Page 1251 of 1354 FirstFirst ... 2517511151120112411246124912501251125212531256126113011351 ... LastLast
Results 25,001 to 25,020 of 27063

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

  1. #25001
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,859
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    If the FATE summoning system uses the concept of the round table as "a place heroes gather around" as the basis to summon Heroic Spirits. It should be totally possible to replace it with say like an important part of the Argo since that pretty much has a similar concept.

    What I'm trying to say is imagine a world where instead of demi-servant Galahad, we had demi-servant Jason.
    You could also do the same with Troy's Gate.

    Ibn4 demi-Paris
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  2. #25002
    O Beast of CaerbannogAAAAARRGH!!? castor212's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    14,478
    Blog Entries
    1
    Random thing i found

    In FZ, the existing translation during Iskander's taking illiad from local library is this

    I couldnt pick up this when in spirit form, could I?
    For some reason i got curious so i check my copy

    And it said this in that scene

    霊体のままでは, これを持って歩けんではないか。
    Which in my knowledge doesnt mean pick up, but more like carry it with him and walk outside from the library locked shutter.

    Just another snippet that shows spirit bod can still affect material stuffs to a degree

    Theres also Lancer stabbing Shirou in spirit form in the ufo ubw anime, which conforms with (iirc) Rin saying that servant in spirit mod is an invisible killer
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    you don't need to think about it that hard
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    I dont get it
    Quote Originally Posted by mewarmo990 View Post
    nothing makes sense

  3. #25003
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by castor212 View Post
    Annoying twintail tsundere
    Sold, although that would make Medea's backstory either terminally awkward or plain hilarious.

  4. #25004
    Has anyone ever actually seen KnK sales statistics? Because in all my searches, I've never once come across them. By this point I'm actually sure they don't exist.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  5. #25005
    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    Its kind of hard to be released when your distribution company goes under.
    Oh, that did happen. That sucks, it was how I got into Type-Moon and everything.
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.




  6. #25006
    Beats By Matthew ft. Dr. Para Rafflesiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    30,999
    JP Friend Code
    Shoot me a PM
    US Friend Code
    793848092
    Blog Entries
    16
    Quote Originally Posted by savepoints View Post
    Has anyone ever actually seen KnK sales statistics? Because in all my searches, I've never once come across them. By this point I'm actually sure they don't exist.
    That's because they recouped all production costs the moment someone bought an Aniplex release of the BD.
    Supports:


    Quote Originally Posted by Arashi_Leonhart View Post
    canon finish apo vol 3

  7. #25007
    Quote Originally Posted by Rafflesiac View Post
    That's because they recouped all production costs the moment someone bought an Aniplex release of the BD.
    Hey now, you shouldn't bully Arashi so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  8. #25008

  9. #25009
    how much did Extella sell worldwide?

    how about all of the Ufotable Fate series?

  10. #25010
    Quote Originally Posted by fire_mountain_30 View Post
    how much did Extella sell worldwide?

    how about all of the Ufotable Fate series?
    Apocrypha - 6179
    Kaleid s1 - 7102
    Kaleid herz - 4436
    kaleid 2wei - 5503
    kaleid 3rei - 3484
    fsn (2006) - 26,047
    UBW (2014) s1 - 39,283
    UBW (2014) s2 - 36,004
    F/Z s1 - 52,285
    F/Z s2 - 46,344
    HF1 - 61,899

    all first week data. dunno about extella cuz I have no idea about sales data for games other than when people yell "[amazing new game] sold X million copies in [the same amount of time every other big game sold that many in]!!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    Ugh cokesakto no no no
    Quote Originally Posted by Neir View Post
    your ability to be wrong about literally everything you post is truly astounding. Even a broken clock is right twice a day, but you haven't been right once.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kateikyo View Post
    The gay pics were the most entertaining thing going on in this discussion.
    Heaven's Feel Manga Archive

  11. #25011
    BRING IT ON Sandstorm77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Aachen
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    5,718
    JP Friend Code
    742807891
    Those are definitely not all first week data, mostly last total tracked data.

    To add:
    UBW movie was around 65k (which is why i‘m surprised HF didn‘t do much better)

    Extella sold around:
    80k for the psv
    76k for ps4
    10k for switch

    Have no idea for their digital sales. Oh and that‘s the japanese sales.
    Last edited by Sandstorm77; May 16th, 2018 at 06:53 PM.



    "An ideal is only an ideal after all. As long as you embrace that ideal, the friction with reality will continue to increase. So you will someday face reality and will have to pay for your compromises"



  12. #25012
    many thanks to the both of you

  13. #25013
    Εις οιωνός άριστος, αμύνεσθαι περί πάτρις Deathhappens's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Location
    Always somewhere
    Posts
    2,732
    Quote Originally Posted by Sandstorm77 View Post
    Those are definitely not all first week data, mostly last total tracked data.

    To add:
    UBW movie was around 65k (which is why i‘m surprised HF didn‘t do much better)

    Extella sold around:
    80k for the psv
    76k for ps4
    10k for switch

    Have no idea for their digital sales. Oh and that‘s the japanese sales.

    And yet the PSVita is the one getting discontinued.
    There is no justice in this world.

  14. #25014
    Only outside of Japan though. Which make sense because the Japanese use Vita to play visual novels and dating sims that aren't X-rated

    Western peeps ain't got no time fo dat

  15. #25015
    what are your expectations and thoughts for the next Lostbelt chapter?

  16. #25016
    Knight of 'Sumanai' Iceblade44's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2015
    Location
    East Coast of the USA
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    8,859
    US Friend Code
    260,781,010
    romance with Ophelia/Sigurd.

    Eric shows up with his wife.

    Caenus probably gonna attack us straight up now we have Kadoc.

    Frost Giants as enemies.

    Lots and lots of Fire.
    "Only in my company, will you not be a monster"


    anywhere than here

  17. #25017

    Gilgamesh vs Enkidu
    Spoiler:
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Shrapnel View Post
    Bob the Builder's evil twin.
    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Imperial View Post
    HF felt like Nasu holding up a megaphone and screaming, "LOOK AT HOW SAD THIS IS! ISN'T IT SAD? YOU SHOULD FEEL SAD!"


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    > Einzbern

    > Making smart decisions


    Pick one


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    Palingenesis just sounds like we're creating Sarah Palin.


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Leftovers View Post
    >tfw you betray your ideals to get some


    Spoiler:
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizukume View Post
    In short, Japan's syncretism BS striked again.




  18. #25018
    The Greatest Cool Reign's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Age
    23
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    1,677
    US Friend Code
    858,943,293
    Gae Bolg Alternative reminds me of Giga Drill Break.
    First you get pinned up against nothing by the first weapon (GB1, glasses), then a second weapon (GB2, drill) rams into you, then you explode.

  19. #25019
    Tranquilo, Japones, Tranquilo JetKinen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Age
    25
    Posts
    6,491
    Blog Entries
    5
    Considering how much of a huge success F/GO is, I wonder if there is like a growing list of academic essays on the Nasuverse in Japan

    A quick search on Academia.edu points me towards at least two articles, but I wonder if there are more.

    Fate Grand/Order ID: 102947414/GreenBob
    JetKinen's tries very poorly to translate a brazilian book

  20. #25020
    闇色の六王権 The Dark Six SpoonyViking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Rio de Janeiro, RJ - Brasil
    Gender
    Male
    Posts
    4,549
    Seriously? Are those in English?
    My fanfics:
    The Gift (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot)
    - A duel between Cú Chulainn and Scáthach.
    Passion Acknowledged (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) (Lemon) - Shirou and Shinji finally acknowledge their feelings.
    He Was a Good King (a Fate/Stay Night one-shot) - A short exploration of Beowulf's character as a hero and a king.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •