Page 1340 of 1340 FirstFirst ... 3408401240129013301335133813391340
Results 26,781 to 26,788 of 26788

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Is there any magecraft out there that does something similar to Burning the House Down and Underworld from JJBA Part VI?
    The closest I can think of would be the events of Paradox Spiral.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Illusion magecraft.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername View Post
    Illusion magecraft.
    Those two Stands do more than illusions though. They use the memories of places and give certain memories form.
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, donít get me wrong, seibah foí life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lionís share of the work so itís not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each otherís Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

Will we ever know of freedom? RoydGolden's Avatar
    Those two Stands do more than illusions though. They use the memories of places and give certain memories form.
    I recall the Unified Language can be used to evoke memories/records from the World itself. Could that be similar to what you have in mind?

That is similar to how Burn the House Down and Underworld work, though I must be honest, it's not like it'll be a major plot point in my work.
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I dunno why rin gets so much flack for actually being an equal partner in the routei mean, donít get me wrong, seibah foí life and all, but seriouslysaber ends up doing the lionís share of the work so itís not really an equal partnership, and Sakura was damsel in distress, UBW is the only one where you have two people who use their strengths and shared feelings to compliment and overcome each otherís Weaknesses to achieve their goals, and for some reason that makes rin less of a heroine?dah fuck is that logic?!

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I know, and you could totes use illusion magecraft to bring up something to the effect. Or, at least, some spell that uses the framework and principles of illusion magecraft alongside other things to bring forth specific form.

- - - Updated - - -

To make a cheeseburger, one needs to start with a hamburger.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

See what you mean there. That being said, is there any magecraft that could pull from the same source as those two Stands and possibly invade their spaces?

Sorry for not being clearer earlier and sorry in advance if this sounds annoying.

Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Spiritual Evocation?
    Supports:

Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3