Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Not-so Average One (lemon, Sion x Rin)

アルテミット・ソット Ultimate Thot Five_X's Avatar
    Blog Entries

Not-so Average One (lemon, Sion x Rin)

Synopsis: Rin and Sion discuss magical matters in Rin's fancy Clock Tower office, and Sion offers an alternate manner of payment for Rin's help with magecraft.

Written, of course, for Leo. Not perfect, but I did what I could before the poor guy went to sleep. :P

--------------------------------

Not-so Average One

It's no secret that two of the most notable branches of the Mage's Association, the Clock Tower in London and the Atlas alchemists in Egypt, came together form time to time. Despite the physical distance between the two cities, they were common allies, aiding each other in their respective fields, with some butting of heads, but overall minimal conflict.

It seemed like no coincidence, then, that two especially talented young women rose through the ranks of the Clock Tower and Atlas, respectively. Strangely enough, to those around them, they rarely spoke, as if they never had a clue about the others existence. Rin Tohsaka of the Clock Tower, already a high class lecturer and researcher, seemed bound enough by her own duties and spent time working with other magi to advance magecraft.

Unlike her, though, Sion Eltnam Atlasia, an alchemist prodigy, traveled the world searching for ways to improve the capabilities of herself and her colleagues. For any alchemist, this would invariably lead to involvement with the Clock Tower, to use their host of resources and talented individuals, and Sion was no exception.

In the evening after a particularly boorish interview with some Lords of the Clock Tower, Rin was in her relatively small office, doing her best to avoid falling asleep. A book was gripped weakly in her hands, and she jolted back to her senses when it started to flip forward, out of her hands. She didn't even want to walk back to her home; in London the streets could be so crowded at all times of day, and she didn't want to deal with commuting so often. Even magi had the problems of more mundane people.

Tossing a side of her brown, twin-tailed hair behind her back, she checked the pile of tomes she had on her desk and sigh, placing the one she was holding down right beside a few notices. A man who went by the title of “Lord El-Melloi II” apparently wished to speak with her, along with the head of the Edelfelt family and a number of others that didn't catch her eye quite so much.

It came as no surprise to her when she heard a knock on the door, a few metres to her left. Rin didn't feel at all like standing up from her comfy red velvet chair, and so she kept lounging. A faint figure could be seen past the glossy window of the door, but no strong features could be noted. Sometimes, Rin felt like a private detective with her office like this. If it was decent to do so and she wasn't in such a stuffy, formal place like this, she might even have kicked her feet up onto her desk, and put a cool brown fedora on her head. Still, there was a visitor, and she had to keep her ladylike composure.

“Please, do let yourself in.” Regardless of the situation or her attitude, her position as a magus and the Tohsaka heir required her to at least speak politely.

She heard the doorknob click and saw it turn. It creaked open, and the first thing that caught her eye was long, purple braid of hair, swinging gently. A girl stepped in the room, closing the door behind her, and Rin motioned for her to sit in the chair right in front of her desk. The girl, no older than her early twenties, wore a purple beret that matched her eyes and hair, and her outfit was similarly coloured. She was actually dressed quite formally, and Rin would've brushed her off as just another apprentice magus if it wasn't for the fact that she recognized her.

“Sion Eltnam Atlasia.” The girl introduced herself curtly. “You are Rin Tohsaka, yes?”

Rin nodded. “You're from Atlas, aren't you?” She tilted her head, curious as to why an alchemist such as Sion would seek out a talented, but relatively low-status magus such as Rin. Perhaps it was because their situations were similar, or perhaps there was something that only Rin could help her with. It was that curiosity that kept her awake and aware when she normally would have just drifted off, half paying attention to whomever had come to visit her.

The alchemist slid an unruly few strands of hair behind her ear. “Yes, I am. Though I rarely travel here, it has come to my attention that you are an expert in jewel magecraft, and the transference of energy into such objects. This would be useful for a field of study that I am concerned with recently, regarding jewels that can create one-time activated effects, and long-lasting, passive influences on the wearer.”

With a sigh Rin stood up, not quite ready to be moving about after being so comfortable in her chair. Still, this girl clearly needed help that only Rin could provide, so she stepped around her desk and guided the young alchemist to a specific one of the bookshelves across the room, illuminated by the sconce light on the ceiling. The one window in the room was covered with closed blinds, so no outside light could get in, and there could be no one peeking inside to catch a glimpse of the famed Rin Tohsaka at work.

She drew her finger along the spines of a few books, all hardcover and of differing thicknesses. She eventually settled on a red one with no title written on the spine, pulling it out with one hand and deftly opening it, flipping through a few pages.

“Yes, this should be it.” She mumbled, tracing along some illustrations and particularly important lines in the text. The pages were yellowed and old, and folds could be seen where Rin had marked her place whilst reading this long ago; this tome had offered up a great deal of knowledge to her over the years, and was in a strange sort of way special to her.

Out of the corner of her eye she made a note of the quiet alchemist's outfit, seeing that she wore thigh-high socks and a white miniskirt, much like Rin's own fashion style. She chuckled under her breath and Sion gave her a weird look.

Right in front of her desk she stopped and looked up at Sion. “What do you need this for? It should teach you basic theory, but I doubt you really will need my actual help with whatever you're aiming to do, unless you wish to perform some kind of High Thaumaturgy with jewel magecraft.” She laughed at the thought, dismissing it. The image of a bunch of magi gathered and chanting about a frilly rock trying to put prana into it amused her at that moment. At least this visit was being offhandedly entertaining, she thought.

“I need it for a friend.” Sion had a serious look on her face. “She has certain... deficiencies, that I must attend to, and this happens to be in line with Atlas research. Thus, I came here to find at least a clue to how I can solve this problem and integrate it into my own alchemy.”

Hm. Rin slowly nodded at that, recalling her own friends. She doubted any of them would really need something magical, since almost all of them were just normal people. “What can you tell me about this girl? Is she a magus that is unable to properly circulate prana through her body, or perhaps are her magic circuits not aligned correctly?”

Sion shook her head, her braid swinging back and forth. “No, she's a different sort. I am afraid that I cannot explain her problems, as that would be rude and against her privacy, but do understand that it is very pertinent to Atlas goals.”

“Heh.” The magus let out a small chuckle, and leaned backwards against her desk, supporting herself with one hand, the book in the other. “Well, to be honest, you could've just said that it was for a friend in the first place. I'm not like one of those old curmudgeonly magi who deal with nothing but business. I've got a heart, you know.”

Shifting her hips to the side and cradling her chin with one hand, Sion let out a little 'hmm' and looked to be in deep thought for a while. “I did not expect that, actually. I had a good feeling about you, but it seems that those vague expectations were greater than normally possible. It's good to meet someone who understands, Lady Tohsaka.”

Rin winked at her, smiling. “Don't worry about it. And please, call me 'Rin' from now on; I don't think I'm so old to be considered a 'Lady'...” Her face blanched at the thought, and she looked away sharply. She was only twenty; that was still young, especially for someone of her stature.

“Ah, I see. That is acceptable. Then, I give-” Sion quickly shook her head, and took a breath. “Refer to me as 'Sion,' then.” Her cheeks turned a faint red for a moment. “This is quite unusual; it is not unlike speaking with my friend.”

“Well, friends are a good thing to have, aren't they?” Rin shrugged. Her hand slipped backward for a moment and pushed aside her nameplate, but she caught herself before she lost her balance. “Anyways, I hope you get some good use out of this book.” She handed the thick red tome to Sion, weighing it for a moment in her hand. It felt strange, giving this away, but she knew Sion well enough now to trust her to treat it well. Their soft fingers slipped gently against each other for a moment, and Rin immediately pulled back, using her other hand slipping again as a quick, easy excuse for that. It was strange, the chill she felt form Sion's touch, and she pursed her lips before looking back up at the alchemist.

As she grasped the book in both hands, Sion examined the cover and flipped through a few pages on a whim, checking it. She could read at a lightning pace, and understood whole sections of text just by flicking her gaze across them for a moment or two. Rin was completely astonished at this girl who gave an honest, understanding nod every so often, showing that she really did know what she was reading.

“A-are you going to actually need that for an extended period of time?” Asked Rin, raising an eyebrow. “My office isn't a library, you know. If you want the book, just take it.”

Closing the volume with a short thud, Sion looked up at the girl dressed in her usual red and black. “I noticed from your expression that this item is of importance to you. Should I really keep it for an extended period of time?”

Rin nodded, and sighed. Sion hit the needle on the head, and more than once Rin caught herself glancing longingly at the book. “Well, yes. I'll have you pay for that and a small lesson on transference of power whenever you have time, okay?”

There are many ways for magi to pay each other. Most often they exchange research and notes, but in the case of a magus and an alchemist, that's not always very possible. Other times they might use modern money, but Rin's natural stinginess allowed her to amass a small fortune in her time with the Clock Tower.

Sion, then, had something else in mind.

She stepped a foot closer to Rin, putting the book on the desk behind her. “You've never had a... boyfriend before, have you?”

After a delay of a few seconds, Rin shook her head. “There was one guy I was into back in high school, but I don't think he's interested, and we're just friends. W-why do you ask?” The killer question. Despite her seemingly shy and quiet demeanour, Sion was actually quite forward, especially when there was something that clearly needed to be done. Rin was almost overwhelmed with the girl's rich fragrance, filling up her senses.

“I... used to be with someone.” Sion said, biting her lip. “She passed away a few years ago, unfortunately, and though it took some time I have moved on.”

“Y-you're saying... that you're interested in women?” Rin was hesitant, not wanting to make any assumptions regardless of the evidence she was presented with.

Sion inhaled a deep, thoughtful breath. “That would be correct, yes. I will not pass judgement on you, but based on your reactions so far, you aren't taking this poorly. I see that your expression denotes definite interest, veiled by momentary shock.”

Sion Eltnam Atlasia: master of deduction, master of... seduction?

“Ah, I get it now.” Rin shrugged, and looked away for a moment, recalling a scene from years past. “I'll admit, I did spend a night with a woman, once. She was British and quite beautiful, and she wasn't unwilling to go along with my advances. I take it you're aiming for that sort of payment, then?” They both knew what she was referring to.

The alchemist moved even closer to Rin, placing her hands on those of the young magus. Their fingers intertwined on the desk, and Rin could feel the contrasting sensations of Sion's hot breath on her cheek and cold fingers on hers, both at once. She swallowed, not exactly prepared for this outcome, and surprised by Sion's tenacity.

After a few, silent moments...

“Alright. I can accept this as payment.” Her gaze flicked down to Sion's lips for just an instant, and immediately after she found the girl kissing her, lips pressed to hers. Despite her strangely cool skin, Sion had warm, soft lips, and Rin found herself more than willingly reciprocating. Their fingers still locked together, Sion pressed her body to Rin's, almost leaning her right over the desk. She was quite forward, already slipping her tongue into Rin's mouth.

Their tongues met, sliding against each other, hot and slippery. Rin hadn't felt a sensation like this in ages, and it sent a shiver down her spine. Unwilling to break the kiss, she blindly felt around with her right hand, bringing it up and along Sion's arm, to her shoulder, and then down her gently curved back, feeling the soft fabric of her clothes. Her hand slipped underneath, and as best as she could she reached up, eventually feeling a hard, thin line that ran across the width of Sion's back. Feeling along that, Rin managed to find the strap to Sion's bra, and with her nimble fingers undid it, letting it click open. Sion let out a gasp at that, and then rolled her shoulders, trying to get her bra more loose.

Soon enough, while their lips and tongues were still busy, Sion brought both of her hands up to the front of her formal purple shirt, loosening her saffron tie and letting it slide down. With that out of the way she could start undoing buttons, giving Rin's now wandering eyes a good view down her shirt as a thin line of cleavage opened up.

They broke the kiss for long enough to get Sion's top off, and her bra fell uselessly to the ground as well. Her eyes still closed, Rin brought her hands to her waist and pulled up on the hems of her own sweater, bringing it over her head and tossing it to the side. Their lips were pressed together shortly afterwards, but now with the feeling of Sion's hard nipples on Rin's delicate skin.

It was Sion's turn, and she easily unhooked Rin's bra, letting it drop backwards onto the desk. Their breasts were completely uncovered, and the two women pressed their chests together. Sion wrapped her arms tightly around Rin, holding her close; Rin put one hand on the back of Sion's head, tousling her hair and knocking off the girl's purple beret.

Her other hand explored elsewhere, sliding cautiously down Sion's smooth back. It soon touched the fabric of her white miniskirt, and slipped underneath with a discreet flick. Rin's hand groped about, kneading Sion's butt with tender fingers, slipping underneath thin panties. The two giggled a bit and continued kissing, enjoying the simple feeling of each others breath. Their scents intermingled into something extraordinary, and Rin slipped her lips from Sion's own just to reach up and kiss the girl's hair and smell the sweet fragrance that was to be found there. She took it in as if drinking lush, cool water, and as she did so she undid the zipper on Sion's miniskirt, being very clever and tactical in her movements, not letting Sion notice the difference until the skirt had slipped down her legs to the ground.

Sion stepped up and out of her miniskirt, feeling the warm body of Rin against her.

“Are you sure you want to go first?” She asked, tilting her head and looking Rin in the eyes.

The magus nodded, her twintails bobbing up and down. “I'm sure. Just... wait one moment.” Sion had surprisingly wide hips, Rin noticed, and large, round breasts. She felt a twinge of envy, wishing that she had this woman's incredible figure, but let up, knowing that she could spend her time freely enjoying it. After all, this was how she was being paid.

She took in a slow breath, stroking Sion's cold skin up and down along her waist. “Alright, turn around.” Sion did exactly that.

Her almost completely bare skin was flush with Rin's, and the feeling of Sion's curvy butt against her crotch was a tantalizing, mouthwatering one. Her mind was flooded with ideas of what she could do, but she needed to keep it simple. One hand went up, squeezing and kneading Sion's breasts, eliciting a small, sharp gasp from the girl. The other snaked its way downward along Sion's stomach, fingers caressing wide on her skin and playing with her navel, stroking it like as if it was her clit. Of course, Sion was far from a naive girl, and she knew just what Rin was getting at.

“Don't worry, I'll be fine.” Sion reassured her partner in this, noting that the girl had stopped just short of her crotch. “It's not my first time.”

Rin nodded, a very small and barely noticeable motion. “Ah, okay.” She said very little, and moved her fingers downward just a little more, until they slipped underneath Sion's panties, sliding ever so close to the girl's most sensitive parts.

Sion accepted it with a wince, and her breaths started to get more shallow, her eyes dilating. Rin's head fell upon her shoulder and the magus let out a contented sigh, happy just to draw in the smell of Sion's soft, purple hair. The long braid was comfortable against her skin, and she didn't mind it at all, not wanting to undo it.

Panties were slipped down by Rin to just above Sion's knees, giving Rin plenty of room to work with. Sion let out a small sigh, and closed her eyes tight. She knew what was coming next.

With soft, circular motions, Rin's fingers rubbed around Sion's tender folds, stroking her clit in up and down motions, applying gentle pressure to the area. The girl nodded, a smile on her face, and Rin took that motion as a hint for her to continue, going further. Rin deftly slipped her two fingers inside Sion's slit, feeling a warm tight embrace. Sion's muscles tightened against the intrusion but, as if my magic, Rin slid in and around to stimulate the girl, loosening her up in no time. She was able to press in further, bringing her fingers in past the first knuckle, then the second, moving in a hook shape, forward and up, tickling Sion's inside walls.

“Ah, keep going, Rin.” Sion told her breathily, her words quiet but understandable.

With her thumb, Rin occasionally pressed down against Sion's clit when she pulled out for a moment or two, making the girl shiver with pleasure.

Her fingers continued to advanced, going in, then out, the feeling of slipping out being just as incredible a sensation for Sion as exploring inside. Rin's speed began to pick up, too and she became much more daring, working Sion much more roughly. It only felt better for the girl, and her regular gasp was replaced with arrhythmic moans and sounds of her swallowing, her mouth watering from the all encompassing pleasure that was flooding her.

She let out a long sigh. “R-rin, ah, heh, k-k-keep going, faster. I-I'm almost there, just a few... more...” Her legs squirmed about as Rin's fingers slid around inside her, with Rin laughing with seemingly perverse glee. She slipped her fingers in especially deep, working them to perfectly complement Sion's inner tightness.

“Ah, I'm... I'm going to come, please... just once, just a little... Aaaahhh!”

Rin felt a sticky fluid like honey start to flow down and drip off of her fingers, and with a deft movement as if it had been planned the whole time, she rubbed Sion's clit once, twice more, and then brought her own two fingers to her mouth. Rin made exaggerated moans of pleasure as she licked on and sucked Sion's sweet juice off of her fingers. It was a taste that Rin was vaguely familiar with, and most certainly enjoyed. It was like bringing back an old memory, and she wanted every piece of it.

"You... you're pretty good." Sion breathed, looking up at Rin and smiling. She was giving payment to this girl, but she was wondering if this was at all equivalent exchange.

However, she wasn't going to be overtaken by just one, deep, orgasm. She did an about turn to face Rin and winked, a mischievous smile forming on her face. Rin had to wonder what she had planned, but could hardly react as the girl dropped her miniskirt with the hands of someone who was truly skilled. Their warm socks were pressed against each other and Rin felt some of the liquid from Sion's crotch on the skin of her thighs.

Sion pressed a deep kiss to Rin's lips, bringing her tongue into her mouth to get a taste of what her own fluids were like. It was foreign and in a way exotic, especially when mixed with the hot saliva already in Rin's mouth, but it was overall far from a bad taste. Sion wanted more of it, in fact, and was already making preparations for what she would do. Rin would never expect this, she knew, and so she let out a light giggle.

Rin didn't know what to do; just moments ago she was in a position of dominance, but Sion had effortlessly turned that around, making Rin almost worried about what Sion had thought up for her. It was obvious that she knew what she was doing and had been preparing for this sort of “payment” from perhaps the beginning of their meeting. However, Rin didn't think much of Sion's sexual ability, especially compared to her own, and contented herself with enjoying whatever the woman had to give her. She was expected something good at most, but not greater.

She pursed her lips, watching and sighing with satisfaction as Sion fondled one of her breasts, her face sliding down her stomach. Just as Rin had played about with her fingers, Sion seemed to specialize with her tongue, stimulating all the same places on Rin's body that Rin had done on Sion's... the clever play made Rin smile, and she put one hand on Sion's back, stroking up and down. This was a nice experience, she thought, and gently closed her eyes. She could feel her panties being dropped down, sliding to her feet, and it was almost serene.

An instant later, though, she was rocked from that idle peace when she felt Sion's tongue probing right into her slit, laving at her clit for just a moment to give Rin a jolt of ecstasy through her body. Immediately afterwards Sion brought her tongue right inside Rin, licking in a skilful manner that Rin didn't think possible. The alchemist's tongue, clearly her other vaunted talent, swirled about, its motions clear but unpredictable, as if calculated to be perfectly pleasurable to Rin's specific desires. It was simply like nothing she had ever felt before, and her body started getting immensely hot.

“S-s-s-sion!!” She almost shouted, but quickly quieted herself to little more than a whisper. “H-how are you doing th-that? I'm... I'm going to come!”

Sion giggled softly, her light breath on Rin's flesh only making the experience yet more pleasurable. Her tongue continued to explore around, sliding in and out, a squishy, wet, hot feeling totally unlike anything else.

Rin brought a hand straight from Sion's back to her head, pressing her down on her crotch. She had gotten up on the desk, her butt sticking with sweat to the polished wood. Sion's head was firmly between her thighs, and the sheer pleasure was overwhelming.

There was no way she could resist. “Ah, S-sion, I'm... come, I-aaahhh, ahh!” A shudder rocked through her body and she almost fell backwards onto her desk, her crotch wet and the sounds of lapping and licking coming from right there. She closed her eyes as tight as she could manage, and she allowed Sion to lick her clean. The girl was remarkably obedient and happy to do so, and that only made Rin even more dazed. Her head felt light and her office was spinning around her; this was beyond... beyond anything. She never knew Sion was actually that skilled.

Swallowing, Sion stood up and brought her panties back up where they belonged, along with her skirt and other loosed clothes. She gave Rin a wink, and a light peck on the cheek. The girl rubbed where she had been kissed, as if it was enchanted by some spell. It almost felt numb there, and it was a while before she came back to her senses.

“Th-that was incredible, Sion. I loved it! How did you learn some-”

Sion had completely dressed in a short space of time, collecting up all of her clothes and getting prim and proper once again. She had the red book in one hand, and with the other she turned the knob on Rin's office door, ready to leave.

“Hey, er... wait, Sion!” Rin gathered up her words, slipping up her panties and covering her breasts with one arm. She made sure to stay in a spot where she couldn't be seen from outside her office. “C-could you... stay for a while? I mean, not here, but just around the Clock Tower.” Raising her wrist she checked her watch, and her face went pale. “I've got an appointment coming here in less than a minute, so you have to go!!”

Her breaths started getting short and hurried as she rushed to get dressed again. She barely had time to notice Sion shrugging and waving goodbye, her normally steady swaying hips made stiff by what had just just happened in that office, minutes ago. It hadn't lasted more than ten or so minutes, but it felt like hours. Rin almost expected to see complete darkness outside of her window, but in her state she didn't dare expose herself any more than she had to.

In fact, she barely had time to get dressed and decent before there was a knock at her door again, and with a barely concealed blush she let the person in.

During the whole appointment, she couldn't bring her thoughts off of that strange purple haired alchemist and her magnificent, delicate tongue.

----------------------

A nice, tight quickie. Amusingly enough, half of it is talking, but hey. I like my porn plots to at least have a good deal of setup, and to make sense.
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

[11:20:46 AM] GlowStiks: lucina is supes attractive
    [12:40] Lace: lucina is amazing
    [12:40] Neir: lucina is pretty much flawless

Blog Entries
    You know what you would have written if you actually wrote something for me.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Yes.

Just, yes.

Favorited.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LeopardBear View Post
    You know what you would have written if you actually wrote something for me.
    Ryougi x AE, with Ciel as a third wheel, yes. But this was not just for you, but also for RacingeR and myself.

I also demand compensation, since I actually managed to hammer this out in just an hour and a half. It's just over 4000 words.

^ Glad you liked it, IRUn. :P
    <NEW FIC!> Revolution #9: Somewhere out there, there's a universe in which your mistakes and failures never happened, and all you wished for is true. How hard would you fight to make that real?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Sion Eltnam Atlasia: master of deduction, master of... seduction?
    All of my all of my all of my HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGG

Do you feel like a hero yet? Soldat der Trauer's Avatar
    A world that never was, a dream that might yet be.
    The bloody hell? Where and when do you guys find the opportunities to commission someone to write a story for you? It's mind-boggling.
    Let the victor...be justice.

Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Metal Gear's conception of cyborgs has now convinced me that the real reason there were no more Holy Grail Wars is because Servants became obsolete in the near future, and that past humans and their superiority can just bend over and take it from modern technology.
    @Bloble: You shut the hell up, you're like in every RP on the page, you MIRACULOUSLY LUCKY whore-monger. You not getting in is like me winning the lottery in two states, obtaining a girlfriend, and not ending up nursing another migraine, simultaneously, by the end of this evening.

Blog Entries
    Leo has ways, man. Leo has ways.

JP Friend Code
    851974289/嵐
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Soldat der Trauer View Post
    The bloody hell? Where and when do you guys find the opportunities to commission someone to write a story for you? It's mind-boggling.
    *mad cackle*

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post
    Leo puts out offers you simply can't refuse.

*trembles* must.resisit...urge.to.write...YURI! where the heck is my Straightjacket, somebody find it quick!
    "An A+-Rank in Imagination, a D-Rank in Writing and an E-Rank in Luck ... what could possibly go wrong?"
    Personal Note: Somehow create own RP when/if I get to 2000* Posts ... that won't crash and burn on the first day after weeks of planning.

"Insufficiently analyzed genius is indistinguishable from insanity ... nishishi~"

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Vahan View Post
    *trembles* must.resisit...urge.to.write...YURI! where the heck is my Straightjacket, somebody find it quick!
    Forget YURI! At the moment.
    GO WRITE EXTRA GILGAMESH. THE KING DEMANDS IT!
    ... Does anyone remember this thread: http://forums.nrvnqsr.com/showthread...-input-welcome ?

So, according to D&D's alignment check, I'm a True Neutral. Huh.

Former Fortissimo Fan TLer Kratosirving's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Spinach View Post

Waifu write the stories for husbandu. Good Amber~

I loved it!
    Fortissimo EXA//Akkord:Bsusvier Video Walkthrough: COMPLETE (thread here)

Kadenz Fermata//Akkord:Fortissimo Playlists
    Kisekitsukai (Seventh Chord) Playlist
    Mahoutsukai (Magi) Playlist)
    Final Arc Playlist

FGO Support Card (As of April 2023)
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Elf View Post
    I've always done and said what I feel and I don't let the opinions of others guide my actions. I've always marched to the beat of my own drummer and I will always march to the beat of my own drummer.

Blog Entries
    Nice job with this, Five, and props to Leo for commissioning it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT

Blog Entries
    I actually pretty much wrote this in an hour and a half, like a madman.

Just went "Screw it" and wrote a lemon for Leo and the guys. Turned out pretty well. I'm glad you people liked it!

I almost feel like writing a continuation~

Sion engaging in yuri.. Hot...

Excellent fic, FiveX.

Until now, I hadn't seen any of your legendary yuri fics. Links to your other works plz.

Blog Entries
    This.

This pleases me.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    This.

This pleases me.
    I am glad that I have pleased the yuri goddess!

Also, he's the other main yuri fic I wrote, with Jeanne and Caesarko:

Spoiler:

Caesarko/Jeanne

Though she was a Servant, it was her duty as a Ruler to watch over the Holy Grail War as a neutral authority, giving no special treatment to any Master or Servant in the War, and punishing those who broke the rules or made other transgressions deemed worthy of reprehension by the Church and her own personal judgement.

Naturally, there were some who didn't agree with those regulations.

As Jeanne d'Arc, Maid of Orleans, walked on the path to the church, one lined with gardens that caught her eye, her mind was full of pleasant thoughts of how the flowers should be tended, and if she could sneak away from her duties for just a few hours in the day to go to an amusement park. She had heard of those, from the excited conversations of groups of teenagers amongst those who attended church in the mornings and evenings.

It was evening and therefore getting rather dark, and in fact it had rained for the past few days and the clouds hadn't yet dissipated, though it had happened to be a dry day for once. Amongst the trees all around the church lurked one Servant, a Saber, who had personal reasons for visiting the church at this hour. She didn't want any protection; she aimed to effectively extort the war's mediator in some way to give her aid. Annoyingly enough her armour clanked about as she walked and so she discarded it, making it dematerialize from her body; replacing it was a small, warm jacket over a white dress shirt, and a short black pleated skirt. Her casual clothes would make her seem rather normal, if the mediator didn't immediately recognize this Saber as who she really was. At the very least, Saber was confident in her ability to convince the mediator to help her.

So, she was more than surprised when she found that sneaking up on the woman was easy as breathing, and then had to actually make up a plan on the spot, instead of talking it out then and there in a long winded debate or something that she was actually used to.

Saber leaned in close, bringing her lips right up to Jeanne's ear.

“Hello, mediator. Are you having a nice walk?” She made sure to enunciate each syllable, her breath blowing softly on Jeanne's skin.

The Frenchwoman froze immediately. “W-who is there?” Her voice was light and quiet, but had a hint of strength in it. “What are your goals, Servant? Explain.”

Smirking, Saber didn't move, her head still close to resting on Jeanne's shoulder. “Call me Caesar, please.” She laughed to herself as she noticed Jeanne trying to look around to get a view of the Servant behind her. “I just want to talk, is all.”

“T-then... speak!” She was certainly flustered, not knowing how to react at all. “I am afraid I cannot give you any support in the war; that is against my purpose.” Jeanne gasped, noticing she had made an unfair assumption. “Oh, I apologize! I mean, that answer is true if, er, if you actually mean to enquire about things like that...”

“Mmm.” Saber wondered. “You're... cute, like this.”

The mediator squirmed a little, now in Saber's grasp. “I'm... c-cute?” She tried again to wiggle free. “Unhand me, please, milady!”

“Ehehehehe. You're even cuter when you try to escape.” She brought her lips up to Jeanne's ear and kissed it right on the edge. “Are you sure you don't want to give me just some help in this, lady...?” She trailed off, obviously asking for the mediator's name.

The girl shook her head slightly. “Mm, my name is Jeanne, i-if t-that is important, and no, again, I cannot give you any aid at all. That would be dishonourable on my part.” Even though she said that, trying to keep a straight face, she was blushing the whole time.

“Well then, I'll just have to sully your honour for you, then?” Saber giggled. “Don't worry, I'll be gentle, girl. Or, should I say, Jeanne.”

A shiver went down Jeanne's back when Caesar spoke her name. She'd never felt anything like this before; it wasn't fear, but it was the feeling of impending... something. It didn't seem as though anything really bad was going to occur, but she was still on her guard against any attacks. If it had to be so, then she would fight off this Saber who was so content with going against the rules of the Grail War.

To her immediate shock, Caesar started licking her ear, playing with it, then leaned in even further and nibbled on the tip. Caesar's arms were wrapped gingerly about her waist, feeling vaguely warm through her tough, cold armour. “Mmm. You smell like... lilacs.”

“Milady, I do not think this is-”

Caesar shushed her with soft words. “You'll get used to it. Just... let me caress you.” She breathed in, smelling the sweet fragrance of the Frenchwoman, enjoying everything about the scent.

She could feel Caesar coming in closer, bringing her whole body against her in a gentle embrace. It was... actually quite pleasant, and Jeanne felt something sincere in the gesture. Perhaps she just wanted to be loved? She had no experience in the matter, especially not with another woman, and it made her even more embarrassed than she already was. Caesar's breasts were tightly pressed against her upper back, and she could feel them clearly against the fabric that covered her skin there, and it seemed to her that she was melting into the soothing feelings of this girl, a few years her senior, holding her in a caring gesture. Caesar's head was now fully rested on Jeanne's shoulder, and she let out a pleasant sigh.

“We need to take this armour off of you, don't we?” Caesar grinned mischievously.

“P-please don't...” Alas, the maiden's words were fruitless, and she felt Caesar's hands retreat behind her back, searching for the straps that held her armour rightly in place. Jeanne gulped when she heard the click of one undone strap, then another, until the midsection of her mail opened up in the back and dematerialized, leaving her mostly in a dark, noble purple dress. Then, off came the gauntlets and vambraces she wore, also disappearing. Jeanne was as exposed as she could be without removing all of her clothing, with only her boots and black shawl covering her dress. The tiara-like helmet that she wore, too, was removed by Caesar, who seemed to want to strip nearly everything off of poor Jeanne, standing there unable to react at all.

Caesar's arms returned to holding the Frenchwoman, but her hands were much more adventurous. They slid upwards from Jeanne's waist, stroking her stomach and rounding up to her chest, stopping over Jeanne's breasts, cupping them as best she could, squeezing and kneading the girl just where she was especially sensitive.

Jeanne's breaths were cautious and shallow. “Ahhn, Caesar...” Her legs pressed together, and she got awkwardly uncomfortable as the woman groped her. It felt good, though, and she didn't protest beyond a weak, “D-Don't go any further, please...” Her voice trailed off as she reacted just how Caesar had expected her to.

“Jeanne, you're bigger than I thought... hmm...” Caesar purred, continuing her erotic massage. “Oh, you're not wearing anything underneath? How shameful!” She was no longer kissing Jeanne's ear, instead letting her head rest there on the mediator's shoulder, her eyes closed and her lower body getting tighter against Jeanne's.

Their legs almost intertwined, Caesar feeling Jeanne's soft thigh against her own. The Frenchwoman couldn't find any way to react, just meekly accepting that Caesar was groping her breasts, roughly now, feeling some regret at the fact that she was enjoying the situation and her own helplessness. A small part of her even wanted Caesar to go on even further.

Her whole body started to tingle when Caesar's hands retreated from her plump, covered breasts, and moved very slowly downward, back towards her stomach, pressing the silky fabric of her dress against her skin, and in some places it stuck. Despite the cold winter air, Jeanne had started sweating as soon as Caesar had pressed her body up to her. It was all shocking, perhaps even scary, and she didn't know what to do but accept it without a word.

“I wish you'd talk more, Jeanne.” Whispered Caesar into her ear, soundly both erotic and honest at the same time. Well then, Jeanne thought, she might as well indulge in the lady's interests.

Jeanne breathed heavily for a while, feeling Caesar's hands starting to move again, going even further down her body. “Please, d-don't be too rough with me, milady.”

“I wouldn't want to damage such a beautiful flower; of course I'll be gentle.” Said Caesar in a soothing tone of voice, and Jeanne could hear the sound of a contended sigh.

Turning her eyes downward, Jeanne saw two hands stroking her body, heading ever nearer to her crotch, and she began to breathe even faster. “N-n-n-no! Please don't touch there, Caesar, I d-ah-ah-ah-ahhhnnn!” One of Caesar's hands rubbed Jeanne's upper thigh, right between her legs and above her black stockings. The warm sensation of another's touch in just that spot was too much for poor Jeanne, whose knees started to buckle whenever Caesar's soft, dextrous fingers came near her crotch. She knew exactly what the woman behind her was planning.

“Liked that, did you?” Caesar laughed, and licked her lips hungrily. “Turn around, now.”

Barely able to speak, Jeanne breathed, “Yes, m-milady,” and slowly turned about, still held in Caesar's grasp, but freed for a time from her curious hands as she readjusted them, placing them on Jeanne's lower back, holding the girl still very close to her body.

Jeanne stared demurely into Caesar's eyes, worried about what was about to happen. She was surprised, then, to see the woman blushing and looking away, turning her eyes to stare at the ground nearby, avoiding Jeanne's gaze. Was she shy about what she was going to do? That thought only made Jeanne ever more anxious. If something was enough to turn the sexually aggressive woman Caesar into but a red-faced girl, then it must have been something serious.

Then, there was a warm sensation on her lips as Caesar pressed her face closer to hers in a surprisingly sweet and tender kiss. Her eyes wide open, Jeanne hardly knew how to react. In an unconscious movement she placed one trembling hand on Caesar's back, and then drew the other up to the woman's face, tucking a few errant strands of soft blonde hair behind her ear. Jeanne couldn't help but be swept up by Caesar's passionate kiss and, bashfully curious, she accepted the gesture, stroking Caesar's cheek and copying the way she rolled her tongue about in their mouths. Their lips were firmly locked and their bodies close, their breasts pressing tight together. Jeanne could feel Caesar's soft, tentative breaths on her cheek, making the woman seem cute, and almost shy.

In fact, Jeanne lost herself in the moment so thoroughly that she didn't at all notice her own hand slipping on Caesar's back, finding it hard to keep a solid grip on the slick texture of her jacket, and inadvertently falling down to near the hem of Caesar's skirt. Jeanne reacted to this at the last second, squeezing her hand quickly and tightly.

“Aaaah!” Squealed Caesar as she felt Jeanne's cold hand grip the back of her upper thigh, jolting at once out of the kiss. Both girls were immediately shocked by the feeling, and both tried to fix it at once, with Caesar squirming about and Jeanne attempting to move her hand farther up Caesar's body. That only left Jeanne's touch comfortably up Caesar's skirt and on her butt, leaving Jeanne wondering what exactly this pleasant, squishy feeling was – until she saw Caesar staring at her, wide eyed and blushing furiously.

Jeanne hastily took a step back, making sure both of her arms were by her sides. “I-I-I'm sorry! I'm incredibly sorry!” She pleaded, her breathing fast and her heartbeat even faster.

“It-it's okay.” Caesar assured her, still blushing. She made sure to pull her skirt back down so that her butt wasn't exposed to the cool night breeze, and so the two girls just stood there for a while, awkwardly. Neither knew exactly what to say to the other. All Jeanne knew was that the whole experience, seeming to her as if it had lasted but a second, was a blur of fantastic emotions left unresolved, and she strangely wanted more. More of what, exactly, she wasn't so sure, but she believed Caesar was more knowledgeable.

“Hmmm...” Jeanne wondered, especially loudly to catch Caesar's attention and hopefully break the graceless silence. “Er, sh-shall we go in the church, Caesar? I b-believe it might be better for, ah, us to go in there for now.”

Caesar shook her head. “No, you... feel really warm in the cold.”

“Ah...” Jeanne's heart skipped a beat. “Should we, er, w-warm each other up, then?” Her voice was clearly shaking, and her head was starting to feel light. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Though she wasn't completely innocent, as some believed, she never thought of doing things like these, well, with another girl.

“I'd really like that.” Said Caesar, who took in a deep breath, staring into Jeanne's violet eyes. She glanced awkwardly down at the Frenchwoman's full, pink lips a few times; in one single moment her jacket fell to the ground and her arms wrapped around Jeanne, bringing her close. Their lips met again, with yet more passion than the last time, and neither wanted the kiss to end, Jeanne softly caressing Caesar's cheek.

Without parting their lips even once they began working at each others clothes. Being too gentle to just tear off Caesar's prim white dress shirt, Jeanne brought her fingers to each and every button, undoing them with haste and sliding the open shirt down her arms and off of her, revealing Caesar's flawless, flushed skin. All that covered her top half now was a thin, black bra.

Caesar's nimble hands went to the back of Jeanne's clothes when she brought her arms around her neck to embrace her again. They pulled on the light, velvety strings that kept Jeanne's dress on her body, and with a muffled, fluttering sound, it fell. Jeanne d'Arc was left stark naked in front of Caesar, and immediately broke their kiss to cover up her body with her thin, pale arms.

Caesar winked at her, undoing the girl's thick blonde braid, revealing light hair that went all the way down past her waist. Taking a look at her form, she gasped. This young French girl was truly beautiful, her figure lean but curvy and her light skin almost shimmering in the moonlight. It took a few moments for Caesar to catch her breath.

“Don't worry, girl. Your body is... incredible, and you should not be ashamed of it.”

Jeanne turned her head sharply away, and blushed. “B-but it's so c-cold like this, Caesar...”

She just smiled in response, and slipped her skirt off, followed by her bra and panties. Now she, too, was completely exposed to the cool night. The chilling wind didn't bother her, and she held Jeanne tight to her body again. They warmed each other and Caesar basked in the gentle scent of the French girl, feeling the girl's nipples hard against her own. Caesar could tell that she was aroused, by her ragged breaths and the way she kept looking downwards, squirming a bit each time and blushing. Giggling softly, Caesar fulfilled her wishes.

In a soft and subtle motion, Caesar brought her thigh in between Jeanne's bare legs, rubbing gently up and down, treating Jeanne like a delicate piece of art that could shatter like glass if she was handled too roughly.

“Ahh, Caesar... it feels good.” She said, her voice breathy and light.

Caesar planted kisses on the side of Jeanne's neck and on her shoulder as she continued to lovingly stroke the delicate space between Jeanne's thighs, knowing just where to press her leg softly, and where to be a bit harder. With each motion the French girl let out a little moan, encouraging Caesar to go on.

Looking at her once as if for permission, Caesar then took Jeanne's warm little hand in hers and led her away to a spot slightly out of view, in the midst of the wet grass. They almost slipped a few times on the way there, and giggled each time they stopped each other from falling, and soon enough they were standing together again in the darkness, slightly illuminated by a few lights from the church close by.

The two smiled at each other, with Jeanne blushing as she felt Caesar's hands reaching farther and farther down her back until they stroked and squeezed her butt, as if to avenge what had happened earlier. They laughed, and that was broken when Caesar slid down Jeanne's body like a snake, getting down on her knees in the muddy grass. Jeanne put a hand, furtively, on her soft blonde hair, wondering just what the woman was going to do.

“Ah-ah-aahhhhn! C-c-caesar!” She yelled when the woman began licking around Jeanne's slit, then sliding her tongue inside. “This is... this is... mnh, aaah! P-please, Caesar... don't stop!” Her grip on Caesar's hair became tighter, almost pulling at it, and her other hand went to one of her own breasts, squeezing it and rubbing her nipple just to give that hand something to do.

Caesar's tongue flicked about and she kissed Jeanne's sex, even going so far as to explore inside the girl's tight hole with her tongue, using nothing more than that to pleasure her. Her skill was remarkable, and it was clear to Jeanne that Caesar knew exactly what she was doing, almost making the French girl cry from the sheer pleasure that rocked her body, sending shivers all throughout her and making her breathing light and shallow. Caesar's hand roughly gripped and caressed Jeanne's ass, as if to make up for the incident earlier.

She closed her eyes tight. “C-caesar, it f-feels so, so gooood-aaaahhhhn!” Her body convulsed from the sheer, unmatched pleasure brought by even the simplest motions of Caesar's tongue. The woman on her knees, getting progressively more assertive, drank up the gentle drips of sticky fluid that spilled from Jeanne's now wet hole. Jeanne could hardly stand at all anymore, and dropped to her knees, a dazed, vacant look in her eyes.

“Tha-that-that was amazing... how do you even-” Jeanne began, but was soon cut off by Caesar knocking her to the ground and getting atop her, her muddied hair hanging loosely down. She licked her lips, staring down into Jeanne's eyes, and kissed her once again, her tongue slipping subtly into the French girl's mouth for an equally French kiss. Meanwhile, her hand was slipping down Jeanne's body, making sure to indicate that it was heading for her crotch. Jeanne squirmed a bit when she felt two slick fingers rubbing her clit, but she was more distracted by the kiss.

The taste was strange but somehow... sweet. Jeanne liked it, and she wrapped her arms around Caesar's waist, bringing their bodies even closer together.

Much to Caesar's surprise, she swung her over, rolling, through the mud in a tangle of limbs, until Jeanne herself was clearly on top. Caesar purred with a sly smile on her face, glad to see that her partner was taking the initiative for once, but even she couldn't have known what was coming next. Jeanne first kissed her on the nose cutely, blushed, and then began to slowly slither down Caesar's smooth body, slick with sweat and now mud. Her small, pink tongue drew circles around one of Caesar's nipples, arousing a soft moan from the woman.

“Ah, yes...” She said with heavy breaths, looking down at Jeanne. “This is exactly right; you're getting better. Ah, hah, now... show me what you can do, yes?” Caesar released herself to the French girl, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to her body.

Much sooner than Caesar had thought, Jeanne's lips were brushing the entrance to her sex, with one hand still kneading away at her breast, tweaking the nipple. Her tongue started laving at Caesar's clit, slipping past her folds to tickle her in the most sensitive spot that she had. Her technique was remarkably similar to that of Caesar herself, a shocking fact.

“Oh, ho... you're a fast learner, are you?” Caesar said, getting only a small nod in response. All she could see of the girl's head was her hair and sometimes her nose and forehead; the rest was constantly buried in her crotch.

As Jeanne licked and kissed away, two of her fingers slid up the inside of Caesar's thighs, and the woman could feel it clearly. She gulped, and readied herself. Jeanne's two fingers probed inside her, starting only with the tips, wiggling around and getting Caesar loose and wet. Compared to Jeanne, though, she was much more ready, as this was far from her first time, even with another woman. Jeanne soon found herself digging in with three fingers, shoving them right up to the base, sliding in and out, making a curved, sort of scooping motion each time she slid her fingers in again. At the same time, her tongue was still busy at work with Caesar's clit, and so Jeanne had no time to spare to notice that Caesar was blushing furiously, her face flushed a healthy red.

Her body arched and she thrust her chest upward as a convulsion rocked her figure, shuddering from the effect of Jeanne striking just the right spot inside her, stimulating her in a perfect form that she didn't expect from a girl this inexperienced. “J-Jeanne, you're... talented, and, ah, hah... Ah!” Her thighs were wet from sticky, warm fluids dripping out of her, which Jeanne lapped up eagerly, wanting more and more and more, swallowing it like pure water. “Hah, hah, mmmm... you're... you're an incredible girl, Jeanne, ah... but now, I-I've got to show you that I'm, hah, your superior...” Caesar said between breaths, giving Jeanne one last wink.

She pulled Jeanne up to her level from her crotch, but the French girl resisted. They both felt the cool, tickling grass on their bodies, and with the mud, sweat and other fluids dirtying their bodies, neither could get a good grip on the other. Their skin was too slick and slippery from the night's events, and they began to just fondle each other, both vying for domination. At times they locked lips, but even that didn't last long as more and more of their bodies became covered in the mud from the recently rained upon ground. Though they writhed and wrestled, squirming about and gasping at the occasional sensitive touch, neither managed to win out.

So, they gave up, lying beside each other in the grass under the moonlight. They were both utterly exhausted, and mud covered every inch of their bodies, dirtying their faces and hair, with their clothes nowhere in sight. Jeanne's hand casually slipped onto Caesar's, their muddied fingers interlocking, and for a few long moments they just laid there, staring into each others eyes, and smiled. They didn't even need to express to each other how much they enjoyed that simple fun, exploring each others bodies and kissing and tasting each other; there was just a simple, mutual understanding between them, and that worked perfectly as it was.

“Hey, Caesar...” Said Jeanne, planting a short kiss on her lover's lips, “Perhaps we could go inside, milady... we're all dirty, and I know that there's a bath we can use...”

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    I am glad that I have pleased the yuri goddess!

Also, he's the other main yuri fic I wrote, with Jeanne and Caesarko:

Spoiler:

Caesarko/Jeanne

Though she was a Servant, it was her duty as a Ruler to watch over the Holy Grail War as a neutral authority, giving no special treatment to any Master or Servant in the War, and punishing those who broke the rules or made other transgressions deemed worthy of reprehension by the Church and her own personal judgement.

Naturally, there were some who didn't agree with those regulations.

As Jeanne d'Arc, Maid of Orleans, walked on the path to the church, one lined with gardens that caught her eye, her mind was full of pleasant thoughts of how the flowers should be tended, and if she could sneak away from her duties for just a few hours in the day to go to an amusement park. She had heard of those, from the excited conversations of groups of teenagers amongst those who attended church in the mornings and evenings.

It was evening and therefore getting rather dark, and in fact it had rained for the past few days and the clouds hadn't yet dissipated, though it had happened to be a dry day for once. Amongst the trees all around the church lurked one Servant, a Saber, who had personal reasons for visiting the church at this hour. She didn't want any protection; she aimed to effectively extort the war's mediator in some way to give her aid. Annoyingly enough her armour clanked about as she walked and so she discarded it, making it dematerialize from her body; replacing it was a small, warm jacket over a white dress shirt, and a short black pleated skirt. Her casual clothes would make her seem rather normal, if the mediator didn't immediately recognize this Saber as who she really was. At the very least, Saber was confident in her ability to convince the mediator to help her.

So, she was more than surprised when she found that sneaking up on the woman was easy as breathing, and then had to actually make up a plan on the spot, instead of talking it out then and there in a long winded debate or something that she was actually used to.

Saber leaned in close, bringing her lips right up to Jeanne's ear.

“Hello, mediator. Are you having a nice walk?” She made sure to enunciate each syllable, her breath blowing softly on Jeanne's skin.

The Frenchwoman froze immediately. “W-who is there?” Her voice was light and quiet, but had a hint of strength in it. “What are your goals, Servant? Explain.”

Smirking, Saber didn't move, her head still close to resting on Jeanne's shoulder. “Call me Caesar, please.” She laughed to herself as she noticed Jeanne trying to look around to get a view of the Servant behind her. “I just want to talk, is all.”

“T-then... speak!” She was certainly flustered, not knowing how to react at all. “I am afraid I cannot give you any support in the war; that is against my purpose.” Jeanne gasped, noticing she had made an unfair assumption. “Oh, I apologize! I mean, that answer is true if, er, if you actually mean to enquire about things like that...”

“Mmm.” Saber wondered. “You're... cute, like this.”

The mediator squirmed a little, now in Saber's grasp. “I'm... c-cute?” She tried again to wiggle free. “Unhand me, please, milady!”

“Ehehehehe. You're even cuter when you try to escape.” She brought her lips up to Jeanne's ear and kissed it right on the edge. “Are you sure you don't want to give me just some help in this, lady...?” She trailed off, obviously asking for the mediator's name.

The girl shook her head slightly. “Mm, my name is Jeanne, i-if t-that is important, and no, again, I cannot give you any aid at all. That would be dishonourable on my part.” Even though she said that, trying to keep a straight face, she was blushing the whole time.

“Well then, I'll just have to sully your honour for you, then?” Saber giggled. “Don't worry, I'll be gentle, girl. Or, should I say, Jeanne.”

A shiver went down Jeanne's back when Caesar spoke her name. She'd never felt anything like this before; it wasn't fear, but it was the feeling of impending... something. It didn't seem as though anything really bad was going to occur, but she was still on her guard against any attacks. If it had to be so, then she would fight off this Saber who was so content with going against the rules of the Grail War.

To her immediate shock, Caesar started licking her ear, playing with it, then leaned in even further and nibbled on the tip. Caesar's arms were wrapped gingerly about her waist, feeling vaguely warm through her tough, cold armour. “Mmm. You smell like... lilacs.”

“Milady, I do not think this is-”

Caesar shushed her with soft words. “You'll get used to it. Just... let me caress you.” She breathed in, smelling the sweet fragrance of the Frenchwoman, enjoying everything about the scent.

She could feel Caesar coming in closer, bringing her whole body against her in a gentle embrace. It was... actually quite pleasant, and Jeanne felt something sincere in the gesture. Perhaps she just wanted to be loved? She had no experience in the matter, especially not with another woman, and it made her even more embarrassed than she already was. Caesar's breasts were tightly pressed against her upper back, and she could feel them clearly against the fabric that covered her skin there, and it seemed to her that she was melting into the soothing feelings of this girl, a few years her senior, holding her in a caring gesture. Caesar's head was now fully rested on Jeanne's shoulder, and she let out a pleasant sigh.

“We need to take this armour off of you, don't we?” Caesar grinned mischievously.

“P-please don't...” Alas, the maiden's words were fruitless, and she felt Caesar's hands retreat behind her back, searching for the straps that held her armour rightly in place. Jeanne gulped when she heard the click of one undone strap, then another, until the midsection of her mail opened up in the back and dematerialized, leaving her mostly in a dark, noble purple dress. Then, off came the gauntlets and vambraces she wore, also disappearing. Jeanne was as exposed as she could be without removing all of her clothing, with only her boots and black shawl covering her dress. The tiara-like helmet that she wore, too, was removed by Caesar, who seemed to want to strip nearly everything off of poor Jeanne, standing there unable to react at all.

Caesar's arms returned to holding the Frenchwoman, but her hands were much more adventurous. They slid upwards from Jeanne's waist, stroking her stomach and rounding up to her chest, stopping over Jeanne's breasts, cupping them as best she could, squeezing and kneading the girl just where she was especially sensitive.

Jeanne's breaths were cautious and shallow. “Ahhn, Caesar...” Her legs pressed together, and she got awkwardly uncomfortable as the woman groped her. It felt good, though, and she didn't protest beyond a weak, “D-Don't go any further, please...” Her voice trailed off as she reacted just how Caesar had expected her to.

“Jeanne, you're bigger than I thought... hmm...” Caesar purred, continuing her erotic massage. “Oh, you're not wearing anything underneath? How shameful!” She was no longer kissing Jeanne's ear, instead letting her head rest there on the mediator's shoulder, her eyes closed and her lower body getting tighter against Jeanne's.

Their legs almost intertwined, Caesar feeling Jeanne's soft thigh against her own. The Frenchwoman couldn't find any way to react, just meekly accepting that Caesar was groping her breasts, roughly now, feeling some regret at the fact that she was enjoying the situation and her own helplessness. A small part of her even wanted Caesar to go on even further.

Her whole body started to tingle when Caesar's hands retreated from her plump, covered breasts, and moved very slowly downward, back towards her stomach, pressing the silky fabric of her dress against her skin, and in some places it stuck. Despite the cold winter air, Jeanne had started sweating as soon as Caesar had pressed her body up to her. It was all shocking, perhaps even scary, and she didn't know what to do but accept it without a word.

“I wish you'd talk more, Jeanne.” Whispered Caesar into her ear, soundly both erotic and honest at the same time. Well then, Jeanne thought, she might as well indulge in the lady's interests.

Jeanne breathed heavily for a while, feeling Caesar's hands starting to move again, going even further down her body. “Please, d-don't be too rough with me, milady.”

“I wouldn't want to damage such a beautiful flower; of course I'll be gentle.” Said Caesar in a soothing tone of voice, and Jeanne could hear the sound of a contended sigh.

Turning her eyes downward, Jeanne saw two hands stroking her body, heading ever nearer to her crotch, and she began to breathe even faster. “N-n-n-no! Please don't touch there, Caesar, I d-ah-ah-ah-ahhhnnn!” One of Caesar's hands rubbed Jeanne's upper thigh, right between her legs and above her black stockings. The warm sensation of another's touch in just that spot was too much for poor Jeanne, whose knees started to buckle whenever Caesar's soft, dextrous fingers came near her crotch. She knew exactly what the woman behind her was planning.

“Liked that, did you?” Caesar laughed, and licked her lips hungrily. “Turn around, now.”

Barely able to speak, Jeanne breathed, “Yes, m-milady,” and slowly turned about, still held in Caesar's grasp, but freed for a time from her curious hands as she readjusted them, placing them on Jeanne's lower back, holding the girl still very close to her body.

Jeanne stared demurely into Caesar's eyes, worried about what was about to happen. She was surprised, then, to see the woman blushing and looking away, turning her eyes to stare at the ground nearby, avoiding Jeanne's gaze. Was she shy about what she was going to do? That thought only made Jeanne ever more anxious. If something was enough to turn the sexually aggressive woman Caesar into but a red-faced girl, then it must have been something serious.

Then, there was a warm sensation on her lips as Caesar pressed her face closer to hers in a surprisingly sweet and tender kiss. Her eyes wide open, Jeanne hardly knew how to react. In an unconscious movement she placed one trembling hand on Caesar's back, and then drew the other up to the woman's face, tucking a few errant strands of soft blonde hair behind her ear. Jeanne couldn't help but be swept up by Caesar's passionate kiss and, bashfully curious, she accepted the gesture, stroking Caesar's cheek and copying the way she rolled her tongue about in their mouths. Their lips were firmly locked and their bodies close, their breasts pressing tight together. Jeanne could feel Caesar's soft, tentative breaths on her cheek, making the woman seem cute, and almost shy.

In fact, Jeanne lost herself in the moment so thoroughly that she didn't at all notice her own hand slipping on Caesar's back, finding it hard to keep a solid grip on the slick texture of her jacket, and inadvertently falling down to near the hem of Caesar's skirt. Jeanne reacted to this at the last second, squeezing her hand quickly and tightly.

“Aaaah!” Squealed Caesar as she felt Jeanne's cold hand grip the back of her upper thigh, jolting at once out of the kiss. Both girls were immediately shocked by the feeling, and both tried to fix it at once, with Caesar squirming about and Jeanne attempting to move her hand farther up Caesar's body. That only left Jeanne's touch comfortably up Caesar's skirt and on her butt, leaving Jeanne wondering what exactly this pleasant, squishy feeling was – until she saw Caesar staring at her, wide eyed and blushing furiously.

Jeanne hastily took a step back, making sure both of her arms were by her sides. “I-I-I'm sorry! I'm incredibly sorry!” She pleaded, her breathing fast and her heartbeat even faster.

“It-it's okay.” Caesar assured her, still blushing. She made sure to pull her skirt back down so that her butt wasn't exposed to the cool night breeze, and so the two girls just stood there for a while, awkwardly. Neither knew exactly what to say to the other. All Jeanne knew was that the whole experience, seeming to her as if it had lasted but a second, was a blur of fantastic emotions left unresolved, and she strangely wanted more. More of what, exactly, she wasn't so sure, but she believed Caesar was more knowledgeable.

“Hmmm...” Jeanne wondered, especially loudly to catch Caesar's attention and hopefully break the graceless silence. “Er, sh-shall we go in the church, Caesar? I b-believe it might be better for, ah, us to go in there for now.”

Caesar shook her head. “No, you... feel really warm in the cold.”

“Ah...” Jeanne's heart skipped a beat. “Should we, er, w-warm each other up, then?” Her voice was clearly shaking, and her head was starting to feel light. She couldn't believe that this was happening to her. Though she wasn't completely innocent, as some believed, she never thought of doing things like these, well, with another girl.

“I'd really like that.” Said Caesar, who took in a deep breath, staring into Jeanne's violet eyes. She glanced awkwardly down at the Frenchwoman's full, pink lips a few times; in one single moment her jacket fell to the ground and her arms wrapped around Jeanne, bringing her close. Their lips met again, with yet more passion than the last time, and neither wanted the kiss to end, Jeanne softly caressing Caesar's cheek.

Without parting their lips even once they began working at each others clothes. Being too gentle to just tear off Caesar's prim white dress shirt, Jeanne brought her fingers to each and every button, undoing them with haste and sliding the open shirt down her arms and off of her, revealing Caesar's flawless, flushed skin. All that covered her top half now was a thin, black bra.

Caesar's nimble hands went to the back of Jeanne's clothes when she brought her arms around her neck to embrace her again. They pulled on the light, velvety strings that kept Jeanne's dress on her body, and with a muffled, fluttering sound, it fell. Jeanne d'Arc was left stark naked in front of Caesar, and immediately broke their kiss to cover up her body with her thin, pale arms.

Caesar winked at her, undoing the girl's thick blonde braid, revealing light hair that went all the way down past her waist. Taking a look at her form, she gasped. This young French girl was truly beautiful, her figure lean but curvy and her light skin almost shimmering in the moonlight. It took a few moments for Caesar to catch her breath.

“Don't worry, girl. Your body is... incredible, and you should not be ashamed of it.”

Jeanne turned her head sharply away, and blushed. “B-but it's so c-cold like this, Caesar...”

She just smiled in response, and slipped her skirt off, followed by her bra and panties. Now she, too, was completely exposed to the cool night. The chilling wind didn't bother her, and she held Jeanne tight to her body again. They warmed each other and Caesar basked in the gentle scent of the French girl, feeling the girl's nipples hard against her own. Caesar could tell that she was aroused, by her ragged breaths and the way she kept looking downwards, squirming a bit each time and blushing. Giggling softly, Caesar fulfilled her wishes.

In a soft and subtle motion, Caesar brought her thigh in between Jeanne's bare legs, rubbing gently up and down, treating Jeanne like a delicate piece of art that could shatter like glass if she was handled too roughly.

“Ahh, Caesar... it feels good.” She said, her voice breathy and light.

Caesar planted kisses on the side of Jeanne's neck and on her shoulder as she continued to lovingly stroke the delicate space between Jeanne's thighs, knowing just where to press her leg softly, and where to be a bit harder. With each motion the French girl let out a little moan, encouraging Caesar to go on.

Looking at her once as if for permission, Caesar then took Jeanne's warm little hand in hers and led her away to a spot slightly out of view, in the midst of the wet grass. They almost slipped a few times on the way there, and giggled each time they stopped each other from falling, and soon enough they were standing together again in the darkness, slightly illuminated by a few lights from the church close by.

The two smiled at each other, with Jeanne blushing as she felt Caesar's hands reaching farther and farther down her back until they stroked and squeezed her butt, as if to avenge what had happened earlier. They laughed, and that was broken when Caesar slid down Jeanne's body like a snake, getting down on her knees in the muddy grass. Jeanne put a hand, furtively, on her soft blonde hair, wondering just what the woman was going to do.

“Ah-ah-aahhhhn! C-c-caesar!” She yelled when the woman began licking around Jeanne's slit, then sliding her tongue inside. “This is... this is... mnh, aaah! P-please, Caesar... don't stop!” Her grip on Caesar's hair became tighter, almost pulling at it, and her other hand went to one of her own breasts, squeezing it and rubbing her nipple just to give that hand something to do.

Caesar's tongue flicked about and she kissed Jeanne's sex, even going so far as to explore inside the girl's tight hole with her tongue, using nothing more than that to pleasure her. Her skill was remarkable, and it was clear to Jeanne that Caesar knew exactly what she was doing, almost making the French girl cry from the sheer pleasure that rocked her body, sending shivers all throughout her and making her breathing light and shallow. Caesar's hand roughly gripped and caressed Jeanne's ass, as if to make up for the incident earlier.

She closed her eyes tight. “C-caesar, it f-feels so, so gooood-aaaahhhhn!” Her body convulsed from the sheer, unmatched pleasure brought by even the simplest motions of Caesar's tongue. The woman on her knees, getting progressively more assertive, drank up the gentle drips of sticky fluid that spilled from Jeanne's now wet hole. Jeanne could hardly stand at all anymore, and dropped to her knees, a dazed, vacant look in her eyes.

“Tha-that-that was amazing... how do you even-” Jeanne began, but was soon cut off by Caesar knocking her to the ground and getting atop her, her muddied hair hanging loosely down. She licked her lips, staring down into Jeanne's eyes, and kissed her once again, her tongue slipping subtly into the French girl's mouth for an equally French kiss. Meanwhile, her hand was slipping down Jeanne's body, making sure to indicate that it was heading for her crotch. Jeanne squirmed a bit when she felt two slick fingers rubbing her clit, but she was more distracted by the kiss.

The taste was strange but somehow... sweet. Jeanne liked it, and she wrapped her arms around Caesar's waist, bringing their bodies even closer together.

Much to Caesar's surprise, she swung her over, rolling, through the mud in a tangle of limbs, until Jeanne herself was clearly on top. Caesar purred with a sly smile on her face, glad to see that her partner was taking the initiative for once, but even she couldn't have known what was coming next. Jeanne first kissed her on the nose cutely, blushed, and then began to slowly slither down Caesar's smooth body, slick with sweat and now mud. Her small, pink tongue drew circles around one of Caesar's nipples, arousing a soft moan from the woman.

“Ah, yes...” She said with heavy breaths, looking down at Jeanne. “This is exactly right; you're getting better. Ah, hah, now... show me what you can do, yes?” Caesar released herself to the French girl, allowing her to do whatever she wanted to her body.

Much sooner than Caesar had thought, Jeanne's lips were brushing the entrance to her sex, with one hand still kneading away at her breast, tweaking the nipple. Her tongue started laving at Caesar's clit, slipping past her folds to tickle her in the most sensitive spot that she had. Her technique was remarkably similar to that of Caesar herself, a shocking fact.

“Oh, ho... you're a fast learner, are you?” Caesar said, getting only a small nod in response. All she could see of the girl's head was her hair and sometimes her nose and forehead; the rest was constantly buried in her crotch.

As Jeanne licked and kissed away, two of her fingers slid up the inside of Caesar's thighs, and the woman could feel it clearly. She gulped, and readied herself. Jeanne's two fingers probed inside her, starting only with the tips, wiggling around and getting Caesar loose and wet. Compared to Jeanne, though, she was much more ready, as this was far from her first time, even with another woman. Jeanne soon found herself digging in with three fingers, shoving them right up to the base, sliding in and out, making a curved, sort of scooping motion each time she slid her fingers in again. At the same time, her tongue was still busy at work with Caesar's clit, and so Jeanne had no time to spare to notice that Caesar was blushing furiously, her face flushed a healthy red.

Her body arched and she thrust her chest upward as a convulsion rocked her figure, shuddering from the effect of Jeanne striking just the right spot inside her, stimulating her in a perfect form that she didn't expect from a girl this inexperienced. “J-Jeanne, you're... talented, and, ah, hah... Ah!” Her thighs were wet from sticky, warm fluids dripping out of her, which Jeanne lapped up eagerly, wanting more and more and more, swallowing it like pure water. “Hah, hah, mmmm... you're... you're an incredible girl, Jeanne, ah... but now, I-I've got to show you that I'm, hah, your superior...” Caesar said between breaths, giving Jeanne one last wink.

She pulled Jeanne up to her level from her crotch, but the French girl resisted. They both felt the cool, tickling grass on their bodies, and with the mud, sweat and other fluids dirtying their bodies, neither could get a good grip on the other. Their skin was too slick and slippery from the night's events, and they began to just fondle each other, both vying for domination. At times they locked lips, but even that didn't last long as more and more of their bodies became covered in the mud from the recently rained upon ground. Though they writhed and wrestled, squirming about and gasping at the occasional sensitive touch, neither managed to win out.

So, they gave up, lying beside each other in the grass under the moonlight. They were both utterly exhausted, and mud covered every inch of their bodies, dirtying their faces and hair, with their clothes nowhere in sight. Jeanne's hand casually slipped onto Caesar's, their muddied fingers interlocking, and for a few long moments they just laid there, staring into each others eyes, and smiled. They didn't even need to express to each other how much they enjoyed that simple fun, exploring each others bodies and kissing and tasting each other; there was just a simple, mutual understanding between them, and that worked perfectly as it was.

“Hey, Caesar...” Said Jeanne, planting a short kiss on her lover's lips, “Perhaps we could go inside, milady... we're all dirty, and I know that there's a bath we can use...”
    This.

This also pleases me. Immensely.

Blog Entries
    Mmmm... yeah, I think I'll continue this. Make it maybe three parts or so.

Sion x Rin is a surprisingly hot and viable pairing. I definitely like it.

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    *Looks down*

...Huh? WTF happened to my pants?

Anyways, beautiful Yuri fics. You are now officially on my list of 'Gods of Best Lairs'.

...Now I should try out Manhattan Project.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?