Page 1 of 21 123611 ... LastLast

Thread: Objective: Emiya (Ilya, Shirou, Not Even Bothering With Canon)

Blog Entries

Objective: Emiya (Ilya, Shirou, Not Even Bothering With Canon)

Author's Note: I... I'm... I have... this... I have definitely written something. It's... it's certainly words.

I don't even know.
    __________________________________________________ __________________________

Objective: Emiya

Einzbern File #001: The Planning Phase

Ilyasviel von Einzbern pondered.

Ponder.

Ponder.

Ponder.

“Sella! Leysritt!” She snapped finally. “Advice mode!”

Her two maids, in proper Einzbern tradition, appeared in her room as if from nowhere; Ilya didn't even hear the door open. She approved of this... in her mind an efficient maid was essentially a combination of domestic servant and ghost.

“What,” She asked, “Time is it?”

Sella and Leysritt blinked. “I believe it is noon, milady.” Sella answered after a short pause.

“And what is eaten, traditionally, at noon?” Ilya asked.

“Lunch, milady.”

“And who ate lunch with me, this noontide hour?” Ilya asked. “Who was my company in this meal?”

Sella and Leysritt stopped to ponder this once again, because even an emotionless homunculus maid can be confused. They understood that this was a trap of some sort, here... Ilya was obviously not happy, and when Ilya got angry, folks tended to be hurt. Sella and Leysritt didn't have a lot of self-preservation instinct, but they did have some and therefore wanted to kinda be sure the person who got hurt was not them. They didn't think she was angry at them, but it was hard to be sure. Keeping track of the young mistress's emotions required a guidebook and several maps.

“Mistress...” Leysritt finally said. “I believed you took lunch alone, tod--”

Exactly!” Ilya roared. Had they been the sort to be startled, Sella and Leysritt would have been startled. “Alone! Despite a standing invitation to dine with me, sleep over in my lavish castle in my bed that is the perfect size for cuddling, and wash my back in the bath, I have spent today, and indeed most days, utterly Shirou-less! My Shirou levels are critically low! And it vexes me. It vexes me greatly.”

Sella, despite herself, had to repress a sigh. “Milady... I understand you are somewhat fond of the young Mr. Emiya.” She said, pronouncing 'Emiya' in the tone most people would use to say 'festering skin rash'. “Have you considered, however, that this fondness might be somewhat misplaced? He has treated you as though you were a... a lady of common birth. He ignores your attention, fails to even slightly worship you, and yet you continue to seek his affection. It... well, I cannot lie, it worries me, milady. I feel like you repeat the same futile actions over and over again, for a man who simply cannot appreciate your unique appeal.”

“... … … … you may be right, Sella.” Ilya said.

“Of course, you are the lady of the castle. Your path is your own to choose, and if you wish to pursue this man we have no choice but to comply with your will no matter how much we disappr-” Sella began, before abruptly stopping, her eyes widening with the most genuine emotion she'd shown in years. “... milady, did you just agree with me?”

“You... you...” Leysritt said, her voice soft. “You're taking advice? Milady, are... are you ill? You never listen to the opinions of others. You once said that you determine who to ignore by listening for words that sound too different from your own thoughts.”

“I do, and I maintain it is a wise course of action. Yet despite this clear genius? I remain Shirouless.” Ilya said. “As much as I hate to admit it, I find that my current course of action is not getting me the results I desire. Something has to change. If I want my man, I clearly need a new approach. And I need you two to find it for me.”

“... Milady, that is really not what I meant when I said something needed to change.” Sella said. She really shouldn't have bothered, because Ilya was well beyond listening.

“Why is Shirou never with me?” Ilya asked. “Because his attention is divided. There are rivals... rivals for his affection. I don't blame them... great men often attract hangers on. But despite the fact that they are, obviously, not the right choice for him, these simple creatures have somehow managed to hold onii-chan's attention. I need to know their secrets, ladies. What common deception they have used to ensare Shirou's primitive male instincts.”

“So you can... free him from it and create a level playing field?”

“What? Level? Leysritt, that's stupid. I want to beat them at their own game and use their tricks to ensnare Shirou for myself.” Ilya said. “I'm done playing fair. This is war and I'm going to win.”

“... Mistress, I can't help but notice that you didn't put this much effort into the actual War you were in...”

“I prefer to live in the 'now'.” Ilya said dismissively. “Now, I need you girls to go do something for me...”

Some time later, Ilya smirked at the discs. “And you got all three? You're sure?”

“The spy network of the Einzberns is flawless, milady.” Sella said with a touch of pride. Then, with slightly less pride, she said, “It is... um... also not made for spying on teenage girls. But... … you are the mistress.”

“Yeeeees... yeeeeeeessssssssss!” Ilya hissed maniacally. “Soon... soon! Saber, Rin, Sakura... soon, you will face the wrath of Einzbern! You! Shall! All! Faaaaaaaaall!”

As Ilya took the collected data and retreated to her private War Room (Yes, she had appointed a War Room specifically for this vague whim), Sella and Leysritt stood in silence.

“Sella?” Leysritt asked.

“Yes, sister?”

“Do you ever wonder if, perhaps we should have pushed the young mistress to... get out more?”

“She probably would benefit from a hobby, yes.”

Ilya smiled, the monitors of the Einzbern Romance War Room (She thought that the 'romance' in the title gave it a little something 'extra'. A certain little something other War Rooms lacked. Oh, but this was fun! A grand battle for romance!) displaying the data she had painstakingly collected.

… okay, had her family's spy network and magical servants collect for her. She still considered this to be at least partially a successful effort on her own part. It had not been easy to be born into a family of insanely wealthy wizards, after all. And hey, she was the brains of the operation! She'd handled the planning phase, that was big. Yes, she was a key factor in the success of the operation, no doubts there! She knew it must be true because she'd thought of it, and obviously she wouldn't lie. Especially not to herself.

But regardless of where the exact 'effort' had been placed and who had done the most 'work' (She was still pretty sure she'd done the hard part), she couldn't argue with the results. Three monitors were lit, and on each danced a variety of images, though all were of a few particular subjects. Ilya's eyes drank them in.

On one monitor, a beautiful blonde woman, petite and girlish, but with an aura of dignity that added steel to her otherwise almost ethereal loveliness. She was cold, and lovely, like a sculpture carved from diamond. Indisputably beautiful, but somehow... beyond human. Like a young goddess made flesh.

On another a raven-haired girl in red. In one image she was as cool and dignified as the blonde, in another she smiled with an inner fire that made her seem almost a different woman. In both, her eyes were the same, though: burning with intelligence, humor, and charisma the eyes of a born star. She was shining.

And finally, a girl with violet hair and eyes, smiling gently. Easily as beautiful as the previous two, she differed from them mainly in the appearance she gave of kindness... in some indefinable way, every inch of her simply exuded gentleness, care, and a quiet, soft grace. Even an image of her could somehow just... put the mind and soul at ease. She was peaceful, beyond all else.

Ilya looked at these amazing girls, and had only one thought.

Man-stealing hussies.

Then she opened the data files, and began to study. Photos, notes, clandestine videos, testimony from classmates. These girls had a certain commoner appeal, Ilya knew. And as a proud noblewoman, Ilya knew that there was little that could not be achieved by exploiting the Hell out of some commoners. All she had to do was determine what, exactly, she needed to exploit. And so she studied.

The first rule of war was, after all, to know your enemy.

__________________________________________________ __________

File #002

File #003

File #004

File #005
    Last edited by Moczo; April 25th, 2012 at 09:07 PM.

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    FOLLOWING

FOLLOWING SO HARD

It'd be a pleasant surprise to see her actually succeed for once, but, you know, Einzbern Signature Luck.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    I applaud you. Illya warms my heart such that it melts...
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

Blog Entries
    FLOW. OF. GENIUS.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    ...Al approves if this.
    Everything I say is a lie.
    LIKE A KING

Quote Originally Posted by Komrade Kwestions View Post
    "It's not gay, it's magecraft!"

Blog Entries
    Oh god, this looks like it will be hilarious and amazing.

https://www.amazon.com/-/es/Jennifer...language=en_US

Forest is a vampire who's a bit too good for her own good and doesn't know when to leave things alone. Armed with a ridiculously large hand gun, martial arts skills, a bitching pony car, and a love for pop culture she fights the forces of evil. Urban Fantasy 80's Style.

Quote Originally Posted by ItsaRandomUsername
    Elfgasm: The phenomenon that occurs among the general populace whenever a certain user who has been claimed to wear jackboots and is pointy-eared posts an idea or updates and is met with majority approval to the point of near-zeal as a result of said poster's popularity with the writing crowd.

Know thy enemy know thy self and thou shall have Shirou?

JESUS WANTS A HUG! The Sylentnight's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I AGREE WITH IRUN!!!

I am enjoying this too much.
    Quote Originally Posted by Riven View Post
    You can't see the future. You can just pray that the decisions you make are the right ones. That's what it means to be a commander.

Quote Originally Posted by Rodyle
    It's natural for Rin to surround herself with beautiful women, and natural for Shirou to be everyone's bitch.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Neil Watts
    God, why is it so hard to be a smart ass these days?

死徒二十七祖 The Twenty Seven Dead Apostle Ancestors Eveonder's Avatar
    You have become the hero of the hour. I dub thee Chevalier of Illyasviel in recognition of your deeds, and induct you as an honored member into the Church of Lorelei.
    Fate is fickle and Irony is a driving force of the world.

Blog Entries
    Ah. Er, this is going to be interesting for the characters. In the proverbial Chinese sense. And, hopefully it will be interesting for us (preferably not in said sense).

Whom was my company
    Graahgle. Bad Moczo. The verb is 'to be'. The interrogative pronoun is therefore in apposition to the subject, 'my company'. It should thus take the subject form, 'who'.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

JP Friend Code
    PM Me
    Blog Entries
    This can only end well...
    But in a hilarious way, of course!

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Well this is going to be an awesome romance war.

Year 1

Salt Corner

Quote Originally Posted by hayate View Post
    He's the exception. We see him swimming in with the
    gold
    good
    waifus.

He got his share of woes as with other players, but it has been overwhelmed by the sheer amount of different SSRs, both as F2P and P2P.

I don't even wish to stand beside him as I got 2 consecutive IRs at my work the very same month after I got Jeanne.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabriulio View Post
    Okay:

First of all, a big FUCK YOU to everyone who got Holmes
    Second of all, a DOUBLE FUCK YOU at Laith because asahkwbebnfj,hhfshfls;
    Third of all, a TRIPLE FUCK YOU to people who quote Laith's gacha posts. THE WHOLE POINT OF HAVING HIM IN MY IGNORE LIST IS TO PREVENT THIS
    Quote Originally Posted by Aozaki-desu View Post
    fuck laith btw

Blog Entries
    Oh dear, Seika on the grammatical warpath.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by Lycodrake View Post
    Aiden's mind is a scary place, but this part is nice.
    Quote Originally Posted by Radiantbeam View Post
    I dunno, I quite like Aiden's mind.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hymn of Ragnarok
    .....Damn yo-

NO. NO I WILL NOT SAY IT.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hmyn of Ragnarok
    Damn you

My Work:
    Heroes of Justice

Semi-Random Pieces and Drabbles

Diaries of a Youthful Maiden

??? - new project, coming soon (by Valve time)

Blog Entries
    Oooh lordy.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    Oh dear, Seika on the grammatical warpath.
    If you complicate your grammar, I get to complicate you when you get it wrong.
    Beast's Lair: Useful Notes
    (Lightweight | PDF)
    Updated 01/01/15

If posts are off-topic, trolling, terrible or offensive, please allow me to do my job. Reporting keeps your forum healthy.
    Seika moderates: modly clarifications, explanations, Q&A, and the British conspiracy to de-codify BL's constitution.

Democracy on Beast's Lair

Blog Entries
    Nothing will keep Ilya away from her Onii-chan. Nothing.

JP Friend Code
    http://forums.nrvnqsr.com
    Blog Entries
    I can't take my eyes off of this even though I know it's going to end up being a train wreck of the most epic proportions. (In a good way!)

It shall be glorious.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Eveonder View Post
    You have become the hero of the hour. I dub thee Chevalier of Illyasviel in recognition of your deeds, and induct you as an honored member into the Church of Lorelei.
    *Bow*

My thanks, sire. I shall take this station with the solemnity it is due.

Quote Originally Posted by Aiden View Post
    FLOW. OF. GENIUS.
    Basically! I haven't written 'Crack with Plot' in awhile. At least not my own original story of it, ala 'Uninvited Guests'. ('Shinderella' doesn't count, that was basically just me and Beams having a long, rambling conversation.) This ought to be an interesting exercise (And God, I hope it doesn't last as long as UG. It shouldn't more than five or six chapters).

Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Graahgle. Bad Moczo. The verb is 'to be'. The interrogative pronoun is therefore in apposition to the subject, 'my company'. It should thus take the subject form, 'who'.
    I was mostly just trying to sound snooty, honestly, but I changed it. Jusssssssssst for you. XD

Chasing After that Elusive Dream Heroslayer's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    I see much hyginks in the future. And a very confused Shirou.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Heroslayer View Post
    I see much hyginks in the future. And a very confused Shirou.
    Isn't that usually what happens when Shirou-is-MY-Onii-chan Illya is around?
    Quote Originally Posted by Seika View Post
    Yes, excellent. Go, Lyco, my proxy.
    F/GO SUPPORT