Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Crossover Fanfiction Generator

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Crossover Fanfiction Generator

Here: http://kaction.com/badfanfiction/

It's made such gems as:

"Rocky and Barack Obama. The story should use becoming the President as a plot device!"

"Kill Bill and Walker, Texas Ranger. The story should use bondage as a plot device!"

ENJOY
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Banned
    Blog Entries
    oooh ooh! i can do this without using a generator machine!

"Underworld and Precure: Splash Star. The story should include Mai's older brother becoming a lycanthrope as a plot device."

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    Heh!

#1: Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining Half-Life and Dragonball Z. The story should use as a plot device!
    (It honestly said that...I guess the plot device is my pick!)

#2: Your challenge is to write a crossover fanfiction combining In the Heat of the Night and Goof Troop. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device!
    (With those titles...it's not too far of a stretch...)
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six mangafreak7793's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Naruto and Silent Hill. The story should use a blizzard as a plot device!

Teasing the Penguin God!

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Cats and Inuyasha. The story should use floods as a plot device!

Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Jack and Neil Patrick Harris. The story should use unclogging a toilet as a plot device!

Okay, I'll play:

1) America's Funniest Home Videos and Twilight. The story should use a haunted house as a plot device! -> *snerk* The jokes write themselves here.
    2) Wheel of Fortune and American Idol. The story should use martial arts as a plot device! -> Someone actually wrote this one! Link incoming...
    3) MegaTokyo and King Arthur. The story should use a vacation as a plot device! -> ...TO THE CROSSOVER THREAD!
    4) Barack Obama and The Fairly Oddparents. The story should use puberty as a plot device! -> ...wow.
    5) The Bible and Heroes. The story should use brainwashing as a plot device! -> Blasphemy has never been more entertaining!
    6) Blue's Clues and The Bible. The story should use murder as a plot device! -> ...
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Jeopardy!and Night of the Living Dead. The story should use a sex-change operation as a plot device!
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Futurama and Rugrats. The story should use religion as a plot device!

...this one could actually work, in Futurama's favor.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Garfield and Resident Evil. The story should use body switching as a plot device.

Hahah oh wow.

Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Carmen Sandiego and Final Fantasy 4. The story should use the apocalypse as a plot device!

WHERE IN THE WORLD IS GOLBEZ?
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Ninja Turtles. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

okay, this might result in actual entertainment with a few awesome moments, if the writer was buff enough.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by MZeroX View Post
    Buffy the Vampire Slayer and Ninja Turtles. The story should use Columbus Day as a plot device!

okay, this might result in actual entertainment with a few awesome moments, if the writer was buff enough.
    Could work.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    oh god, this one. i think i might break thinking about it.
    Sonic the Hedgehog and Code Lyoko. The story should use alcoholism as a plot device!

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    NASCAR and Sonic the Hedgehog. The story should use moving to a new place as a plot device!

"There was one thing Sonic knew: he had to move...

... to the finish line."
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Found it: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5232512/1/Simon_Says_Die

Edit:
    Another one -
    My Little Pony and Lord of the Rings. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device! -> ...WANT!
    Last edited by qsurf; January 17th, 2012 at 02:44 AM.
    Servant Profile: Idea Generator
    Reality Marble: Countless Creations, Intense Inferno, Vast Vista
    Score: 7 (Where's mah Grail!)

Random Servant Profile: Fraggle's Cult
    (I knew I had this lying around somewhere!)
    Truth
    Quote Originally Posted by I3uster View Post
    EX is a Pineapple/10

Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Flapjack andAh! My Goddess. The story should use X-rated tentacles as a plot device!
    Fanservice D:
    Arthur-san is my waifu
    [20:57] frantic: I can't even remember what opinions I actually hold about the thing compared to shit I made up to piss people off
    [17:13] Airen: Its not an airen character unless gay

"To a man with a sense of shame, his word is inviolate." Ivan The Mouse's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining the National Hockey League and Mega Man. The story should use a zombie attack as a plot device!

Blog Entries
    Oh, er, wow. 'Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Real World and . The story should use magic as a plot device!'

My crossover fanfic starring reality crossing over with nothing else. Spurred on by magic. What?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Oh, er, wow. 'Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining The Real World and . The story should use magic as a plot device!'

My crossover fanfic starring reality crossing over with nothing else. Spurred on by magic. What?
    Write a Type-Moon fanfiction.

後継者 Successor
    Blog Entries
    More from me:

#1: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Pirates of the Caribbean and Miami Vice. The story should use unplanned pregnancies as a plot device! (...I just liked the idea of Captain Jack freaking out as he's likely to do)

#2: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Samurai Pizza Cats and Daikatana. The story should use losing one's virginity as a plot device! (Another deflowering idea?!)

#3: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Final Fantasy 7 and Beauty & the Beast. The story should use someone opening a gate to Hell as a plot device! (...>.>...)

#4: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Shaun of the Dead and Animal Crossing. The story should use creepy interent fetishes as a plot device! (Oh the ideas...)

#5: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Freakazoid and Spiderman. The story should use building a website as a plot device! (*snrk*)

#6: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and 4chan. The story should use furries as a plot device! (Writes itself)
    Fic's
    Wishing Upon The Sun (Fate/Guyver) - Updated: 11/04/12
    Broken on the Rocks - Updated: 20/07/12
    Spoiler:

[11:37] <Wakarimaspin> Hahahaha, an NTR doujin by Tusia with three chapters. Chapter 1: Five and Leo share pure loving relationship, ends with Leo going on a trip and Five promising to wait for him
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 2: Exiku the temptress comes along and slowly erodes Five's yearning for Leo, and takes him in a moment of weakness. Ends with Leo returning to see what has happened
    [11:38] <Wakarimaspin> Chapter 3: NTRNTRNTRNTRNTR

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by EXiku View Post
    #6: Your challenge is to write crossover fanfiction combining Teletubbies and 4chan. The story should use furries as a plot device! (Writes itself)
    Yes yes yes yes