Page 1332 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 33283212321282132213271330133113321333133413371342 ... LastLast
Results 26,621 to 26,640 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yeah Fragarach works against what is basically a persons Super attack, which is not a normal shot from a gun.

Also I think she only has a few uses at a time, so she can't just counter everything.

Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Very bulletproof. Apparently her gloves and shoes may as well be tank armour as well, so there could probably be some RPG kickin' as well.
    I knew she's also got speed and strength boosters in there too, but didn't know about that armour. It makes sense since she's basically the protag of F/HA, but can't regen like Shirou can.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mattias View Post
    Yeah Fragarach works against what is basically a persons Super attack, which is not a normal shot from a gun.
    Doesn't Fragarach work on anything that can be considered a "trump card"? A gunshot might qualify as a trump card, if the shooter normally doesn't rely on guns and only draws one as a last resort. Probably not a professional gunman though, since then shooting would be their normal method of attack, not a special trump card.

闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    It explicitly doesn't work against a Caster's sorcery, I REALLY doubt it's going to work against regular shots from a regular gun.

Blog Entries
    You all haven't taken into account this isn't an experienced 23 year old Baz, but, a still-fresh 18-19 year old Baz. I also don't remember bulletproof suits being standard-issue for Enforcers. Maybe she got one from Kirei or Balalaika? It wouldn't be far-fetched for Hotel Moscow to have some in stock.

And, remember, the main thing would be her hunting down a rogue Einzbern homunculus. Not sure about other homunculi, but the Einzbern ones have superhuman, bone-breaking strength.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I must ask this again, but who would be a good Servant for Adashino, and could it be a good plot bunny to give her an ill-matched Servant?

Blog Entries
    The #1 answer is always Astolfo.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    I must ask this again, but who would be a good Servant for Adashino, and could it be a good plot bunny to give her an ill-matched Servant?
    superficially she resembles medusa the most.
    considering she's in the law faculty and they probably get whatever catalyst they want. Maybe someone snakey-but loyal boytoy japanese.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    superficially she resembles medusa the most.
    considering she's in the law faculty and they probably get whatever catalyst they want. Maybe someone snakey-but loyal boytoy japanese.
    That, and if Bram post-Zero is like Apocrypha Bram, he could do it as well. Also, I thought the Fuyuki Grail specifically couldn't summon Japanese Servants, even post-corruption? Still, it might be fun to give her Shakespeare and have the two of them have a sort of relationship like Reeve and Dumas. She'd expect a backliner and influencer like herself and someone who might also take pleasure in screwing with El-Melloi, but then she's caught off-guard by Shakespeare's search for the "protagonist". How'd that work?

Actually, is Moriarty a normally summonable Servant?
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; December 14th, 2018 at 02:08 AM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    That, and if Bram post-Zero is like Apocrypha Bram, he could do it as well. Also, I thought the Fuyuki Grail specifically couldn't summon Japanese Servants, even post-corruption? Still, it might be fun to give her Shakespeare and have the two of them have a sort of relationship like Reeve and Dumas. She'd expect a backliner and influencer like herself and someone who might also take pleasure in screwing with El-Melloi, but then she's caught off-guard by Shakespeare's search for the "protagonist". How'd that work?

As a Caster and sans his Der Freischultz skills.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries

didn't know this was fuyuki grail
    is very unlikely the disassembly is another grail war
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    didn't know this was fuyuki grail
    is very unlikely the disassembly is another grail war
    Should have made that clearer. My bad. But still, is Moriarty normally summonable?

In any case, I'm making the disassembly into a Grail War just because.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; December 14th, 2018 at 12:28 PM.

Should have made that clearer. My bad. But still, is Moriarty normally summonable?
    Only after the debacle of "Summon Avenger!Angra Mainyu", because only after the Third War you can summon anti-heroes and outright 'villains' during a Grail War (see the summoning of Gilles de Rais under his Bluebeard form during the Fourth Holy Grail War).
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    Only after the debacle of "Summon Avenger!Angra Mainyu", because only after the Third War you can summon anti-heroes and outright 'villains' during a Grail War (see the summoning of Gilles de Rais under his Bluebeard form during the Fourth Holy Grail War).
    Works for me. Thanks.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors
    Quote Originally Posted by eddyak View Post
    Very bulletproof. Apparently her gloves and shoes may as well be tank armour as well, so there could probably be some RPG kickin' as well.
    But wasn't that against magic projectiles, and well not physical bullets? I mean does Edelfelt Gandr reach that level of lethality?

I mean I know Rin's Gandr has been likened to a machine gun before and Shirou notes in that future timeline phone call with Luvia that despite her Gandr sounding like gunshots, he knows its her firing off Gandr but does that actually equate to various bullets?

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I don't think it'd be a good idea for her armour to only be any good against magic, tbh. You don't get to be a Sealing enforcer by being only reinforced against magical forms of attack, you'd be destroyed by the first dude who tossed bullets your way. Or rocks. Or anything that doesn't directly involve magic.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

Blog Entries
    Could be wrong, but if ex-Executors like Kirei have bulletproof clothes (weren't they made out of kelvar?) it wouldn't be far-fetched to also assume their Magus Association equivalent to have the same or similar.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Yeah, creating armour that only stops magic and nothing else is the kind of thing that only happens in Muggle Fuck Yeah stories about how lame all the powered people are.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Could be wrong, but if ex-Executors like Kirei have bulletproof clothes (weren't they made out of kelvar?) it wouldn't be far-fetched to also assume their Magus Association equivalent to have the same or similar.
    In fact Kirei had sigils on his sleeves that helped their bulletproofing
    Kirei instinctively raise his arms to shield his head before he understood what was going on. A rain of 9mm bullets showered unceasingly upon him. His sleeves, made of Kevlar and covered in protective sigils, barely managed against the force of the bullets. Kirei was stunned.
    According to Kirei’s analysis, Kiritsugu’s strategy consisted of a magecraft that could accelerate his movement, and a healing power that could revive the caster even if his heart was destroyed. This meant Kirei could not win, no matter how heavy a wound he dealt, unless he could destroy Kiritsugu’s brain. His own right arm had been damaged, all the way to the bone, so he could manage only one more blow only if he was prepared to destroy his right arm. On the other hand, although the wound on his forehead wasn’t deep, the blood that seeped out affected the sight of his left eye. The frock's bullet-proofing had also been severely reduced, thanks to Kiritsugu's machine gun and Contender, and only the protective sigils close to his torso remained intact. He had twelve Black Keys and eight Command Seals left.
    So there is definitely bulletproofing magecraft

Blog Entries
    Though, course, if it were that bullet-proof clothes are standard for Enforcers, then I could roll with an idea that Balalaika decided to applaud Baz's clean-up of outside competitors by gifting her a superior bulletproof clothes for her future Enforcer missions. Not that it needs explaining, but, I think it'd be a cool to find out where her "tank-armor" gloves and shoes might've came from. Considering the Enforcers are the rejects and weirdos of the Association.

- - - Updated - - -

And yes, bulletproofing magecraft.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I think it's just a normal suit that she Rune-d to hell with all sorts of enhancements.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.