Page 1322 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 32282212221272131213171320132113221323132413271332 ... LastLast
Results 26,421 to 26,440 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Ah, I was only talking generally about Stands in Fate using the original seven from F/SN as examples.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Ah, I was only talking generally about Stands in Fate using the original seven from F/SN as examples.
    True enough, and yeah, those all are giving me ideas now. I dunno why this crossover idea isn't more popular. There's so much possible.

Blog Entries
    Bringing everyone from the Jojo and Fate side together to team up in the summoning of Servants... only to have both teams buzz off to tackle separate Grail Wars...

I'm not following. It's barely a crossover at that point. Unless you want to alternate chapters between America and Japan or you want to do the Pokemon thing of releasing two side-by-side titles.

I agree with You. Stands really feel like an offshoot of Heaven's Feel, and vampires really are the most sensible Jojo/Moon blend.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    Bringing everyone from the Jojo and Fate side together to team up in the summoning of Servants... only to have both teams buzz off to tackle separate Grail Wars...

I'm not following. It's barely a crossover at that point. Unless you want to alternate chapters between America and Japan or you want to do the Pokemon thing of releasing two side-by-side titles.

I agree with You. Stands really feel like an offshoot of Heaven's Feel, and vampires really are the most sensible Jojo/Moon blend.
    For that first part, yeah, I agree it's probably too much for one work or for one person to keep track of. And I only partially agree with You on that. Sure, there is potential to ideas regarding Jojo vampires in the Type-Moon DA hierarchy and vs the Burial Agency and whatnot. However, I don't believe Stands and Servants should be mutually exclusive or TM characters should have Stands. Besides, that can be written around by making Stands an independent category of mystery with some relation to HF, but due to arrogance and rarity, no magus has ever really studied them.

- - - Updated - - -

For the record, I was planning on alternating chapters between America and Japan and having the Morioh group split up as support for both teams. Plus, Passione may have gotten involved.

Also, at some point, the two groups, or at least parts of them, would reconvene once things got too dicey in one location, and the prison break plan would basically be Iskandar charging through with the Gordius Wheel and whisking them away.

Also, I just realized that Pucci's plan is kinda similar to Araya's plan in KnK, and they're both voiced by George. What a coincidence, or is it?

Also, how do you guys feel about White Snake possibly having the ability to steal Command Seals and store them in disks?
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; August 31st, 2018 at 11:06 PM.

Hello there. I'm new, but I am curious about some things since I'm trying to think up an FGO x Bionicle quest. Thing is, I'm having some trouble thinking up a story, but also figuring out other things like mechanics and details of FGO's plot and how I could tweak or modify it. Would anyone like to give a suggestion about a plot idea? I was thinking at least for themes to follow along the lines of Bionicle's Three Virtues: Unity, Duty, and Destiny. Also, perhaps this would be the first time an alien is summoned as a Servant?

Edit: Hello? Anyone here? I'd love to have some feedback please.
    Last edited by LightUnite; September 5th, 2018 at 11:38 AM.

Blog Entries
    It's the middle of the day on a Wednesday. Most people are at work or in school around this time of day.

I'm only here to point it out because my teacher cancelled class.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Christ I feel like an idiot.

Blog Entries
    Don't worry about it. Just come back and check on this thread in a day or two, and you might have some feedback from people who know anything about Bionicle. God knows I don't.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

Quote Originally Posted by LightUnite View Post
    Edit: Hello? Anyone here? I'd love to have some feedback please.
    What Imperial said. This thread isn't all that active even in the summer months, when I attempted several times to float my JoJo/Fate crossover. Heck, it was dead for over a month before I restarted it.

Based on a discussion I had in Jojo's Bizarre Threadventure, I have a new idea for a crossover. What about Battle Tendency, but in the Nasuverse? This will occur in a mixed-Fate/Tsukihime world, so anything goes, the Pillar Men will be in the DAA hierarchy, the Burial Agency will also be working with the Nazis and the Joestar crew, and Kars will want to become the Ultimate One of Earth with the Red Stone.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LightUnite View Post
    Also, perhaps this would be the first time an alien is summoned as a Servant?
    Altera says hi.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Altera says hi.
    Thought of saying that earlier, but forgot. Thanks for making that clear.

Also, another JJBA related query, but do you guys think Hamon would be effective against all bloodsucking species?

Depends on what said bloodsuckers think of the sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Depends on what said bloodsuckers think of the sun.
    It's important to note that when Baron Zeppeli described why Hamon worked on vampires to Jonathan, he told him Hamon is effective because it, as a power derived from bloodflow, is effective against those who derive power from stealing the blood of others. In other words, they're two sides of the same coin.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    but do you guys think Hamon would be effective against all bloodsucking species?
    No.

Hamon is effective against the undead in Jojo because it creates a wavelength that cancels out the one that the undead have in their bodies which keeps them immortal and is why they fall apart when touched by the Hamon.

No.

Hamon is effective against the undead in Jojo because it creates a wavelength that cancels out the one that the undead have in their bodies which keeps them immortal and is why they fall apart when touched by the Hamon.
    Zeppeli also said that when the power of Hamon, derived from blood flow, interacts with the power of vampires, to steal the blood of others, there is an explosive reaction. It stands to reason that the same is true for other blood suckers.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Zeppeli also said that when the power of Hamon, derived from blood flow, interacts with the power of vampires, to steal the blood of others, there is an explosive reaction. It stands to reason that the same is true for other blood suckers.
    Can I have a citation for this please?

Can I have a citation for this please?
    Here.
    http://mangakakalot.com/chapter/phan...ood/chapter_20

I can't figure out how to put in screenshots, but once I do, I'll insert those as well as a possible screencap from the corresponding anime episode.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; September 9th, 2018 at 05:57 PM.