Page 3 of 1344 FirstFirst 12345813531035031003 ... LastLast

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Can you imagine Avenger in Ragnarok's place?

Shit would be hilarious.

Blog Entries
    Idea:

Shirou, during his adventures around the world, managed to get his hands on a certain Lance of Longinus.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Can you imagine Avenger in Ragnarok's place?

Shit would be hilarious.
    Precisely what I was thinking.

I like the way you think, meev.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Quote Originally Posted by meevanhelot View Post
    Would fit better if he was a weapon with no true form, only able to copy and utilize the forms of other weapons.

Since meisters have no actual abilities that don't involve soul resonance and all (which it's possible for literally anyone to have). Technically a weapon can have all the abilities and power any meister could on top of being able to transform or do all kinds of crazy shit.

Basically, a meister can't have unlimited weapons.
    Hmmm... is scytheform!Maka manga canon as well? Or is that an anime only thing so far?

Sakura randomly gets sucked into Nier.

Hilarity Ensues.
    End of an Empire

"I think you just failed... quite spectacularly if I say so my self. Idiot." -I forget who said it originally.

Badass Side-Step

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by nununu View Post
    Hmmm... is scytheform!Maka manga canon as well? Or is that an anime only thing so far?
    ...it's just anime-only. XP
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by crystalwatcher View Post
    Sakura randomly gets sucked into Neir.
    Because I find this more amusing:

Neir is absolutely revolted by what has happened? Sakura suddenly starts to FLAP FLAP FLAP (oh, please, Tusia)?
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Precisely what I was thinking.

I like the way you think, meev.
    Hah. This should be fun.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Because I find this more amusing:

Neir is absolutely revolted by what has happened? Sakura suddenly starts to FLAP FLAP FLAP (oh, please, Tusia)?
    It'd be more believable a situation if Sakura was the one doing the sucking.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Screw it.

Dresden Files/FSN crossover.

Been too long since I did any actual writing, and I need something to kickstart my creative processes again, and what better way to do that then have a bunch of internet peoples raging at you for not releasing chapters on time?

So, ideas, theories and awesome scenes.

HIT ME.

No need to worry about spoilers, I pretty much have the skeleton all together, I just need some meat on its bones.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Fate/Stay NightxSuperior. I went out to look for a manga for the purpose of crossing it over to suggest something. I wanted to find one where the 'final Boss' isn't necessarily evil. I found it in the form of an economics manga, but I doubt that Shirou would like to have people, monster and humans alike fight a war, just because it ends poverty and people die less, since food it being supplied by the richer countries. So I found that one.

Story/comparison
    Spoiler:
    Fate Shirou wants to save everyone and the 'Hero' in that manga doesn't want to kill monsters as he knows that they also got feelings and think. Well all except the Demon Lord, it's the only monster he is willing to kill. So he meets the Demon Lord, who pretends to love him in the first chapter, so he can easily kill him, but she takes a liking to him and follows him and even falls in love all the while pretending to not love him to her adviser, as he's the only one, who knows what she looks like. Not to mention that the Hero's entire town was murdered and that there was a fire, oh and he met the young Demon Lord, too. They then proceeded to battle he gets saved, gets trained by his savior. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it?

So let's drop Shirou into that Universe. Unlimited Blade Works Shirou would be curious to see, although if we intend to replace the main character it has to be Fate Shirou.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    Fate/Stay NightxSuperior. I went out to look for a manga for the purpose of crossing it over to suggest something. I wanted to find one where the 'final Boss' isn't necessarily evil. I found it in the form of an economics manga, but I doubt that Shirou would like to have people, monster and humans alike fight a war, just because it ends poverty and people die less, since food it being supplied by the richer countries. So I found that one.

Story/comparison
    Spoiler:
    Fate Shirou wants to save everyone and the 'Hero' in that manga doesn't want to kill monsters as he knows that they also got feelings and think. Well all except the Demon Lord, it's the only monster he is willing to kill. So he meets the Demon Lord, who pretends to love him in the first chapter, so he can easily kill him, but she takes a liking to him and follows him and even falls in love all the while pretending to not love him to her adviser, as he's the only one, who knows what she looks like. Not to mention that the Hero's entire town was murdered and that there was a fire, oh and he met the young Demon Lord, too. They then proceeded to battle he gets saved, gets trained by his savior. Kind of sounds familiar doesn't it?

So let's drop Shirou into that Universe. Unlimited Blade Works Shirou would be curious to see, although if we intend to replace the main character it has to be Fate Shirou.
    Wouldn't Shiki be a better choice for that manga, considering how obsessed he is with not killing anything? He's almost a Pacifist.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Wouldn't Shiki be a better choice for that manga, considering how obsessed he is with not killing anything? He's almost a Pacifist.
    He wants to live a normal life, doesn't he? Not to mention that as soon as a monster attacks him he'd reflexively kill them. Not to mention they Shirou and the Hero, Exa, share a lot of similarities, wanting to save everyone that is.

Blog Entries
    So gonna throw this out there, it's a rehash of my original Saeko/Shirou idea but with a major change. I blame Elf. She's been such a bad influence on me recently.

The situation is post UBW. Rin is with Shirou, Saber may or may not be around, and Sakura and Shinji are on the rocky path to reconciliation. Archer agrees to contract with Rin again and survives, but finds himself quite lost in a new situation where the people around him are happy and don't quite need him. He decides to leave Fuyuki to explore the world a bit, to think things through and try to decide what he wants to do with his second life.

And he just so happens to be passing through the hometown of Takashi/Saya/Rei/Saeko (does this place have a name?) when the zombie outbreak occurs.

Blog Entries
    Archer, in a husky whisper amidst the seductive flow of battle: "Saeko... Come with me if you want to live."

Saeko: "I'm so there!"

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    Archer, in a husky whisper amidst the seductive flow of battlefield: "Saeko... Come with me if you want to live."

Saeko: "I'm so there!"
    Works better than my original Shirou/Saeko idea.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    So, ideas, theories and awesome scenes.

HIT ME.

No need to worry about spoilers, I pretty much have the skeleton all together, I just need some meat on its bones.
    I think this is interesting. I'm not rating 99% of the Dresden wizards against a Servant, but the ones that can stand up would be oh-so-amusing. Likewise, a lot of the Nasuverse (mortal) magi against the wizards. I think the fun scenes for me would really be the Nasuverse people pulling out their trump cards (which are actually quite lacking in DF, come to think of it) and wizards/vampires/fae etc. going "WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" Or seeing a Knight-class Servant absolutely laughing at wizardry, charging straight through it to massacre whichever poor sod's on the other end. That's always one of the joys of a crossover - the reaction of one verse to another doing things in an absolutely incomprehensible way. Needn't actually be a massacre, but it's fun just to contemplate one side or the other pointing at their opposites and yelling WTF?!

Speaking of the Fairies, what would you be doing about Avalon (place), Avalon (Phantasm), Fairies (Nasuverse) and the Fairy Courts? Seems like there are many opportunities there ...
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    Works better than my original Shirou/Saeko idea.
    It does indeed, although I don't understand why we want to pair Archer with a girl that's around 17 or so, but whatever I'm all for it. It's better than using Fate Shirou or Normal Shirou, in my opinion.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    It does indeed, although I don't understand why we want to pair Archer with a girl that's around 17 or so, but whatever I'm all for it. It's better than using Fate Shirou or Normal Shirou, in my opinion.
    But Elf does that all the time!

*shot*