Page 426 of 1892 FirstFirst ... 3263764164214244254264274284314364765269261426 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,520 of 37839

Thread: The Type-Moon Miscellaneous Thoughts Thread

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    With Bloodfort, isn't it Shinji who forces Rider to activate it in Fate and UBW? As for HF, she felt a genuine threat to Sakura's life from Archer and Rin, such that it'd better to put Sakura into a coma than to let her die. Lesser of two evils sort of thing.

However, if she had other means of protecting Sakura that didn't involve risking Sakura, I'm sure she'd have taken them. But I see that whole mess as something similar to Caster in that even if she wanted to do something in a better way, her nature/abilities don't allow for that to happen.

Surpass her level, if you dare. hayate's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    And the Darkness from Monogatari series will come if she contradicted her own Alignment. O.O

So I am browsing the internet with my eyes half open when something made my eyes open wide:

Fate/Zero: The reason behind the beautiful animations is that the creator was promised not only a bonus for extra effort put in from the animations team, but also sex from his director! Guess who got laid?

Not dealing with it...

Why even try?

This is golden...
    Quote Originally Posted by Altaris View Post
    Lol Ishtarin went full Aqua
    Quote Originally Posted by Optimus View Post
    I've seen people in this forum spend the GDP of a third world country into Grand Order
    Quote Originally Posted by forumghost View Post
    Yeah, there's a saying that you should strive for perfection knowing full well you won't achieve it. Saber looked at it and said "Hold my Beer"
    And then all her friends resented her for it.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    You know how Santa gives bad kids coal. Why is Santa giving them parts of a dragon corpse?
    Also the war for oil in the middle east is a war for dead dragon. Wow this brings a new perspective on life.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Would you want a corpse for Christmas?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dullahan View Post
    there aren't enough gun emojis in the thousandfold trichiliocosm for this shit

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    You know just because dragons turned into natural resources doesn't mean that all natural resources come from dragons.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Dinosaurs are kinda like dragons

Linger: Complete. August, 1995. I met him. A branch off Part 3. Mikiya keeps his promise to meet Azaka, and meets again with that mysterious girl he once found in the rain.
    Shinkai: Set in the Edo period. DHO-centric. As mysterious figures gather in the city, a young woman unearths the dark secrets of the Asakami family.
    The Dollkeeper: A Fate side-story. The memoirs of the last tuner of the Einzberns. A record of the end of a family.
    Overcount 2030: Extra x Notes. A girl with no memories is found by a nameless soldier, and wakes up to a world of war.

Blog Entries
    Plankton are a lot less like dragons. Not really sure where peat falls.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcjon01 View Post
    You know just because dragons turned into natural resources doesn't mean that all natural resources come from dragons.
    I know but it must be nice going to a petrol station and being like "maybe a dragon died for this."

Don't @ me if your fanfic doesn't even have Shirou/Illya shipping k thnx ItsaRandomUsername's Avatar
    JP Friend Code
    US Friend Code
    NA? More like N/A!
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by You View Post
    I know but it must be nice going to a petrol station and being like "maybe a dragon died for this."
    I just imagined this being said in a stoner's voice.

I sensibly chuckled.
    McJon01: We all know that the real reason Archer would lose to Rider is because the events of his own Holy Grail War left him with a particular weakness toward "older sister" types.
    My Fanfics. Read 'em. Or not.

Unpromised Victory, isn't it sad? CG-3m1y4's Avatar
    US Friend Code
    Actually, had anyone scanned those Fate/complete material v1 by Udon?

I'm a piss-poor T-M fan, and I honestly just wanted to have all those encyclopedias and funny interview translations instead of the images.

Blog Entries

Jesus not only died for our sins, but ended Age of Gods so we could have some oil.

HSTP 500 Internal S ervant  Error aldeayeah's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    So it seems someone posted T-M Ace Vol.3 scans in nyaa. Nostalgia trip.

Some of the MB stuff looks interesting.
    don't quote me on this

全力後輩 - Zenryoku Kohai Altima of the Gates's Avatar
    Blog Entries
    But her plans to 'save' Sakura always tend to have a result that would wind up screwing Sakura over anyway.

"I don't want Sakura to become a monster. Ergo, it's okay for me to help her eat the people she loves the most"

"I don't want Sakura to be harmed. Ergo, it's okay that she winds up in a coma, because she's not dead"
    Her intentions don't quite meet her methods. A part of HF was here coming to realize that her methodology wasn't entirely correct, which is why she saved Shirou when Sakura was going crazy in the yard on day 12, saying sbe did it because of Sakura's last command spell to protect Shirou (when we know that commands without a strict guideline can be ignored by the Servant). That was her turning point.

And there was that whole part in Hollow where she needed to be reminded of why she accepted the summoning when she had her own freak out. You should read it, it does help you understand her better.

To put their relationship in simple terms though, it's the blind leading the blind. She still has her own mistrust of humans, and her wanting to save Sakura is primarily self-satisfaction. She still has her own issues. Just because you find a kindred spirit doesn't mean you are the best person to help them.

She is literally a nature spirit who came to favor a human. You've seen plenty of stories where that doesn't always work out well.

"Fate/stay night: not really an eroge, and not really a cooking sim, but actually an RPG wherein everyone’s primary stat is “self-loathing” and the goal is to level it up beyond all the other characters."

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    Give alignments to the non-Servant characters of Fate.

Blog Entries
    Well, Shirou is fire? And I guess Sakura is water.
    Quote Originally Posted by asterism42 View Post
    That time they checked out that hot guy they were just admiring his watch, yeah?

Mate, that's noice as fuck! Vagrant's Avatar
    Wherever my body is, my heart is still in Straya, cunt
    Blog Entries
    I assumed more along the lines of Lawful Good or Neutral Evil or Chaotic Sword.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    Give alignments to the non-Servant characters of Fate.
    It has been done a couple of times already. Or do you want Nasu to give alignments to puny humans of Fate? Coz that guy has a weird understanding of that D&D concept.
    Let's forget major characters and roll with secondaries. Rin's school buddies: Ayako - Neutral Good, Makidera - Chaotic Good/Neutral, that glasses chick with grey hair - Lawful Neutral/True Neutral, that timid chick - Neutral Good.

Blog Entries
    Or perhaps alignments aren't just a D&D concept.
    Ragnarok, come day of wrath
    That fallen souls might bear our plea.
    To hasten the Divine's return.
    O piteous Wanderer.

JP Friend Code
    Blog Entries
    I, personally, quite like SMT's Light/Dark/Law/Chaos system, but D&D alignments are fine too.

Quote Originally Posted by Kirby View Post
    I, personally, quite like SMT's Light/Dark/Law/Chaos system, but D&D alignments are fine too.
    Isn't they basically the same thing?