Page 1335 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 3358351235128513251330133313341335133613371340 ... LastLast
Results 26,681 to 26,700 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    His NP would depend. Are you summoning Demon Emperor Lelouch, or the Masked Hero Zero?

Either way I doubt he'd have the Fleija specifically. More likely he'd have the Damocles itself (which happens to shoot Fleija)

Wouldn't he be summoned based on what was most associated with him? IE Demon Emperor Lelouch.

Oh yeah, the Fleija are the bombs, the Damocles is the station that fire is.

Boy, summoning that shit would probably kill most masters.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; February 12th, 2019 at 06:35 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Wouldn't he be summoned based on what was most associated with him? IE Demon Emperor Lelouch.
    It should depend on what Catalyst you use, what class is available, etc.

The Damocles Key would get you Emperor Lelouch. Zero's Mask gets you Zero- same person, different abilities.

Oh yeah, the Fleija are the bombs, the Damocles is the station that fire is.

Boy, summoning that shit would probably kill most masters.
    Probably maybe, depends on how it manifests. If he's like Semi for example (the most obvious comparison to make) the real problem would be the prep that goes into it.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Yeah, both want to keep the world at peace at the expense of the people, be that through sheer fear, or lack of actual thinking.

I wonder how he would manifest? Being the an "evil" Emperor, revered as the worlds enemies, such a strong perception could have an effect on him.

Also would his NP be the Fleija?
    Schneizel's would be the Damocles, but he'd have to construct it first, and as for the Pioneer of the Stars or Light of Possibilities, I was talking about Lelouch. Sorry for being unclear.

Zero's NP would probably be his own mystique, his Geass, and/or Shinkiro. Thus, I feel Lelouch could be, depending on time, a Saver (Zero), Avenger (Demon Emperor), Rider (with Shinkirou), or Caster (more emphasis on Geass).
    Quote Originally Posted by Deathhappens View Post
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Schneizel's would be the Damocles, but he'd have to construct it first, and as for the Pioneer of the Stars or Light of Possibilities, I was talking about Lelouch. Sorry for being unclear.

Zero's NP would probably be his own mystique, his Geass, and/or Shinkiro. Thus, I feel Lelouch could be, depending on time, a Saver (Zero), Avenger (Demon Emperor), Rider (with Shinkirou), or Caster (more emphasis on Geass).
    Tell me, what would history, mankind, remember more?

Prince Schneizel attempting to use the Damocles to defeat Emperor Lelouch?

Or Emperor Lelouch sitting atop Damocles, his greatest rival in his eternal service, and giving out the grandest, and most terrifying, proclamation in human history.

As for Geass, it would be a skill, much like Medusas mystic eyes.
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; February 12th, 2019 at 12:50 PM.

Tell me, what would history, mankind, remember more?

Prince Schneizel attempting to use the Damocles to defeat Emperor Lelouch?

Or Emperor Lelouch sitting atop Damocles, his greatest rival in his eternal service, and giving out the grandest, and most terrifying, proclamation in human history.

As for Geass, it would be a skill, much like Medusas mystic eyes.

Both, or perhaps hate Prince Schneizel even more: after all, if he had not have the monstruosity that is Damocles built, Lelouch would have never been able to hijack it and use it to become the Demon Emperor... at least, not as quickly as he did in-series.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.

Spoiler:

CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

Could a Servant take on a high class Knightmare Frame on their own? I know the typical Sutherlands, Glasgows and maybe up to Vincent Ward level frames most Servants could likely take on in droves without issue, but what about the Ace Customs, most particularly the Guren SEITEN and the Lancelot Albion?
    Really, all 3 of the romances in F/SN are 'for want of a nail' kind of situations.
    You mean because Shirou winds up falling for the first of the three that he Nailed?
    I speak for the majority of important people* *a category comprised entirely of myself

We Want to Protect that Head OverMaster's Avatar
    Main Canon Lelouch Zero and Nightmare Nunnally, now that would be a meeting of Servants worth seeing.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    You'd need a pretty high level Servant to begin taking on one of the last gen Knightmares. Ridiculous maneuverability, ridiculous firepower, shields on most of them, flight, they're damn near as agile as the people in them, with the kind of strength expected of a fifty foot tall mech. It'd be like fighting a dragon in fast forward.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

That's basically what I thought, but I think a mid-high level Servant could take on the 7th gen Knightmares without having to pilot a Knightmare of their own. Though there's also the question of if a Servant piloting a Knightmare might be a bit overkill.

For me, the coolest would be Lancelot hijacking a Siegfried with Knight of Owner and wrecking everyone's shit with it.

Drunk Anime Is The True Path. Mattias's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Physically it would be a struggle for most servants to fight Knightmares that can fly, but most servants have magical bullshit that would probably surpass whatever tech the mechs can bring. All the heart piercing weapons, defense negating spears, swords made of the literal hopes and dreams of mankind, or things that alter causality, they all would wreck a knightmare.
    Binged All Of Gundam In 4 Years, 1 Week and All I Got Was This Stupid Mask

FF XIV: Walked to the End

Started Legend of the Galactic Heroes (14/07/23), pray for me.

Excalibur isn't actually made of the hopes and dreams of mankind. Pretty sure that's just what it came to represent metaphorically in the hands of Artoria. Also, considering Suzaku at least was fast enough with his Live command on to bamboozle Bismark's predictive Geass, he could probably avoid a fatal blow from Gae Bolg.

JP Friend Code
    Also, considering Suzaku at least was fast enough with his Live command on to bamboozle Bismark's predictive Geass, he could probably avoid a fatal blow from Gae Bolg.
    I doubt it. Servants are far faster then Suzaku for one thing. For another being fast doesn't get you around "I fuck Causality in the asshole" in the first place.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Excalibur isn't actually made of the hopes and dreams of mankind. Pretty sure that's just what it came to represent metaphorically in the hands of Artoria.
    Quote Originally Posted by cm3
    The pinnacle of holy swords, Excalibur was not forged by human hands. It was crystallized within the Earth, using the wishes of mankind as the basis.
    Nah it's pretty literal.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Nah it's pretty literal.
    Oh, I see. I always get confused by that whole thing.

I doubt it. Servants are far faster then Suzaku for one thing. For another being fast doesn't get you around "I fuck Causality in the asshole" in the first place.
    Well, humans don't have a Luck stat, so...Also, what really matters is whether the Lancelot Albion is faster than Servants, because he was only able to beat Bismark's Geass in his machine, which I believe could match or exceed the stats of Servants.

I told 'em, I told 'em. Bugrit! eddyak's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    I wouldn't say the Knightmares could exceed Servant speeds, Servants get some pretty ridiculous numbers in that category, but Knightmares don't really need to. Even if a Servant can outspeed or overpower them, though, most weapons aren't gonna be of much use, being not-giant-robot-sized, most NPs that aren't giant lasers wouldn't do much more than scratch away at the paintwork and hull, and some that are giant lasers probably wouldn't even get through their force fields. Not to mention even if the mech is moving relatively slowly, every bump against a Servant is gonna be like a 50mph car crash, only it isn't a car specifically designed to fold up and be less lethal in a crash, and is instead a solid steel wall.

Like I said, it's like going up against a dragon that's made of metal, can turn on a dime, spawn force fields and can shoot lasers the size of city blocks and bullets the size of tank rounds.

And even if we compare NPs, look at Gae Bolg. Stabby version doesn't even come into this battle, unless he can stand literally on the cockpit uninterrupted, and we've seen way more damage than GB thrown be blocked by mid-gen Knightmare force fields, let alone the monstrosities we see at the end of CG. Excalibur easily takes down even the super stronk Knightmares, but that's the toppest tier NPs can get without being some bullshit hax made by gods thing.

That said, the conceptual fuckery is what might win Servants the day. If GB thrown is focused on drilling through the shields rather than the splitting into a bunch of thorns AoE damage it also does, it'll almost definitely pop the pilot. Also, they have a pretty hard active limit, and need those batteries changed out. If you get a good enough master, your chosen Servant can focus on dodging and guerilla plays till they outlast them.
    FGO Supports
    NA
    JP

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Servant = 1 fighter plane + a maybe nuke
    Are Knightmares > fighter planes?
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

Yes, definitely. Fighter planes have long been rendered obsolete by even the original Glasgows in Code Geass, as have most conventional weapons. The only reason tanks and ships (blue water and air) still exist is because they can carry higher ordinance weaponry than Knightmares can.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Yes, definitely. Fighter planes have long been rendered obsolete by even the original Glasgows in Code Geass, as have most conventional weapons. The only reason tanks and ships (blue water and air) still exist is because they can carry higher ordinance weaponry than Knightmares can.
    Q: How strong are Servants?
    Nasu: Well you see, attack power is about the same as one fighter. A fighter has way too much power for one person too stand up against, but to destroy one city they'll have to refuel many times. But what makes these guys dangerous is that since they're spiritual bodies, regular weapons won't work against them. As far as destructive power goes, there are more numerous powerful weapons among modern ones, but as normal weapons won't do a thing to them, they're among the most powerful. Anyway, just as fighters can load a nuclear warhead, they each have their own Noble Phantasms and among the Servants there are ones that have ridiculously powerful ones. That's why when I meant strength being the same as a fighter I thought it would be easier to image. Oh and, if I were to say it in a sort of non-serious way, they'd be 1/4th of Tsukihime's Arcueid I suppose? The strength of one I mean. Against one Servant, Arc would probably win, but against two, while Arc's having trouble against the one, the other could get behind her and nail her... maybe.
    Well then you've got your answer.
    As long as sakuradite is magical.