Page 1 of 15 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Fate/Prototype Script

Banned
    Blog Entries

Fate/Prototype Script

Assembled Copy https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BzWf...dzQlVWSlU/edit
    Kudos to Mr. aldeyeah

S03/Lancer's Attack

After the sunset, night. Ayaka fled home as fast as she could.
    Ayaka:
    "Nothing, this has nothing to do with me!"
    She seemed to be calm, but the appearance of Sancraid made her half insane.
    Ayaka collected the items she could use to protect herself (a feathered finger ring of witchcraft), locked the door, turned off the light, and hid herself in a robe of invisibility. She curled into a corner of the room, trembling.
    Ayaka:
    “I am not the likes of them! Furthermore, to me ------“
    Wrapping herself in the invisibility robe, Ayaka repeated her delirious words like a frightened child.

Insert the memories of the past. The final night eight years ago.
    (米Because Ayaka was just a child then, the memories were full of holes and lacking consistency.)
    Only a flashback of that tragic scene.
    The corpses of many girls.
    Her father, covered in blood. Her older sister, covered in blood.
    The sword thrust from the back of her sister, Excalibur.
    Her sister’s face asked why. Her father died with a face painted in insanity.
    Blood, a lot of blood, pouring onto young Ayaka’s face.

Ayaka
    “I absolutely can’t do such a thing! It’s impossible!
    I can’t be like my sister…!”
    Returned to reality, Ayaka stared at the clock. Without her noticing, it was already 11 o’clock at night. A new day was about to begin.

Sancraid (narrating):
    “After today, it shall begin.”

As if to swallow the words of the ominous priest, Ayaka gulped.
    The grandfather clock in the living room stroke twelve o’clock.
    Dong. Dong. The sound of the clock.
    Ayaka was startled, but there was nothing but silence.
    Ayaka:
    “It seems… nothing is going to happen now.
    ‘Eight years from now’, maybe I misunderstood my sister's words.
    Thinking it’s my turn next, I am overanalysing this---”
    Just as Ayaka breathed a sigh of relief, distant dog barks reached the livingroom.
    Ayaka:
    “Barking…..?”
    Ayaka lifted her head, thinking what is happening. Looking through the window, she saw the invading Lancer leading a large pack of hounds.
    Ayaka:
    “This form of magical energy…. Servant!”

Ayaka leaped back from the window.
    The hounds assaulted the Sajyou residence.
    The sorceries placed onto the residence for intercepting intruders activated, felling the hounds before they reached the residence.
    However, a few still made it to the house. They invaded the living room by ramming through the windows.
    Ayaka fled into the hallway in terror, engaging the hounds at close quarters. (※Although Ayaka had a negative personality and was terrified at this moment, she had a fundamentally unyielding spirit, and would do her very best even if she complained at the same time.)
    Ayaka used crow feathers as magic bullets to stop the invasion of the hounds; these were the basics of the basics in the realm of Witchcraft.
    (米These crow feather magic bullets were different from Rin’s magic bullets. The crow feather magic bullets had this organic effect that would give the unmistakable impression of Black Magic. A large quantity of crow feathers were released from the ring → countless crow feathers turned into magic bullets and were launched.)

In the mean time, Lancer was in a garden facing the house, leading a pack of hounds.
    He seemed unmotivated, yet it also seemed like he was talking with the hounds.
    (米The hounds were Misaya’s familiars. Lancer reluctantly brought the hounds at Misaya’s command.)
    Lancer:
    “Oi oi, what’s the meaning of this? Didn’t you say you have no idea who the girl is?”
    Although Lancer was chatting with Misaya, she was nowhere to be seen. Misaya was actually painting her nails in her room right now.
    Misaya:
    “Because even though she’s trash, she is still the daughter of the victor of the last war. Although I feel my familiar should suffice---”
    “Listen Lancer, bring her head to me. The night is late, you have ten minutes.”
    Lancer leaped into action while complaining.

Ayaka was still engaging the hounds in the hallway.
    Although terrified, she clenched her teeth and refused to cry. She wanted to defeat the hounds with her unyielding determination of a braggart.
    However, the vicious hounds held their breath.
    In the shadows, a lean figure emerged. Lancer.
    Lancer:
    “Ah, you are the young mistress of the house?”
    Lancer sounded really unmotivated.
    Ayaka could feel her goose flesh. I am going to die, she thought, I am going to die no matter what I do. By reflex, she strafed Lancer with magic bullets. Ayaka almost depleted all the sorceries at her disposal.
    Lancer charged in with a storm of magic while wearing a fierce grin. He swept his spear (without motivation, only adequate) at where Ayaka was.
    Ayaka dodged by a hair’s breadth, fleeing into the depth of the hallway.
    Lancer:
    “(Whistle) Not bad, not bad at all. Good instinct. …it would be a bit of a waste to kill her here.”
    Ayaka desperately ran out of the house, toward the garden.
    Lancer pursued with airy steps, together with the two remaining hounds.

S04/The Summoning of Sabre
    Ayaka reached the garden at the inner part of the mansion.
    She closed the door, and activated the locking Bound Field. Ayaka then fled into the depth of the garden.

Ayaka’s Father:
    “No one can breach the sorceries here. If something goes wrong, run to here.”

Ayaka remembered the words of her father.
    However, the door was easily blown away by a single thrust of Lancer’s spear.
    Two hounds charged in from the darkness beyond the door.
    There were two magic bullets remaining. Ayaka managed to strike the head of one hound, but the other overwhelmed her.
    Her thigh was bitten. Her clothes and arms were torn. The hound posed to snap Ayaka’s neck, but she fired at its abdomen point-blank. The hound was sent flying. Ayaka collapsed onto the ground, not able to move due to exhaustion and fear.
    Lancer:
    “What’s wrong? Out of ammunitions? Or running out of motivation? Well either way, I will finish what I came here to do.”
    The lean silhouette drew closer.
    Ayaka could only stare at Lancer due to sheer terror.
    Ayaka (Monologue):
    “No, no, no, no!”
    “I’ll be killed, I’ll be killed, just like my sister, I’ll be killed ----!”
    The scream repeated in her head like a refrain.
    Lancer picked up his spear with ease.
    Lancer:
    “Just about ten minutes. Good, I am on time.”
    A gleaming spear.
    The approaching doom.
    Ayaka’s head was blank and her thoughts seared. The images from eight years ago came flashing back.
    Ayaka:
    “Save me, Father----!”
    Responding to Ayaka’s scream, a Command Spell emerged from her chest.
    (※It was not a Command Spell, rather it was a Holy Relic previously buried into her body.)

Lancer’s spear thrust into Ayaka’s chest.
    However, Lancer reacted with a frown of dismay.
    Ayaka’s chest began to gather light. The summoning circle rotated on the ground like a puzzle, coming into completion.
    The flashbacks within Ayaka’s mind.
    The Holy Grail, the girls gathered for living sacrifice, the inhuman deeds, the crazed Father who screamed in the giant underground cavern, the silhouette of someone who carried the eight years old Ayaka after saving her from ■■, who wished to sacrifice Ayaka.
    Ayaka:
    “I, I----”
    “I cannot become friends with such people.
    I will not become a woman who would forgive such deeds-----!”
    Ayaka bellowed a second time from the depth of her heart.
    This was not a scream of terror, but a catharsis of the rage that had crushed Ayaka for eight long years.
    The summoning of Sabre had begun. The garden swirled with light and wind. The surge from Ayaka’s awakening caused the plants in the garden to bloom in unison.
    Lancer:
    “Wha….!?”
    Because his spear was pushed back, Lancer became serious rather than continuing to toy with Ayaka.
    He switched from a one-handed stance into two-handed, but it was too late.
    The knight’s slash arrived together with a radiant flash.
    The spear was repelled. Sabre charged at Lancer, trailed by scattering petals of the blooming flowers. The two crossed blades. Lancer was knocked faraway, while the knight descended before Ayaka after whipping his blade.
    Servant Sabre, materialised.
    The battle between the two ended after several bouts.
    Lancer retreated after his spear was severed by Sabre’s invisible sword.
    Sabre turned, reaching out his hand towards Ayaka, who watched the battle in a daze.
    And thus, the Contract was forged in the garden, under the moon.

S06/First Battle with Caster

A deleted scene. This scene was used as a reference for “what would have happened if the story continued like this”.
    The stage was the school, at night. Ayaka and Sabre were being attacked.
    Sabre could not unleash his full power because Ayaka was being persistently targeted.
    The school building was turned into an alien realm due to caster’s long-distance sorcery.
    For Ayaka, who did not prepare any Mystic Codes, the school building was filled with death traps.
    Sabre was forced to protect Ayaka while fighting Caster. Eventually, Sabre was losing. If Ayaka could protect herself, the situation would not have devolved to such an extent.
    (※If we were to animate this scene, Misaya might be used as a substitute for Caster)
    The conversion of the school into an alien realm was secretly stopped by Rider, who had some connections with Caster. Ayaka merely waited through the whole process.

S08/Rider

Sabre and Ayaka received intelligence from Sancraid that there were some suspicious activities in the industrial zone, and thus they went to investigate.
    The factory was filled with the odour of flesh and blood, like that of rusted iron.
    At the back of the automated conveyor belt, laid a mountain of corpses. Sitting at the centre of this mountain was a Servant who dressed like an Assassin.
    This was the Servant who donned the iron mask, Rider.

Sabre:
    "Is this all your work?"
    Rider:
    "What if it is?"
    Rider's outrageous deed infuriated Sabre and Ayaka.
    Sabre:
    "You have forgotten the agreement. Undiscriminating massacre will bring censure upon your Master."
    Rider:
    "Oh, I know that."
    "However, I don't really have a Master that is punishable."
    Heh. A muffled chuckle came from underneath the mask.
    Rider:
    "I am free, free of the bondage of a Master. Because he used all of the Command Spells the moment before he died, I received this incarnated body."
    Sabre:
    "You, you've slain your own Master....!"
    Rider was a Servant who was free after slaying his Master.
    Since he had no Master, he replenished the magical energy needed to sustain his body with the lives of humans.
    Rider:
    "The Holy Grail is too rich a treat for mere magi. Allow me, a Heroic Spirit, to properly utilize it instead."

Sabre and Rider engaged in fierce combat.
    Rider had the significant advantage in battle as he wielded many Noble Phantasms and laid many traps within the factory. Rider with his "aim for the Master instead of the Servant" tactic proved to be a great challenge for Ayaka, who lacked the ability to defend herself.
    Rider overwhelmed Ayaka, but he hesitated for an instant before delivering the killing blow. Using this opportunity, Sabre rescued Ayaka and withdrew.

------

This scene depicted Ayaka's internal conflict and loss.
    The corpses of innocent victims stacked into a mountain, forcing Ayaka to face the reality.
    Ayaka: (M, for monologue?)
    "These people.... these people are dead."
    "It's a lie to say I don't even know what they looked like. Saying 'It has nothing to do with me' would just be an excuse."
    "This is because I know them. There are people I know among them. Even though we have not met, I knew about them."
    "If we all live within a city, it is impossible for us to be unrelated."
    Because of her own passivity, those people had become a Servant's sacrifice.
    Ayaka:
    "I----
    "At that time, if I chose to fight instead of running away, those people would -----"
    A switch flipped within her, and Ayaka had begun to awaken.

S09 / Misaya (II)

The courtyard of the Reiroukan household.
    Misaya was feeding his pet/familiar hounds.
    Her beautiful hand clutched tightly. The gesture seemed grotesque, yet erotic. Nearby, Lancer watched her while leaning against a pillar.
    It had been almost seven days since the seven Masters began this contest.
    Although Lancer crossed blades with Sabre, Archer and Rider, since then he had began to harbour distrust against Misaya who chose to take no action against other Masters.

Misaya:
    "Are you unsatisfied with my plan? You wonder why I forbid you to use your original weapon in battle. You feel that I refuse to lift the seal over your Noble Phantasm because I fear your betrayal."
    Lancer:
    "Ah? No, that is not what I am thinking. Although it is kind of tough without Gae Bolg, well, I can give it my best without it.
    Master, you are correct. I have no complaints about waiting for the others to show themselves, but -----"
    There was not much time left for Misaya. Different from other Masters, Misaya had a time limit. She could not afford to choose elegant tactics. If necessary, she even had to ally with Sancraid, and be driven by his greed.
    Misaya:
    "Enough. My life and my belief are separate things. Weighing pros and cons disgust me. I will not make such a decision for as long as I can afford."
    Hearing this speech that was neither a joke nor a bluff, Lancer said "yare yare" while shrugging his shoulders. He seemed to say how did I wind up with such an iron lady again?
    Although Lancer seemed to be criticizing Misaya, he was quite pleased with Misaya as she was fundamentally similar to his former teacher, Scathach.
    Misya slowly began to talk, although it was not clear if she understood Lancer's feelings.

Misaya:
    "Do you know what the Heroic Spirits who were summoned as Servants have in common?"
    Lancer:
    "Ah? What?"
    Misaya:
    "Although it is not true for every Servant,
    it seems that many answered the Grail's summon to fulfill what they could not in life."
    Misaya curled the corner of her lips in delight, as if mocking these Heroic Spirits who were supposed to be the transcended ones, yet still bound by mortal affairs.
    Ke. Lancer cursed in disgust.
    Lancer:
    "So all of them have such regrets? Whatever. Unfortunately what you have said does not apply to me."
    Misaya:
    "It would seem so. However, I love those disgraced Servants who place their wishes upon the Grail. You don't suit my taste."
    Lancer:
    "Then you should have picked carefully before you made the choice. If you want a spiteful slave, you know those are a dime a dozen, right?"
    Misaya:
    "I wanted to summon a hero who was killed by a woman."
    Unintentionally, Misaya let the truth slip.
    The young mistress leered at Lancer,
    Misaya:
    "Perhaps it's because they already learned to fear women?"
    She smiled coldly, but with great delight.

S10/About the Holy Grail War

In the chapel of the church, someone looking like a priest was talking to a magus-looking person.
    What was the Holy Grail War?
    It was a ritual in which seven magi fought for the right to use the holy relic --- the Holy Grail.
    This was a war different from the Holy Grail War in Fate/Stay Night. Although an informal affair, it was one that was formally requested by the authorities of the Church.
    There were over a hundred Cardinals at the heart of the Holy Church, and one among them secretly withdrew Imitation Grail Number ○○○, with the plan to recreate the miracle in the Far East.
    The goal was to use the souls of the seven Servants as the ignition charge (a primer), and summon a new being of a higher level of existence.
    The Holy Grail was peddled to the participating magi as a wish-granting machine.
    The purpose of the Minor Grail (read as: Symbol) was to summon the benevolent souls known as Heroic Spirits.
    The underground Greater Grail (read as: Saint Graph) was used to store a large number of souls.
    Aside from the aforementioned fundamental differences, the other features of this Holy Grail War were almost identical to that of Fate/Stay Night.

The heretic priest who turned away from God spoke.
    Priest:
    “Have you ever considered why the Holy Grail takes the form of a chalice?”
    “It is the miracle of our Lord, perhaps a Gauge that proves the mysteries of ancient times.”
    “A chalice carries water, thus it is a container for water.
    The Holy Grail is a chalice forged through the grace of God, so it is a container for the metaphysical----the thoughts of men.
    A man’s thoughts are a resource that carries no energy, something that is not physically observable. Yet, the Holy Grail is able to grant form to the thoughts of men.”
    Because of this, the Holy Grail was able to recreate Heroic Spirits.
    Heroic Spirits were just figments of imagination, shared illusions dreamed up by humans throughout history.
    Magus:
    “Then there is a problem here, after the summoning of Heroic Spirits, the role of the Holy Grail will have ended.”
    Priest:
    “Yes, indeed.
    As you have said, heroes are born from good will.
    …. Unfortunately, what many people wish for is not good will, but an ill will called desire. The Holy Grail ----- it is mad since the very beginning.”

S11/Nightmare ~ Ayaka’s Memories

Ayaka’s memories from about eight years ago. The location was the Greater Grail (giant underground cavern).
    It was a three dimensional magic circle, and a natural furnace located below the city.
    The black, mud-like content of the Greater Grail looked soupy, and formed what looked like a sea. At the other side of the sea, something was being summoned.
    (※In reality, an incarnate was being formed from the chaotic soup.)
    At the cliff’s edge of the Greater Grail, girls who were kidnapped by ■■ for live sacrifices were lining up.
    Although they still retained consciousness, they could not move. Tears rolled down from their hollow eyes while they waited for their turn to be hurled into the cauldron.
    Ayaka’s Father, Manaka, eight-year-old Ayaka, and Sabre were at this hellish place.

Ayaka was crying.
    She was about to be tossed into the Greater Grail by someone.
    ■■:
    “Although everyone is politely cuing up, Ayaka is special.”
    “Jump in, and become sacrificial material.”
    “A mediocre person has no value besides this.”
    The young Ayaka was pulled into the abyss below the cliff.
    The lunatic father merely stared at her.
    Ayaka’s Father:
    “Ah, how did this happen!”
    “You are mediocre, mediocre, mediocre…!”
    “It was my mistake to have chosen you!”
    Ayaka despaired due to Father’s disparagement. The last shred of her sanity was destroyed. Camera blackout.

…Ayaka did not know how long it had been. It could have been an instant, or several hours.
    She regained consciousness because a large amount of blood was pouring over her face.
    In front of her stood Manaka, as if in the midst of protecting Ayaka.
    However, Manaka was already dead.
    The sword impaled her from the back, and the blade emerged from her chest.
    Manaka wore an expression of “why?”, as she was tossed into the abyssal Greater Grail.
    Looking to the side, the corpse of the culprit, Father, lied near her.
    Ayaka lost her consciousness again.

Above was the finale of the last Holy Grail War.
    This was the story of Manaka Sojyou, who was mere one step away from activating the Greater Grail, but was slain because of her Father’s change of heart.

S15/Rider and Master

Rider's memory. This occurred when he was summoned into this World.
    Rider's Master looked like a youth of about 10 years (appeared to be).
    He was a Master-candidate of the last war, and he was forcefully kept alive through medical technology and sorcery by a faction of magi that survived the last war.
    The youth was a sacrifice who had a beast planted inside him by ■■, a living corpse.
    His hands and feet had rotted away, and his organs were mechanical. The only living portion of him was above the breast. Rider, who was summoned by this "living dead" Master, gazed at the youth who was his Master.

Rider:
    "-----This, can you call this living?"
    He was trembling and his tone was filled with astonishment.
    The hatred for the magi, who kept the youth alive for their own selfish wish, grew in Rider, and he began to sympathize the youth.
    This sympathy soon developed into respect and friendship.
    Every beat of the heart was accompanied by pain, and drawing every breath was like swallowing needles. The youth was drowning in pain without a sense of living, yet, he did not express any hatred for this injustice. Although his body was thoroughly devastated, he was like a saint.
    The youth was glad that he had summoned and befriended Rider.
    And Rider admired the youth's angelic character.
    However, the youth exhausted his life when summoning Rider. Seven days later, the youth died in excruciating pain.

----

Youth:
    "---because I don't have any friends."
    Before he died, the youth told Rider.
    Although he should have chosen a hero who suffered misfortune as his Servant, he decided against it. The only whimsical thing he did in his life was to have chosen "a lucky hero".

Youth:
    "I do not wish for a tragic hero, but a happy one."
    "Because---- the wish of a satisfied man must be a happy one, right? I think your wish upon the Grail will warm people's hearts."

The youth died smiling, as if he saw a world where everyone lived in harmony.
    Rider mourned that the youth lived a life without reward.
    Even until the very end, the youth did not blame others. Instead, he placed his faith in the goodness of people.
    The youth's death filled Rider with rage.
    In that instant, he decided what his wish would be.
    To grant his Master happiness.
    He would give his Master the happiness of a normal man through the power of the Grail.

-------

Rider watched the youth until the very end, and quietly left the ward (laboratory). The monitoring magi said,
    Researcher:
    "Don't worry, sire. Although the summoner is dead, you can use this mask as a mimic for the Master's face --- eh?"

His head was lopped off.
    Wearing an icy expression, Rider slayed all the researchers. He then picked up the mask, and blended into the city.
    Without a master supplying magical energy, Rider could only replenish himself by killing humans.
    Surrounded by the carcasses of the people he had massacred, Rider swore this oath.

Rider:
    ".....For him, for him who wished for people's happiness,"
    Overlooking the lively night-scape of the city.
    "---- I will kill you, kill you all."

The iron mask was covered in tears of blood.
    The merry prince who knew nothing but happiness seemed to swore this while crying tears of blood.
    Yet he knew, his deeds, were precisely the darkest sins that would stain the dream of the youth.

S16/Underground Church - Berserker (1/3)

Ayaka and Sancreid, Scene 2. This was located at the end of the middle portion of the story.
    Berserker vs. Sabre.
    Sabre was defeated, Sancraid proposed to negotiate with Ayaka.

Sancraid:
    "I do not wish to kill Sabre."
    "He is the only witness that knows the truth about the Beast. Young lady, his fate is up to you."

Sancraid forced Ayaka to relinquish her Master's rights by threatening the Sabre's life. Ayaka obeyed since at that time she already fell in love with Sabre.

"You have indeed forfeited the Master's rights for Sabre. Thank you for your cooperation, young lady."
    "However, since Sabre is riddled with all kinds of glitches, I will have to remake him. Crush her, Berserker!"
    "You--- you deceived me!"

Ayaka unleashed her Witchcraft.
    A magic circle emerged beneath the feet of Sancraid, neutralizing (cancelling) the magic bolts.
    Ayaka:
    "Magic Resistance....!"
    Sancraid:
    "Yes. You see, I am very cautious. If I don't move the magic circle around, I would be too afraid to move myself."
    Ayaka was shocked by this fact.
    Ayaka:
    "I have never heard of a moving magic circle. If what you said is true, your Magic Resistance is on the same rank as Sabre....!"
    Sancraid:
    "Correct. Now young lady you are useless, go die."
    Ayaka:
    "I knew it would be like this! Isn't your catch phrase 'I wish to resolve matters in a peaceful manner'?! Aren't you a man of the Church?"
    Sancraid:
    "Ha. Hahaha. Gahahahahahaha! Ah, those were lies! I hate Asians! The Japanese disgust me the most amongst them all!"

S17/Heaven's Fall (Part 2)

The scene shifted back to Scene 0, the final duel between Sabre and Archer.
    The two fought from the subway to the open air. They zoomed between the buildings of Fukutoshin while engaging each other. It is a dogfight between the skyscrapers.
    Archer assaulted Sabre with an endless barrages of swords.
    Sabre dodged left and right while trying to close the distance between the two.
    It is a neck and neck battle.
    Archer had met the condition of unleashing his imperial Noble Phantasm.
    Sabre was also able to lift all the restraints placed on the holy sword by the Round Table.
    Both of them were looking for an opportunity of sure-kill.
    At the end of the fierce melee, Archer found the chance.
    Sabre was knocked to the ground.
    On the top of the a skyscraper, Archer notched his arrow.

Archer:
    "It's time to end this, Sabre!"
    Archer connected the two swords. They transformed into a longbow. Archer fired an arrow towards Sabre, who was on the ground.

Sabre:
    "---!"
    Sabre dodged the arrow that was aiming for his head.
    However--- This arrow was merely the tracer.
    Archer's trump card was the "Sword of the End, Enki", which was deploying in the satellite orbit.

Archer:
    "Behold! The infernal of destruction fills the heavens!"
    "Come forth! The Surge of Utnapishtim!"

The "Star of Destruction" formed an arrow and fell towards the ground.
    The arrow disappeared in the sky, and a giant Magic Circle was deployed.
    Cleaving space, the Surge of Utnapishtim crashed towards the city. This was the Surge of Utnapishtim in the Epic of Gilgamesh, the original tsunami that gave shape to the deluge myth of Noah.
    Sabre was swallowed by the giant tsunami.

Archer:
    "This is what means to destroy the World! Hero Spirits, suffer the curse that the insolence of challenging the King of Heroes has brought up on ye!"
    Archer had unleashed all of his magical energy, so he was so exhausted that he could hardly move. However, he still laughed as if it was the duty of the victor.

But--

Sabre:
    "No. It is still too early to celebrate your victory, King of Heroes."
    Archer:
    "What---?!"
    Within the torrential wave, from the depth, a golden light cleaved apart the sea.
    Ching. Ching. The sound of Thirteen Constraints of Camelot being lifted one by one.

Sabre:
    "Ex----"

The sea was vapourised.
    From the ground afar, Sabre gazed with the intensity of an emperor that ruled the Earth.

Archer:
    "Tch, Holy Sword User----!!!"
    Sabre:
    "-calibur---!!!"

Facing defeat, Archer sighed with despair.
    This one strike of the holy sword not only cleaved the Star of Destruction, but also the arrogant king.

S18 / Beast (Kotonoha! Kotonoha! Kotonoha! I knew you would come back!)

Camera shifts in atmosphere suddenly, to a scene that looks like it's underground.
    It's after Sancraid came out with "I am extra!".
    So the question is-- "who is the First?"

"Only seven Masters participare in this war."
    "If there were any other, they would have to be--"
    "A survivor from the previous war."

-Cut to 8 years prior, the end of the last war.
    Manaka smiles before the Great Grail.
    Unidentifiable lumps of flesh bubble out of the ground.
    Sajou father: "What are you doing, Manaka...?!"
    The father tries to stop her. Seeing his daughter's (Manaka's) violence, he is deathly pale.
    Manaka smiles like an angel.
    Manaka: "What do you mean 'what'? This is the real way to use the Grail, Father. Oh? Did you really believe those silly stories about granting wishes?"

The girls thrown into the Great Grail as sacrificies fall weeping into the grail. It's a hellish scene.
    Sajou father: "I didn't 'believe' it, that is the truth! The Grail is a bridge to the Root, that we have failed to attain for a thousand years, and continued wishing for it for a thousand more! It is not to be used just to-- to sate your desires!"
    Sajou father strikes Manaka.
    Manaka easily blocks it. Her father is surprised.
    Manaka: "A bridge to the Root would be boring, Father."
    "After all..."
    The camera zooms on Manaka's eyes.
    As though Manaka's eyes lead into the abyss of space.

Manaka: "After all. I've been connected to that place ever since I was born."

Father is speechless.
    Manaka's tentacles attack her father. Fade-out on Sajou father screaming.
    Seeing her father torn to mincemeat, young Ayaka is on the verge of mental breakdown.
    She cries and tries to hide, but Manaka easily finds her, and prepares to make her a sacrifice.

Ayaka: "Onee-chan, why?!"
    Manaka: "Because, Ayaka, you're ordinary. Being an ingredient is the only thing you're good for."

With no scorn or ill will, her elder sister is innocently monstrous.
    But Manaka is killed immediately after.
    After defeating the other six Masters and reaching the grail, Manaka could not cope with such a betrayal.
    She would not even have dreamed it would end this way.
    With her own Servant skewering her from behind.

Manaka: "...Huh, Saber? Why are you... stabbing me?"
    Saber: "...I was mistaken as well. This grail, and you, are twisted."
    Manaka: "Hurts. It hurts. It hurts, Saber. It hurts so much. I'm sorry. It hurts... so much that I can't understand... what you are... saying."
    "I'm so sad. So sad. It hurts so much that... I can't see... it hurts... ah---"
    "I must be dying. I'm sad. That I won't... be able... to see your face anymore."

Manaka dies, smiling at Saber with an expression that doesn't show any pain.
    Saber casts Manaka's corpse into the Great Grail.

----However.
    -Sancraid narrates. (?)
    What is the Grail, in the end?
    It is a cauldron of magic to give shape to the eighth class, Beast.
    Beast is the "Beast of 666" in the Bible. (Since the design of this Grail originates from Christianity.)
    It refers to a beast wearing crowns symbolizing the sins and greed of humanity. None other than the beast that comes from the sea, written of in Revelation.

-Camera returns to the present.
    After Saber used Excalibur on Archer.
    Manaka is dancing innocently like a child in front of the underground Great Grail. Zombified.
    Behind Manaka is the incarnating Beast, along with six Servants (the Servants from the previous war).

Manaka: "Saber! Saber! Saber! I knew you would come back!"
    "Ahh, I love you, Saber. I love you so much that when I think of you, I feel like my insides will fall out of my stomach, like the pain burning my heart will wake me from my dream!"
    "I want to see you soon, see you soon, see you soon! My Saber! My own, my very own prince!"
    "After all--- this beast was born to make your wish come true!"
    ----Camera blacks out.
    Last edited by food; November 15th, 2012 at 09:48 PM.

The Royal Chancellor of Avalon Keyne's Avatar
    Hmm, interesting.

Who's Sabre again?

Blog Entries
    I think it's that one guy with the sword.

I think.
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

Blog Entries
    Name:  4e14535d.jpg
Views: 25965
Size:  76.1 KB

And it's "Saber"....

Blog Entries
    That was the point lol
    Now Loading...

[15:09] <KnightTurtle> "I WILL NOT DIE FOR THE BEAUTY OF MATH. MATH IS MY SOUL AND BLOOD, MY PASSION. MATH IS WHAT KEEPS THE WORLD RIGHT. I WILL ON FOR THE BEAUTY OF NUMBER CRUNCHING, THE MIND NUMBING ABILITY OF CALCULUS, THE SOUL OF THE BARE BASICS OF ARITHMETIC"
    [21:21] <+EnigmaticFellow> we derive fun from integration

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Sabre is Altrio.

You know nothing.
    Last edited by aldeayeah; January 22nd, 2012 at 08:49 AM.

Or Augustus Paendragonic Artorium Septimus Valorus Secundus Caesarium the XXXXVIIIIIII

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by TypeWannabe View Post
    Or Augustus Paendragonic Artorium Septimus Valorus Secundus Caesarium the XXXXVIIIIIII
    APASVSC, sounds like a censorship-bill

Very, *very* interesting.

There's a lot of, well, prototype elements in the characters.

Lancer's Master is sort of like an amalgam of Rin and Touko.

Sancraid has Araya Souren's moving Bounded Fields.

Rider has a *very* bitter version of Archer's personality, and his Master has the same curse as Sakura - There's even a Zouken in his background.

Manaka is, of course, a particularly psychotic and murderous version of Ilya.

The clash between Saber and Archer, and the unveiling of Saber's Excalibur...Well, it's a lot like the final battle between Rider and Saber in the Fate route, too.

Don't you mean Rider has a bitter version of Rider's personality?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

Fuckin' chicken grill!!! Kotonoha's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Manaka is, of course, a particularly psychotic and murderous version of Ilya.
    With some Sakura for good measure.

Quote Originally Posted by Kotonoha View Post
    With some Dark Sakura for good measure.
    Just...just gonna insert that little tidbit in there.

Hope Rides With His Godly Ronin/Cowboy Brother In Law

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's what I said. Sakura.

Blog Entries
    Yeah, that's what I said. Sakura.
    ...despite what you may think, Koto-nee, the Dark part is important.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I agree that Sakura's darkness is an important part of her character but I'm not sure what that has to do with this.

Blog Entries
    I agree that Sakura's darkness is an important part of her character but I'm not sure what that has to do with this.
    ...never mind, Koto-nee.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Is this the part where we mention Sakura can turn "Dark" at any time from an excess of angst while using her magecraft (source: Hollow Ataraxia)?
    Araya, what do you seek?
    「アラヤ、何を求める」
    ------True wisdom.
    「――――真の叡智を」
    Araya, where do you seek it?
    「アラヤ、何処に求める」
    Only within myself.
    「――――ただ、己が内にのみ」
    Araya, what is your favorite color?
    「アラヤ、好きな色は?」
    Blue. No, ora-- Auuuuuuuugh!
    「青、いや、オレンジイイイイイアアアっ!」

YEAAAAAAAAHHHHHH---!!!!!! DreamsRequiem's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    714, 551,159
    Blog Entries
    Sakura with all her inhibitions unbound is just categorized as Dark Sakura, but they are really just one and the same, some people just can't accept that.

The Lycopocalypse: Click at your own risk
    FGO NA Support:

IGN: Kurama Satou

Blog Entries
    Think about it in terms of Nasuverse souls and suddenly the idea that Sakura isn't Sakura becomes kind of silly.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by terraablaze View Post
    Is this the part where we mention Sakura can turn "Dark" at any time from an excess of angst while using her magecraft (source: Hollow Ataraxia)?
    Quote Originally Posted by DreamsRequiem View Post
    Sakura with all her inhibitions unbound is just categorized as Dark Sakura, but they are really just one and the same, some people just can't accept that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Think about it in terms of Nasuverse souls and suddenly the idea that Sakura isn't Sakura becomes kind of silly.
    ...I said never mind. And DR, you sound really condescending in your statement there. ^^;
    F/GO SUPPORT