck, granddaughter. I’ll understand if you aren’t back home until ten in the morning.”

Sakura tilted her head back slightly, looking at her grandfather; her eyes narrowed and her hair spilled all around her face, and she smirked, purple eyes gleaming.

“Grandpa, I don’t expect to be home until noon.”

With that, she left soundlessly, closing the door behind her. Left alone, Zouken chuckled and turned away.

“Make me proud, girl.”

Blog Entries
    Oh, wow. You actually wrote it. Brilliant! And I just love the end. Thumbs up indeed!
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    This is utterly hilarious, though I saw this idea forming.
    Then again, having it actually written makes it all the better.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

When in doubt, nuke it 'til it glows xelloss's Avatar
    ...I am SO confused.

Quote Originally Posted by Moczo View Post
    “Correct! It is never appropriate to sell your daughter, you insufferable jackass.” Kariya said.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by xelloss View Post
    ...I am SO confused.
    Blame the fanfic idea thread.

Ahahahahahahaha! Hymn of Ragnarok's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You did it.

^_^

My day is now perfect.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....
    Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam

IS THIS REVENGE, HYMN? REVENGE FOR ALL THE ABUSE I PUT YOU THROUGH?
    That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    You did it.

^_^

My day is now perfect.
    I did, I had to get it out of my system. I feel better for it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I did, I had to get it out of my system. I feel better for it.
    And now everyone else feels better for reading it. For a given definition of better.

It's the gift that keeps on giving!
    I refuse to believe that any eroge scene with Taiga would not make allusions to her Christmas Cake status, and this being Nasu, include references to making a cake. Stirring the batter, whisking the eggs, swirl the mixture around....

That's all, folks!

Quote Originally Posted by Guy, Vlad_the_II (3 times), Radiantbeam (5 times), YeOfLittleFaith, Ars Poetica, The Curious Fan, Raven2785, zhead
    Damn you Hymn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach, KAIZA (2 times), Old_Iron, YeOfLittleFaith (2 times), Trevelyan, ianmuff, ZidanReign, Sage of Eyes, legoguydude, KooriRenchuu, Break, Keyne
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    It's the gift that keeps on giving!
    I want to say "like Zouken's gift(s) to Sakura here", but I'm not sure if that's quite right...maybe? =w=
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    I want to say "like Zouken's gift(s) to Sakura here", but I'm not sure if that's quite right...maybe? =w=
    If it gets a lot of use, then it's very appropriate.

And it probably will, if Zouken's comment on Sakura's proclivities are anything to go by~

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    If it gets a lot of use, then it's very appropriate.

And it probably will, if Zouken's comment on Sakura's proclivities are anything to go by~
    Sakura is a girl who often scores on the first date. She's learned well from her grandfather.

Blog Entries
    Sakura is a girl who often scores on the first date. She's learned well from her grandfather.
    ....Oh wow. Zouken must be some kind of legendary player.

He needs a pimp cane and name.

EDIT: Make that a proper pimp cane.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries

Grandfather Zōken is content.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    ....Oh wow. Zouken must be some kind of legendary player.

He needs a pimp cane and name.

EDIT: Make that a proper pimp cane.
    Gentlemanly Pimp Zouken?

Blog Entries
    ...wait, if she's scored on the first date before...does that mean that she *has* been with Shirou before? Or Ayako?
    This leaves me confused. Help me, Beamu.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    ...wait, if she's scored on the first date before...does that mean that she *has* been with Shirou before? Or Ayako?
    This leaves me confused. Help me, Beamu.
    Ayako, probably. Shirou, no. This version of Sakura is quite a bit like Rin, in that she prefers the ladies. Shirou is basically her cool older Senpai whom she tries to help get a girlfriend.

Blog Entries
    Ayako, probably. Shirou, no. This version of Sakura is quite a bit like Rin, in that she prefers the ladies. Shirou is basically her cool older Senpai whom she tries to help get a girlfriend.
    Hm...sounds about right.
    Though who does that leave as girlfriend material for him? Taiga? Illya (unlikely)? Caren?
    ...leaving me hanging makes me feel sad...

And if Sakura scores so often...
    ...Shitsurakuen ruins this for me yet again. Curse myself for looking into it...
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Gentlemanly Pimp Zouken?
    I like.

I like very much. Especially if Sakura constantly teases Shirou about his inexperience.

That's all, folks!

Damn you Hymn.
    Bless you Hymn.

Blog Entries
    Hm...sounds about right.
    Though who does that leave as girlfriend material for him? Taiga? Illya (unlikely)? Caren?
    ...leaving me hanging makes me feel sad...

And if Sakura scores so often...
    ...Shitsurakuen ruins this for me yet again. Curse myself for looking into it...
    Probably one of the three girls in Rin's class, from the game's prologue. They seemed like nice girls, maybe he could score with Yukika with Sakura's help.

I like very much. Especially if Sakura constantly teases Shirou about his inexperience.
    She would. Constantly. And she'd try to encourage him to hook up with someone he knows to get experience.

The only Saber Clone that matters Ace's Avatar
    Ah, so Sakura is like a trained prostitute here? trolololo

Great story here Beams, I lol'd. Also, dat yuri incest.