Page 1340 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 340840124012901330133513381339134013411342 ... LastLast
Results 26,781 to 26,800 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Is there any magecraft out there that does something similar to Burning the House Down and Underworld from JJBA Part VI?
    The closest I can think of would be the events of Paradox Spiral.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Illusion magecraft.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Illusion magecraft.
    Those two Stands do more than illusions though. They use the memories of places and give certain memories form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Those two Stands do more than illusions though. They use the memories of places and give certain memories form.
    I recall the Unified Language can be used to evoke memories/records from the World itself. Could that be similar to what you have in mind?

That is similar to how Burn the House Down and Underworld work, though I must be honest, it's not like it'll be a major plot point in my work.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    I know, and you could totes use illusion magecraft to bring up something to the effect. Or, at least, some spell that uses the framework and principles of illusion magecraft alongside other things to bring forth specific form.

- - - Updated - - -

To make a cheeseburger, one needs to start with a hamburger.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

See what you mean there. That being said, is there any magecraft that could pull from the same source as those two Stands and possibly invade their spaces?

Sorry for not being clearer earlier and sorry in advance if this sounds annoying.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Spiritual Evocation?
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Odd question, but how many Worm x FGO crossovers exist? I'd assume a crapton because Worm and that the two could meld near seamlessly.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    FGO specifically, I can only think of two off the top of my head, one super crack, one fallacies. Nasu in general, quite a few more.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Okay. Figured there would be quite a few Worm x Nasuverse crossovers. Any decent or good ones? Might try to search a little.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    >decent
    >worm
    >fanfic
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Worm is like RWBY, while there's tons of trash, a few good ones slip through as well.

Okay. Figured there would be quite a few Worm x Nasuverse crossovers. Any decent or good ones? Might try to search a little.
    Hmmm. There's fallacies ongoing one right now, That Which Walks, but if you don't like how he writes it may be a bit hard to get though. Thaumaturgic Awakening is pretty solid, UBW good crew go hunting multidimesional horrors. A Finely Honed Blade is about Taylor getting MEoDP. As for humour, How I Learned to Stop Hating and Love Nero is, as it says, Nero reincarnating into Worm from her PoV. And Spinning the Gatcha is if Taylor could summon FGO style Worm heroes by literally burning money, with all the fun of a mobile game like pointless Alters, feeding low tier minions to others to boost their power, and robbing banks to feed your habit.
    Last edited by Mattias; May 5th, 2019 at 05:43 PM.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Worm is like RWBY, while there's tons of trash, a few good ones slip through as well.
    Truth.

Unless 5 months of inactivity counts as necro, has anyone thought of a crossover between Fate/Stay Night and Cardcaptor Sakura before? Specifically not Prism/Ilya?
    My Job Description
    Quote Originally Posted by Arch-Magos Winter View Post
    When Agailius thinks your idea is really really stupid, you know you've screwed up.

I was wondering if anyone would be interested in being my beta? I have a one-shot for a YYH x FGO idea, and I kinda wanted to run it by someone, pan out grammers and the like, before I posted it.

Sure. Although I admit I haven't read the manga, just the anime.

Quote Originally Posted by Bugs View Post
    Sure. Although I admit I haven't read the manga, just the anime.
    Sweet, should be finished with it in about two or three days. Depending on how my motivation is.

死者 Corpse
    Hey everyone!

New member here, glad to join this forum!

Idea of crossover between Fate/Stay Night (Nasuverse) and Star Wars Legends has been bugging me off for a while and I finally decided to post it.
    Hope some more experienced authors read this and maybe will do something with this ideas. All major characters would be already existing ones, only minor characters are OC.

Premise for the story goes like this:

-Fanfic is continuation of SW Legends and UBW True End, trying not to alter canons, but rather merge them in one and expand on them;

-Shirou is a son of Ben Skywalker and Vestara Khai. Both finally reconcile and accept each other's differences. Torn between duty and his love for Vestara, Ben went in his grandfather's footsteps and kept his new family a secret from his friends and family;
    -Meanwhile, One Sith, a group lead by Darth Krayt, has finally made their presence know. Krayt has forged an alliance with Sith Tribe and other force user groups. This new power has started to expand thier influence over both Gallactic Alliance and Empire;
    -On the other hand, Jedi are scattered all over the galaxy in search of information about Celestials and Mortis. This made them an easy targets, knights and masters are killed one by one by Krayt's enforcers;
    -Determined to eliminate major threat that Vader offsprings represents, Krayt and his Sith hunt down Ben and Vestara. Ben sacrifices himself and holds Krayt off, so that Vestara and Shirou could escape;
    -Vestara and Shirou, chased by both Sith and Jedi, is on the run across the galaxy, determined to hide in Unknown Regions. From Vestara's study of anicent texts, she finds a rumor of a planet that is an anomaly in the Force. It was an important center of Celestial Civilization thousand years ago;
    -This planet, Gaia, somehow blocks Force users from directly accessing the Force (or Root). This made people of this planet to develop ways for indirect manipulations of the Force energy (Magical energy) through arts of Thaumaturgy. Direct manifestations of the Force are examplified to unnatural levels and viewed as Sorcery by locals;
    -Vestara and Shirou hind shelter in Fuyuki city, but unfortunate event of Holy Grail War leads to orphaned Shirou with damaged connection to the Force, which magus of Gaia see as person's Magic Circuits;
    -Following Vestara, members of the Sith (and one Jedi Grandmaster in particular) discover Gaia and it's mysteries. 14 years later, Mage Assosiation is concerned over reports of a new group that took charge over Yggdmillennia leftovers;
    -This group has accumulated power through various patents and inventions, with unseen mixture of technology and magecraft. They actively seeks for new artifacts and recruits;
    -Shadow of a new Holy Grail War looms over mage society and survivors of previous wars are called upon..

As I am a newbie in Nasuverse (as you could tell from my nickname) I would be really happy if someone could discuss with me it's lore and my ideas on how I could merge it more smoothly with SW Legends lore in my fanfic-to-be.

Thanks you all!
    Last edited by Newbie99; January 19th, 2020 at 06:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie99 View Post
    Hey everyone!

New member here, glad to join this forum!

Idea of crossover between Fate/Stay Night (Nasuverse) and Star Wars Legends has been bugging me off for a while and I finally decided to post it.
    Hope some more experienced authors read this and maybe will do something with this ideas. All major characters would be already existing ones, only minor characters are OC.

Premise for the story goes like this:

-Fanfic is continuation of SW Legends and UBW True End, trying not to alter canons, but rather merge them in one and expand on them;

-Shirou is a son of Ben Skywalker and Vestara Khai. Both finally reconcile and accept each other's differences. Torn between duty and his love for Vestara, Ben went in his grandfather's footsteps and kept his new family a secret from his friends and family;
    -Meanwhile, One Sith, a group lead by Darth Krayt, has finally made their presence know. Krayt has forged an alliance with Sith Tribe and other force user groups. This new power has started to expand thier influence over both Gallactic Alliance and Empire;
    -On the other hand, Jedi are scattered all over the galaxy in search of information about Celestials and Mortis. This made them an easy targets, knights and masters are killed one by one by Krayt's enforcers;
    -Determined to eliminate major threat that Vader offsprings represents, Krayt and his Sith hunt down Ben and Vestara. Ben sacrifices himself and holds Krayt off, so that Vestara and Shirou could escape;
    -Vestara and Shirou, chased by both Sith and Jedi, is on the run across the galaxy, determined to hide in Unknown Regions. From Vestara's study of anicent texts, she finds a rumor of a planet that is an anomaly in the Force. It was an important center of Celestial Civilization thousand years ago;
    -This planet, Gaia, somehow blocks Force users from directly accessing the Force (or Root). This made people of this planet to develop ways for indirect manipulations of the Force energy (Magical energy) through arts of Thaumaturgy. Direct manifestations of the Force are examplified to unnatural levels and viewed as Sorcery by locals;
    -Vestara and Shirou hind shelter in Fuyuki city, but unfortunate event of Holy Grail War leads to orphaned Shirou with damaged connection to the Force, which magus of Gaia see as person's Magic Circuits;
    -Following Vestara, members of the Sith (and one Jedi Grandmaster in particular) discover Gaia and it's mysteries. 14 years later, Mage Assosiation is concerned over reports of a new group that took charge over Yggdmillennia leftovers;
    -This group has accumulated power through various patents and inventions, with unseen mixture of technology and magecraft. They actively seeks for new artifacts and recruits;
    -Shadow of a new Holy Grail War looms over mage society and survivors of previous wars are called upon..

As I am a newbie in Nasuverse (as you could tell from my nickname) I would be really happy if someone could discuss with me it's lore and my ideas on how I could merge it more smoothly with SW Legends lore in my fanfic-to-be.

Thanks you all!
    First, it's nice to see a new member. This is a very sleepy forum. Most Nasu-fans are on forums like Spacebattles nowadays.

Second, I think you've got a very creative idea. It's certainly not the first "Earth is a part of the Star Wars universe" idea though, so I'd recommending looking at some of the old fanfics that dealt with those topics. The very best of these is Tarkin's Fist, which I recommend you take a look at.

Third, making the Root = The Force will have some Nasuverse fans baying for your blood, but I think you could make it work out. In my opinion, force powers are less like the Nasuverse's magic system and more like psychic powers - less Fate and more Kara no Kyoukai. To a Nasuverse magus, your force wielder more resembles a psychic user than a magus. You should also keep in mind that a lot of Force abilities are similar to magic, though most of them are considered "Dark Side." Maybe rather than trying to make Jedi powers = Nasuverse Magecraft or something along those lines, you can try and research some of the ways SWL depicts magic in its own works and see how it compares to Nasuverse magecraft.

Fourth, once you do make your story, I suggest you write your story on a more populous forum too, to gain more traffic for it.

Finally, you shouldn't feel pressured by the fandom to change your story to fit their vision of canon. Canon is a subjective term in any case, and you can declare what parts of canon pertain your vision as you wish. That might infuriate some autists, but if you write a good story, then you don't need their approval.
    Last edited by The Name of Love; January 23rd, 2020 at 02:09 PM.