Thread: Solatorobo Red the Hunter

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries

Solatorobo Red the Hunter

Hello people, this is leon4281 here. And I'm back up in this place to talk a little bit about Solatorobo Red the Hunter.

If you've heard of Cyber Connect2, then are already know that they made the .hack games and the Naruto fighting games, But if you know your history truly well, they also made Tail Concerto and other game that's is part of the Little Bronx series, also they're making Asura's Wrath (the newest game that is kicking a lot of a** from what it looks so far). And Solatorobo is the spiritual sequel of Tail Concerto. The story surrounds a Caninu (sort of dogboy) Hunter name Red Savarin, a mysterious (Felineko) catgirl named Elh Melizee, and a medallion which sets the whole thing in motion for what is obviously a spectalcular adventure. This game has a plenty of robots here so it's a mecha thing for this RPG. The gameplay is simple though. You pilot Red's mecha, the Dahak, a grappling type mech with a lot of potential in its circuits. You jump with B, Dash by tapping B twice. but you also do a lot of grabbing with the A buttion. In battle you can dash at your opponent to stun your enemies, Once you grab the enemy, push A repeatedly to start lifting the enemy, once they are flying in the air. you can press A to start slamming the baddies into the ground. You can do this two times on the ground or three times in the air, something like that. They're called combos in the game. Of course did I mention that this game is full of anthropomorhic animals (furries). Never had a problem with them ever.

This game is plenty of quests up to 80 plus a couple of DLC quest you get from downloading from Nintendo Wifi connection.
    (However, the North American Version has all the DLC quests built into the game so you won't see any Quest download option on the title screen).

Also later in the gameplay, your mecha, Dahak gets upgrades called "frames" that can change your mech, increasing stats of any kind, one for speed, power, defense, etc. Each frame has special skills that go with it. And there's so much more.

To be truthful, I've already at "Part two" of the story and the game is going great for me, the game been good from the look of things. So if you still have DS of any kind, you have to get this game.

I got this game courtesy of my godfather Jay Tee, supposed to be my Christmas present, but it came real late.
    Last edited by Ligerleon89; January 23rd, 2012 at 10:10 PM.

Cargirl named felineko

Lol

And I'll probably pick it up eventually
    Code:
    [07:55:59] <Spinach> Take off your clothes Kirby
    [07:56:07] <Kirby> I'm in class

[20:37:34] <Lian|phone> there is a such thing as lingerie for guys?
    [20:37:54] <Kyokushi> yea
    [20:37:57] <Kyokushi> they're called jockstraps
    [20:38:02] <Lian|phone> :o
    [20:38:07] * Lian|phone googles
    [20:38:10] <Kyokushi> NO
    [20:38:11] <Kyokushi> DON'T
    [20:40:07] <Lian|phone> okay
    [20:40:16] <Lian|phone> I don't think I should have googled that

[12:59:30]  <Spinach> call me onii-chan, bitch
    [13:00:12]  <kroyo> imma fuck ur shit up onii-fam

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Al played it, Al beat it. Twice.

Good game.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

死徒(下級)Lesser Dead Apostle
    Blog Entries
    I heard there was also a New game + (+) (Plus Plus) in this game, if I have to guess, compared to the first New Game Plus, Plus Plus must be a little harder. Understanding going through hard mode for a better challenge though. Still there should be more quests that it's fitting to the difficulty. Yeah there's about 80 plus a bit more. The game's easy though. And it could be still easy enough in "hard mode" You only get damaged more and enemies get hurt less. As long as you're good with evading, it's no problem unless you're a klutz