Page 1328 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 32882812281278131813231326132713281329133013331338 ... LastLast
Results 26,541 to 26,560 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Presia messe noce yor tes mea TwilightsCall's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Haven't read any FSF, but I suspect what you might get is actually something like "Jack the Ripper has no true identity," so if the Servant Jack met the actual person(s) responsible for the Jack the Ripper murders, they would probably not recognize them as being the same person.
    My Fanfiction - Almost entirely short stories and oneshots

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    So, if Jack the Ripper from FSF were to meet his killer and remember his true identity, would the formless mass coalesce into a single shape and take on the properties the real Jack the Ripper had?
    Probably not.

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by TwilightsCall View Post
    Haven't read any FSF, but I suspect what you might get is actually something like "Jack the Ripper has no true identity," so if the Servant Jack met the actual person(s) responsible for the Jack the Ripper murders, they would probably not recognize them as being the same person.
    My question was if Servant Jack had met the person who killed the actual murderer, and the murderer was able to recognize Jack the Ripper as someone he/she killed.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Probably not.
    Oh. I honestly took Jack's statement that if he met the murderer or the one who killed the murderer that he'd remember literally.

So do PSI abilites count as Alien tech?

I just read all the translated FSF novels yesterday, and I now have several new ideas regarding my definitely not ready TM x Stone Ocean Crossover. I was just wondering whether I should replace Sports Maxx with Buzzcola, the other way round, and should I make Johngalli A a member of the Scladio/Scradio family as well as an associate of Pucci and former follower of DIO? So much to try and figure out. Also, I have no idea what to do with the police chief of Snowfield. I personally want to put him as the warden of GDSP, but I don't know how aware I should make him of Pucci's identity as Whitesnake since I do plan to make them allies through Faldeus.

Could Annasui's Diver Down rearrange the bodies of Servants, even though they are constructs of mana?

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Could Annasui's Diver Down rearrange the bodies of Servants, even though they are constructs of mana?
    If DD can affect other Stands, which are spiritual bodies, then I don't see why Servants would be any different.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    If DD can affect other Stands, which are spiritual bodies, then I don't see why Servants would be any different.
    That makes sense, and now I have plenty of ideas for how Annasui can be vital for a Grail War and possibly beat Alkeides.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    That makes sense, and now I have plenty of ideas for how Annasui can be vital for a Grail War and possibly beat Alkeides.
    Not to be rude, but how much of your fanfic have you written yet? It sounds like you have a lot of compelling ideas, but at some point the brainstorming phase ends and you actually have to sit down and write the danged thing.

Quote Originally Posted by RoydGolden View Post
    Not to be rude, but how much of your fanfic have you written yet? It sounds like you have a lot of compelling ideas, but at some point the brainstorming phase ends and you actually have to sit down and write the danged thing.
    Oh, I fully know that. I just have life and I can't help but keep brainstorming.

I just came up with another idea this week. What about a JJBA x Extella crossover in which Joseph Joestar is one of the Servants of the Moon Cell fighting Velber, and Ultimate Kars returns to the Moon Cell, and both have to team up to fight Altera/Sefar? Ultimate Kars would have been present for the initial Velber attack on Earth, so he HATES Sefar and by extension Altera and wants nothing more than to kill her and then Joseph. Joseph also is aware of Sefar thanks to Ultimate Kars having constantly warned that only he could stop it, and in his life he did more research on the matter.

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    No fame no game + too modern
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    No fame no game + too modern
    I could figure out something. No reason not to. Like maybe he became famous in the magical community for beating the closest thing Earth has ever had to a Type or something.

Anyone else think a Hol Horse/Mista and Billy the Kid partnership would be cool?

Also, does anyone think my previously mentioned Extella/JJBA crossover is a good idea if I work in a good enough explanation for how Youngseph could be a Moon Cell Servant?

If I were to try and make the Star Birthmark from JoJo a skill, how would it be best go about that? I want it to reflect the bearers' propensity to get drawn into conflict, but also that the bearers possess the wherewithal to power through said conflict to the end.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    crest of destiny
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    crest of destiny
    Sounds pretty good for a skill name. Thanks. I still need some help working out the skill description and effects.

I was thinking a permanent depression of Luck rank to E, maybe an effect of bravery(?). The rest I'm unclear on.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; November 15th, 2018 at 03:56 AM.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    A star shaped crest those of a certain bloodline are born with.
    Those carrying this mark have a propensity to be drawn into fated conflicts.
    Yet it is that very cursed blood which bestows the individual who carries the mark with the strength to see those conflicts through.
    Advantageous modifiers are bestowed while posing erratically.
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    A star shaped crest those of a certain bloodline are born with.
    Those carrying this mark have a propensity to be drawn into fated conflicts.
    Yet it is that very cursed blood which bestows the individuals who carry the mark with the strength to see those conflicts through.
    Advantageous modifiers are bestowed while posing erratically.
    Thanks. I'll use that and decide specifics later.

Blog Entries
    baccano x fate crossover quest idea i'm working on, might as well post ot here.
    the setting is early 18th century italy; the focus is alchemy, immortality and some swashbuckling actions. there will be Heroic Spirits, but not under Servant container or the Holy Grail War system. the immortals of Baccano as the representation of 18th century European alchemist. the summoning of the demon as thw summoning of heroic spirits. etc, etc.