Page 1344 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 3448441244129413341339134213431344
Results 26,861 to 26,864 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

The Demon King Of Time thegoldenboy2188's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    For those who don't know what Godzilla SP is it's a Godzilla anime. I talk about it here.

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...#post-75524349

It's also on Netflix and is like 12-13 episodes so you can binge it pretty easily.

I was thinking of making an FGO cross where the Singular Point's were actual universes trying to subsume the Counterforce and the present to assert 'their' future. And Chaldea would time travel to the future to stop the Singular Points.

I talk about each world and the idea here: Nasuverse Ideas Thread :8

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...#post-77404960

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre...#post-77406610

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77407339

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77420227

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77420386

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77422201

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77423092

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77430463

https://forums.spacebattles.com/thre.../post-77452240

I was wondering if I should bring more influence from the Godzilla side of the crossover. I brought it up in these posts but I was wondering if I should make a connection between the present and future by introducing Singular Point characters.

Obviously, Yun and Mei would be the foremost and leading characters of the present as their the main characters of GSP but how would they find out about Chaldea and work with them?

I was thinking it would be through Yukie Kanoko.

The basic beats of the story would probably go like this.

A few weeks after the restoration of the present and destruction of the Lostbelts, Chaldea is explaining to the Mages' Association about what the hell happened and why Shadow Border exists and why they haven't desummoned any of their Servants when SHEBA starts going crazy, red crystals grow on its surface as it literally starts to disappear and reappear, thankfully in the same place. This happens during the same time as the red dust starts taking over the seas. (As for why SHEBA didn't observe the Catastrophe in the future like SHIVA did well perhaps SHIVA is better at seeing the future than SHEBA.)

When the Radon attacks there's some suspicion on whether or not it's is a supernatural creature as due to the events of Salem and the timeskip the masquerade as been blown open.

The Otaki Factory becomes minor celebrities due to killing the radio kaiju Radon.

While the UN, Chaldea and Mages' Association meet up to talk about the newest apocalypse, Da Vinci talks about how they couldn't find any disturbances in the past that may be causing SHEBA to act this way or bring the Red Dust and talks about how if the problem isn't in the past, the problem could be in the future. And then goes on about the red dust that's covering SHEBA.

Then Kanoko spills the beans about SHIVA Consortium, Misakioku and brings in Mei and Li.

As for what she spills, in the show SHIVA Consortium is a company that was studying the red dust and knew about what was going to happen before anyone else due to their founder Ashihara.

As the wiki article I posted above shows she part of foreign affairs and in fact I need to watch the show again but I think she's the head of foreign affairs so she knows that Archetype, the strange new molecule that SHIVA Consortium created is in fact made with the same red dust that the kaiju are made out of and produce. She also knows about the Godzilla skeleton underneath Misakioku due to her underling Shunya Sato.

As for why she kept this information hidden in canon I have no clue. But I was thinking since Humanity's future was on the line in this fic perhaps she'd spill.

So with SHIVA's secrets out Kanoko explains that Li is the one who researched the Red Dust the most other than BB and Mei is a shining star that was able to figure out how to make the Orthogonal Diagonalizer work. During the meeting someone asks Mei about whether or not she had told anyone else about her findings forcing her to spill about Yun Arikawa.

At this point I was thinking this would be Yun after the Angirius hunt, so he and Otaki Factory are even more famous due to hunting two kaiju.

Their called in by the UN probably through Sato to help. They obviously accept.

With Li's, and Mei's help Da Vinci manages to make SHEBA into a discount SHIVA with the use of the Archetype so they can observe the Singular Points and Yun gets JJ Yung outfitted with magic and more cool tech. (A servant version of JJ PP may or may not summon himself into his present version.)

Afterwards, Chaldea starts the operation and travels to the future through the Shadow Border, while Mei is looking at Ashihara's research and Yun is fighting the kaiju with a souped up JJ in the present.

While in the Singular Points I thought that perhaps the counterforces and Mana wouldn't exist there. Thus meaning Servant summoning is impossible and Fujimaru would have to wear a special suit to survive. And the Servant's may be weakened.

However a servant would somehow appear. Jet Jaguar PP, after his sacrifice to destroy Godzilla he is immortalized in the Throne Of Heroes. He senses the Archetype encroaching on another world similar to the one he used to exist in. Despite the fact that the counterforce nor mana exists in these worlds he uses the connection between Archetype and the fact he is technically a Singular Point to summon himself as Foreigner in the Singular Point. This may or may not effect JJ in the present.

And if I want to make the connections between the present and future even deeper maybe in order to destroy the Singular Points they have to destroy the Kaiju in the present and future at the same time to truly defeat them. Thus Chaldea and Otaki Factory work together to defeat Kaijus through time.

Just some thoughts most of them spitballing.

The Demon King Of Time thegoldenboy2188's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    A small snippet of an idea for a Percy Jackson X F/GO idea.

"Hm, okay so the formula would be... I = mv2 - mv1 = m(v2 - v1)."

"Hm-hm."

"So then v1=242m/s and... v2=258m/s equals... 720,000 kg m/s!"

"That's right!" A small clap resounded throughout the room in the small apartment.

Percy Jackson leaned back with a yawn, feeling his back crack comfortably as he rolled his head around.

"These physics problems are torture! What's the point of knowing these stuff when we break them anyway?"

On his bed was a girl with her golden-blonde hair in a ponytail. in her lap was an open textbook indistinguishable from all the other books that surrounded them, near him was a paper book titled "DSTOMP: The Demigod Standard Test of Mad Powers."

"Hey! Physics is an important subject, don't you remember when I saved your life with it!" Annabeth said in false anger smiling while clicking her pen.

"Wait, really?" Percy said tilting his head.

"Remember our first quest Seaweed Brain? I-"

Percy drank in the normalcy of this scene. Only a few months ago was he fighting a giant evil robot with the face of a Roman Emperor, now here he was studying for University.

He wished for this to never end, no troubles, no saving the world just him and Annabeth together.

Which obviously meant things had to go wrong.

He immediately straightened up. Eyes dashing around the room as his senses scanned the room.

Annabeth held gave him a knowing look face filled with worry.

'You sense that too?'

He couldn't not sense it, it was like someone had shocked him with electricity, the back of his head buzzed.

He jumped off the bed and quickly exited his room in a run.

Entering the small living room he found... nothing out of the ordinary.

His stepfather Paul Blofis, was standing and rocking his baby sister Estelle while singing a small tune. His mom Sally Jackson was working on the couch, reading glasses on her face as her fingers moved across her laptop.

There was no worry on their faces, unlike the demigods, they couldn't sense whatever was worrying them.

"Percy, Annabeth what's wrong?" Paul asked.

Sally looked up from her laptop, noticing the pen in Percy's hand.

Percy himself was breathing heavily as running a marathon. Seeing his family fine didn't make him feel better, in fact, it made him feel worse. Knowing that his parents and baby sister could be in danger.

"I...Don't know."

He strode towards the window and opened it, peering out he saw people, no monsters, nothing. Just people walking around doing their things.

He lifted his head and stared at the sun, the light of Apollo's ride forcing him to squint.

'It's as if we're being watched.' Percy thought.

And then the world lit on fire.

It was in an instant.

Buildings or shelter provided no protection, they burned all the same.

Sally, Blofis, and Estelle didn't even have time to realize what was happening when they turned to ash, incinerated without pain.

"Per..cy."

Annabeth lasted longer, managing to stretch out her arm to him and say those final words before turning to dust.

Percy wasn't granted a painless death.

In the first second the flame didn't hurt, the power of his father Poseidon protected him.

But even the power of the Gods wasn't infallible.

He screamed as his skin melted, flame entering his lungs and roasting his voicebox.

His powers went wild, water appeared around him and disappeared just as quickly into steam.

Blood spurted out of his own vessels as they popped into steam.

Despite the pain as his nerves were charred he reached out a hand to where Annabeth once stood, in so much pain that he couldn't even think.

And then the floor burned away, and he fell into black, feeling nothing.

In that black, he saw.

A city just like Manhattan, covered in ever-burning flames.

A girl with white hair and in black who could only be described as a Witch, surrounded by dragons.

And the weirdest, a man in purple standing in front of the giant automaton that had attacked Camp Half-Blood. in front of him was a woman in red brandishing a weird zig-zaggy looking sword.

"Haaah!"

Percy jumped out of his bed hitting his head on the frame and landing on his nose.

"Haah...haah...hah."

Each breath came out heavy and labored.

It wasn't day, nor was everything on fire.

Before he could gather his thoughts his phone on his nightstand rang.

"Percy, we need to talk." Rachel's voice came through.

"Is it about the world suddenly turning on fire?" Percy asked.

"...Yes."
    Just to note, this isn't a prologue or whatever. This is just something to reign in and control my thoughts. I'm still deciding how I want to write the story. Which is why this is super unpolished.

But to explain, Percy's having a dream where he sees Goetia burn everything and he sees some of the singularities.

As for why he sees only three singularities. It's because I just finished Fuyuki and Orleans and Septem are based on what I read from Timeless Academia.

If, when I do write this crossover this probably won't actually have this happen, or if I do it will be way less explicit. Maybe have Goetia pull a Kronos and actually notice Percy spying and do something.

Also as the vision with Septem shows, I am thinking of adding more Percy Jackson elements than just Percy Jackson. Like Nero from TOA. Also trying to decide if I should try to fuse the world's more, like Magus's knowing about gods and shit and maybe Percy being chosen by Chaldea instead of being suddenly sent there like Ritsuka.

Still have a lot to think about. So just chew on this for now.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Reconciling Nasu and Riordan would definitely be tricky given their very different takes on certain mythical figures. Nevertheless this does sound promising as a fun idea.

The Chaldea Security Organization's headquarters, situated in the middle of Antarctica as most would understand, was due to political reasons. Yet, there was another reason for it's placement. A mysterious, large cube-shaped object discovered buried in the depths of the Antarctic soil.

Attempts to study it had yelded only the barest results, merely confirming it to possess vast amounts of untapped energy, and seeming to react in response to technology brought into its vicinity. For now it simply remained inert as always, and the upper management of Chaldea were content to leave it be as they had other matters to occupy their attention, even if was a source of annoyance in the back of the mind of a certain genius inventor.

For Fujimaru Ritsuka, who by all accounts knew nothing of this mysterious, alien object buried beneath his new workplace, it was simply not a matter of concern.

Ignorance is bliss after all.

But a mysterious powersurge when he entered his keycard to open the door, knocking him flat on his ass was probably cause for concern. Even more so when it turned out his keycard now resembled the first half its name more than the latter.

And that would only be the start of the insanity that was to come.

How else would you explain a situation in which the entire world was on fire, human history was threatening to unravel, and figures of myths and legends once more walked the earth to duke it out.

And then those same figures of myths and legends somehow also turning into giant, transforming robots?

Well, that's just Prime.