Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Tsukihime - All Routes

Tsukihime - All Routes

This is the general thread for Tsukihime, meant for those who have played the entire game and wish to discuss it as a whole. Spoiler tags are not required.

Tsukihime (月姫, lit. Moon Princess) is a Japanese eroge doujin visual novel game created by TYPE-MOON, which was originally released in December 2000.

Tsukihime chronicles the story and life of a teenage boy named Tohno Shiki. As a young boy, Shiki suffered a life-threatening injury. As a result of this injury, Shiki became able to see "death lines" on objects and people; if Shiki traces these lines with a sharp object, the person or object that they belong to will die or be destroyed. Soon after discovering this power, he is given a special pair of glasses by a mysterious woman. While wearing these glasses, Shiki cannot see the lines, and can thus live life as normal. Later, Shiki discovers that he can also see "points" on objects and people; these act as more immediate and powerful versions of the "lines." Eventually, it is revealed that Shiki is not merely killing a person or destroying an object when he cuts its lines or pokes out its points, but is instead removing the meaning of his victim's existence.

The game plot begins during Shiki's high school days. After years away from the Tohno household, which he was banished from after his injury, he moves back home following the death of the head of the Tohno family, Shiki's father. Shiki's sister, Akiha, assumes the responsibility of being the new head, and decides to let Shiki come back. As the story progresses, Shiki gradually discovers his mysterious past, and becomes implicated into strange adventures.

Source: TypeMoon Wiki
    Last edited by DragoZERO; March 18th, 2011 at 11:16 PM.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by DragoZERO View Post
    Spoiler tags are not required.
    You've obviously not been on BL very long...

All routes, you say? Including Sacchin's?

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Saradin View Post
    All routes, you say? Including Sacchin's?
    She never had one. :|

That's what they want you to think..

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    I killed her three times. :|

did u see her corps?

Sandalphon's worst nightmare AstralSword's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by squall06 View Post
    did u see her corps?
    Why, she simple turns into dust.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    Why, she simple turns into dust.
    the word is simply not simple

Quote Originally Posted by hbomb View Post
    the word is simply not simple
    Sorry about my typo.

...So, what do you guys expect of the so called Sacchin route that might be in the remake (which may never be released)?

I find it rather easy to set it up, judging she appears as an "enemy" in the Far Side of the Moon arc. As she is already there, they just need to add some more story, fanservice and a sex scene she actually survives through.
    Last edited by AstralSword; March 18th, 2011 at 11:59 PM.

Blog Entries
    Satsuki gets a route, but it's written by that gen uro-whatever guy.

Mind numbing tragedy ensues

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike1984 View Post
    You've obviously not been on BL very long...
    Ya... here at Beast's Lair, we spoil the stuff you've read, the stuff you are reading, the stuff you want to read, the stuff you don't want read, and the stuff you don't know existed.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by food View Post
    Ya... here at Beast's Lair, we spoil the stuff you've read, the stuff you are reading, the stuff you want to read, the stuff you don't want read, and the stuff you don't know existed.
    Mikan gets kidnapped, but don't worry, she comes back right at the end.

Yeah. It is often called "mind rape".

This reminds me of that Primate rape Murder thing.

Quote Originally Posted by AstralSword View Post
    ...So, what do you guys expect of the so called Sacchin route that might be in the remake (which may never be released)?

I find it rather easy to set it up, judging she appears as an "enemy" in the Far Side of the Moon arc. As she is already there, they just need to add some more story, fanservice and a sex scene she actually survives through.
    Haven't the slightest. Nasu should have given her a route or left her out totally. Her mini-arc was pointless and felt like filler since it didn't effect the rest of the routes.

Not to mention go off topic at every chance.
    In Progress: Melty Blood
    Complete: Garden of Sinners, Fate/stay night, Tsukihime, Tsukihime Plus+Disc, Kagetsu Tohya

Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post

I'd read it.

Haven't the slightest. Nasu should have given her a route or left her out totally. Her mini-arc was pointless and felt like filler since it didn't effect the rest of the routes.
    I'd respond, but I'm in the middle of a mahjong match right now, so I won't. Somebody respond for me!

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Tobias View Post

I am with this guy. Sachin route is going to be a kill-fest filled with tragedies. Think about it, everyone wants to kill everyone.

Arc wants to kill Sachin.
    Sachin probably wants to kill Roa.
    Roa wants to kill everyone.
    Sachin will probably help Arc to kill Roa.
    Then Arc will want to kill Sachin afterward.
    Ciel wants to kill pretty much everyone, because she's from the Church.
    The only straight-man is Shiki, pretty much. Everyone else wants to kill everyone.

Going by Urobuchi, the good end is going to be Shiki killing everyone, and normal end is going to be Sachin turning Shiki into a ghoul, then Arc/Ciel killing him.

I am with this guy. Sachin route is going to be a kill-fest filled with tragedies. Think about it, everyone wants to kill everyone.

Arc wants to kill Sachin.
    Sachin probably wants to kill Roa.
    Roa wants to kill everyone.
    Sachin will probably help Arc to kill Roa.
    Then Arc will want to kill Sachin afterward.
    Ciel wants to kill pretty much everyone, because she's from the Church.
    The only straight-man is Shiki, pretty much. Everyone else wants to kill everyone.

Going by Urobuchi, the good end is going to be Shiki killing everyone, and normal end is going to be Sachin turning Shiki into a ghoul, then Arc/Ciel killing him.
    hehehe.

that actually sounds pretty awesome.

I'd still read it.

Urobuchi Gen is a bloody hellish writter. Everything he writes is a bloodbath from beginning to the end.

As I am kind of fond to this style, I would read it too.

the only problem is that I am afraid he won't put any fanservice and a sex scene Sacchin survives through. Pretty much he will make Shiki and her start it, and make him or her go nuts while doing... it.

The end is one of them killing each other, and the player will be the one to choose if Shiki will kill her or not in order to live. I can't imagine anything worse than this for Sacchin...

...But Urobuchi can.

A nasuverse sex scene where a character ends up dead by the end because one or both of the participants went insane and kill-crazy?

Somebody fund this now.