Page 1330 of 1331 FirstFirst ... 33083012301280132013251328132913301331 LastLast
Results 26,581 to 26,600 of 26609

Thread: Type-Moon Crossover Idea Thread

  1. #26581
    死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors MWkillkenny84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Age
    34
    Posts
    1,105
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Quick question, but does anyone have any ideas about who in the MA could make good enemies for El Melloi II, Rin, and Shirou when they try to destroy the Fuyuki Grail? I plan to include Zouken of course, but the MA also is trying to recover the Grail, so who would make a plausible enemy?
    No one apart runaway magi, because by the time Rin, Shirou and Lord El-Melloi II are dismantling the Grail System in Fuyuki they are doing it on the MA's orders, that have deemed that 'enough is enough, during the Fourth we had to cover for a giant tentacle monster attack plus nearly half the city backed by the Lesser Grail's explosion; and in the Fifth the Church's 'mediator' tried to unleash a BEAST-level menace on the world for the lulz'.
    92 minuti di applausi!!!

    Perchè immaginiamo?, ci chiedono.
    E perchè no?, è la risposta più adatta.
    Almeno, questo è ciò che credo io.


    Spoiler:


    CASTER FAN, and PROUD of it!!!!

  2. #26582
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,191
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    Quick question, but does anyone have any ideas about who in the MA could make good enemies for El Melloi II, Rin, and Shirou when they try to destroy the Fuyuki Grail? I plan to include Zouken of course, but the MA also is trying to recover the Grail, so who would make a plausible enemy?
    MA Team: Adashino, Bram, Olga, Haluhi, Kairi?, Old man einzbern tuner? Sprinkle some OCs? Rocco?
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  3. #26583

  4. #26584
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    MA Team: Adashino, Bram, Olga, Haluhi, Kairi?, Old man einzbern tuner? Sprinkle some OCs? Rocco?
    I think I'll limit the enemy team to 4, but thanks for the ideas. Personally, I feel uncomfortable making OCs, so I don't think I can do that, and Rocco seems too non-confrontational.

    EDIT: Now that I think about it, maybe Adashino and Rocco would be good as political enemie, while the others would be good as the team of Masters. Also, not sure if I may or may not include some mainline versions of Apocrypha characters.

    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Darnic.
    I'm personally going with the headcanon that Darnic died during the mainline Third Holy Grail War. He MAY get a mention, but unlikely.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by MWkillkenny84 View Post
    No one apart runaway magi, because by the time Rin, Shirou and Lord El-Melloi II are dismantling the Grail System in Fuyuki they are doing it on the MA's orders, that have deemed that 'enough is enough, during the Fourth we had to cover for a giant tentacle monster attack plus nearly half the city backed by the Lesser Grail's explosion; and in the Fifth the Church's 'mediator' tried to unleash a BEAST-level menace on the world for the lulz'.
    No one aside from Rin, Shirou, and maybe El-Melloi II would even know about Kirei, and when did a beast-level menace ever stop the MA? Besides, CM3 does SPECIFICALLY state the MA wanted to collect the Grail over the objections of the veterans, so there was a huge struggle.
    Last edited by SirGauoftheSquareTable; December 6th, 2018 at 02:09 PM.

  5. #26585
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Wait, in the FSN universe, are Fiore and Caules members of the El-Melloi Classroom, or at least is Caules? I heard something like that, and in Apocrypha Caules joins, so I don't know...

  6. #26586
    a blond with green eyes that doesn't look like saber Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,598
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Caules is part of El-Melloi classroom in Case File, since I have asked the same question before.

    Click the image to ConQUEST

    Quote Originally Posted by A Certain Redditor
    At least during that long hiatus when we thought Index III was a pipe dream, we could still have hope. Hope for another good season to eventually one day come. Now we've just got... shattered dreams.

  7. #26587
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Caules is part of El-Melloi classroom in Case File, since I have asked the same question before.
    Ok. Good. Now would that rule out Fiore as a possible enemy in a Grail War? Probably.

  8. #26588
    a blond with green eyes that doesn't look like saber Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,598
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Fiore stopped being a Mage in Apoc. IDK what happens to her in Case Files/FSN timeline. Probably depends if Caules has their family Magic Crest, if he has, that means she probably stop being a Mage.

    Click the image to ConQUEST

    Quote Originally Posted by A Certain Redditor
    At least during that long hiatus when we thought Index III was a pipe dream, we could still have hope. Hope for another good season to eventually one day come. Now we've just got... shattered dreams.

  9. #26589
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Spartacus View Post
    Fiore stopped being a Mage in Apoc. IDK what happens to her in Case Files/FSN timeline. Probably depends if Caules has their family Magic Crest, if he has, that means she probably stop being a Mage.
    Yeah not going to touch that then.

  10. #26590
    a blond with green eyes that doesn't look like saber Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,598
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Well, supposedly you want to feature both so much. You can make Fiore an outsider who sought the holy grail because of her leg operation fails or something. About combat, some mystic code can be used without having the mage being that great, like Waver using VH for example, maybe you can try to justify her using her Bronze-Link Manipulator by researching how he can do that. Though, she tries to heal her legs via magical means kinda ruin her character development.

    Click the image to ConQUEST

    Quote Originally Posted by A Certain Redditor
    At least during that long hiatus when we thought Index III was a pipe dream, we could still have hope. Hope for another good season to eventually one day come. Now we've just got... shattered dreams.

  11. #26591
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Thing about that is I actually don't. I was just wondering briefly if she'd make a good, sympathetic, Association-aligned enemy.

  12. #26592
    a blond with green eyes that doesn't look like saber Spartacus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,598
    JP Friend Code
    616288630 tell/pm/whatev
    Blog Entries
    4
    Well, I just giving an option.

    Click the image to ConQUEST

    Quote Originally Posted by A Certain Redditor
    At least during that long hiatus when we thought Index III was a pipe dream, we could still have hope. Hope for another good season to eventually one day come. Now we've just got... shattered dreams.

  13. #26593
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Yeah, I understand. I just feel that'd require too many hoops to jump through writing-wise.

  14. #26594
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    31,472
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Fiore's quit magehood in Case Files, which is why people keep trying to kill Caules in Case Files.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  15. #26595
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,191
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post


    I'm personally going with the headcanon that Darnic died during the mainline Third Holy Grail War. He MAY get a mention, but unlikely.
    Even if he survived he never started eating souls.
    Zugzwang was a group of mages formed by the Einskaya family of Eastern Europe. They began as subordinates to the Romania-based Yggdmillennia lineage, tasked with swiftly disposing of any vermin that came sniffing around their overlords. The power of Yggmillennia, however, had withered more than fifty years previously. With the line dissolved, Zugzwang had gone freelance, becoming an organization that handled all sorts of shady business.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  16. #26596
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    Fiore's quit magehood in Case Files, which is why people keep trying to kill Caules in Case Files.
    Thank you.

  17. #26597

  18. #26598
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Quote Originally Posted by Historia View Post
    Fiore wheelchair adventures when.
    You mean Fiore's Excellent Physical Therapy Exploits.

  19. #26599
    鬼 Ogre-like You's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    https://twitter.com/LickYouTie
    Posts
    32,191
    JP Friend Code
    101043939
    Blog Entries
    68
    Quote Originally Posted by SirGauoftheSquareTable View Post
    You mean Fiore's Excellent Physical Therapy Exploits.
    The implication is that she literally ran away.
    inb4 "how could she run away if her legs don't work"
    Quote Originally Posted by Canon View Post
    On You's tombstone it will read
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    That's exaggerating my point.

  20. #26600
    Knight of Joestar SirGauoftheSquareTable's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Location
    Wherever there's Wi-Fi
    Age
    20
    Posts
    3,030
    Brave Lady Fiore ran away!

    "No I didn't! I can't move my legs!"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •