Thread: Would you guys be interested in write-ups of my FSN D&D 5e campaign?

Would you guys be interested in write-ups of my FSN D&D 5e campaign?

I'm currently running a D&D 5e campaign set in Fuyuki during the FSN time, but (in Nasuverse tradition) a slightly different timeline, so certain things are different. Basically players dont know what is different, but they can't rely on meta-knowledge to predict what will happen, there are different masters/servants/etc. though.

It's a lot of fun, and I've been posting some session write ups online. Seeing as you guys are the main fate website I know of, I was wondering if there was much interest in me posting them here too, and if so where I should post them? I was thinking either in this forum, or the
    Anime/Manga/Merchandise/Doujin,

forum, or the Fanfics (its not really a fanfic, but there are simillarities) forum, or the Doujin projects forum.

What do you guys think? Cheers.

Oh, as an example here's a link to my post of session 0.
    Last edited by Hone; January 11th, 2022 at 09:36 PM.
    2006 F/SN DEEN Anime. Edited to fit the Fate route. Updated to actually work now. Replace normal episodes with these edited ones. If an episode isnt in here, watch the normal version.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    If you want to post it, go ahead.

But yes, it is not appropriate for posting in here in General Discussion. I'll move your thread to the Fanfiction forum in the meantime.

As a fellow Fate D&D Campaign DM, I'd love to see how other people do it! It'd be interesting to see what comes out of it, I think.
    All necromancers are good characters, no exceptions.

Still getting my bearings here--- Feel free to call me whatever you want.

US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I'd read it too. I'll be posting my own soon, though they won't be as detailed as yours.