Page 1316 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 31681612161266130613111314131513161317131813211326 ... LastLast
Results 26,301 to 26,320 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Scumbag View Post
    Also, anyone here who knows of a Type-Moon crossover fanfic with a comedy-centric series? (Like Neptunia, Konosuba, etc.)
    I've seen a few Neptunia fics, but nothing I'd consider required reading. Caliburn and Excalibur both apparently exist in KonoSuba so that would be a starting point.

I was wondering bout dante from Devil may cry, could he combat a servant? Also yamato would have to be a noble phantasm, but what rank as its described as being able to cut through dimensions.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    I was wondering bout dante from Devil may cry, could he combat a servant? Also yamato would have to be a noble phantasm, but what rank as its described as being able to cut through dimensions.
    Dunno. Do some more in depth thinking and then come back when you have the answers yourself.

Blog Entries
    Dante could probably do about as well as Ciel, maybe a bit better. He could most likely fight a defensive battle, but he has no way of creating the same kind of output as a np
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

マリーの味方
    Also, anyone here who knows of a Type-Moon crossover fanfic with a comedy-centric series? (Like Neptunia, Konosuba, etc.)
    someone should do fate/grand order but with kazuma instead of gudao

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Sesto View Post
    someone should do fate/grand order but with kazuma instead of gudao
    That will end really badly for Kazuma.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Depends on if you go the route where the only Servant shown in the party is Mashu and the partners for each Order, or if you have him summon others.

The latter would be easier to do that sorta thing, but would also make the party more cluttered, and which Servants you pick for that become more arbitrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    So if Kazuma summoned Kiyohime, do you think they'd just instantly get married or would he be turned off by her Mad Enhancement?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    IMO, probably a similar reaction he has to Darkness's thing
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

マリーの味方
    i'm pretty sure it'd end with kazuma being burnt alive

Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    Dante could probably do about as well as Ciel, maybe a bit better. He could most likely fight a defensive battle, but he has no way of creating the same kind of output as a np
    I disagree, If you read the lore of a devil arm most would seem pretty noble phantasmy, Like yamato cuts dimensions and rebellions cut anything in the material realm if i remember correctly.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Quote Originally Posted by zikari8 View Post
    So if Kazuma summoned Kiyohime, do you think they'd just instantly get married or would he be turned off by her Mad Enhancement?
    Three Possible ends:

1. He'll end up getting burned the moment he introduces his team mates. (All of them being chicks, which raises Kiyohime's suspicion meter.)
    2. He'll get genre savvy enough that he'll get a free-waifu with 100% Loyalty points from the start and accepts Kiyohime's feelings. Then dies of snu-snu due to trying to imitate Doujin protags on their "Wedding Night".
    3. He'll play along with Kiyohime while scheming to find a way to use up all of his command seals...and he succeeds. And later he finds the command seals restored, courtesy of Aqua. He also gets burned by Kiyohime after she confirms his intentions...also courtesy of Aqua.

Unless he's got EX-Rank Luck, he ain't living past 3 days with best fire breathing waifu.
    Last edited by Grand_Scumbag; January 27th, 2017 at 07:57 AM.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    You are severely underestimating Dante.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

US Friend Code
    Three Possible ends:

1. He'll end up getting burned the moment he introduces his team mates. (All of them being chicks, which raises Kiyohime's suspicion meter.)
    2. He'll get genre savvy enough that he'll get a free-waifu with 100% Loyalty points from the start and accepts Kiyohime's feelings. Then dies of snu-snu due to trying to imitate Doujin protags on their "Wedding Night".
    3. He'll play along with Kiyohime while scheming to find a way to use up all of his command seals...and he succeeds. And later he finds the command seals restored, courtesy of Aqua. He also gets burned by Kiyohime after she confirms his intentions...also courtesy of Aqua.

Unless he's got EX-Rank Luck, he ain't living past 3 days with best fire breathing waifu.
    The only person with higher luck than Kazuma that's been introduced is Eris, who is the goddess of fortune.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    The only person with higher luck than Kazuma that's been introduced is Eris, who is the goddess of fortune.
    Wait, Kazuma's luck is already that high? I guess that leaves his personal luck outta the question then...which means that surviving Kiyohime requires a lot of planning on his part, provided Aqua and his other party members won't screw everything up.

Wait, won't it mean he'd be suitable in summoning a Lancer Class Servant?

High Luck Master + Low Luck Servant Logic and all.

Cu Chulainn might live longer if Kazuma summons him, lol.

US Friend Code
    Wait, Kazuma's luck is already that high? I guess that leaves his personal luck outta the question then...which means that surviving Kiyohime requires a lot of planning on his part, provided Aqua and his other party members won't screw everything up.

Wait, won't it mean he'd be suitable in summoning a Lancer Class Servant?

High Luck Master + Low Luck Servant Logic and all.

Cu Chulainn might live longer if Kazuma summons him, lol.
    Ha, Kazuma's luck is almost entirely cancelled out due to his party's low luck stats.

Quote Originally Posted by TheSpy View Post
    Ha, Kazuma's luck is almost entirely cancelled out due to his party's low luck stats.
    I thought they simply had shitty and imbalanced distribution of points to their stats?

Pragmatic Servants like Archer EMIYA or Assassin (Kiritsugu) might work, to compensate for the party's G-ranked luck.

Also, what are Kazuma's chances of survival if he summons Raikou instead? lol

US Friend Code
    I thought they simply had shitty and imbalanced distribution of points to their stats?

Pragmatic Servants like Archer EMIYA or Assassin (Kiritsugu) might work, to compensate for the party's G-ranked luck.

Also, what are Kazuma's chances of survival if he summons Raikou instead? lol
    Aqua's stats were maxed out from the beginning, so her horrible luck and below average intelligence can't be fixed by levelling up. Megumin is physically stronger than Kazuma thanks to her level, so there does seem to be some passive boost to stats involved.

No idea who Raikou is however.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    You are severely underestimating Dante.
    I don't think so. Dante is really hard to kill and can dish out a lot of damage, but I don't think he can produce the bulk output of a NP
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

I don't think so. Dante is really hard to kill and can dish out a lot of damage, but I don't think he can produce the bulk output of a NP

I Think your understimating dante.