Page 1325 of 1344 FirstFirst ... 32582512251275131513201323132413251326132713301335 ... LastLast
Results 26,481 to 26,500 of 26864

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    I know. I just want all the facts so I can meld the two settings together as best as possible, simultaneously getting as much correct as possible from both verses.

- - - Updated - - -

In any case, from what I can tell, Kars predates the True Ancestors by around 90,000 years minimum if we go by the theory that the TAs were only created post-Sefar, and DAs are quite a bit more recent too.

Apologies, I'm in similar boat with my YYH x FSN idea, and it's hard to strike a balance between wanting to adhere to both setting, while also remembering to have fun with your writing.

Yeah they shouldn't be much older than the true ancestors, so Kars would have made the original DAs.

You could even have the pillar men be labeled as something like the "Primeval Ancestors" by the moonlit world. Too much? It's too much right?
    Last edited by Urameshi Yūsuke; September 16th, 2018 at 03:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Urameshi Yūsuke View Post
    Apologies, I'm in similar boat with my YYH x FSN idea, and it's hard to strike a balance between wanting to adhere to both setting, while also remembering to have fun with your writing.

Yeah they shouldn't be much older than the true ancestors, so Kars would have made the original DAs.

You could even have the pillar men be labeled as something like the "Primeval Ancestors" by the moonlit world. Too much? It's too much right?
    It's not too much, and thank you. Yeah, Primeval Ancestors seems to be a pretty good idea, in that the Pillar Men were proto-True Ancestors created by Gaea, but Kars screwed things up. Also, I intend to have the Sefar attack be a major catalyst for Kars' experimentation and his quest to become the Ultimate Lifeform for understandable reasons.

Also, when was Nero Claudius emperor in the Nasuverse? It's stated in the Jojo wiki cited from JoJo 6251 that the Pillar Men attacked the Hamon clan in Rome and attempted to get the Stone in 50 B.C.E., and I want to know if the Nasuverse Nero lived around the same time as the real Nero.

Actually, nvm, we'd still be on the Republic in 50 BCE.

Wyrd oft nereð unfǽgne eorl, þonne his ellen déah... Skull's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    ^ Between 50's to 60's AD iirc.
    "Here's a bangin lil' tune about takin' on The Man!"

(Check out my Super Special Awesome Servant Compendium here)

Cool. I guess instead of a Nero cameo, I could make a Caesar cameo, except not as a fatass.

What kind of Master would Ozymandias respect? I ask because I was thinking of including him in a fic idea I've had.

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    What kind of Master would Ozymandias respect? I ask because I was thinking of including him in a fic idea I've had.
    According to his profile, someone who acts like a king but doesn't treat him like a servant. Also, if they remind him of Moses that's a bonus.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    so Leo
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Leo and probably Shirou (cause his Fragments Master is a kind soul).
    Quote Originally Posted by My F/GO Collab Dream Never

Hm. That's all food for thought. Thanks.

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    so Leo
    As if he wasn't bad enough to deal with when he had Gawain...

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by CG-3m1y4 View Post
    Leo and probably Shirou (cause his Fragments Master is a kind soul).
    His ProtoFrag Master is just another magus desperately grasping at greatness.

The terminally illy yet incredibly sweet kid who will eventually summon Perseus is from the same clan, but Oz's Master is the guy with the mask.
    Last edited by Imperial; September 17th, 2018 at 04:34 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

But could he potentially work with a more conventional magus or someone who doesn't fit his ideal? I was thinking in my far future Stone Ocean x UBW crossover to make him the Servant of the Green Dolphin Street prison director or warden, who in this case would be secretly a magus like the police chief of Snowfield in FSF.

Blog Entries
    But could he potentially work with a more conventional magus or someone who doesn't fit his ideal? I was thinking in my far future Stone Ocean x UBW crossover to make him the Servant of the Green Dolphin Street prison director or warden, who in this case would be secretly a magus like the police chief of Snowfield in FSF.
    I don't know. Maybe. But I don't think so.

He initially presents as a Gilgamesh kind of character, but a lot of his POV in P-Frag turns the tables by showing us that he genuinely means well. He wants to place the entire world under his benevolent dictatorship without the mud purge Gilgamesh wanted or the world war Iskandar craved. Granted, we can argue whether or not one man can be trusted with all that power, but his actions come from a good place.

He also doesn't suffer fools. He almost melted his Master's face off with his solar barge when they first met.

He might look down on a corrupt authority figure as perverting his station.

Edit: In fact, I think he would get along famously with Rin. Both raised with an expectation of greatness that gives them a bit of an arrogant streak and a haughty outward demeanor with a soft, sweet, chocolatey center underneath all the bluster
    Last edited by Imperial; September 17th, 2018 at 04:42 PM.
    Spoiler:
    Originally Posted by You
    when all the evils have given up their waifus, all the greats have left for med school, and there are no more at least 3 day battles to be fought what is left is

not Tsukihime 2
    not DDD3
    not even Girl's Work

but f/go

and now f/go english

that is what is waiting for you at the end of schadenfreude

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    I don't know. Maybe. But I don't think so.

He initially presents as a Gilgamesh kind of character, but a lot of his POV in P-Frag turns the tables by showing us that he genuinely means well. He wants to place the entire world under his benevolent dictatorship without the mud purge Gilgamesh wanted or the world war Iskandar craved. Granted, we can argue whether or not one man can be trusted with all that power, but his actions come from a good place.

He also doesn't suffer fools. He almost melted his Master's face off with his solar barge when they first met.

He might look down on a corrupt authority figure as perverting his station.

Edit: In fact, I think he would get along famously with Rin. Both raised with an expectation of greatness that gives them a bit of an arrogant streak and a haughty outward demeanor with a soft, sweet, chocolatey center underneath all the bluster
    Sounds cool. How would he react if his Master simply summoned him to help keep watch over the prison and make sure the War didn't cause too much collateral or extend beyond the prison walls?

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Sounds cool. How would he react if his Master simply summoned him to help keep watch over the prison and make sure the War didn't cause too much collateral or extend beyond the prison walls?
    LET ME SHOW YOU A REAL KINGDOM
    begins to call every contractor in the address book
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.

That makes sense.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Instead of prison puppy day it would be "baby sphinx day"

Without a doubt, and I feel they'd be a pretty decent answer to White Snake and all his disc minions.