Page 1310 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 31081012101260130013051308130913101311131213151320 ... LastLast
Results 26,181 to 26,200 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    In a hypothetical Pokemon/Grand Order crossover, where would you put Rome, London, and Camelot?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    In a hypothetical Pokemon/Grand Order crossover, where would you put Rome, London, and Camelot?
    Rome can be Michina, London can be Darkrai city, and Camelot can be Lucario city.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Nuclear Consensus View Post
    In a hypothetical Pokemon/Grand Order crossover
    Wouldn't you just be remaking Capsule Servant?
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Wouldn't you just be remaking Capsule Servant?
    Capsule Servant wasn't even really Pokemon in gameplay unfortunately.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    Just asking this because I am curious, but since John Carter is basically Public Domain and the Nasuverse has used some Public Domain literary characters and integrated them into the lore... could John Carter have actually happened?

Like he's not Type Mars or anything (In fact he could have been killed by the actual Type Mars when it wipes out all the races on Mars). But conceivable could his story be kinda-sorta integrated into the lore?
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TheInfamousMan View Post
    Just asking this because I am curious, but since John Carter is basically Public Domain and the Nasuverse has used some Public Domain literary characters and integrated them into the lore... could John Carter have actually happened?

Like he's not Type Mars or anything (In fact he could have been killed by the actual Type Mars when it wipes out all the races on Mars). But conceivable could his story be kinda-sorta integrated into the lore?
    The "Mars" he went to was actually just a random marble phantasm'd realm on earth by some elementals.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Da Vinci made concepts of flying machines. According to Monty Python, Bedivere also experimented with flight. Let's have them both on a plane, enjoying the pinnacle of their intellectual paths. As for a conflict... How about the plane is being attacked by Orochi (Warriors Orochi version or otherwise)? Da Vinci and Bedivere work together to get this motherfucking snake of this motherfucking plane.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    Da Vinci made concepts of flying machines. According to Monty Python, Bedivere also experimented with flight. Let's have them both on a plane, enjoying the pinnacle of their intellectual paths. As for a conflict... How about the plane is being attacked by Orochi (Warriors Orochi version or otherwise)? Da Vinci and Bedivere work together to get this motherfucking snake of this motherfucking plane.
    It'd be more appropriate to pair him with everyone's favorite gate-keeper rather than Da Vinci, if going by Monty Python.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    If going by Monty Python, why are you even trying to come up with a serious justification for plot
    This too.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Hey, Python can be serious until it's not.

As an apology for my recent joke suggestion elsewhere, here's something that probably isn't terrible, though it might have been suggested before.

Have there been any Castlevania crossovers featuring Ciel, Arcueid and/or Roa among the cast of characters? Ciel is either a Belmont, a substitute for the Belmont character, or on a team with one of the six Belmonts or Alucard (Ignoring Gabriel because he's not a real Belmont!), or alternatively, with Arc taking the role of Alucard. I suppose the both of them could be on the same side, but even without their canon feuds, I would imagine they should still find each other intolerable, so that's unlikely.

Roa would either take Dracula's place, or be one of the more prominent guests in the castle.

Alternatively, it could be a full world crossover with a 20+ year older Ciel (psychologically, if not physically due to her immortality, working with Soma and Arikado(Alucard) on some sort of supernatural case, perhaps a scheme by Nrvnqsr or Roa. They're vampires, so every crazy cultist wants to resurrect them if we're going by Castlevania rules.

As a TVTropes recommended Castlevania fic writer, I should be the one to do this, but I haven't read Tsukihime yet.

Damn Lords of Shadow...
    I hate MercurySteam...
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

Out of curiosity in a DC cross how strong do you guys think Carter Hall aka Hawkman would be in Type Moon?

For those who don't know who this character is Hawkman is the latest incarnation of the Egyptian Prince Khufu from way back in the late 2500 BC s. He also has a strong connection to the alien metal known as Nth Metal in Earth who's various effects starting with tampering with the fundamental forces, particularly gravity.
    See me wasting my life on fanfics here.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    prefer hawkgirl cos she was like a priestess right
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Yes she was in her first life and Hawkman was once upon a time a Bishop. These two have lived/reincarnated for about 4500 years, there are alot of lives there to use.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    did not know khufu was a bishop

- - - Updated - - -

if he was like a bishop he'd be like really strong cos like AOG stuff

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    did not know khufu was a bishop
    Well, not his life Khufu but one of his later lives was. Carter still remembered enough, or had enough juice/power, to bless a buildings sprinkling systems to kill all the vampires in the building including a vampire born in the middle ages.

Banned
    Blog Entries
    More like a concept crossover than an actual crossover, and wrought from the "Torture Techniques" skill, Fate/Taken. Gudao is captured by Solomon, and either Eliza or Carmilla (I prefer Eliza, but I can see why people might want Carmilla, and yes, as shown by her comments about Carmilla, Eliza does have a "serious" tone of speaking) make the "particular set of skills" speech to get him back.

Comic books can be very very weird and complicated is all I'm saying. I tried that for years and I'm settling for whatever superhero origin you;re doing, make sure it compliments the story and not just following a specific origin story from canon. You'll get less headaches that way.

Carter Hall Master
    Prince Khufu Servant

The re-incarnation part of his origin can be retconned on this specific earth aka your story setting as servant summoning. There really is no need to re-create every aspect of his origin if it causes you so much problem. I can even justify why he has wings as a servant if he doesn't have one back when he was alive.

I have no idea what class to place him by the way.
    Last edited by shikyo21; August 14th, 2016 at 08:19 PM.

Citizen of the World TheInfamousMan's Avatar
    The Elric Saga by Michael Moorcock crossover

Caliburn had been lost in a moment of moral weakness. Artoria knew this, and hated herself for it. And thus, she needed a new sword worthy of a king. On her journey for a great blade, she stumbled on another. A blade of pure black covered in runes, sharp and made for killing. A perfect one... But one that craves for souls. This is the story of the rise and fall of Camelot, and the fall of King Arthur. She was supposed to be the sword's master and yet was its slave. That sword's name is... Stormbringer.

Last edited by TheInfamousMan; August 23rd, 2016 at 04:26 PM.
    Current Works:

Just an Unorthodox Thief (Fate/Zero-Lupin III Crossover) [Updated 7/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

Non-Nasuverse Fics:

A Different Kind of Truth (Jojo's Bizarre Adventure: Steel Ball Run/Persona 4 Crossover) [Updated 3/26/2017] TV Tropes Page

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    A Gate crossover where, instead of connecting to some stock generic fantasy world, the titular gate connects back in time to AoG Earth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]