Page 1318 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 31881812181268130813131316131713181319132013231328 ... LastLast
Results 26,341 to 26,360 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Nero could never shred an ax like he can.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Dueling with Giant Robots to achieve Understanding naschyamamoto's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    So Mobile Armors, like Hashmal, are made to fight A-Rays and Liners- and based on MHX's ship's design, because why not. Then when Mobile Armors either start going berserk or attacking human civilians, Gundams are made. They're nimbler, but not as fast, yet the human pilots allow for more adaptability and better strategy (human ingenuity trumps all and all that).
    In the end, only 13 of 72 Gundam pilots are able to survive the war, primarily relying on 'take-you-with-me' stalemates to even the odds, but it's a strong enough effort (especially with weapons like the Dainsleif- Nanolaminate's super-strong against them [for some reason]) that the Liners give up for now and retreat. However, the cost of the victory is so severe that it's traumatized the entire Earth Sphere. So Gjallarhorn quickly works to bury memories of the war, even at the cost of having proper weapons with which to fight the A-Rays if (when) they return.
    Go ahead 300 years, when Tekkadan's formed and IBO's occurring, and sometime during Season 2 (probably right after Hashmal) they show up and start wrecking stuff.

How does that sound?
    Last edited by naschyamamoto; February 2nd, 2017 at 03:18 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    There was contributing. And suggestions and . . . okay a bunch of people demanding me to write this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Well yeah, that last one always happens.

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Obviously Konosuba's Excalibur would summon Richard.
    It's Konosuba, so...

...Monthy Python Arthur...?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by naschyamamoto View Post
    So Mobile Armors, like Hashmal, are made to fight A-Rays and Liners- and based on MHX's ship's design, because why not. Then when Mobile Armors either start going berserk or attacking human civilians, Gundams are made. They're nimbler, but not as fast, yet the human pilots allow for more adaptability and better strategy (human ingenuity trumps all and all that).
    In the end, only 13 of 72 Gundam pilots are able to survive the war, primarily relying on 'take-you-with-me' stalemates to even the odds, but it's a strong enough effort (especially with weapons like the Dainsleif- Nanolaminate's super-strong against them [for some reason]) that the Liners give up for now and retreat. However, the cost of the victory is so severe that it's traumatized the entire Earth Sphere. So Gjallarhorn quickly works to bury memories of the war, even at the cost of having proper weapons with which to fight the A-Rays if (when) they return.
    Go ahead 300 years, when Tekkadan's formed and IBO's occurring, and sometime during Season 2 (probably right after Hashmal) they show up and start wrecking stuff.

How does that sound?
    The only thing that strikes me is where the A-RAys and Ether Lines came from? in Notes they're creations/evolutions of humans due to Earth dying and flooding the atmosphere with Grain. So if earth isn't dying and humanities still around, how did they show up? And why do they want to fight humanity? Answer those two questions and you'll be good.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

"Perfectly balanced. As all swamps should be." TheSpy's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Grand_Scumbag View Post
    It's Konosuba, so...

...Monthy Python Arthur...?
    At which point it stops being a Type-Moon Crossover.

I was wondering if someone somehow summoned queen azshara as a servant, what would her NP be? She would be a immensely powerful caster at least.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

マリーの味方
    As she honed her command over the lake's energies, she infused a drop of its living waters into her bejeweled scepter. Queen Azshara's enchanted scepter afforded her great power. Imbued with the Well of Eternity's potent waters, it held sway over the rivers and the seas, aquatic creatures of all kinds, and the life energies that stirred within Azshara herself. She granted it a new name, one befitting its remarkable properties: Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides.

Azshara herself oversaw the construction of Lathar'Lazal, a temple of Elune built on the western edges of Kalimdor.[7] As masons constructed the temple, Azshara shaped the waters around it with Sharas'dal, Scepter of Tides. She spoke the names of the rivers and the seas, and they moved at her command. Salt water from the roaring ocean and fresh water from the mountain streams trickled to Azshara's side. With the flick of her wrist, the queen partitioned them into great lakes that hugged Lathar'Lazal's sturdy foundation. Creatures of all kinds populated these waters, and they were at Azshara's beck and call. Whenever she walked the bridges of Lathar'Lazal, nearby schools of exotic fish would array themselves in colorful patterns. She even kept a colossal sea giant bound to one of the lakes. She used her scepter to make him perform tricks and feats of strength, much to the delight of the watching Highborne. Curious night elves from the far corners of the empire journeyed to Lathar'Lazal to study the mythical creature and his habits.
    I haven't kept up to date with all the new Legion stuff, but maybe this thing. Though I imagine she'd have multiple NPs, with maybe something related to her life post-naga transformation

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Asunder's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Toying with the idea of Extra/SAO, would Jinako react in the same way to fighting monster mobs that she did with the grail war and fighting real people? IIRC Hack and Slash games are her thing so would she be more in her element right?

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    I thought Jinako played League.
    canon finish apo vol 3

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Asunder View Post
    Toying with the idea of Extra/SAO, would Jinako react in the same way to fighting monster mobs that she did with the grail war and fighting real people? IIRC Hack and Slash games are her thing so would she be more in her element right?
    I feel like she would be more suited for a support class to Karna while he's obliterating everything.

Oh, wait. I forgot SAO doesn't have any support classes. Or any classes. Or any weapons aside from swords.

But really, Jinako is more of a fighting game girl anyway.
    Last edited by AvengerEmiya; February 13th, 2017 at 04:20 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    I feel like she would be more suited for a support class to Karna while he's obliterating everything.

Oh, wait. I forgot SAO doesn't have any support classes. Or any classes. Or any weapons aside from swords.

But really, Jinako is more of a fighting game girl anyway.
    Pretty sure it had axes and spears.

JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Also throwing knives!
    canon finish apo vol 3

US Friend Code
    Knives are just smaller swords.

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Also chakrams, but you need to use two of the bizarrely limited and unincreasable skill slots to use those.

Progressive is significantly better than vanilla, but unfortunately, while that is saying something, it's not saying enough. Kawahara still can't write a female character to save his life.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok View Post
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

So what creatures from other series would qualify as beast class creatures? I was thinking maybe Deathwing and Sargeras from wow?
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    So what creatures from other series would qualify as beast class creatures? I was thinking maybe Deathwing and Sargeras from wow?
    Alucard completely unsealed (Level 0) but before eating Shroedinger; Alex Mercer (Prototype II version), Eve (Parasite Eve), Albert Wesker (RE Saga), any main boss BOW from the RE Saga.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

DC's Supersons Jon Kent/Superboy and Damian Wayne/Robin meets Mama Ryougi Shiki in Japan. The boys were off into a misadventure and just so happens to bump into Shiki while investigating a series of attacks happening in Japan for the past few weeks.

How much trouble will these two knuckleheads get into this time?

US Friend Code
    194,434,580 - IGN Ritsuka
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ereus View Post
    Sargeras, sure, but Grima from FE: Awakening could swallow Deathwing without even having to chew him up.
    Likes attention, shiny objects, and... a ball of yarn?
    F/GO Supports

I joined two years too late...
    That makes me think of Rin as a loan shark.
    Admittedly, she'd probably be the hottest loan shark you'll ever meet. She'd probably make you smile as she sucked you dry.

Oh dear, that doesn't sound like yuri at all.
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlet View Post
    Not with that attitude.

The premise is based on Tomb of the Sun God fanfic.

Dan Garret Blue Beetle in the 1930s/1940s competes with a handful of magi to retrieve the blue scarab.
    Last edited by shikyo21; May 13th, 2017 at 09:14 PM.

Good day to everyone aboard. I Just want to ask a little quetion.
    What is your opinion about Shirou's UBW as a qurik in Boku no Hero Academia universe?
    Yes, Shirou Emiya is overused character and we ought to give more attention to other TM character, but please bear with me for a second.

So Here's the detaill.
    This "Shirou" is an in-universe Shirou of BnHA, not a transferred or reincnarnated Shirou. So, his power is not magic UBW. But, I wish to incorporated Shiroru's UBW in BnHA universe. Thus, it appearance as a quirk. Usually, his power manifest in the form of weapon conjuration.
    That's it, for now.

So, I really want to hear your opinion it.
    I thank you for responding to this.
    And pardon me for any mispelled or misusse of grammar or word(s).
    Selapis kelopak mata membatasi aku dan engkau
    Setiap napas mendekatkan sekaligus menjauhkan kita
    Engkau membubatku putus asa dan mencinta
    Pada saat yang sama

Dee from book Supernova - Gelombang / Wave