Page 12 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 2710111213141722621125121012 ... LastLast

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Well Nabiki gets enraged at having to spend her own money and is will to commit homicide but she rarely gets the axe about it.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Chojomeka View Post
    Well Nabiki gets enraged at having to spend her own money and is will to commit homicide but she rarely gets the axe about it.
    It's a Takahashi-verse. Everyone has there flaws, but the guys are the ones that are bashed the most.
    Because Takahashi doesn't believe that women should be held responsible for abuse. =.=
    (There's a line between slap-stick and abuse that she likes to dance on top of.)
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Quote Originally Posted by whosaidthat View Post
    He's not bashed enough. Out of all people on the series, he is one that will never get enough.

Hell, even Happousai isn't that bad, and he get's sick when he perform a good action.
    Please tell me what Genma has done to make him worse than Happosai or Nabiki for that matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    It's a Takahashi-verse. Everyone has there flaws, but the guys are the ones that are bashed the most.
    Because Takahashi doesn't believe that women should be held responsible for abuse. =.=
    ...Actually she did state that yes Nabiki is the most evil character in the manga....it's the damn anime that made people like her.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Space_Mook View Post
    Please tell me what Genma has done to make him worse than Happosai or Nabiki for that matter.
    ...exactly how long of a list do you want to get? Do you want me to just list the basics, or in-depth? What his actions imply or just the actions themselves?

...Actually she did state that yes Nabiki is the most evil character in the manga....it's the damn anime that made people like her.
    Show me where she said that and I might believe you. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT

Ranma's up there too. He actually the most manipulative character in the series but rarely succeeds. Rule of funny and all.

...exactly how long of a list do you want to get? Do you want me to just list the basics, or in-depth? What his actions imply or just the actions themselves?
    Go for it and I've only read the manga so anything that he does in the anime is going to draw a blank from me.

Blog Entries
    Ranma's up there too. He actually the most manipulative character in the series but rarely succeeds. Rule of funny and all.
    Let me be clear: I never said Ranma wasn't a jerk either; I just blame his father for a great deal of it.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    I'm pretty sure that I said that all the characters are messed up...or at least I thought I said that. So let me say it here: every character in Ranma 1/2 is screwed up in some way, and is a jerk in one way or another.

Go for it and I've only read the manga so anything that he does in the anime is going to draw a blank from me.
    I lied: I don't have a list. But I think if you've read the manga or watched the anime that you should be able to see how Genma can be seen as worse than most of the other characters. Best examples? Torturing his son mentally and physically for his entire life and then basically whoring Ranma out to whoever would do him a favor, whether it be lending money or giving him a free meal.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Let me be clear: I never said Ranma wasn't a jerk either; I just blame his father for a great deal of it.
    Same here.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Cat Fist.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Cat Fist.
    That was a funny one. But by Takahashi logic, the real evil one was Hell's Cradle.

Blog Entries
    Cat Fist is not funny at all, but then I don't have Takahashi's sense of humor.

It's probably my academic background peeking in to say 'oh hey, look at how much mental trauma the kid should have after that'. But then my major doesn't exist in most settings, it seems.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

.....Damn yo-

Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Cat Fist.
    Ranma's never complained about the training itself only that it gave him a stupid fear of cats and a useless technique that he can't use at will. And other characters, Ranma included have put themselves through worse to learn other techniques. Like the Breaking Point and the Chestnut Fist for one.

I lied: I don't have a list. But I think if you've read the manga or watched the anime that you should be able to see how Genma can be seen as worse than most of the other characters. Best examples? Torturing his son mentally and physically for his entire life and then basically whoring Ranma out to whoever would do him a favor, whether it be lending money or giving him a free meal.
    Again Ranma's never complained about Genma's training methods. They still train together throughout the manga and Genma does genuinely care greatly for Ranma. He also never whored Ranma out to anyone at least not in the manga to my knowledge. Hell, he initially refused the offer from Ukyo's dad because of the Tendo agreement the only . Soun was the one who sold out his daughters for food and never informed Akane of Ryoga's curse even when he knew what Pork Butt was doing with his daughter under the guise of P-chan.

I'd go on but this isn't the thread for this.

Don't know the series, besides what Wikipedia has on it. The picture they have of Baki makes him look kind of retarded. Just saying.
    Baki The Grappler is what Nasu would write if he decided to write a Martial Arts manga series with little to no minimal slice of life. The art is a major turn off for most readers though but once you get used to yet it's a great series with some of the best HtH action scenes you can read online.

Hell, it includes a caveman that used to wrestle and eat dinosaurs.

Blog Entries

It's probably my academic background peeking in to say 'oh hey, look at how much mental trauma the kid should have after that'.
    Yeah, same here, though maybe not due to my academic background...
    Like I said, Takahashi likes to dance on the line between slap-stick and abuse, both mental and physical.

@Space_Mook: Your point is "never complained"? *sarcastic laughter* Ever looked into the psychological aspect of being raised that way? Or heard of the term Stockholm Syndrome?
    F/GO SUPPORT

It's probably my academic background peeking in to say 'oh hey, look at how much mental trauma the kid should have after that'. But then my major doesn't exist in most settings, it seems.
    Looking at anything by Takahashi under the logic of real world psychology is an excercise in futility. The world runs on slapstick, simple, extreme personalities which are almost caricatures, and rule of funny.
    Last edited by Fafnir; January 19th, 2012 at 07:46 PM.

Blog Entries
    Of course the other idea, that's slightly related, was Shirou and/or EMIYA having Lucifer (also DMC). MANLY PINK ENERGY SWORDS!
    Archer or Shirou, wielding Lucifer: First I whip it out! Then I thrust it! With great force! Every angle..! It penetrates! Until...! With great strength! I... ram it in! In the end, we are all satisfied, and you are set free.

Forever a Supporting and Worshipping Fan of Fate/Prototype
    Spoiler:

Blog Entries
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blatant innuendo is blatant. Yes? XD
    Extremely so. Only somebody like Dante could manage to not make it sound corny.

The creed of the eroge protagonist?
    If you're going through hell, keep going. - Winston Churchill

There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. - William Shakespeare

How about Master!Dante and....Medea?