Page 103 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 35393981011021031041051081131532036031103 ... LastLast
Results 2,041 to 2,060 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Death is only the stepping stone to success. Santo's Avatar
    I read through the manga...the water demon is funneh (n,n)

And there is that girl that looks like...Luvia? Rin's rival at the clocktower.

Blog Entries
    I'm guessing you're referring to Tama as an adult, right?

Or am I mistaken, Santo?
    Xamusel's Fanfiction Profile

For those that don't necessarily care if my fics aren't all Type-Moon related.

Hmm... this is a bit of a surprise these days.

An archive of my works on the forum that's pretty accurate.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Santo View Post
    I read through the manga...the water demon is funneh (n,n)

And there is that girl that looks like...Luvia? Rin's rival at the clocktower.
    None of the blondes really look like Luvia, considering how different their hairstyles are.

Lizette has twin tails, while Tama in her adult form (NSFW) has straight hair.

Ahh crap! More of the manga is out, gonna have to go read that, anyways I was talking about the little water demon loli...she cracks me the hell up :3

Love the cat, especially the chapter where she was made a loli...with enormous titties....that was great (^,^)

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    At what chapter did you stop reading the manga? It's been up to Chapter 47 since December 2011. For some reason translation is really slow for this manga series.

Blog Entries
    By the way, anyone read the official translation of the manga? I sorta need to know how to characterize Himari and her actual vocal patterns, not the fan-translations with its Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe trope that happens.

Note that I don't wish to be seen as an idiot any longer. I can't always promise better works than before, but I can sure as hell try, alright?

Quote Originally Posted by Xamusel View Post
    By the way, anyone read the official translation of the manga? I sorta need to know how to characterize Himari and her actual vocal patterns, not the fan-translations with its Ye Olde Butcherede Englishe trope that happens.
    good question...I remember the cat killing something on christmas...I believe I stopped there...or a chap or two after that cause that was all that was out at the time.

Blog Entries
    Remember, her name's Himari, you don't have to continue calling her "the cat".

Lol she is firmly entrenched in my mind as "The Catgirl" the water demon loli as...well...the water demon loli...

I suck with names after I have not followed the series for a while.

How are you going to make the cross? If you want my advice, make Shirou a more spectacularly orphaned Yuuto. But with, like, red hair.

Man. Himari and that witch girl are going to blow their lids when they find out that not only does Shirou not remember a thing before the fire, he doesn't particularly care to.

Assets transcending Virtual and Reality themasterwarlord's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Imbuing Projections with a Light Ferry. Shirou just got more hax.

Might be cool though.

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

@themasterwarlord I have to say, you lost me with the Light Ferry thing. What's that?

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    @themasterwarlord I have to say, you lost me with the Light Ferry thing. What's that?
    Yuuto's power. It's like reinforcement turned up to eleven.

Blog Entries
    It was a reply, not a new idea

~I hate writing English paragraphs longer that one line. Or any language, really.~

In the middle of re-re-redoubling the effort of erasing the habit of lurking for the 9001st time

There are some serious parallels between Fate and Omamari Himari. You got the 'nice guy' hero who initially gets in the way but eventually becomes dangerous, the swordswomen who shows up out of nowhere and saves the hero when something nasty tries to kill him, you got the childhood friend, you got the kinda creepy loli that's sometimes endearing, and you got the unpleasant witch who thinks the hero shouldn't be so nice.

Replace the OH childhood friend, forget her name, with Sakura. She doesn't add anything to the story. Add the rest in; we can probably have two of each.

As for plot...Shirou doesn't have the little charm that Yuuto had. Yokai were drawn to him from the get-go after the fire, but every time one worked up the courage to have a go at him, Kiritsugu killed them, without Shirou ever finding out (he's between six and twelve during this time, and was never very observant). Even Himari barely got away; Fuyuki just wasn't safe for Yokai. He also stepped up Shirou's training in order for him to survive without him, and fixes the problem with his circuits. After he died, though, there was a rush for Shirou that bordered on mass migration. Kotomine and Rin catch on to the migration and keep numbers down, delaying contact for a few months, during which Shirou gets hurt on the job and Sakura volunteers to take care of him. Eventually, Himari gets to him, however, and helps him with the attention he receives from old friends like Kueso and new friends like Rin and Kotomine that investigate the cause for the Yokai invasion. A few years later, the Grail War starts up.

Blog Entries
    You know, wasn't those old "friends" demon hunters? I kind of forgot the basic plot, but if so then a Tsukihime and Rakkyo cross is plausible too.

His breathing was heavy and ragged and his muscles burned. He could barely summon the strength to keep his sword raised and he had to blink a few times to clear his version. In front a group of enemies advanced slowly towards his position, he guessed he'd made a good enough impression that they weren't going to underestimate him even now.

He'd been for fighting for a week near continuously, ever since the enemy had began to sweep through Tristain like a flood; he'd barely managed an average of about two hours sleep a night. Fortunately he'd already managed to rescue Henrietta and the others early on.

The invaders had planned a public execution for the princess, likely to demoralize any attempts at rebellion and prove their authority. Obviously he hadn't been about to sit by and let that happen.

He eyed the approaching hoard and could feel the battle-fires still burning within him but what was that English saying? The spirit was willing but the flesh was weak? Still, he could at least go to his grave knowing he'd done more damage to them and their plans than they’d done to him.

Suddenly one of the enemies broke formation and charged at him, in the same moment the last of his strength gave out and he fell to his knees. He prepared himself for what would likely be the final blow.

Then enemy's charged was stopped abruptly as he was sent flying onto his back, a length of steel protruding from his gut. He blinked and then blinked again, his eyes were playing tricks on him, they had to be because he'd recognise that sword anywhere:

Kansho...?

He continued as the blade dissolved into the air before his eyes.

Then two figures storm past either side of him, one a man with red hair shot through with white wielding the blade he had just seen and its twin. The other was a young woman with blonde hair wielding a European-style longsword. They struck the enemy with such force that their formation was broken.

“You look a mess,” spoke another voice gently, as a third person knelt at his side.

He turned to face the last newcomer and found her to be a woman in her thirties with black hair and blue eyes. Suddenly his eyes weren't cloudy but they burned and the back of his throat felt raw. The three people who had come to his rescue where the three he'd almost given up any hope of seeing again, most wanted to see ever since he'd thrown off the mental influence of the gandalfr rune. The black-haired woman most of all.

“Mother...?” he croaked.

“It's okay, I'm here,” she replied softly, as she pressed her hand against his chest and activated one of her gems in an attempt to heal the worst of his wounds.

- - -

Okay explanations.

The recent revival of the GB thread made me remember an idea I'd had ages ago, when I first read Hill of Swords. In this version it's Rin and Shirou's son who gets taken by the summoning ritual but fortunately this version of Rin has gained access to the Second Magic.
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

There are eight or so families/clans that hunt yokai in OH, each with their own weird methods and powers. Yuuto's from one that uses Light Ferry, Kueso's from another that uses whatever they can (lately they've used 'western magic,' which made them the black sheep of the bunch) and there's a weird blonde loli (or trap, can't tell) with a simpler form of Eye of the Mind that's from a third. What if the Nanayas were one of the others?

Eventually, word gets out that there's a surviving member (the firstborn son of the previous patriarch, no less) many years after the family was wiped out, and then there's a political struggle to recover their assassination techniques, their political power and their Pure Eyes. The first can be taught to anyone, the second is legally inherited, but the third is genetic. And in true anime tradition, the adolescent last-of-his-kind son-of-the-big-leader main character improbably possesses the strongest gift in his group's history - in all of history, maybe. Suddenly, a lot of strange women are asking Shiki to marry them and father their children, not necessarily in that order. Long-forgotten century-old familial alliances are invoked, new ones are proposed, advances are made, several beautiful girls transfer into the school, and Kohaku bolts down and reinforces Shiki's bedroom window.

Thoughts?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by legoguydude View Post
    There are eight or so families/clans that hunt yokai in OH, each with their own weird methods and powers. Yuuto's from one that uses Light Ferry, Kueso's from another that uses whatever they can (lately they've used 'western magic,' which made them the black sheep of the bunch) and there's a weird blonde loli (or trap, can't tell) with a simpler form of Eye of the Mind that's from a third. What if the Nanayas were one of the others?

Eventually, word gets out that there's a surviving member (the firstborn son of the previous patriarch, no less) many years after the family was wiped out, and then there's a political struggle to recover their assassination techniques, their political power and their Pure Eyes. The first can be taught to anyone, the second is legally inherited, but the third is genetic. And in true anime tradition, the adolescent last-of-his-kind son-of-the-big-leader main character improbably possesses the strongest gift in his group's history - in all of history, maybe. Suddenly, a lot of strange women are asking Shiki to marry them and father their children, not necessarily in that order. Long-forgotten century-old familial alliances are invoked, new ones are proposed, advances are made, several beautiful girls transfer into the school, and Kohaku bolts down and reinforces Shiki's bedroom window.

Thoughts?
    Very interesting. Add in some inter-organisational politics, some treachery, blackmail, backstabbing and manipulation and you have yourself an awesome fic.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Yep, just like this. Ironically, Shiki IS the last of Nanayas, with the strongest mystic eyes. XD