Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Beast's Lair's Roleplaying Games Reviews: by the Players, for the Players

Done. Will be able to update regularly from now on, so feel free to review.

@Bloble: I really shouldn't put yours up -not really much of a review lol-, but I can sympathize with your feelings, so I will, for now. You owe Oni a more 'detailed' review later, though!
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    Well, I believe pretty much everything has been said about the other RPs so I don't think there's much I can add to that. Thus instead I think I'll just go and review a newcomer RP...

Vanishing Point Above The Horizon

This is among the first well made Horizon RPs I have seen thus far. Katie is a good GM who knows his stuff and how to create interesting situations as well as the setting well enough to make interesting characters for the PCs to share space with.

I would write more, but really only problem I have is that Dranes is 2 op pls nerf
    [22:42] <Leo> look it's not our fault we can function properly with a cock in our mouthes

Blog Entries
    DON'T BUMP DEAD TOPICS

Blog Entries
    Katie plz.

Not only is this a sticky, but we just necro'd the hell out of DC not that long ago. :V
    "I promise nothing." - Sei "Kanra" Slayers
    Resident Sadist. Enjoys stepping and sitting on people.
    Avid lover of butts and anime.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Katie View Post
    DON'T BUMP DEAD TOPICS
    It's not been even a full year!

Review more, plz.
    [18:30] RacingeR: Max S.Link with hero is when you promise your daughter to him
    [18:31] RacingeR: Which means Airen and me are the only ones that maxed it (I promised Spin to him, and Spin is my daughter)
    [18:32] hero: oh shit
    [18:32] hero: spincess get
    [18:32] hero: suck it fuckers

Blog Entries
    phoenix down

Exodus Nine:
    Oh god William DC2 he's back THE LEGEND NEVER DIES UWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHH
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    Fate/Arcadia: Most fun I've had with a BL RP over the span of two weeks since Fort. A concentrated dose of pure delight. 10/10 would play again.

Blog Entries
    Yearly Bump

Titanomachy:
    I've never been one for RPs that have horror elements, but from start to now no RP has managed to hook me like Titan has done. There's just something thrilling about the setting, a sense of unsolved mysteries and unanswered questions that keeps you in fear of the unknown, yet at the same time it gives you just enough knowledge that you feel safe in what you can do and confident enough to tackle the next series of challenges. RacingeR is extremely fair as far as GMs go, and even though some of the encounters might seem brutal at times, thus far everyone has managed to pull through most hurdles. The setting also feels larger than life, and it has such a big world to explore that I have yet to get bored at any turn with how the RP has been going. Characters are interesting and fun, and I find myself invested in getting to know them. I wish we could get more updates and a faster pace, but altogether I'm just satisfied that I'm still part of this RP.

9/10, and in my opinion BL's funniest RP.
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

Blog Entries
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.

Ga Rei - Exodus Nine: What an absolute banger of an RP. This RP has been a part of my life for over 4 years, with Airen literally pumping posts out like a machine. The world of Exodus Nine is clearly well thought out, there's deep lore, there's a lot of planning - but if you decide to go off the rails? That's totally fine too. This RP allowed me to have one of the most satisfying character arcs I've ever had, and it's by posting in Ga Rei that I've been able to refine my writing. I love Ga Rei, I love Jacques, I love Hel.

best
    Last edited by Mooncake; January 7th, 2019 at 09:42 PM.
    [12:37] <I3uster> if playing overwatch would save my mother from the deathbed
    [12:37] <I3uster> id probably flip a coin
    [12:38] <I3uster> to see if i play or not

[18:23] <frantic> spinach is like a caffeine zombie

[18:23] <frantic> in AX he would like
    [18:23] <frantic> drink 8 shots of espresso
    [18:23] <frantic> then he'd turn to me an hour later
    [18:23] <frantic> 'frantic', he'd say, his eyes wild and his lips smug
    [18:23] <frantic> 'i need coffee'