Page 1337 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 3378371237128713271332133513361337133813391342 ... LastLast
Results 26,721 to 26,740 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    So how would Cosmos from Saint Seiya work within the context of the Nasuverse?
    It does not.

Saint Seiya does not seem, but it is a setting as broken as Demonbane and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Hell, the mere awekening of Poseidon's power in its arc was enough to metaphysically shake the whole universe.

There are only two valid options: or do you nerf Saint Seiya (because even a Bronze Saint can walk in Chernobyl and not suffer radiation poisoning), or you buff the Nasuverse (because otherwise the first time one of the sides cen in even a minor scuffle the Nasu-side unadultered would be slaughtered).

Or do I have to remember you that Seventh Sense = Lightspeed Movement Enabled and Eight Sense = Saint Seiya's equivalent of the frakking Third Sorcery Enabled?
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    It does not.

Saint Seiya does not seem, but it is a setting as broken as Demonbane and Tengen Toppa Gurren Lagann.

Hell, the mere awekening of Poseidon's power in its arc was enough to metaphysically shake the whole universe.

There are only two valid options: or do you nerf Saint Seiya (because even a Bronze Saint can walk in Chernobyl and not suffer radiation poisoning), or you buff the Nasuverse (because otherwise the first time one of the sides cen in even a minor scuffle the Nasu-side unadultered would be slaughtered).

Or do I have to remember you that Seventh Sense = Lightspeed Movement Enabled and Eight Sense = Saint Seiya's equivalent of the frakking Third Sorcery Enabled?
    Well, yes, I did plan on nerfing it and the senses, except maybe for Eighth Sense, because the number of people that actually reach that sense can be counted on one hand.

My question is if cosmos could function as it normally does in canon, being a forced tied to the creation of the universe/big bang.

Its basically to add some extra lore in story like a magus researching cosmos to trace it back to the root.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    New CG idea. What about a tale in which Suzaku and Lelouch not only find themselves on opposite sides, but they also summon Servants who have their own complex history, Lancelot (as a Saber) and Artoria post-FSN? I feel Suzaku and Lancelot could connect on a very deep level in regards to baring a burden of guilt and the whole perfect knight thing, and Lelouch and Artoria post-FSN might have an interesting dynamic, especially if Artoria decides not to take so much shit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    My question is if cosmos could function as it normally does in canon, [...]
    Even in canon it doesn't work like it's stated to work, so go for it. Remember, though, that magecraft works off anthropological foundations.

Quote Originally Posted by SpoonyViking View Post
    Even in canon it doesn't work like it's stated to work, so go for it.
    What do you mean? The description of it is pretty cut and dry.

You tap into the force of your inner universe to punch/freeze/chain/etc your opponent to death
    Remember, though, that magecraft works off anthropological foundations.
    Wouldn't exactly be magecraft though, if I'm keeping it 1:1 from SS, since its something everything in the universe possess, and could potential use.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; February 14th, 2019 at 10:17 AM.

What do you mean? The description of it is pretty cut and dry.

You tap into the force of your inner universe to punch/freeze/chain/etc your oppent to death
    Yeah, and then you have the mind / soul destroying attacks, the attacks that rip dimensional holes, magic music, etc., just for starters.

Yeah, and then you have the mind / soul destroying attacks, the attacks that rip dimensional holes, magic music, etc., just for starters.
    Yeah, like the Gemini Saint (read: anyone in this position and anyone that has studied on the prospect of getting this Cloth) and their dimensional bullshittery (aka: application of the frakking Kaleidoscope), the Acquarius (and every single frost/cold/freeze user) that can reach Absolute Zero, the Phoenix Cloth and its immortality-via-regeneration (seriously, the joke here in Italy is that, if Phoenix Ikki does not pull a 'dead and reborn' stunt one time for season there is something worse righ behind the corner), and I do not even want to start with the 108 broken powers that Hades' Spectres possess.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Yeah, like the Gemini Saint (read: anyone in this position and anyone that has studied on the prospect of getting this Cloth) and their dimensional bullshittery (aka: application of the frakking Kaleidoscope), the Acquarius (and every single frost/cold/freeze user) that can reach Absolute Zero, the Phoenix Cloth and its immortality-via-regeneration (seriously, the joke here in Italy is that, if Phoenix Ikki does not pull a 'dead and reborn' stunt one time for season there is something worse righ behind the corner), and I do not even want to start with the 108 broken powers that Hades' Spectres possess.
    Isn't most of the higher end stuff, Ikkis rezzing aside, due to 7th sense? Which is basically miracles but as a weapon?

I did say I would nerf most of the senses.

You misunderstand: my point is less about what is overpowered and what isn't and more how Saint Seiya isn't exactly big on consistency.

You misunderstand: my point is less about what is overpowered and what isn't and more how Saint Seiya isn't exactly big on consistency.
    Oh, I get what you mean now.

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    It does not.

With things like lolGoB and Velber laying around, I think it's not that bad. Besides, we're dealing with a verse that is mostly raw power and one that is mostly haxxed to hell.

Well, vaguely. Before I leave, I also want to remind many here that plenty of people are currently living in Chernobyl.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    New CG idea. What about a tale in which Suzaku and Lelouch not only find themselves on opposite sides, but they also summon Servants who have their own complex history, Lancelot (as a Saber) and Artoria post-FSN? I feel Suzaku and Lancelot could connect on a very deep level in regards to baring a burden of guilt and the whole perfect knight thing, and Lelouch and Artoria post-FSN might have an interesting dynamic, especially if Artoria decides not to take so much shit.
    Is this a grail war or something else.

Honestly, I'd say give Lelouch Pre-FSN Saber if anything, both because you could have Lelouch abuse the hell outta of her power unlike Shirou, but work on Lelouch either coming to care for her as a friend, or realizing shes not just a killing machine, and that shes an actual person with her own set of issues.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; February 15th, 2019 at 12:16 PM.

I was thinking non-Grail War, but not sure how. In any case, pre-FSN Saber and Lrlouch feels too predictable, and examining pre-FSN Saber has been done to death. I find post-FSN Saber a far more interesting idea because she's undergone her character development, and she could act more as an advisor and counteract C.C. That, and I wanna see that CD in action.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

But would she even be summonable, considering post-FSN shes busy waiting for Shirou? FGO not withstanding of course.

Maybe UBW Saber? Since by stories end she right about the point where she may or may not give up on the grail?
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; February 15th, 2019 at 01:46 PM.

I was thinking the World/Dimensional Supervisor would pluck her out of Avalon to help deal with the Sword of Akasha, and yes, I'm thinking UBW Saber. Even then, she definitely gave up on the Grail.

Would not say that.

More like

"Even if I did not get my wish, this is not a bad thing"

Plus it would invalidate the whole point of the Fate route if she did.

How so? In UBW, she basically came to a similar conclusion on her own, without Shirou's dick.

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    How so? In UBW, she basically came to a similar conclusion on her own, without Shirou's dick.
    She never came to a conclusion like that, all she did was be okay with destroying the grail because it was evil, but she never gave up on the hope of changing Camelots end.

Shirou was 100% vital in this, beyond the nail, in getting her to be okay with how things ended, and to realize shes not at fault for everything that happened.

Again, she looks to be at the point where she could potentially give up, but nothing like the Fate Route is shown.

I swear she also said based on Archer's and Shirou's fight, that she had realized there was no point in regretting her actions because the ideal she fought for couldn't be wrong, and that she found her own answer, even if Shirou didn't give her salvation.

Honestly it depends on what you have planned for her beyond her role as advisor, since even C.C. got developed as a character.