Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 27101112

Thread: [FF] Divine Justice (Fate/Stay Night/Thor crossover)

死徒(上級)Greater Dead Apostle
    You're in here whining about it as if everyone else should care. That implies that you think we care. As if this was more than just your problem.

'Sif doesn't kiss Sakura's ass hard enough, that massive bitch. How dare she. Blah blah blah.'

Loki is sitting on the throne of Asgard. Loki. Thor is a squishy mortal. Some kid has Mjolnir. Sakura isn't being preceded by an honor guard who throw rose petals in front of her. Which of these is a larger concern to the people of the eight worlds?

Banned
    Blog Entries
    I wasn't "whining" about it, I was just pointing out my opinion of her. Stop jumping on me every time I mention Sakura whether or not it is justified.

I'm not "jumping on you" - I'm just pointing out that you're coming across as whiny and entitled. Your persecution complex is also not my problem.

Master of Hermione Alter Kieran's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And I think that's enough of that, gentlemen. Please continue this conversation in PMs, if you're inclined to do so.
    “Love will be cruel to who it entices — love will have its sacrifices.”

— Carmilla Theme

"Evil isn't the real threat to the world. Stupid is just as destructive as Evil, maybe more so, and it's a hell of a lot more common. What we really need is a crusade against Stupid. That might actually make a difference."

―Jim Butcher, Vignette

Eh, there's probably some irony inherent in cluttering up the thread as I'm telling Mike not to clutter up the thread. Consider the matter dropped.