Page 4 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 23456914541045041004 ... LastLast

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    It does indeed, although I don't understand why we want to pair Archer with a girl that's around 17 or so, but whatever I'm all for it. It's better than using Fate Shirou or Normal Shirou, in my opinion.
    Because it's fucking metal.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Malgos's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    But Elf does that all the time!

*shot*
    Might be the reason I only read her AkihaxArcher one, because I was sad for poor Akiha and wanted her to have a nice ending, thanks for that by the way Elf and Arashi.

Edit: I actually have no idea why I'm not reading her works and was just kidding. Maybe I'll get to it eventually.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Screw it.

Dresden Files/FSN crossover.

Been too long since I did any actual writing, and I need something to kickstart my creative processes again, and what better way to do that then have a bunch of internet peoples raging at you for not releasing chapters on time?

So, ideas, theories and awesome scenes.

HIT ME.

No need to worry about spoilers, I pretty much have the skeleton all together, I just need some meat on its bones.
    Tricky Edd, very tricky. One problem is that by Dresden-verse standards most FSN mages are already evil warlocks including Shirou, sure the Nevernever is the prefect place for all the phantasmal races of Nasu, but the White Council would throw conniptions and wardens at the MA, and how would the DAA be classified? Red court, White court, or Black Court?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors shiningphoenix's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Techlology View Post
    fucking metal.
    Sounds like an interesting genre of music.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    two drinks and an aphrodisiac away from assaulting an appropriately shaped piece of furniture?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    "What does 'masturbate' mean? 'cause it's pretty obviously not a real word."

Blog Entries
    So we have a new crossover thread now?

Okay, I think I'll throw out one of my old ideas - Anyone here familiar with the series Toaru Majutsu no Index? The light novels for that are all on BakaTsuki.

I had a idea of thinking of making a fusion between that series and Nasuverse, establishing Academy City and importing the Church characters in that verse into Nasuverse organisations if I can't have the ones in IndexVerse kept standing (ie, Necessarius, Roman Catholic Church and Russian Orthodox Church with their church politics and clash of ideals/methods (Witch hunters vs Demon/Occult hunters vs controlling the mundane world) in addition to just the magic (Association) vs Religion (Church) one in Nasuverse). Japan being far away from Europe and Christianity is something that applies to both Nasu and Index, so Academy City popping up doesn't sound too unlikely.

In the fusionverse one of my main ideas is based on Himegami Aisa, heroine of Volume 2 that the author mentioned in one of the LN Afterwords to never have the spotlight. Has the ability of 'Deep Blood', where Vampires can't resist to suck her blood even knowing doing so will kill them (In Nasu terms, I'm thinking of Alaya countering Vampires having Gaia's backing and ending up with Aisa, a human that's the natural enemy of vampires). Her backstory had a vampire turning her entire home village to try and kill her, but ultimately they all succumbed to her ability and Himegami had to watch every friend and family member she knew killing themselves and telling her they're sorry.

In Index canon, Himegami went to Academy City for sanctuary. I could let it play out the same way, or have it turn into a dark fic where the various Church/magic factions try to control her to kill off the DAAs. I had a lighthearted idea of pairing her up with Sacchin (both of them needs more love/screentime in canon), but Sacchin would just die if Himegami's around. Other characters would probably be mostly from Tsukihime than from F/SN.

I abandoned this idea a while back, but if anyone wants to take over they can.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Sounds like an interesting genre of music.
    CLANG CLANG CLANG

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgos View Post
    Edit: I actually have no idea why I'm not reading her works and was just kidding. Maybe I'll get to it eventually.
    You should. It's totally worth it.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    You should. It's totally worth it.
    I actually kind of already did, without noticing, as I read a little bit of That Ever Illusive Utopia on ff.net. So I'll probably get back to that whenever I feel like it.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    Muv Luv anyone?

Fighting BETA in Japan would be interesting. Shirou replaces Takeru. He just finished high school. And then suddenly, he's in an parallel world where BETA invaded. He suddenly gets to fulfill his wish of being a hero and defending humanity. And he won't be killing any humans to do it. Counter Force is in full force and everything is going to hell really fast.
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

Somebody wanted to stick Sakura in the Nier world? The same world that has freaking Drakengard as canon? The same game that I had to slodge through for days?

Stop hating Sakura everybody.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    It makes me sad that I don't know many of these crossovers, because all of these ideas fascinate me.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Kiritsugu is Spike Spiegel.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Now, now NieR is different than Drakengard in that is not that bad gameplay wise. I mean a little repetitive but not bad. Unless you are grinding for materials in which case is worse than Drakengard by a mile and a half.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

But Elf does that all the time!

*shot*
    Well, Elf is known for whoring Archer with anything tha moves and have curves, and sometimes it doesn't need to have curves... or move (why, hello there, ArcherxCouch oneshot. How have you been, lately?)

Quote Originally Posted by Eveonder View Post
    Muv Luv anyone?

Fighting BETA in Japan would be interesting. Shirou replaces Takeru. He just finished high school. And then suddenly, he's in an parallel world where BETA invaded. He suddenly gets to fulfill his wish of being a hero and defending humanity. And he won't be killing any humans to do it. Counter Force is in full force and everything is going to hell really fast.
    Why would you want to replace Takeru? I find it even more interesting having both of them there. If anything, because the scene where both of them fight back to back againts the BETAs is badass beyond measure!

Quote Originally Posted by warellis View Post
    Kiritsugu is Spike Spiegel.
    That sounds about right(sp?), yes.

Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by shiningphoenix View Post
    Rin: "I wanted Saber..."
    Archer: "What? But Archers are all insanely OP, it's like a rule or something, why would you think Sabers were better?"
    Rin: "Sabers are more molestable..."
    Quote Originally Posted by Vigilantia View Post
    AC!Rin. Fixing problems one moan at a time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sage of Eyes View Post
    Denizens of another dimension, meet Rin Tohsaka, Tsundere of Mass Destruction
    Quote Originally Posted by Christemo View Post
    I dont even know what Lunatique is. I assume it's terrible for the sake of argument.

GAMEPLAY DOESN'T HELP SAKURA. CAVIA HATES CHILDREN, TEENS, AND IN GENERAL EVERYBODY.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Ergast View Post
    Well, Elf is known for whoring Archer with anything tha moves and have curves, and sometimes it doesn't need to have curves... or move (why, hello there, ArcherxCouch oneshot. How have you been, lately?)
    Archer is the slut of Nasuverse. Discuss.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    GAMEPLAY DOESN'T HELP SAKURA. CAVIA HATES CHILDREN, TEENS, AND IN GENERAL EVERYBODY.
    I dunno man they helped with Unlimited Cod- oh yeah they hate everyone.

=D

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Archer is the slut of Nasuverse. Discuss.
    What's there to discuss?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Fafnir View Post
    What's there to discuss?
    I dunno, honestly. It just seemed fun to discuss.

JP Friend Code
    Send me a PM
    Random really stupid thought: Counter Guardian Emiya gets summoned, primary objective kill people and secondary is to go man whore around.