Page 1271 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 271771117112211261126612691270127112721273127612811321 ... LastLast
Results 25,401 to 25,420 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

An interesting idea, The hell of Mad Max with humanity descending into anarchy and infighting is a pretty realistic place for Shirou to start losing it and turning into EMIYA, hmm horribly cruel idea.

Rin and some of the saner Magnus are horrified by how civilisation is self destructing and decide to take drastic measures to fix the world. So they recreate the Holy Grail and the servant system but in true nasuverse fashion things go to hell.

Greedy Mages make a play for the grail then local warlords get wind of the prize and a crazy Shirou gets involved and doesn't trust anyone with the power of the grail.

I don't think Shirou should summon Arthuria her purity and good don't really mesh well with the crazy world of Mad Max and she would have a great relationship with Shirou. Hmm maybe Mordred, she's tied to Arthuria's legend so summoning her should be possible for Shirou and the interplay between the two of them would be interesting.

Servant battles atop speeding vehicle over rugged terrain. Shirou and Mordred snarking at each other. Maybe it ends with Shirou making the bargain with Alaya to stop a ramping servant or to save people from the grail going nuclear.
    "There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted that I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely, that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near death experience or from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
    Bardock

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxinvictory View Post
    Team Fallen Angel
    Issei/Caster- Giles
    Raynare/Lancer- Dracula

The Demon Blooded Heirs
    Rhias Gremory/Saber- Gawain
    Ravel Phenex/Avenger- Angra Mainyu
    Diodora Astaroth/Archer- King David

Church Executioners
    Xenovia-Irina/ Rider- Astolfo

Team Oh shit were going to die
    Ophis/Berserker-Lancelot

Why are Gawain and David not with the church?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

Quote Originally Posted by mirakura View Post
    Why are Gawain and David not with the church?
    Well to be honest the three demon families are meant to equal the three founding mage families in this story, so Rias (who equals Rin), Ravel and Diodara got acsess to some powerful catalyst',s well the Phenex equal the eizbern in this story so they tried to chet and got Avenger.

Add to that that I wanted to explore some unusual servant master matchups hence Giles being the moral main charcters servant.
    "There is nothing about this whole scenario that doesn't make me so disgusted that I want to violently vomit out my own internal organs. I despise you both so intensely, that I can't tell if my vision is blurry from my near death experience or from my unforgiving rage. If allowed, once I am back to full health, I will gut you with an honest-to-God smile on my face. And then proceed to paint the home I built with your bodies with your very blood."
    Bardock

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    An interesting idea, The hell of Mad Max with humanity descending into anarchy and infighting is a pretty realistic place for Shirou to start losing it and turning into EMIYA, hmm horribly cruel idea.

Rin and some of the saner Magnus are horrified by how civilisation is self destructing and decide to take drastic measures to fix the world. So they recreate the Holy Grail and the servant system but in true nasuverse fashion things go to hell.

Greedy Mages make a play for the grail then local warlords get wind of the prize and a crazy Shirou gets involved and doesn't trust anyone with the power of the grail.

I don't think Shirou should summon Arthuria her purity and good don't really mesh well with the crazy world of Mad Max and she would have a great relationship with Shirou. Hmm maybe Mordred, she's tied to Arthuria's legend so summoning her should be possible for Shirou and the interplay between the two of them would be interesting.

Servant battles atop speeding vehicle over rugged terrain. Shirou and Mordred snarking at each other. Maybe it ends with Shirou making the bargain with Alaya to stop a ramping servant or to save people from the grail going nuclear.
    Don't know.. Grail War seems a bit tacked on. Perhaps Shirou gets wind of what's being planned while wandering, still haunted by memories of his royal screw up in Fuyuki while trying to face roaming gangs, and heads out to stop Rin and her gang of Magi from creating a new grail and potentially making things worse, facing tribes of warlords during his hunt?

Also perhaps Shirou somehow gets Ceil as a companion, which is how he eventually gets his cloak.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Peanut-007's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    *Angry Saber Noises*
    US Friend Code
    The question I have about this mad max thing is how you stop Shirou from completely overpowering the verse by sniping with arrows from far enough they don't realize he's there or just tracing Caliburn and destroying everyone in melee.

"We have entered an infinite recursion of Saber."

Blog Entries
    apocalypse causes death of mana except for a few massive leylines new grail is pulling from, easy fuckin p-z
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Quote Originally Posted by Peanut-007 View Post
    The question I have about this mad max thing is how you stop Shirou from completely overpowering the verse by sniping with arrows from far enough they don't realize he's there or just tracing Caliburn and destroying everyone in melee.
    He's not Emiya YET (as in he doesn't fire swords as well or as precise, and not by a bow) and he would think Caliburn is overkill when he can arm himself with a couple of swords.

To this Shirou, his swords and a car are all he needs. He fully becomes the badass that is EMIYA after a lot more years of surviving and wandering the hell Earth has become.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    apocalypse causes death of mana except for a few massive leylines new grail is pulling from, easy fuckin p-z
    Or that too. Perhaps a lot of the leylines are destroyed when the governments began digging up everywhere in a desperate search for oil, making Mana just as precious and valuable.
    Last edited by TheInfamousMan; May 31st, 2015 at 11:06 PM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by @Leo View Post
    For most of the series he's using internal mana to power everything he does. Having the external source die doesn't do too much to stop Shirou.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    For most of the series he's using internal mana to power everything he does. Having the external source die doesn't do too much to stop Shirou.
    Or it could just be easily explained that he's still a bit inexperienced with his skills and gets blindsided from time to time ( an arrow hits him from a distance, Shirou is caught in a car crash, he becomes delirious from lack of water or food, crippling PTSD, etc).
    Current Works:

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

JP Friend Code
    075, 659, 211
    Well to be honest the three demon families are meant to equal the three founding mage families in this story, so Rias (who equals Rin), Ravel and Diodara got acsess to some powerful catalyst',s well the Phenex equal the eizbern in this story so they tried to chet and got Avenger.

Add to that that I wanted to explore some unusual servant master matchups hence Giles being the moral main charcters servant.
    No, no. That's not the problem. Why are the holy men part of the demon squad?

Quote Originally Posted by Mickdrew View Post
    Mira is our magical girl casting beautiful drawings spells for the world to enjoy.

It's a miracle, hallelujah!
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    throw the bikini in there and I'll spend so much even paitouch and that other whale whose name escapes me would be like whoa....take it down a notch, their are kids starving in Africa ha' know?!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    fuk u storm lioncirculatory organ

FGO JP Team
    FGO NA Team

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    so i'm not all that far into it yet, but

think a mahou tsuki no yome x nasu crossover would be cool?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    Which characters in which verse?
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    We can do a nasu chars in the yome verse to change it up a bit. Though preferably, a sorta merging of the verses would be cooler, where it's not just one verse overtaking the other, though I'm not that far in and don't know how much yome talks about their verse
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Gorgeous~! Happy~! Elegant~! Bobin's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    254676078/BOB
    I think having characters from either verses observing the mysteries of the other verses would be cool, but verse merging is eh.
    BL Character Defining Lines
    Quote Originally Posted by Paitouch View Post
    It's hard having so much online charisma.
    Quote Originally Posted by GayBeamu View Post
    I am an immortal bisexual rainbow motherfucker.
    Quote Originally Posted by Janx View Post
    Despite common belief, I am not actually that big on tentacles.
    Quote Originally Posted by Break View Post
    Anal isnt the only thing you can do without a vagina, Strife-chan.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    I am the greatest and most successful democratic reformer BL has ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fel View Post
    Manly men doing manly and GAR stuff always gives me such a raging MANBONER.
    Quote Originally Posted by Delzor View Post
    I threw away 10k friend points yesterday on summons for the hell of it and woke up this morning with more than I threw away. The fight to 0 fp is endless.

Quote Originally Posted by successor of the Matou family
    "Too slutty"
    "You're too slutty"

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    The beauty* of Mahou Tsukai No Yome is that its mysteries are very minimalistic, but have a tangible feeling of otherworldness and mysticism. It never goes into fine technical details, and offers only elegantly simple cues in that sense, while being very rich with symbolism and significance. The series has a very powerful atmosphere that is ripe with the occult fascination.

So you could certainly pull off mixing one with the other, and do some interesting exploration either way, I would say.

... definitely would suggest leaning more towards MnY's lightness on explanations and "mechanics" as it were, though.

(*Of course the series also has a lot of beauty in its characters and relationships but that's largely besides the current point of the discussion.)
    Last edited by YeOfLittleFaith; June 11th, 2015 at 02:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Rather than Mahoutsukai no Yome, I think Yumekui Merry would work better in Nasuverse. It's just had a perfect setting that complements with the whole Angra Mainyu - Holy Grail.
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

Dapper Deathwing YeOfLittleFaith's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ... How? Nothing in Yumekui Merry is supported in any way whatsoever in Nasuverse. A crossover would be literally just showing Yumekui Merry things in and trying to explain them in nasu logic.

Quote Originally Posted by RadiantBeam View Post
    Not my fault Shirou is an awesome bro to lesbians.

Tell me, Emiya Shirou, do you ever regret becoming a Superhero? Shrimperor's Avatar
    So i am skimming through the 1st chapter of 'Mahoutsukai no Yome' right now, and the first thing that caught my eye is...
    Ellias Ainsworth...

Inb4 he is Julian's father fanfic.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Isn't Julian's father the real Darius?

Who stole my donuts!? Leo Novum's Avatar
    Sandman X Nasu, anyone?
    If I'm an unknown being, then the way I can change is unknown, too…
    So all I have to do… is make them not-unknown.
    - Teddie, Perona 4

Spoiler:

Say what again, I dare you!