Page 1315 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 31581512151265130513101313131413151316131713201325 ... LastLast
Results 26,281 to 26,300 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    Because they're a bunch of bastards with big enough magical balls that they'd probably figure the system out by day two- obviously you'd get a lot of magi that fell through the cracks, or got swallowed by demons by meddling with forces they didn't understand, but the big houses, the ones that run the MA, would likely be fine, if joining that world didn't immediately get them Karma'd to death.

Hell, there are probably enough magi in the MA that meddle with concepts that they could make the karmic system do whatever they wanted. The magic system in the Nasuverse is both a lot more hard science-y and a lot more soft-science-y than in Pact. It'd be like one of those dropped-off-in-another-world-stories, only it's a couple of nations dropped off in another world, and they've got guns and artillery to the natives' copper swords and Firebolt spells.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Because they're a bunch of bastards with big enough magical balls that they'd probably figure the system out by day two- obviously you'd get a lot of magi that fell through the cracks, or got swallowed by demons by meddling with forces they didn't understand, but the big houses, the ones that run the MA, would likely be fine, if joining that world didn't immediately get them Karma'd to death.

Hell, there are probably enough magi in the MA that meddle with concepts that they could make the karmic system do whatever they wanted. The magic system in the Nasuverse is both a lot more hard science-y and a lot more soft-science-y than in Pact. It'd be like one of those dropped-off-in-another-world-stories, only it's a couple of nations dropped off in another world, and they've got guns and artillery to the natives' copper swords and Firebolt spells.
    You do have a point, Though I gotta wonder what higher tier angels and demons can do, as all we know bout Ornias is that he 'put the stars in the sky' and Faysal anwar seems to be able to go anywhere.
    I feel like the abyss would get along splendidly with grail mud, though I wonder what a abyss tainted servant would be like as a goblin blade turned into a anti healing blade just be hanging out in the abyss.
    Last edited by Ereus; January 11th, 2017 at 03:51 AM.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

Life is short, we don't need to shitpost at eachother about nasu.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I kinda doubt all of the entities in that particular universe actually did all of the things they're meant to have done, or are as strong as they seem to be. Their angels aren't actually nigh-unstoppable engines of destruction, Faysal got fukn rekt by that one demon, their magicians seem barely able to toss a fireball, Conquest was just some overhyped low-mid tier spirit trying to pass itself off as a conceptual entity, close-your-eyes,-click-your-heels-together-and-make-a-wish style. The only things that really seemed to live up to their rep were the demons, and they just felt like something the author pulled out of a stronger universe's lore, just to give the people of that particular universe an apparently hopeless threat to fight against. One of Wildbow's biggest weaknesses as a writer, imo.

Everything we saw out of something that wasn't the Barber was on low-mid tier magus level. Compare that to the Nasuverse, where Touko can create a body that literally tricks the laws of reality into believing that's her. Willy Wonka (fuck, I've forgotten his name) who can, according to the author, spam Specials like everyone else spams low-kicks. Rin, who with her one simple trick, levels buildings, or lets rip with a magical machine gun by pointing her finger at someone. Einzberns, who make beings that can be superior in every way to humans, including ones with strength or magical capacity on par with some of the strongest heroes in history.

The two 'verses are a lot closer in power than some other fantasy settings I could name, but that doesn't mean much, the most impressive people in the Pact 'verse seem to be basically just people with a phone they can call their bigger, tougher older brother on.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Demons always come out on top against Angels when they're on the same tier. Faysal thought he was being clever only to give the Barber the one body that had control over the pipes that could be used to command him. Then he nearly ended the world by opening a pathway to wherever all the demons came from.
    Yet the burden shall be shared by two entwined, from which the sword will part from the body and be bestowed upon the vassal to sacrifice themselves and cleave through space and time.

Mark upon this unworthy flesh the emblem of the sacrifice, the vassal whose death shall bring forth victory through the fields of steel and blood!

The oath is laid here. We are the ones who represent all the good within the pure lands, and we are the ones who judge what is evil within the pure lands. Thou, Seven Heavens clad in three mere words of unequal power, shall emerge from the spiral of control, O keeper of the balance—!

Yeah you guys have a point, but I do have to point out that most of hte people you named eddy are said to be genius with non on par with them.
    With the way the keep adding shit to gils vault, soon he will have the root in it.

JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    True enough, but the closest anaology, whatshisface who made the pact with Faysal, was built up to be a huge badass as well, but then he couldn't do shit for 99% of the series
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Ok I was thinking which artifact weapons from wow would be considered NP, they dont really seem that NP in there fantasticness except maybe the scepter of sargeras when pumped up at full power it could rip a planet apart.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    NP are Crystallized Mysteries. When you ask what would and wouldn't be a NP, you need to look at what feats and objects are tied to a Heroes legend. So Frostmourne would be a NP for Arthas, because of it's vital role in his story. The Skull of Gul'dan would be a candidate for illidan, etc.

It's not necessarily about biggatons. It's about what object best represents a Heroes story.

If anyone is familiar with genius the transgression, how bout a story were a genius accidently breaks into the nasuverse. genius theories are kinda like a magecraft foundation. I just wanna see a genius bumble his way through the verse while fighting off assassins sent by the MA who want to dissect this new thing.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Hmmm, I think having a mashup of Fate/EXTRA series and Utawarerumono series would be interesting especially now with Altera and all these EXTELLA plot around, but I dunno how should I proceed with this idea.

Having Servants being there alongside the demi-humans seemed like overkill TBH. That being said, I love the premise of Altera meeting Hakuoro and declaring him bad civilization due to almost exterminating mankind in the past. Also, Witsarunemitea vs Attilaight Cell would be epic to see.
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

Any good Campione X Nasuverse fics?

JP Friend Code
    No

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Onewayroad View Post
    Any good Campione X Nasuverse fics?
    No. But there are lengthy ones that are grammatically correct most of the time.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    I'm currently writing one

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors AvengerEmiya's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    No
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    You guys are being mean.
    Quote Originally Posted by Andaeus View Post
    Oh, fun! How often does a story actually leave the Idea Thread?
    Fate/Grand Order Doujins That Don't Suck [Updated: 3/2]

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    No, they're being accurate.
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    You guys are being mean.
    I will happily retract my statement just as soon as you locate a good one for me.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    There are some that are kinda fun, if really stupid and poorly written, but then again that's the distilled spirit of Campione right there.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    I will happily retract my statement just as soon as you locate a good one for me.
    Can i post mine here for critique?

Hmmm...

I've been thinking a lot lately on a possible Re:Zero X Fate/Stay Night fanfic. Problem is, there a lot of conflicting things concerning the mechanics of both series.

Like how Re:Zero's "Return by Death" would even work in the Nasuverse, considering the big shots there. (Like Gaia.)

There's also the plot problem, how to even cross things, etc, etc.

Also, anyone here who knows of a Type-Moon crossover fanfic with a comedy-centric series? (Like Neptunia, Konosuba, etc.)