Page 1339 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 339839123912891329133413371338133913401341 ... LastLast
Results 26,761 to 26,780 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    So then would the mud be of any use to him for any reason at all?
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So then would the mud be of any use to him for any reason at all?
    for evil reasons
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    for evil reasons
    Cool, so I can use him as midboss of sorts who wants to use the Grail Mud to achieve his calculations or something like that, or maybe just do whatever.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Just don't instantly gravitate towards making him Archer, since the reason he's Archer in F/GO is highly specific to F/GO's conditions. Otherwise, do whatever you want, I reckon.

Or if the reason he's not a Caster in your thing is explained upon in said thing, then that's cool too.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Just don't instantly gravitate towards making him Archer, since the reason he's Archer in F/GO is highly specific to F/GO's conditions. Otherwise, do whatever you want, I reckon.

Or if the reason he's not a Caster in your thing is explained upon in said thing, then that's cool too.
    I already plan to have Solomon as my Caster with Olga as his Master, and honestly, he just filled the Archer slot for my planned roster too well, and with Adashino, there's something. Also, he'd make a decent villain for a post-UBW Fuyuki War IMO alongside Zouken, especially if Waver gets involved.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Like I said, devil's in the details. Gotta cover one's bases. Bases covered? Good! The way I see it, as long as there's a justification, no matter how small, as long as its acknowledged and considered that's fine. Then, it's time to focus energy on what matters the most in a story--figuring out said story's happenings.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Thanks, and that's what I'm essentially trying to do at this moment. Figure out how everything fits together, especially in the Fuyuki side of things because that's only half of my story.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    He wants to see if he was right in that he can literally break the planet, the extinction of humanity isn't the goal.
    Was this a thing in the original Doyle books? I just honestly wonder.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Was this a thing in the original Doyle books? I just honestly wonder.
    Moriarty was a mathematician, but he did not try to destroy the planet no.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Skull View Post
    Moriarty was a mathematician, but he did not try to destroy the planet no.
    Yeah, that particular plot point only comes from Isaac Asimov's The Ultimate Crime, a short story set in the Sherlock universe.

Spoiler:
    Quick question. How do you guys think Bohemian Rhapsody from Stone Ocean and Heroic Spirits/Servants might interact, especially those Servants with visual media depictions of themselves or who are strongly defined by their tales? Do you think they'd basically be affected like most normal people, even if they don't really have souls so to speak?
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; March 29th, 2019 at 08:05 PM.

Blog Entries
    Spoiler:
    [[The fact that Heroic Spirits often meet grisly ends presumably makes them very weak to Bohemian Rhapsody's power.

Probably something along the lines of Saber gets afflicted with BR so she sees Mordred appear in front of her and the end result of Camlann will happen with both of them killing each other unless she finds a way to dispel BR. ]]
    Last edited by Skull; March 29th, 2019 at 08:16 PM.

Spoiler:
    [[The fact that Heroic Spirits often meet grisly ends presumably makes them very weak to Bohemian Rhapsody's power.

Probably something along the lines of Saber gets afflicted with BR so she sees Mordred appear in front of her and the end result of Camlann will happen with both of them killing each other unless she finds a way to dispel BR. ]]
    Spoiler:
    Figured as much, but since HS's are the crystallization of legend, I wasn't sure how they'd be affected by other stories/crystallizations of human storytelling, and moreover, if they could be affected by legends of other figures they themselves identified deeply with. Also, obviously their souls wouldn't be split from their bodies, since they are just concentrations of mana with a spiritual core supported by a Master. In addition, for Saber, I was thinking she somehow faces a wildly inaccurate version of herself from some storybook or TV series or something and is forced to repeat her legend.

Also, the MA would likely flip out at the implications of such a power to act as a sort of mini-Throne/summoning system, and Chaldea might even be interested in harnessing it. Just a thought.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Spoiler:
    In addition, for Saber, I was thinking she somehow faces a wildly inaccurate version of herself from some storybook or TV series or something and is forced to repeat her legend.
    Spoiler:
    While certainly someone else could be the source of alternate King Arthurs that Saber could fight, I don't think they would come from Saber herself since the apparitions are based on what you yourself know hence Wes Bluemarine not being affected at all due to being an amnesiac.

Spoiler:
    While certainly someone else could be the source of alternate King Arthurs that Saber could fight, I don't think they would come from Saber herself since the apparitions are based on what you yourself know hence Wes Bluemarine not being affected at all due to being an amnesiac.
    Spoiler:
    Oh, right. Can't believe I forgot about that. Still, that leaves room for other Servants to be affected by versions of legends they themselves knew and identified with, even if it wasn't their own.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    It works like Skip BR entirely it's the shittiest Stand I've ever seen.
    Last edited by Rafflesiac; March 29th, 2019 at 09:11 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    It works like Skip BH entirely it's the shittiest Stand I've ever seen.
    ???

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    BR is bad
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Your opinion, but ok, thanks for the clarification.

Is there any magecraft out there that does something similar to Burning the House Down and Underworld from JJBA Part VI?