Page 1046 of 1890 FirstFirst ... 46546946996103610411044104510461047104810511056109611461546 ... LastLast
Results 20,901 to 20,920 of 37793

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

don't look at the ears Marmadillo's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    501086179/marmadillo
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by GundamFSN View Post
    Apo Shirou is being lovey dovey with Sakura and Rin.
    reverse eiffel tower

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 10BIT View Post
    Since Apocrypha is finally coming out this july I wonder... what happened to everyones fave? or hated? Seigi no Mikata Emiya Shirou now that there's no 4th nor 5th Holy Grail War and most of all no Angra tapping the grail's ass thing in Apoverse .. what happened to Kerry? any thoughts ?
    https://wakameparadise.wordpress.com/capsule-servant/
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Then I will ask that you pay closer attention
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    So if I'm reading this right DP is saying that the feature almost everybody hates that is bad and makes the forum objectively worse will never go away because that would negatively impact another feature that nobody has ever used and most likely never will use just in case someday, someone wants to use it. Is that right?
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    It's like if someone told me "make me a milkshake" and i was blind and they gave me the ingredients and I made a milkshake because milkshakes are good, but it turns out that milkshake was a bomb.

JP Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronyx View Post
    Kinky three-way with sisters on both arms.

There really should be something wrong with that sentence, but Type-Moon just makes it normal.

Random thought, would Jesus summoned as Savior have EX ranked charisma? Or EX ranked Endurance? Cause being hung on the cross for hours on end without passing out and dying kinda implies you're either buff as fuck and able to withstand so much pain, or your nerve endings were flayed.

Another random thought, how would Jesus go about the banquet of kings with Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Arthuria?
    Will he be classified as a King though cause if I remember correctly even he says he is no king same with his followers when he is about to be crucified and some guy said "Shall I crucify your king" a man in the crowd said "We have no King"? on a matter of skills his charisma should be lowered since it's the ability to lead a country and he never led one only a few compared to the actual population in his lifetime.. He'd be at A++ or lower on END since well more heroes have it harder and that kind of ability to withstand pain and the likes of the torture done to him is border-line Protection of the Faith imo
    "Sumanai Slash that tears Heaven and Earth"

Event team(I just like Siegfried don't touch my King of Knights and brave fencer)

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One asterism42's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So apparently this is Haydee?

P. cool design, but wasn't she, like, Arabian or something in the original book?

- - - Updated - - -

Wikipedia says she was Albanian, so never mind
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    He's just putting the bone of his sword into other people until it explodes and lets out parts of him inside them.
    Quote Originally Posted by AvengerEmiya View Post
    Genderswaps are terrible, but I think I and other people would hate them less if Fate didn't keep ignoring actual heroines throughout history and folklore. Like, why bother turning Francis Drake into a woman when Ching Shih and Grace O'Malley exist?
    Quote Originally Posted by Five_X View Post
    Fate Zero is just Fate Stay Night for people who think Shirou is too girly
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    I think Alex IV can eat Goku.

US Friend Code
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    So apparently this is Haydee?

P. cool design, but wasn't she, like, Arabian or something in the original book?
    And Gil was supposed to have been Iranian with a badass beard, and Cu was said to be the one with blonde hair, also supposedble 7 pupils in each eye.

just ignore it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post

Wikipedia says she was Albanian, so never mind
    Okay, than ignore my comment too.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"

anywhere than here

The smell of the lukewarm ocean and the chorus of cicadas RoydGolden's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Cyronyx View Post
    Random thought, would Jesus summoned as Savior have EX ranked charisma? Or EX ranked Endurance? Cause being hung on the cross for hours on end without passing out and dying kinda implies you're either buff as fuck and able to withstand so much pain, or your nerve endings were flayed.

Another random thought, how would Jesus go about the banquet of kings with Gilgamesh, Iskander, and Arthuria?
    As someone who wrote up a Yeshua sheet myself, I feel qualified to try and answer this. For my own Jesus, I gave her A+ ranked Endurance (for the whole "bearing all the sufferings of mankind" thing as well as the literal crucifixion) as well as Charisma at the same rank. I don't really know enough about crucifixion as it was carried out to know if staying conscious while on the cross is actually unusual or not, though.

As to how she'd would get along in the Banquet Of Kings, I'd see Jesus as sympathizing with Saber's viewpoint ("a king should sacrifice themselves humbly for their country") far more then the others. Gilgamesh's egotism and Iskandar's hedonism are basically the opposite of everything Jesus stood for in life, whereas I've seen Saber's ideal explicitly compared to following Christ on at least one occasion.

I suppose the principle disagreement would be that for Jesus, a just king should devote themselves to following God rather then just their country as Saber does. Really though, the biblical Jesus cared far more about teaching the common people how to follow God then giving a how-to guide to royalty, so I can't see her really being terribly interested in that whole debate to be honest.

If she were to get involved, I'd see it quickly turning into a more general theological or philosophical debate rather then about kingship specifically.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by 10BIT View Post
    Will he be classified as a King though cause if I remember correctly even he says he is no king same with his followers when he is about to be crucified and some guy said "Shall I crucify your king" a man in the crowd said "We have no King"? on a matter of skills his charisma should be lowered since it's the ability to lead a country and he never led one only a few compared to the actual population in his lifetime.. He'd be at A++ or lower on END since well more heroes have it harder and that kind of ability to withstand pain and the likes of the torture done to him is border-line Protection of the Faith imo
    Charisma is a general leadership ability though, it's not just for kings.

For Jesus, her charismatic nature would manifest in the ability to inspire others and found a religious movement, rather then ruling a country or leading armies...

Banned
    Blog Entries
    Remember when Avenger was the "non-playable" big, bad boss Servant? Now, Beast has that prestige.

Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    Remember when Avenger was the "non-playable" big, bad boss Servant?
    no

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by LoliVampLover View Post
    Remember when Avenger was the "non-playable" big, bad boss Servant? Now, Beast has that prestige.
    That was Ruler.
    canon finish apo vol 3

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I remember when he was the secret boss

of the gacha

so secret I know not his appearance
    just got my second one yesterday
    Quote Originally Posted by FSF 5, Chapter 14: Gold and Lions I
    Dumas flashed a fearless grin at Flat and Jack as he rattled off odd turns of phrase.
    "And most importantly, it's me who'll be doing the cooking."
    Though abandoned, forgotten, and scorned as out-of-date dolls, they continue to carry out their mission, unchanged from the time they were designed.
    Machines do not lose their worth when a newer model appears.
    Their worth (life) ends when humans can no longer bear that purity.

Same

You just need good supports to rake in FP

And luck
    <%canaki> can we move the toast down to be emergency pantsu and put the boiled egg in her mouth
    My stuff | GO stuff | YouTube | Twitter

Blog Entries
    I've spent over 2million fp

still haven't gotten one
    Quote Originally Posted by lantzblades View Post
    says the hater, you keep on hating, i'll be around ignoring your invalid, incorrect opinion.
    [18:00] Spinach: Because I don't like Saber's personality but boy oh boy does she make my dick turn to diamonds when I see her getting tentacled.
    [18:01] Leo: feeling superior to EU makes me hard
    [16:16] <Bloble> Drakengard? Is that a rhythm game?

The Long-Forgotten Sight Rafflesiac's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    Blog Entries
    Only NP2 here, feels sad feels bad
    canon finish apo vol 3

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Experiment. It's just an experiment, heir to Emiya.
    This experiment is merely a stepping stone to the next. My plan was to slowly change her to something like a Holy Grail over several decades.
    It was supposed to be an experiment of Makiri's Holy Grail which lives as a human but still has the function to collect souls."

"Sakura is an experiment…?"

To give a daughter to the Matou family means giving us a foundation to achieve our goal. Tohsaka is well aware of that. We both have the same goals. We will both turn ourselves into monsters to achieve immortality."

"Immortality…?
    You and Tohsaka's father used Sakura for something ridiculous like that…!?"

"Of course. The Holy Grail War has always been a ritual dedicated to that end. That is the only reason we cooperated, and I am the only one who still lives.
    To use the Matou successor to achieve our goal in the far future."

SN Tokiomi did everything wrong.
    If there's anything Zero had revealed right, it's that there are actually unreliable narrators everywhere.

But then, those inconsistencies are what I find beautiful and adds to the mystery of the visual novel.

I just think of the prequel as the missing piece to the puzzle.
    Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

If another holy grail war was to occur after UBW or Fate route, and avalon was used once again to summon saber, that saber would be Arthur instead of Artoria

O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    wat
    I haz a patreon please support onegai:
    clickable fancy banner link

Currently (like, actually) finishing Apocrypha 3

US Friend Code
    ask me for code
    Blog Entries
    Saber took Avalon with her in Fate route so no dice there. In UBW, there is a chance Saber would go for next Grail hunt.
    Kentucky Fried Kirei, nah i'm joking. Nothin here

well, told ya.

Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    'kay
    You jest?:3

Even ▆▆ end up on that place again

The special hell on hill full of swords ---------------------------------------------------------The hill of bloody battlefield

アルテミット・ワン Ultimate One forumghost's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    Personally I'd say that if Avalon was used as a Catalyst and King Arthur (Artoria) wasn't available, it'd just default to whomever is next most relevant to the Sheath's Mythology- So probably either Morgan, Accolon, or maybe one of the Knights of the Round.

Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    wat
    Hes stateting his miscellaneous thought in a curt imposing manner instead of meekly ugh-ing and umm-ing about and prefacing his sentances with "I like to think that..."