Page 1338 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 3388381238128813281333133613371338133913401343 ... LastLast
Results 26,741 to 26,760 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Honestly it depends on what you have planned for her beyond her role as advisor, since even C.C. got developed as a character.
    What I plan is to put her character development from UBW to the test, so to speak, with everything Lelouch attempts to pull, and Saber will attempt to apply the lessons she's learned from UBW, trying to advise Lelouch, who she sees as a sort of kindred spirit in the sense that he turned himself into a symbol, to try and retain his humanity, and also, I plan to try and showcase how Saber post-UBW might deal with a Master like Kerry. That, and she will be there as Artoria Pendragon the human who's around to keep her dear friends safe and because she believes Britannia is hurting people, and not the King of Knights.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    I am trying to cross this series with Tomorrowland. Any ideas on how to start?

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What I plan is to put her character development from UBW to the test, so to speak, with everything Lelouch attempts to pull, and Saber will attempt to apply the lessons she's learned from UBW, trying to advise Lelouch, who she sees as a sort of kindred spirit in the sense that he turned himself into a symbol, to try and retain his humanity, and also, I plan to try and showcase how Saber post-UBW might deal with a Master like Kerry. That, and she will be there as Artoria Pendragon the human who's around to keep her dear friends safe and because she believes Britannia is hurting people, and not the King of Knights.
    Sounds like great angle.
    Quote Originally Posted by AsGryffynn View Post
    Tomorrowland like the movie?

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    The Clooney movie? Best bet would be a Grand Order crossover, You already have a scientist who has accurately predicted the end of the world, replace Roman with Clooney, MC with Girl and Robot with Mash. Just say that instead of the machine creating a self fulling prophecy, have timeline shenanigans destroying the world instead.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Sounds like great angle.
    Thanks. Forgot to say that Saber would also quickly figure out Lelouch is an agent of the Counter Force and would basically bounce of CC character-wise when the two are alone. She would also try and be a sort of big sister to some of the Black Knights, particularly Kallen, and her struggle with Lancelot being on the opposite side would be kind of like Lelouch and Suzaku's struggle, except this time Artoria would know how to address Lancelot's problems, to a degree.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Running away from Falconetti AsGryffynn's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    The Clooney movie? Best bet would be a Grand Order crossover, You already have a scientist who has accurately predicted the end of the world, replace Roman with Clooney, MC with Girl and Robot with Mash. Just say that instead of the machine creating a self fulling prophecy, have timeline shenanigans destroying the world instead.
    Yeah, but I am trying to wrap around the part where the future looks utopian. How do we get there? The Root seems to immediately detach any utopian timelines from itself.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah, but I am trying to wrap around the part where the future looks utopian. How do we get there? The Root seems to immediately detach any utopian timelines from itself.
    I see two angles you could go at it from. Either go with the classic "one person's utopia is anothers distopia" and have it look peaceful but there to be lots of unrest underneath the surface. Totalitarian, or some offshoot. Like Psychopass looks great on the surface, but explodes people when they get too stressed out.

Or you can have that as the the instigating issue. Have the future get pruned for being TOO good, and that's what will destroy the world. For extra emotional impact, you can hide that fact until the end. Just have them know that the future disappears and have to go correct history, but when it comes to the climax have the gut punch that the future was too good and the history the heroes have been restoring actually makes things worse overall. From there you can either go for the downer ending of a worse but existing world or go optimistic and have the characters bullshit through the problem with hope, gumption and heroes from across time.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

I think I've finally come up with a good way to introduce Servants in a Code Geass crossover while making it not really a HGW-type setting, at least, not a conventional one. In this idea, during the invasion of Japan, the Geass Order and affiliates went on a secret mission to Fuyuki to retrieve the Greater Grail, fighting Zouken on one side and Shirou, Rin, and El-Melloi on another in a three-way struggle. Long story short, it basically went like Apo backstory in which the Britannians cart of the Greater Grail, Zouken dies of shock, but the others live to fight another day, waiting for the chance to locate and destroy the Greater Grail. The Geass Order, having realized what the Grail's infinite mana when complete could do, decide to attempt the Heaven's Feel ritual to complete the Sword of Akasha, and they start a sort of Grail War with Masters being picked from among individuals in various factions that are already at war, such as the Black Knights, the Britannian Army, the EU, etc. Realizing the threat to the world, the Dimensional Supervisor plucks Artoria from Avalon and bonds her to Lelouch as an irregular 8th Servant unconnected to the Grail, after he had already gained Geass not too long before.

Also, how do you guys think a Servant with high MR would be able to throw off a Geass from Code Geass? Personally, I think they could shrug them off with no problem because even particularly strong-willed humans have been shown to almost throw off or completely throw off Geass commands.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Rin geass's shirou in a HF bad end. So I guess you'd have to establish the difference between the two.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Easy enough, since CG Geass seems more like ESP than magic.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If it's ESP then MR would have no effect
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    If it's ESP then MR would have no effect
    Huh. Interesting. I was thinking about either making it an ESP ability or a Mystic Eye.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I don't think MR works against things that aren't magic.

Willpower saving check.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Caladbolg II would be resistant to The World much the same way Tusk Act IV/Super Spin was, right?

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    My dude, remember to spoiler tag these things.

I suppose Caladbolg would ignore Time Stop, but not for the reasons you are thinking of.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

How is that a spoiler? Steel Ball has been finished for like, 8 years.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    This is a TM forum, not a Jojo forum. No here's expected to have read everything Jojo, especially outside of the Jojo thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

I wonder how Moriarty would react to the existence of the Grail Mud/the corruption of the Fuyuki Grail if he were summoned, and how that might gel with his previous plans of destroying the world with math or whatever?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    He wants to see if he was right in that he can literally break the planet, the extinction of humanity isn't the goal.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP